• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

" These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so." - Acts 17:11

Not one single Pastor, Teacher or Preacher is the authority. The only Authority is Jesus Christ and His Word of Truth. The Scriptures are the standard and the teaching and preaching I see in churches, sermons on YouTube, Facebook, etc., are found wanting.

The Holy Spirit is, and you are in error on everything as per Eschatology. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

In a way He is ruling now. He's at the right hand of power and Glory. But Jesus will have a literal millennial reign on earth.

Hes not the god of this world, Satan is, Scriptures tell us this, he rules only over those who turn unto him. 75 percent of the world are not Christians. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

True.

You know full well these are statements I am saying are untrue statements, by Message Board Warriors. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

" These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so." - Acts 17:11

Not one single Pastor, Teacher or Preacher is the authority. The only Authority is Jesus Christ and His Word of Truth. The Scriptures are the standard and the teaching and preaching I see in churches, sermons on YouTube, Facebook, etc., are found wanting.

Again, I am saying these are things MESSAGE BOARD WARRIORS contend. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

That's not what is said. The days of GT are shortened, not the full span of prophesied time.

"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." So yes, the days of GT will not stretch out longer than what our Father decides because no one would be left alive, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved"

And this just proves you do no comprehend scriptures well brother. so, Jesus/God Prophesies about a coming 7 year period, where there will be 3.5 years of GREAT TRIBULATIONS that has the Woman {Israel},PROTECTED for 1260 days, and you don't get that what Jesus is saying is that he will cut short {to 7 years or 3.5 years of TROUBLES} that which would destroy all mankind if he tarried any longer. Yet this kind of thought carries on, and it makes God a liar either way YOU look at it, either God told a lie about it being 7 years and 3.5 years or ACCORDING to you Jesus lied about SHORTENING the TROUBLE...........No, Jesus just told us about his PRE PLANED EVENTS, which are designed to CUT SHORT the Anti-Christ and Satan's desire to kill all mankind. That is why his ORIGINAL 7 YEAR PLAN........STOPS the carnage of the Anti-Christ at 7 years or at 3.5 years of rule.

Of course, you OVERTHINK IT.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I have heard this too. I don't agree.

Again, you can't read very well or you are being a wiesenheimer. These are Message Board Warrior type THOUGHTS that are always in error. So you agreeing with it, shows you exactly what I am speaking about. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

That's not what is said. The days of GT are shortened, not the full span of prophesied time.

"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." So yes, the days of GT will not stretch out longer than what our Father decides because no one would be left alive, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved"

That is why Paul spoke about it in 1 Thess. 4:17 and in 1 Cor. 15. Of course you only repeat stuff I discounted 30 years ago, so it didn't come from you did it. Of course that doesn't register with you. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

That's likely because the church has become a large cult for the most part. The church doesn't allow any of the member of the congregation to speak anything the board of the church has not approved.

If a member does speak in an unapproved manner they are ostracized and eventually exiled. So if the church family and belonging and camaraderie is important to the member they shut up.

Most churches are nothing more than fiefdoms ruled by a dictator; which occasionally get together with the other self styled lords of the churches and congratulate themselves on their personal successes in subjugation, and all in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Sure, the "Churches" are the cult but Young Earthers, Flat Earthers, Post Tribbers, etc. etc, are not !! I don't see anything you are ever correct on, yet the Churches are the cult. SMH. Its getting to a point where its a waste of time, God tells us to wipe the dust off out feet after a certain amount of time and to allow someone to  go their own errant ways. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Thats right and that doesnt make the rapture takes place after that.

The sun is darkened by the 4th sound of trumpet. If the wise virgins are not yet taken, they will suffer the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trumpets destruction and may die before taken to the feast of the Lamb.

Jesus clearly says two shall be working in the field when one is taken and another is left, people work in the field when the sun is still shining.

I guess that assumes some things but I can't fathom what or why.

So if people are in the field working and its daylight, are you saying there is no way for the sun to stop shining and the Lord return while they are still in the field?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

image.png.dfe84012dd3b3de7e4155fb1f3f85f34.png

Diaste, in your second line of "peace and safety and the Day of the Lord,  you need a vertical line to show the beginning of the Day of the Lord - because the rapture has to take place before then.        You have the beginning of God's wrath in the wrong place.     God's wrath begins when the Day of the Lord begins.

Edited by douggg

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Holy Spirit is, and you are in error on everything as per Eschatology. 

You just refuse to find any common ground.

Hes not the god of this world, Satan is, Scriptures tell us this, he rules only over those who turn unto him. 75 percent of the world are not Christians.

