IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

12 hours ago, other one said:

Nope it's the way of saving what's left of our country.  It has been the choice of our country to never shoot first again. And so for a very long time

that is no longer true.  we officially dropped the "no first use" policy years ago.  If we ever had one...

https://www.armscontrol.org/act/1999-07/features/natos-nuclear-weapons-rationale-first-use

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Jostler said:

that is no longer true.  we officially dropped the "no first use" policy years ago.  If we ever had one...

https://www.armscontrol.org/act/1999-07/features/natos-nuclear-weapons-rationale-first-use

I wasn't aware of that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

here is a simple answer .  at what point should we refuse a mark or etc .   WHEN they try and put it in or on our body .  WHICH i might add , is not even our own .  ITS GODS .

Needles go into the body.

Rfid chips can be in phones ,  in cards .  BUT NEVER IN OUR BODY .  THAT IS THE POINT where the line must be drawn .  WHEN they ask us to put something into our body , like a chip 

or rfid tattoe .  YEAH .  NOTHING goes into the temple of GOD , our body .      Now ,  i aint even saying the shot is the mark of the beast .  i mean does it have a chip in it ,  I DOUBT IT . 

Still , i wont touch that nasty thing .    As i said ,  MY GOD IS IN CONTROL   and i am fully persauded HE can keep me from getting a virus .     Just as HE wont let me die one second before MY appointed time .

And when my time is up ,  I AM WITH HIM .   So .   no shots for me .     I GOT one far greater than any shot . HE is who able to protect WHOM HE WILL .     Doesnt mean i wont get sick .

But it does mean , I WILL PRAY TO HE WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING THE SICKNESS .       Now , on that note i have THREE words for you .

And i really want you to take heed to these three words .   are you ready .     PRAISE THE LORD .

OK     

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

5 hours ago, other one said:

I wasn't aware of that.

Russia is.

• Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, dad2 said:

i guess you read the second half .     needles dont connect us to a system .     but what is in some needles , MIGHT .   those needles must be rejected . 

Now , i shun this vaccine ,    because i have WHO I NEED .      JESUS CHRIST .  and i dont need no dead virus to protect me     .  GOD WILL .   and if my time is up for HE determins my last day , THEN ITS UP . 

I GOT MY PEACE .    in only ONE NAME my friend .   JESUS CHRIST .  the world gonna do as the world gonna do ,  and the world gonna hope in what the world gonna hope .

BUT lambs gonna do AS JESUS said TO DO and lambs have only ONE HOPE .  HIM .         ready for those three words again .     PRAISE THE LORD . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

i guess you read the second half .     needles dont connect us to a system .     but what is in some needles , MIGHT .   those needles must be rejected . 

Now , i shun this vaccine ,    because i have WHO I NEED .      JESUS CHRIST .  and i dont need no dead virus to protect me     .  GOD WILL .   and if my time is up for HE determins my last day , THEN ITS UP . 

I GOT MY PEACE .    in only ONE NAME my friend .   JESUS CHRIST .  the world gonna do as the world gonna do ,  and the world gonna hope in what the world gonna hope .

BUT lambs gonna do AS JESUS said TO DO and lambs have only ONE HOPE .  HIM .         ready for those three words again .     PRAISE THE LORD . 

I am not sure if I will shun a vaccine. I tend to avoid them. Guess we'll see what the options are.