• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/31/2020 at 1:51 AM, dhchristian said:

As I watch the news the following verse comes to mind prophetically: Re: the riots

And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. (Matthew 24:12, ESV)

Yes, that is why we do not see the end times until verse 15, verses 7-14 are the Church Age. I think we agree...........:coffee:

17 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

It's almost like we're living in the last days... America is tearing itself apart internally [morally, politically, economically and spiritually], and we all know a house divided cannot stand. There's a big difference of word meaning between 'united' and 'unity'; as in the United States. Could all that is happening be a contributing cause and reason the worlds super power is conspicuously absent in scripture?

Our nation is so far in debt, both publicly and privately it boggles the mind. Government debt [the debt the public is legally responsible for] is increasing by the TRILLIONS. Previous to this 'trillions' giveaway, our country was bankrupt and insolvent. The global economies and production are crashing. Imagine what's going to happen when our party crashes, and the welfare checks, food stamps, Section 8 housing and entitlements have to come to an end? If one single incident such as the one we're experiencing now, triggered what's happening now [riots and lawlessness], do you suppose our society will remain calm when the free bread and circuses stop flowing?

Just a thought...

In Germany it was the Propaganda Minister that led them down a false path of Jew hate and Germany being done wrong. Today its the Media/colleges that are foisting this anti America hate on our youth and minorities. Who couldn't see thus coming. 

However, I don't see this as material per se in the end time events because I think America or at least most of it will be taken out via the 1/3 that is taken out that the mountain takes out in Rev. ch. 8. I now think that event is the Anti-Christs GO, GO, GO sign, he understands Dark Sentences, so he knows that while everyone is looking at that devastating event, and there is no America to push back {plus the Rapture is past tense by this time}, he waltzes in via an old style Blitzkrieg of sorts and Conquers the rest of the Mediterranean Sea Region. Then off he goes as a Conqueror. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes, that is why we do not see the end times until verse 15, verses 7-14 are the Church Age. I think we agree...........:coffee:

Matt 24

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The 1.) False Christs, 2.) Wars and rumors of war, 3.) Famines, 4) Pestilences are the 1st Four seals of the Revelation.

I'm not sure why you are unable to see that.

Revelation 6

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Matt 24 is about the time of Jacobs trouble and the return of the Lord for the gathering from heaven and earth.

The whole chapter of Matt 24 is about end times. The Church is gone before the seals are opened.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

In Germany it was the Propaganda Minister that led them down a false path of Jew hate and Germany being done wrong. Today its the Media/colleges that are foisting this anti America hate on our youth and minorities. Who couldn't see thus coming. 

However, I don't see this as material per se in the end time events because I think America or at least most of it will be taken out via the 1/3 that is taken out that the mountain takes out in Rev. ch. 8. I now think that event is the Anti-Christs GO, GO, GO sign, he understands Dark Sentences, so he knows that while everyone is looking at that devastating event, and there is no America to push back {plus the Rapture is past tense by this time}, he waltzes in via an old style Blitzkrieg of sorts and Conquers the rest of the Mediterranean Sea Region. Then off he goes as a Conqueror. 

Could very well be? If you haven't already, do a little research on the 'asteroid Apophis'; many are coming to believe this could be 'wormwood'. Not too many years from now. I'm not implying anything, it's just interesting and the potential. 

Luke 21:26 (KJV) Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

• Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488

48 minutes ago, The Light said:

The Church is gone before the seals are opened.

The way I see it is the first five seals were opened in 1st century, the sixth one has not been. The Lawless one is being restrained.... These are birth pangs and they will be increasing in frequency and strength shortly before the end. Before the sixth one is opened we have the 1260 days or 42 months of abominations. This being the water breaking and the real labor beginning. And then the birth. 