For you maybe. Christ is the God of everything. Satan may be your God and the God of all unbeliever but he's no God in my world. 

You know full well these are statements I am saying are untrue statements, by Message Board Warriors

No. Some may be, some are not.

A label doesn't make them wrong. You are though. Labeling a group makes you prejudicial. And from the sound of it you are quite intolerant.

And this just proves you do no comprehend scriptures well brother. so, Jesus/God Prophesies about a coming 7 year period, where there will be 3.5 years of GREAT TRIBULATIONS that has the Woman {Israel},PROTECTED for 1260 days, and you don't get that what Jesus is saying is that he will cut short {to 7 years or 3.5 years of TROUBLES} that which would destroy all mankind if he tarried any longer. Yet this kind of thought carries on, and it makes God a liar either way YOU look at it, either God told a lie about it being 7 years and 3.5 years or ACCORDING to you Jesus lied about SHORTENING the TROUBLE...........No, Jesus just told us about his PRE PLANED EVENTS, which are designed to CUT SHORT the Anti-Christ and Satan's desire to kill all mankind. That is why his ORIGINAL 7 YEAR PLAN........STOPS the carnage of the Anti-Christ at 7 years or at 3.5 years of rule.

Of course, you OVERTHINK IT.

Not what the scripture says. But you go.

Again, you can't read very well or you are being a wiesenheimer. These are Message Board Warrior type THOUGHTS that are always in error. So you agreeing with it, shows you exactly what I am speaking about. 

That sounds like a cult leader. If they don't agree with you they are wrong. Not that facts prove them wrong, they are just in error, always, because of who they are. You seriously don't see the prejudice in that way of thinking? 

That is why Paul spoke about it in 1 Thess. 4:17 and in 1 Cor. 15. Of course you only repeat stuff I discounted 30 years ago, so it didn't come from you did it. Of course that doesn't register with you

Whatever.

Sure, the "Churches" are the cult but Young Earthers, Flat Earthers, Post Tribbers, etc. etc, are not !! I don't see anything you are ever correct on, yet the Churches are the cult. SMH. Its getting to a point where its a waste of time, God tells us to wipe the dust off out feet after a certain amount of time and to allow someone to  go their own errant ways. 

Throw around red herrings and build your straw men. You'll see soon enough. 

42 minutes ago, douggg said:

Diaste, in your second line of "peace and safety and the Day of the Lord,  you need a vertical line to show the beginning of the Day of the Lord - because the rapture has to take place before then.        You have the beginning of God's wrath in the wrong place.     God's wrath begins when the Day of the Lord begins.

Nope. Rapture and DOTL occur together. 

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

In all this excitement I forgot to point out you are saying all manner of things...on a message board. 

That makes you a MESSAGE BOARD WARRIOR!!!

:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 6/29/2020 at 7:18 AM, R. Hartono said:

Imho antichrist appeared with the 1st seal opening to conquer the world with fake peace so people will say peace n safety.

I don't think so. I believe that the 7th King is the rider on the white horse. He is certainly an antichrist, but he is not The Antichrist.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Thats right and that doesnt make the rapture takes place after that.

There will be a rapture after that. The 12 tribes across the earth will be raptured.

The sun is darkened by the 4th sound of trumpet. If the wise virgins are not yet taken, they will suffer the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trumpets destruction and may die before taken to the feast of the Lamb

The wise virgins will be taken before any seals are opened.

Jesus clearly says two shall be working in the field when one is taken and another is left, people work in the field when the sun is still shining.

He is talking about the rapture of the Church, which happens before the seals are opened, before the 70th week. The sun is shining.

He tells us all the things that will happen BEFORE the gathering. The gathering occurs after the rapture of the Church. The Church will be gathered from heaven and the twelve tribes will be gathered from the earth at the 6th seal. This the what happens immediately after the tribulation of those days, which is the coming of Jesus in Matt 24. That is why the sun becomes black as sackcloth before He comes. They are told to look up, their redemption draws nigh. But that's not the Church. He declares that He will come in an hour that we think not. The Church is raptured when the sun is shining, before the 70th week, before the 7 year tribulation. The gathering happens when the sun is black as sackcloth. Two different raptures.

Edited by The Light

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/30/2020 at 12:49 PM, Diaste said:

Nope. Rapture and DOTL occur together. 

worthy.jpg.ff7b5f4e9e19796f97835c00d39647dc.jpg

Edited by douggg

7 hours ago, douggg said:

worthy.jpg.ff7b5f4e9e19796f97835c00d39647dc.jpg

Immediately after the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn.

They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

The day of the Lord ends the wrath of Satan ergo, the days of GT.