• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I do not understand your point, but whatever it was its wrong on this subject. 

Lol

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Fall of 2025, you better be ready, we can know THE SEASON. Since it looks like April 2029 is the DOTL, we therefore know THE SEASON.

When you say, "you better be ready" what exactly do you mean when you say that?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

What you are or are not doesn't change the facts. You are allowed to be wrong on both things, which you of course are. The fact remains, nothing in Matthew 24 is about the 70th week until verse 15. I am stating a fact, not asking your permission to do so sir. 

Yes, it is imperative that we are correct, because we are going to leave information to those in need. When they look over you guys who think we are not going to be raptured pre trib, they will probably ignore all your other writings. My blogs are meant to be accessed by those that need to know the truth. The MANY VIEWS excuse is a bad POV, there is ONE TRUTH, I don't are about how many views there are.

And, I will not be here, if you are, then something will have went wrong with your Lamp, it needs to be full of oil, mine is full, so I suspect you will be going with us but who knows, only 5 out of the 10 virgins made the Marriage and only 1 out of every 2 were TAKEN.

I don't have to rely on chance brother, that is why we have the Holy Spirit so we can KNOW. 

You claim you know the facts, lol. It's more arrogant and self righteous as to be so confident about eschatology and that you would even go so far as to call yourself "Revelation Man". I wrote a book on basic Christianity. The first half is sound doctrine. But I would never claim that my commentary in the next  two chapters on the nature of Hell or the following  two chapters on the Great Tribulation is fact. As far as I am concerned, the jury is still wrestling with those topics. And your insinuation that I might have forgotten the oil for my lamp is comical. The oil is symbolic for the Holy Spirit, Whom resides in me.

Matt. 24 opens with Jesus and the disciples outside the Temple. Pay attention now, Jesus said in verse 2, "... I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down." 

The fact here it that this prophecy pertained to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. - including the Temple.

What stones do you think he was talking about, the Rolling Stones? 

Edited by RonaldBruno
Added comment

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Just now, RonaldBruno said:

You claim you know the facts, lol. It's more arrogant and self righteous as to be so confident about eschatology and that you would even go so far as to call yourself "Revelation Man". I wrote a book on basic Christianity. The first half is sound doctrine. But I would never claim that my commentary in the next  two chapters on the nature of Hell or the following  two chapters on the Great Tribulation is fact. As far as I am concerned, the jury is still wrestling with those topics. And your insinuation that I might have forgotten the oil for my lamp is comical. The oil is symbolic for the Holy Spirit, Whom resides in me.

The end times will be full of surprises for those who are set in their ways, Just like the Pharisees could not understand Jesus as the suffering servant and instead were looking for a king to rule them... Jesus did not fit their mentality. The same thing is true of the church today and textualism which has taken root in the church. Textualism teaches what the scribes say scripture means rather than letting the Holy Ghost teach them. what has happened is that they have become unteachable  and will be caught unawares of what is coming on them. 

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072

6 hours ago, luigi said:

Iniquity, sin, lawlessness, are all relatively similar in meaning. As such we then can look at other scriptures about the end times to find a more concise definition of what is being expressed.

In Daniel 8 the angel Gabriel informs Daniel that the events shown him regarding the end times occur during the last end of the indignation. The Merriam-Webster definition for indignation is: anger aroused by something unjust, unworthy, or mean. The Lord's anger is then aroused for the last time at all the unjust acts man is committing on their fellow man.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Which means the 70th week in which the Jews finally must repent of their sins against God. So I don't know if that exactly matches the LAWLESSNESS we are speaking of now, because of course we are not yet in the 70th week. Almost, but not quite. Its pretty much the same thing, but the Daniel verse you cited is speaking about the 70th week. I don't even know if that applies to the 70th week, there will probably not be LAWLESSNESS come to think about ot in the 70th week, there will be an iron fist like rule by the Beast. 

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

When you say, "you better be ready" what exactly do you mean when you say that?

