• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Tigger56 said:

If I came down with the virus I would stay home till I was well. Common sense.

Do you not accept that:

1) people can have the virus for up to 28 days and not know it

2) people can pass the virus on before they show symptoms

3) people can be asymptomatic, passing on the virus but not ever progress to having symptoms, so they can't alert other contacts that they are spreading it, because they don't know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

Obviously won't agree, for even if you are wrong you will never admit that wearing a mask is wrong,

That is because mask wearing  isn't wrong. So why would I agree to that?

The face mask is a placebo for those living in either fear or ignorance. 

What is wrong with you to think such a thing?  Doctors, nurses all wear mask. Would you want your doctor operating on you without one?  You simply refuse to accept facts and logic.  

Amazing, that you are able to tell me what God would or would not say,

People don't get a pass with me by just saying "God told me to say this". If something sounds off I bring it into question. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

If I came down with the virus I would stay home till I was well. Common sense.

Well, you could either be asymptomatic or have it and not show symptoms yet. In either case, you can give it to others unintentionally. Common sense.

blessings, 

Gids

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, Tigger56 said:

To seek to pacify evil and darkness only creates more evil and darkness for when light surrenders darkness increases in power. Do not bow down before evil and do not align yourself with evil, for the ones that some seek to appease only take your submission as a sign of subservience. I will not be forced to wear a mask as a sign of my submission and I will not bow down to members of a corrupt organization and apologize for my race, my faith, or my gender, for it is not penance that they seek, it is your submission and your defeat that is their goal. I bow in reverence, worship, and humility before the Lord God and the Lord Jesus, but I will not bow before men and women in submission to their false narrative and their wicked agenda.

I think you are going a bit far, acting like wearing a mask is a sign of your submission.

Everything else I agree with, but really?  A mask is sign of your submission?  Really?  Seriously?... no.  Just no.

Now if you don't want to wear it, fine, but don't make it out like you are being some big bad independent and brave man, because you don't wear a mask.  Seriously, I think Jesus is rolling his eyes at that.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

Job 4:8, “Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.”

Darkness and evil are to be expected when light and truth are removed and no longer taught and embraced. As a nation we are reaping the harvest that we have sown.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Sometimes-The Lord told me..... is just a synonym for I think and I believe God is supporting me. 

It's the same excuse some people use to  try to steal someones spouse claiming that God told them the other persons wife or husband was for them. GODS WILL NEVER CONTRADICTS HIS WORD.

The bible says submit to the authority  places over you so  saying God told you not to wear a mask is just being rebellious both to the law and  GODS word.

Edited by creativemechanic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I worry for you @Tigger56. Cases have been going up in your state and you seem to be ignoring all of the precautions.  If you get sick with Covid-19 I would miss arguing with you.  You best heed the recommendations of the medical people on this one. :huh:

Edited by LadyKay

21 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I worry for you @Tigger56. Cases have been going up in your state and you seem to be ignoring all of the precautions.  If you get sick with Covid-19 I would miss arguing with you.  You best heed the recommendations of the medical people on this one. :huh:

Your worry is misplaced so please don't.  I walk without fear or worry of the virus, I wear no mask. I honor "social distance" because of the fear of others in public places unless there is also no fear in another, then I am glad to share a hug or handshake. I have always washed my hands and think it is ridiculous to be told to do so. 

“Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.” … Anne Frank

In the past the lies of darkness were subtle and veiled but those days have past and we live in a time when the lies of darkness are loud, obnoxious, and relentless and all subtlety and pretense are gone. The time has come when truth must also be proclaimed relentlessly and without wavering and the lies found in shaming others and in political correctness must be cast aside, for the lies of darkness have silenced many voices of truth. It is time for those who hold dear the principles and truths that made our nation great to rise up and to be bold and unrelenting. Never apologize for truth, and do not seek to compromise with those of the darkness for they do not seek your apology, they seek your destruction. That which is true, that which is good, just, and holy shall always be true, good, just, and holy and it is time to defend truth, to share truth, and to proclaim truth without wavering and without timidity and ambiguity.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,052
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

IS  EVIL  EXTERMINATED  BY  EVIL 

1 THESSALONIANS 5:15  SEE  THAT  NONE  RENDER  EVIL  FOR  EVIL  UNTO  ANY  MAN  BUT  EVER  FOLLOW  THAT  WHICH  IS  GOOD  BOTH  AMONG  YOURSELVES  AND  TO  ALL  MEN

PROVERBS 11:19 as righteousness tendeth to life so he that --PERSUETH  EVIL-- persueth it to his own death 

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of  MY  MOUTH  are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

PROVERBS 8:20  I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgement 

HEBREWS 5:13 for everyone that useth milk is --UNSKILLFUL-- in the word of righteousness for he is a babe  --5:14-- but strong meat belongeth to them that are full of age even those who --BY  REASON  OF  USE-- have their senses exercised to discern both --GOOD  AND  EVIL--

PSALM 52:3  THOU  LOVEST  EVIL  MORE  THAN  GOOD  AND  LYING  RATHER  THAN  TO  SPEAK  RIGHTEOUSNESS 

PROVERBS  12:17  HE  THAT  SPEAKETH  TRUTH  SHOWETH  FORTH  RIGHTEOUSNESS  BUT  A  FALSE  WITNESS  DECEIT   

MARK 10:18  AND  JESUS  SAID  UNTO  HIM  WHY  CALLEST  THOU ME  GOOD  THERE  IS  NONE  GOOD  BUT  ONE  THAT  IS  GOD 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

Edited by steve morrow