IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, other one said:

I'm 73 years old today....    and I have heard all my life that this is leading to the mark and that's leading to the mark and my grandfather thought the social security number was part of the mark,   credit cards were going to end up the mark....      and had I avoided all these things life would have been much more difficult...    and my credit card makes me an average of about $500 a year cash back and I don't have to carry a checkbook or enough cash to be killed for....

Too many people are getting way too carried away about the mark today....       first of all, Jesus says we can't be snatched out of the Father's hand so none of this  is going to sneak up on us, but it is the Holy Spirit that will tell us and not all our prognosticating.   and when that time comes we will all.....   "ALL"  get the same message.     And there are many other things to have to live through before that time...     We need to focus on "Do we have the Holy Spirit" to get us through the things coming....   instead of guessing what this is and what that is going to be.     All it takes to defeat the devil in all this is one word....    "NO"         No I won't worship you and no I won't wear your mark of submission and my God will not let you trick me or force it on me.     All it will take is that simple word.    "no"    it doesn't even need to be said loudly....   just a simple no.

Thank you for being the voice of reason. Oh and Happy Birthday! :cake:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Addy said:

People don't seem to realize that this TRACING stuff is probably ALREADY in most of the mobile equipment they own... i-phones... computers... tablets... and maybe even tv's.... and then you have your pets who are also chipped... and your vehicles with GPS.... The BIG EYE is everywhere... LOL

We have been slowly "groomed" for years to think NOTHING of things we would have ONCE been "mortified" about... It's called conditioning.

Who even has a land line anymore???  it's all be replaced by TRACEABLE technology... This is NOT new... but perhaps this is the season of revelation and reality.

I feel like the little boy jumping up and down in the back of the class to get recognized by the teacher. "Hey. Hey! I have a landline. I have one." I have a dumb phone, and an old refrigerator.

But you are right Addy. We cannot get away from it unless we live in the woods, and some even I know are doomsday 'preppers'.

Sadly, you are right. Imperceptibly---little by little---unawarely---we have been taken for a long ride for a long time. We are all being lined up against the wall, tagged, identified, labelled, recorded, and "hidden" away in the memory banks underneath the bunkers on a hill for further notice. Did you know that 50 years ago the very clothes we wore were threaded with recording devices in the very strands of the fabric, transmitting data. I know that for a fact. So if you were ever afraid of being bugged, you better get out of the building; and if you are really worried, you'd better change your clothes. None of this is new. It has long-time been in the making, but thank you for bringing it up. We need to be aware. No general goes out to fight a war without knowing the deepest aspects of his enemy well. But we cannot be afraid either. The world will say, "If you don't want to be seen, stay out of the world's spotlight." Jesus says, put it under the blistering light of truth and expose it! And when a person does that, he submits to the cross to be crucified.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 hours ago, Traveler said:

Well my own understanding of revelation is that the full mark only comes in after the rapture but that is because it fails to be implemented while the saints are still here and resisting. The problem is that the saints actually do need to resist it. I am sure that this resistance will contribute to the events of the fifth seal quite a bit. What I find so discouraging is that the saints do not seem up to the battle.

resisting by calling something that is helpful to society involved with the mark of the beast is not helping anyone...   when we keep throwing this us over and over with things that don't work out that way it makes us look foolish and shows we actually don't know what we are talking about...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Globalists want a global population reduction of 95% for global sustainability and get rid of the 'weeds'.

Source? That sounds insane. The way I figure it, people who want to kill part of the population should start with themselves. Don't volunteer others! If they want to say that is asking them to suicide...no. I would ask them to not kill anyone at all! But if they are hell bent on it...start with themselves please and thank you.

Father like son: It's no secret Bill Gates Sr., little Bill's father was a follower of Margaret Sanger, as his son is. At one time Gates Sr. was head of Planned Parenthood. His son is following his ideals and foot steps.

I think I heard something about how his foundation is distancing itself from the abortion aspect of family planning donations. But I consider PP to be an execution squad.

If you read what Gates Junior has personally stated that needs to be done in the name of "humanity", leaves little doubt of his true ideology and intentions. The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation = Evil. In Melinda's own words, read about her struggles with her professed Catholic faith. 

I don't follow the guy. I wonder if he is really as bad as some claim.