Jesus has told us, in two separate places, that 50 percent of those calling themselves Christians are not going to have their oil lamps full enough to make it to the Marriage, the gates are going to be closed on 5 of the virgins.  Meaning they will go through the tribulation, and more than likely either pay with their lives as the Martyrs seen in Seal #5 or take the Mark of the Beast. In Matt. 24:36-51 we also see this, ONE is taken an ONE is left. It seems like Jesus is saying 50 percent of those who call themselves Christians {2 Billion right now} will nit be ready when he calls us home at the Rapture. So you can't doubt the Pre Trib Rapture all you want, but you better be ready just like Jesus warned us to be ready when he calls us. 

Sounds pretty obvious to me. Jesus warned he will come like a thief in the middle of the night. 

4 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

Matt. 24 opens with Jesus and the disciples outside the Temple. Pay attention now, Jesus said in verse 2, "... I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down." 

The fact here it that this prophecy pertained to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. - including the Temple.

What stones do you think he was talking about, the Rolling Stones? 

You can call it what you will, that is irrelevant to me. I hear God's voice, however you describe that does not concern me one iota. When I took the name tag Revelation Man I was pointing to the fact I love reading the book of Revelation, but I was nowhere near where I am now, after 25 to 30 years of preaching, and even being called specifically to Eschatology, I sadly was stuck in a rut, only after I heard God tell me that the reason we are all stuck in a rut is because we already KNOW IT ALL, did I understand I had to put down MEN'S TRADITIONS and that on Eschatology we had all deferred to men because as young Christians it overwhelmed us and those IDEAS from men were hindering us, all God wants is us to simply ASK Him and He will reveal these deep secrets, that is why w have 100 of interpretations of Babylon, the Harlot, etc. etc. when it is only ONE TRUTH. 

So, 5 years ago I would not claim to know what I didn't know. But now that I have been given these answers by God do you think I should tell an untruth and deny what I have been given? All because you haven't learned how to get God to give you the same answers ? I just told you what hindered me for 25 years from getting answers, I never stated I was the type that made claims of knowing anything, I was just the opposite, I never took that much an interest in the timing of the Rapture, or even the timing of Eschatological events, even though God called me unto such in a special way as a young Christianity telling me the Anti-Christ {Man of Sin is what the Vision said} was in the world in 1986. But, when I started complaining to God, why are there 100s of interpretations on all of these things Lord, and I got, "Because you guys already know everything Ron" I understood, the holy spirit was telling me what Jesus told the Pharisees, you look toward MEN'S TRADITIONS (on End Time Events/Eschatology} and not to God. 

For instance, nowhere in the bible does it actually say 144,000 Jews are PREACHERS.........its not there. Nowhere in the bible claims Rome is Babylon but we have people who swear the RCC is the end time Beast because THAT CITY is that Harlot Women. When THAT CITY simply means Babylon via the four verse vision John saw, it was one of three DESCRIPTORS of the Harlot under a HEADER called Mystery.

MYSTERY

1. Babylon the Great

2. Mother of Harlots

3. Abominations of the Earth. 

These Describe VERY CLEARLY who the Harlot is, Harlots of old wore a headband/name tag on their heads indentifying who they were. Thus these three descriptors tell us who she is, it has nothing to do with Rome nor can it, but I had just written a blog saying it was Rome, even though I never assoc. the RCC with it, I just assumed it mean the Fourth Beast. But the Holy Spirit showed me, because I simply asked, is this true Lord, LOL, it worked, I saw the truth, which meant my Blog I spent months studying had to be rewritten, but that is OK. 

Babylon is noted for what ? FALSE RELIGION !! Like no other city ever. What does the Mother of Harlots mean ? Well, it seems Semiramis birthed this to the nth degree. And of course Abominations of the earth is pretty plain speak, God is a Jealous God and its an Abomination to have any gods before God.

So, FALSE RELIGION is who the Harlot is. Then once I understood, it all fit. The Harlot of Rev. 17 RIDES the Beast thus they are TWO ENTITIES, Gov. and Religion {False Religion}. So, that is why the Kings hate her and kill her off in Rev. 17:16, it made sense now, the Anti-Christ demands to be the ONLY GOD, thus Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc all religions have to go !! You see, my looking to men hindered me as a young Christian because all those IDEAS STUCK in my head and thus it hindered the Lord's effort to teach me. Now I understood Rev. 18 was the other side of the two headed coin. The Gov. side, and that whole chapter is about Babylon {Whole World} getting pummeled with Gods Judgments over a 42 month period of time. Scarlet and Purple are colors assoc. with Royalty and Religious Orders IN GENERAL, all the way back through tie, because the dyes were very expensive to create, thus they were exclusive. Notice, when Babylon {Whole World} burns in Rev. 18 the Kings react very differently from Rev. 17, they cry and lament Babylon's demise, but the HATED the Harlot. This means they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES, Babylon is just a Descriptor of who the Harlot is. This Rev. 17:18 is a verse people take out of context, turn it into Rome, then turn it into the RCC and pope. 