Once you understand the simplicity of this analogy to explain revelation all the intellectual nuances disappear. This is also mirrored in the fall feasts which speak of 40 days of sorrow, the last 10 of which are the days of Awe, followed by the birth (Day of atonement) and the feast of "sorrow turning to Joy" that is Tabernacles. Even the most simple of minds can understand this, us biblical scholars tend to over complicate the simple in scripture, makes us feel special, and smart. 

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. (1 Cor. 3:18-19)

• Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I think we agree

up to that point we may agree.... :clap:The rest, not so much :(

56 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Could very well be? If you haven't already, do a little research on the 'asteroid Apophis'; many are coming to believe this could be 'wormwood'. Not too many years from now. I'm not implying anything, it's just interesting and the potential. 

Luke 21:26 (KJV) Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I am doing most of that writing here via the Trumpets being Apophis, on April 13, 2029. I think there is no doubt this is it, they can see these things coming far in advance, they saw this in 2003 or 2004, so they can see further than 30 years into the future now with better telescopes and mapping, thus this has to be it, plus, look at the chaos in the world. AND, I was shown a vision in 1986 that basically uttered these words from up above at the very end, "The Man of Sin is Here". That was all that was said, LOL.

Its time. 

20 hours ago, The Light said:

Matt 24

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The 1.) False Christs, 2.) Wars and rumors of war, 3.) Famines, 4) Pestilences are the 1st Four seals of the Revelation.

I'm not sure why you are unable to see that.

Revelation 6

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Matt 24 is about the time of Jacobs trouble and the return of the Lord for the gathering from heaven and earth.

The whole chapter of Matt 24 is about end times. The Church is gone before the seals are opened.

And you are still wrong here brother, why am I the only one here who can let go of ideas brother ? I fought tooth and nail with brothers for years who said the Seals, Trumps and Vials are all the same events. Now I understand the Seals cover the whole 42 Months and the Trumps and Vials also happen IN ORDER over that 42 months. God showed me at the time He wanted to show me. 

I used to kinda think the same way you did, I started seeing things that didn't quite fit, so I did a very long study, an Exegesis, and I saw exactly how Matt. 24 is laid out. The easiest KEY is the three false christ's that Jesus mentions = THREE different time periods. The 1st = a fake messiah the Pharisees/Jewish leaders put forth to save them from Rome, who the scholars knew was the Fourth Beast of Daniel, so they put many of them forth just before 70 AD, they so wanted to be saved from Rome, they were desperate, I mean, their families were being abused at this time, so they kept grasping at straws, not realizing they had rejected their true Messiah. So verse 4-6 is about the 70 AD Jews/Pharisees, whom John told in John 5:43 that they would not accept him who came in his Fathers name, BUT THEY.......the Jewish Leaders....would accept ANOTHER who came in his own name, this is not an END TIME Prophecy, it was about 70 AD. 

Then verses 7-14 is all about the Church Age, just because people grasp something at an early age doesn't mean we have to hold on to it forever. It just does not fit. I was taught this 30-35 years ago also, but it doesn't fit.

So 1. & 2 you have as 70th week, and it happens BEFORE 70 AD. Jesus was speaking to his Disciples about the 70 AD sacking of Jerusalem and the false christ(s) they would put forth at that time. Hes WARNING THEM for a specific reason, he knew if they returned, they would be killed at that time, like from 66 AD to 70 AD when all the tumult was going on. Then Jesus ends that PHASE (70 AD) by saying, the End is not yet or is BY & BY. So hes saying the 70 AD Event which looks just like the Zechariah 14 End Time Events is NOT THE END, that's by and by (2000 years down the road Jesus warned them, even though they will bring forth some FAKE christs, its BY & BY, so in other words, STAY AWAY !!

We know 3. & 4. don't even go with 1 & 2 because the Rumors of Wars is spoken BEFORE the verse that says Kingdoms will rise against Kingdoms and Nation against Nation. That is then AFTER 70 AD, its the Church age, although from 33 AD to 70 AD was also the Church Age, Jesus segmented it in THREE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES in Matt. 24. So VERSE 7 is the beginning of the TIME PERIOD that will eventually BIRTH the 70th week, we are in it NOW..........its called the Church Age.

