LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

So....it seems Trump is holding a rally in Oklahoma in middle of a pandemic. My understanding is that there will be a large crowd in an indoor event. In order to attend the rally, the public has to accept a liability waiver during registration acknowledging the risks of contracting COVID-19. President Trump's campaign manager posted on Facebook that before entering, guests will receive:temperature checks,hand sanitizer,and a mask.  I wonder if Trump would be wearing a mask? Cause he shouldn't being around all them people without a mask him being president and all.  So do you all think this is okay?  Personally I think he puts his supporters has great risk.  He is going to need his supporters to be healthy and alive to vote for him come election day. But overall I think Trump is just wanting to put on a show cause he misses everyone cheering his name.  Well that is what I think. What do you all think? 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,713
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I think Trump-and his supporters are all grown adults, more then capable of making decisions and accepting the risk. No ones putting a gun to his supporters heads and forcing them to go, they can choose not to, and are more then intelligent enough to realize that if they go they could potentially be putting themselves at risk.

You know, the same kind of decisions adults everywhere make-like "hey I want to drive down to the store, theres a chance that a drunk my swerve into my lane and kill me, but I accept the risk and am going to go anyway" because face it, no matter what we do, theres a possibility of getting hurt or sick. You could potentially get killed staying at home 24/7.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i don't disagree, however i do think everyone should wear masks.    After the Tulsa rally we had a large spike in cases.  We had a rise after we phase 3 opened ans it went up again after the rally.  I guess it is possible the protesters added some to it....  but for the sake of other people we should wear masks around groups of people like that.

• 1 month later...

USA deaths per million  565...    Taiwan....   0.3      What has the CDC told us the truth about from the start.

Democrats want things to stay locked down but the places that are wearing masks the new cases seem to be going down.....   CDC is full of deep state globalists that do not want Donald Trump to win the November election.....    don't trust the CDC.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, other one said:

but the places that are wearing masks the new cases seem to be going down..... 

Some don't seem to like that neither. They are out there screaming against having to wear a mask.  

all I can say is that our daily cases had gone up to about 1,100 a day and  several of our cities put a mandatory mask thingie in place and it's gone down to about 700 and I expect it to slowly keep going down...   we'll see.

12 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Some don't seem to like that neither. They are out there screaming against having to wear a mask.  

No one I know wants to wear a mask, and in this country most of us don't want to be told to do anything by the government....      unfortunately we seem to have very little common sense floating around these days.

Deep truth is if you dig into the data, there are two groups of countries that are not having a problem with the virus....   places that wear masks and places where everyone takes Hydroxychloroquine already for Malaria (both of which the CDC seems to be against)

Our cases did go up a bit after the rally, but deaths didn't.    cases and deaths went up a after we opened but deaths didn't go up after the rally.....    tends to say that the people who caught it at the rally were younger and healthier and didn't die.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 6/16/2020 at 5:57 AM, LadyKay said:

So....it seems Trump is holding a rally in Oklahoma in middle of a pandemic. My understanding is that there will be a large crowd in an indoor event. In order to attend the rally, the public has to accept a liability waiver during registration acknowledging the risks of contracting COVID-19. President Trump's campaign manager posted on Facebook that before entering, guests will receive:temperature checks,hand sanitizer,and a mask.  I wonder if Trump would be wearing a mask? Cause he shouldn't being around all them people without a mask him being president and all.  So do you all think this is okay?  Personally I think he puts his supporters has great risk.  He is going to need his supporters to be healthy and alive to vote for him come election day. But overall I think Trump is just wanting to put on a show cause he misses everyone cheering his name.  Well that is what I think. What do you all think? 

With as much concern this world is putting on this virus I do not think it is ok. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, other one said:

No one I know wants to wear a mask, and in this country most of us don't want to be told to do anything by the government....      unfortunately we seem to have very little common sense floating around these days.

Deep truth is if you dig into the data, there are two groups of countries that are not having a problem with the virus....   places that wear masks and places where everyone takes Hydroxychloroquine already for Malaria (both of which the CDC seems to be against)

Our cases did go up a bit after the rally, but deaths didn't.    cases and deaths went up a after we opened but deaths didn't go up after the rally.....    tends to say that the people who caught it at the rally were younger and healthier and didn't die.

What are some of the countries that have their citizens regularly taking chloroquine for malaria? Never heard of a wide scale use that way. I've been on it when I was working in West Africa (along with paludrine), but I don't recall the general population taking it as a routine matter. The usual was just wait until you got it, then take some of the powerful antimalarials. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 6/16/2020 at 5:57 AM, LadyKay said:

What to know what I think?  I think we need to be praying for our president instead of ripping him apart.  That is what I think.

• Well Said! 1