Evidently you missed the portion where I stated you will probably be going with me, but at the same time it looks like half of those who are Christians will not be called to heaven at the Rapture. So, the bible tells us not to say who will and who won't make heaven, that is God's alone. If we are under the blood we will make it to heaven, but if we live this life and do great things in the Lords name, don't forget his warning in Matt. ch. 7, where he warned us there will be people that do great things in his name, but whom he will say tom in the ed depart from me for I never knew you. So I never fully say who will and who will not be going to Heaven. Paul says let every man work out his own salvation. I can't even fully say people I know are or are not in the Lord, only God knows our heart. Thus I almost always say IF, because I should not assume I know God;s Judgment. One can miss the Rapture and still make Heaven, which is why I was pointing this out, IF people are dead set on going through the Tribulation, maybe God allows them to do that while Rapturing everyone else. 

Either way, I will be in the Pre Tribulation Rapture. Maybe you don't believe as I do, we can loose our Salvation via sin. Jesus warned us to keep our Lamps full fir  reason, and to be ready for a reason. If its OK fir Jesus to send that warning, then it has to be OK for me to give the same warning. 

And the Temple was tore down in 70 AD, you counting the Outer Court of the Gentiles as the Temple is where you do error brother.

47 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus has told us, in two separate places, that 50 percent of those calling themselves Christians are not going to have their oil lamps full enough to make it to the Marriage, the gates are going to be closed on 5 of the virgins.  Meaning they will go through the tribulation, and more than likely either pay with their lives as the Martyrs seen in Seal #5 or take the Mark of the Beast. In Matt. 24:36-51 we also see this, ONE is taken an ONE is left. It seems like Jesus is saying 50 percent of those who call themselves Christians {2 Billion right now} will nit be ready when he calls us home at the Rapture. So you can't doubt the Pre Trib Rapture all you want, but you better be ready just like Jesus warned us to be ready when he calls us. 

Sounds pretty obvious to me. Jesus warned he will come like a thief in the middle of the night. 

The Parable of the Virgins is not speaking about Christians who already believe in and have a relationship with Christ. The message goes out to the Jews who do not have the Holy Spirit. A remnant will be saved during this time, some will receive Him. Jesus, at the end of the passage says, "I don't know you." This means He did'nt have a relationship with them and consequently they didnt have the Holy Spirit. Out of the 2.5 billion Christians, I don't know how many are born again - but I wouldnt dare discard and discount half of them. You need to be careful with your interpretations.

58 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

God called me unto such in a special way as a young Christianity telling me the Anti-Christ {Man of Sin is what the Vision said} was in the world in 1986

Interesting. Was he born in 1986 or God just told you in 1986 that he was alive. So according to your info, he's at least 34 years old.

Also, if God called you to reveal this information, are you then a prophet who in turn is ordained to share this with the world? 

I thought scripture was sufficient, that "Thus says the Lord" prophecy was sealed up?

58 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Notice, when Babylon {Whole World} burns in Rev. 18 the Kings react very differently from Rev. 17, they cry and lament Babylon's demise, but the HATED the Harlot.

I too believe that all false religions and philosohies came out of Babylon long ago and spread throughout the world and so the entire World System containing false religions, philosophies and secular governments are Babylon. The world was seduced by the Harlot.

As for the traditions of men (which Catholics lean on more than Protestants), I don't see how that would influence my Hermenuetics.

Edited by RonaldBruno
Added question

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Let me ask it a different way.  When you say "you better be ready" what does that mean I should be doing to ensure that I'm ready?  What makes someone "ready" according to scripture?  Do I have to attain a certain level of holiness to be considered ready?  What's the criteria?  And please provide scripture to support your answer.  

• Thumbs Up 1