And not to mention, all the former safety procedures, protocols and steps being cut to rush a vaccination to market. This could very well be a prelude of the coming mark of the Beast; as 'they' are pushing severe restrictions on those whom reject this vaccination. How will everyone be monitored to ensure they are immunized before entering a sports event, convention, restaurant, government building, airplane, another country, etc.? Modern personal bio-metric technology most likely.

That is the topic of the thread. What limits are there to Christian tolerance of such thing? Another thought is that maybe the Rapture will come anyhow before the mark, so why worry!? The ones who need to worry and change are the wicked. They have no idea how severe the times coming will be. If they did, they would be going the other direction and doing all they could to forever stall it off.

The mark of the Beast will be unmistakable; and in my pretribulationist view point, Christian's will not be here to witness it. This mark of the Beast will be a contract with the devil; requiring allegiance, commitment, dedication and worship of him.

That seems to make sense. So, if you think we will be gone, why are you into all the details and such?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

18 hours ago, dad2 said:

The vaccine may be mandatory, and many countries want it that way. This is not a run of the mill event. The tread has already looked at the possibility that the mark may not come till after the Rapture. So, although this may not be the mark coming soon with the vaccine, the thread also pointed out that it is leading towards a climate where it would come.

Jesus pointed out we should be aware of the signs of the times. People should have been aware the year had come for Him to be here in His day. Ignoring major events and signs seems to be ignorant.

AMEN i greed we must,understand the times we are living in you are correct in that  respect,  I was trying to make the point that despite the governments of the worlds best afforts .The Spirit of God is still restraining the full working of evil until the  end of the church age. They can only go as far as God allows

1 hour ago, other one said:

resisting by calling something that is helpful to society involved with the mark of the beast is not helping anyone...   when we keep throwing this us over and over with things that don't work out that way it makes us look foolish and shows we actually don't know what we are talking about...

That is a good point. The question is whether it will be helpful to be tracked and limited and who knows what else? Then there is the issue of trusting that the vaccine and treatments will be helpful to us and not dangerous. It is not just about some fear that the actual mark of the beast might be coming soon. It is about a lack of trust in some governments and medical systems with a proven track record of evil and deceit. Yes we should obey they power and all that ..within limits. The issue is what those limits are. Or, possibly in your case if there ever could be such limits!

2 minutes ago, vic66 said:

AMEN i greed we must,understand the times we are living in you are correct in that  respect,  I was trying to make the point that despite the governments of the worlds best afforts .The Spirit of God is still restraining the full working of evil until the  end of the church age. They can only go as far as God allows

I get it. The evil dogs are chomping at the bit and running to the limits of their junk yard chains, trying to break them and get out.

17 hours ago, other one said:

no I keep my credit score up by making $500 to $700 a year cash back from Discover...   that's not pocket cash to us....   and I don't have to carry enough cash to make it worth someone killing us for it.   Last time I got mugged it cost me a bit over $650....    now if it happens it won't cost me more than fifty bucks cause I never ever carry more than that

and when the time comes for the Beast to take over it won't matter what I think or do now...   it will just happen....     until that time I'm going to take advantage of their system to make my life easier and more fruitful...           God wrote it will happen so don't fight it, just take advantage of it till the time comes when we shouldn't.   I personally have a date with the devil if Jesus doesn't step in and take me away.....     I'll look him in the eye again and tell him no....   I will not bend a knee or willingly take your mark....   and I fully expect him to kill me....   simple as that...          but until that time I am going to live life and enjoy it as I do believe Jesus intended.

If there is anything to fear it is do each of us have the spiritual strength and connection with the Holy Spirit to look the devil in the eye and tell him to shove it...  unless you know that you can do that you really should fear because it is coming...   no matter what we do it's  coming.

Hopefully / maybe just maybe the rapture will come before he(Antichrist) is revealed and if we have the Holy Spirit we will go back to heaven with Christ.If not then it will be very serious, painful, and dark from then on.

If we walk by faith, if we are obedient to God and is word .Even If we don't understand all endtime  events/ prophecies 

He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us!

Now if Jesus is for us surely this should be great news  vaccines or no vaccine. God is Able

Though I understand all mysterious and have not love want does it profit me?

Edited by vic66

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

23 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Fine live in fear of a life saving vaccine because you believe some nonsense from a conspiracy theorist.  

as for me it has nothing to do with any conspiracy .    I GOT CHRIST .   HE is who i pray too for protection .  they can keep their LIFE SAVER .  I ALREADY HAVE MINE .