IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

Apparently many countries will make a vaccine mandatory. This may come with bio metric or technological enforcement some say. I do not think this will be the mark of the beast, but it certainly will be at least a big step forward toward it. My inclination would be to refuse any such mandatory intrusions into the body by government if at all possible legally. However, one must be careful about breaking the law. Generally, if travelling and forced to receive a vaccination, I would probably get the shot. 

At what point should a believer refuse a mark even at the cost of possible prison or death? I guess when the time comes that the mark of the beast is here, it will be obvious.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Apparently many countries will make a vaccine mandatory. This may come with bio metric or technological enforcement some say. I do not think this will be the mark of the beast, but it certainly will be at least a big step forward toward it. My inclination would be to refuse any such mandatory intrusions into the body by government if at all possible legally. However, one must be careful about breaking the law. Generally, if travelling and forced to receive a vaccination, I would probably get the shot. 

At what point should a believer refuse a mark even at the cost of possible prison or death? I guess when the time comes that the mark of the beast is here, it will be obvious.

I get the flu vaccination every year. It has been around for a long time and I know what to expect from it. This is a rumor that people will be forced to take the COVID-19 vaccination. People are not forced to take the flu vaccination and many do not. I will not fear because God is in control of everything and I have faith and trust Him. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 minutes ago, dad2 said:

read the context of what's going on when the mark comes out...     we have two beasts and an image of one of the beasts...   and one of the beasts comes out of the bottomless pit.   and the image of the beast demands we worship the beast or die.....      I would think at that time we should probably rebel and say no.

But we should not be so fearful of things that might be the mark that we mess over our lives in general.....   the beast is going to be openly declaring itself God....    I would think that would be kind of hard to miss...

The vaccine I don't have a problem with if it's been properly tested, but the bio marker I do not want at all.  What Gates is pushing are small nano particles that give off light when excited by something...  as I understand it would work kind of like the florescent marks we used to get at six flags that showed up under UV lights....    problem is we don't know what else it may be doing to us that Mr. Gates isn't going to tell us about....   so I say we draw the line and fight them over that...          I may be wrong but I don't think the president will go for it either. God help us if he doesn't get reelected.      Actually God help us even if he does...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, other one said:

read the context of what's going on when the mark comes out...     we have two beasts and an image of one of the beasts...   and one of the beasts comes out of the bottomless pit.   and the image of the beast demands we worship the beast or die.....      I would think at that time we should probably rebel and say no.

Speaking of context, apparently we have the beast here before he is revealed! Worship is a funny word. It can mean many things. Some people will consider it worshipping man anytime we put man before God in any way.

But we should not be so fearful of things that might be the mark that we mess over our lives in general.....   the beast is going to be openly declaring itself God....    I would think that would be kind of hard to miss...

That brings to mind the question, when does his mark come in? Is it at that moment when he openly defies God and declares himself God? Or was it here before that, remember he was ruling already to some extent before invading Israel.

The vaccine I don't have a problem with if it's been properly tested, but the bio marker I do not want at all.  What Gates is pushing are small nano particles that give off light when excited by something...  as I understand it would work kind of like the florescent marks we used to get at six flags that showed up under UV lights....    problem is we don't know what else it may be doing to us that Mr. Gates isn't going to tell us about....   so I say we draw the line and fight them over that...          I may be wrong but I don't think the president will go for it either. God help us if he doesn't get reelected.      Actually God help us even if he does...

Interesting. Refusing could be a big problem. It could cost jobs. Freedoms. Money. Reputations. Etc.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, dad2 said:

the way this will be played ,  is simply this .     ANYONE who does not take this vaccine ,  will be feared , and thus companies will not hire ,    Propoganda will make it seem as though 

anyone who does not take the shot is a potential danger and threat to the good of humanity .       Slick indeed , but its how they always work . they pander on fear and convenience .

Well ,  if it makes anyone feel better ,    i say they can take my shot ,  have a double dose in the rear ,  cause i aint taking the nasty thing .     

They can keep their hope and solution  .   I ALREADY HAVE MINE .      JESUS CHRIST .   

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

They can play genie pig with whoever wants it .     but when some start seeing OOPSY we got a problem there was UN FORSEEN prolonged effects ,     grandma is rolling on the floor convulsing , grandpa developed some kind of odd blood clots ,     with tears in my eyes , i wont say i told anyone so .      THEY IN IT FOR THE MONEY MAN .   this virus is UNKNOWN .  and worse it cometh of men , WHO actually depsise GOD and what is HOLY . 

Their solution , there hope ,  IS NOT MY HOPE .    GOD IS IN CONTROL ,  HE ALONE WILL BE MY HOPE . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jesus told us that no one could snatch us from the Father's hand....    so we are not going to be fooled, tricked or accidentally worship the beast or take it's mark.....     

But aside that there are some things that we just should not do anyway that has nothing to do with the beast.....     

The beast that is referring to this time period comes from the bottomless pit....    don't think he is going to sneak up on us for he will be doing miracles and calling fire down from heaven...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

This is all temporary, right? Shalom.

Hebrews 11:[13] These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
[14] For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
[15] And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
[16] But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Edited by branchesofHim
error

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

1 hour ago, other one said:

Jesus told us that no one could snatch us from the Father's hand....    so we are not going to be fooled, tricked or accidentally worship the beast or take it's mark.....     

And amen. Shalom. 

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

the way this will be played ,  is simply this .     ANYONE who does not take this vaccine ,  will be feared , and thus companies will not hire ,    Propoganda will make it seem as though 

anyone who does not take the shot is a potential danger and threat to the good of humanity .       Slick indeed , but its how they always work . they pander on fear and convenience .

Well ,  if it makes anyone feel better ,    i say they can take my shot ,  have a double dose in the rear ,  cause i aint taking the nasty thing .     

They can keep their hope and solution  .   I ALREADY HAVE MINE .      JESUS CHRIST .   

I suppose even if this was not the mark of the beast, it is close enough that I could not blame people of faith for rejecting it. But talk is cheap, and if it is mandatory, there will be real consequences for people who evade the law. Probably most church people (like nominal Christians that don't really believe the bible, and think Revelations happened thousands of years ago etc) will be accusing you of being an enemy of God by not obeying the power.

• Thanks 1