Matt. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. {It starts in verse 7 and runs to verse 14 where we see the Church finishes its Mission of taking the Gospel to the Whole World.} 

So, the ABOVE VERSES have nothing to do with the 70th Week which does not get birthed until the Rapture. REMEMBER, the THREE fake christ mentions !!

Sorrows means the Baby is on the WAY................NOT THE HERE AND NOW...............The 70th week will only be BIRTHED when the Sorrows {Church Age} is OVER !! You misdiagnose what THE SORROWS IS, you are equating it with the 70th week troubles, but its about the Baby being BIRTHED. The Church Age BIRTHS the 70th week. 

That's why in verse 9 Jesus tells the Disciples they will all be Killed or Die the Martyrs death save John. Many false prophets/TEACHERS will arise, these are the Church Age false teachers and preachers, from Jim Jones to David Koresh and all points in between for 2000 years we have had to guard against these false preachers and teachers. We are seeing verse 12 now, because men LOVE SIN.....they WAX COLD.....just look at these young Marxists/Atheists in the streets today. I think verse 13 trips up a lot of people, Jesus is telling them to ENDURE to the end of ones life, like Paul said, we must RUN THE FULL RACE to the very end. Single verses shouldn't be allowed to throw us off. Then in verse 14 we are told once the Gospel is taken to the end of the earth, THEN the end {70th week} will come upon the world. 

Then in verse 24 we are told about THE Anti-Christ and THE False Prophet.

The 70th week is not seen until verse 15. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

We are in the end times. I don't know how bad the world will get before Jesus Christ raptures the Church. But God knows. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

And you are still wrong here brother, why am I the only one here who can let go of ideas brother ?

Actually, I used to be wrong here. I used to think that it was the Church age.  Then I let go of that idea and went another direction. I got to thinking, what if the impossible happened. Well, it's not really impossible but it sure seems like it, for most. What are the chances that Jesus tells us about end times in Matthew 24 and lo and behold it matches up with what John tells us in Revelation. I know it seem like a crazy idea to most, but just bear with me. Maybe, just maybe, by some strange phenomena the things that Jesus says agrees with the things that John says. You can line those 1st 6 seals up perfectly with what Jesus says in Matthew 24. And to top it off there is no Armageddon shown in Matt 24. Could it be possible that Jesus and John agree about end times or do we need to get out the sledge hammer to make things fit? It's so simple. Just put things where God says they go. Everything lines up perfectly.

I fought tooth and nail with brothers for years who said the Seals, Trumps and Vials are all the same events.

They are not.

Now I understand the Seals cover the whole 42 Months and the Trumps and Vials also happen IN ORDER over that 42 months. God showed me at the time He wanted to show me. 

Did God happen to show you how the 200,000,000 man army got across the Euphrates before it was dried up???????

Rev 9

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Rev 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The seals are not another view of the trumpets followed by the vials.

No trumpets can happen before the 7th seal is opened. The trumpets (God's wrath) follows the seals (the 70th week). The vials are just a different view of the trumpets.

I used to kinda think the same way you did, I stated seeing things that didn't quite fit, so I did a very long study, an Exegesis, and I saw exactly how Matt. 24 is laid out. The easiest KEY is the three False christ's Jesus mentions = THREE different time periods. The 1st = a fake messiah the Pharisees Jew put forth to save them from Rome, who the scholars knew was the Fourth Beast of Daniel, so they put many of them forth just before 70 AD, they so wanted to be saved from Rome, they were desperate, I mean, their families were being bused about this time, so they kept grasping at straws, not realizing they had rejected their true Messiah. So verse 4-6 is about the 70 AD Jews/Pharisees, whom John told in John 5:43 that the would not accept him who came in his Fathers name, BUT THEY.......the Jewish Leaders....would accept ANOTHER who came in his own name, this is not an END TIME Prophecy, it was about 70 AD.

There is nothing in Matthew 24 that is about 70 AD. There is also nothing in Matthew 24 about the Church age. What John tells us in Revelation lines up with what Jesus tells us in Matthew 24. Why make things so hard when they are so simple.

Then verses 7-14 is all about the Church Age, just because people grasp something at an early age doesn't mean we have to hold on to it forever. It just does not fit. I was taught this 30-35 years ago also, bit it doesn't fit.

So 1. & 2 you have as 70th week, and it happens BEFORE 70 AD. Jesus was speaking to his Disciples about the 70 AD sacking of Jerusalem and the false christ(s) they would put forth at that time. Hes WARNING THEM for a specific reason, he knew if they returned, they would be killed at that time, like from 66 AD to 70 AD when all the tumult was going on. Then Jesus ends that PHASE by saying, the End is not yet or is BY & BY. So the 70 AD that looks just like the Zechariah 14 events is NOT NOW Jesus warned them, even though they will bring forth some FAKE christs, its BY & BY, so in other words, STAY AWAY !!

Again, there is nothing in Matthew 24 about 70 AD. If you want to know about 70 AD, you will have to look in Luke 21. Additionally, there is still one stone upon another.

We know 3. & 4. don't even go with 1 & 2 because the Rumors of Wars is spoken BEFORE the verse that says Kingdom will rise against Kingdom and Nation against Nation.

I'm not really following you here, but I can tell your logic is wrong. Not only will you hear of rumors of wars, but you will hear of wars.

Matt 24

That is then AFTER 70 AD, its the Church age, although from 33 AD to 70 AD was also the Church Age, Jesus segmented it in THREE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES in Matt. 24. So VERSE 7 is the beginning of the TIME PERIOD that would eventually BIRTH the 70th year. its called the Church Age.

Man you make something that is so simple, so hard. Why not try and see if Jesus and John agree and put away the sledge hammer.

Matt. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. {It starts in verse 7 and runs to verse 14 where we see the Church finishes its Mission of taking the Gospel to the Whole World.

The Church is long gone before this happens. I know this will fly past you so fast you won't see it, BUT:

Rev 14

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

So, the ABOVE VERSES have nothing to do with the 70th Week which does not get birthed until the Rapture. REMEMBER, the THREE fake christ mentions !!

All those verses are about the 70th week. The rapture of the Church happens before the 70th week. The 70th week are the 1st six seals.

Sorrows means the Baby is on the WAY................NOT HERE...............The 70th week will only be BIRTHED when the Sorrows {Church Age} is OVER !!

The Church is already in heaven before the seals are opened. The beginning of sorrows will be followed by Satan going after the remnant of the woman's seed which is the 12 tribes that are across the earth. Those 12 tribes across the earth will see that Jesus is the Messiah when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in (pretrib rapture).

That's why in verse 9 Jesus tells the Disciples they will all be KILLED/Die the Martyrs death save John.

Jesus is talking end times. He is not talking about what happens to the disciples. He is answering their question, and their question has nothing to do with what happens to them.

Many false prophets/TEACHERS will arise, these are the Church Age false teachers and preachers, from Jim Jones to David Koresh and all points in between for 2000 years we have had to guard against these false preachers and teachers. We are seeing verse 12 ow, because men LOVE SIN, they WAX COLD.....just look at these young Marxists/Atheists in the streets today. I think verse 13 trips up a lot of people, Jesus is telling them to ENDURE to the end of ones life, like Paul said, we must RUN THE FULL RACE to the very end. Single verses shouldn't be allowed to throw us off. Then in verse 14 wee are told once the Gospel is taken to the end of the earth, THEN the end {70th week} will come upon the world. 

Then in verse 24 we are told about THE Anti-Christ and THE False Prophet.

The 70th week is not seen until verse 15. 

Sorry brother but I think that Jesus and John are going to agree about end times.