IGNORED

Afraid God will leave me-- I have good reason to be afraid to...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

@Figure of eighty

You have no good reason to believe God will leave you...Because He never will, because you are His..

What you are feeling is the fact that you have left Him and the misery  and conviction is Him drawing you back to Him....

Just a side note if your boy friend won’t still be your boy friend if you stop sleeping with him, he is just your boy friend because you are.. 

Which means your unequally yoked and even if you were to marry it would be incapable of being the kind of marriage that would answer the call of your heart...

I know it’s hard and painful but trust God in this area and you won’t ever be sorry you did....Which ever way God chooses, your life will be a blessed one that will leave no regrets... Only trust Him in all things and in all times, for you have been told; 

“we are going to the other side”....

A fellow follower of Him, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,238
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Figure of eighty as "Not me" said.. He will never leave you. He does not judge you nor condemn you. He is not man. When He said I LOVE YOU.. I WILL NEVER LEAVE  YOU! Sinning or not.. He does not change. you are his and no one i taking you from Him. Sinning or not...ALWAYS run to Him! And know that the thoughts you are having .. Satan can only LIE! God would NEVER say those thoughts to you. So that should prove to you.. that even in SIN! God will NEVER EVER EVER EVER leave you.

We all at one time or another were caught in some kind of sin. Like the song playing now "My Defender Jeremy Camp" You are saved by the blood of JESUS! Your HIS! So.. talk to Him.. no just talk.. tell Him the problem. Be you like doing it want to. He :) already knows. And then know.. after this.. He will always make a way out. 

Sis.. all sin does it puts a wall between you and your Father. Keeps you FROM HIM! And .... if someone really loves you.. they will gladly wait. Song "With Lifted hands Ryan Stevenson"

There is NO condemnation to them in Christ Jesus. So.. get up.. come on get up.. dust off KNOW your love.. KNOW He is with you and keep going. Repent and keep going! DON'T condemn your self. DON'T let the enemy rob you.

A old song.. yeah I LOVE MUSIC! Guess who this song is speaking to "If you've done it and you wonder what to do.. go to Jesus and He will make you BRAND NEW". EVERY SINGLE TIME! He will every time cleans you from all unrighteousness.

Last... you are of God.. you in His eyes are 100% righteous and holy. Why? Because you believe in JESUS! God has not give you the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. <---  God NEVER uses fear. So thoughts are not from God. Sis.. Jesus already died for EVERY sin you will ever do. Get up dust off.. and get over it.. He is not going to yell not going to get mad.. He LOVES YOU! With so much love.. He HELPS you to not sin.. to stay close. Your not on your own here. There are countless angels and other things of the Father to help you here.

So.. just repent and try not to do a 360 but a 180. If you fall get up dust off keep going. WE ALL Do this. None of us are righteous. Song.. No ONE like Our GOD! Lincoln Brewster. There is NO ONE LIKE YOUR GOD

Edited by TheBlade
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

20 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

This makes me think of Judah, who on the way home from a business trip visited what he thought was a prostitute, it turns out it was his dead sons wife, she became pregnant, and as head of the household was going to have her put to death, when she says you are the father.

Read around here for the story.

Gen 38:15  When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

How does this relate to my life.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

7 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

What was the sin in the story?  So many things you might think are a sin, but in the story the sin was Judah's refusal to allow his dead sons wife to marry her husbands brother.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

10 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Hello Figure Sister,

One of the posts that very related to your current status was the post by Mr. Novus, a combination that in Christ Jesus there is no condemnation but we need to go and sin no more..it means we need to get out of it.

Post By Mr. Novus

On 7/11/2020 at 9:27 AM, Figure of eighty said:

Ive been sexually active(sinning ) with my current bf.

I believe, based on Scripture, what Jesus would likely say is...leave your life of sin. It is possible that the Holy Spirit is convicting you in this particular area.

John 8:11- She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

"go, and sin no more" from the original Greek, in contextual application is more likely sin specific in this case. Jesus tells the woman to leave her life of sin of which in this case refers to the sexual sin of which she finds herself being challenged.

Edited by Refresher
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

17 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

What was the sin in the story?  So many things you might think are a sin, but in the story the sin was Judah's refusal to allow his dead sons wife to marry her husbands brother.

And sleeping with a prostitute.

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

Perhaps you should read the Bible verses.

Sleeping with a prostitute was not the sin, Posing as and prostituting herself was not the sin.

The sin was Judah did not marry her off to one of her dead husbands brothers.

She was not a prostitute, and had the right to married to one of the brothers of her Husband, and technically Judah himself.

Judah married her, and Judah repented of his sin, of withholding marriage to one of the brothers.

It is in the Bible, you would think so many sins, but the Bible only records the one sin of Judah.

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

Just for my information can you post the scripture that says you can not sleep with a prostitute?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,362
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  99

On 7/10/2020 at 11:27 PM, Figure of eighty said:

So. Ive been sexually active(sinning ) with my current bf.

Its always in the back of my mind that God will leave me as Sexual sin is done to the body instead of outside. He dwells inside. 

I just feel like I keep failing every test I come up against as a christian. Idk with him ( my be) I feel I cant let go bc I just don't want to be alone and not in the sense of not having a man.. Just alone as in having no one to really talk to aboit stresses ans stuff. 

That and I dont wwnt to deal with the shame after I break up.

I realize how this might strike you, @Figure of eighty, but I'm greatly encouraged for your sake. I recognize the work of the Holy Spirit within you... this is no small matter. Rejoice! The Lord isn't about to leave nor abandon you; why would He do such a thing when you're busy learning and growing in the faith? I assure you this is Christ's work: to bring you to repentance and ever closer to Him. 

I highly recommend you pay heed to @Josheb's words in this thread. He touches upon an essential truth therein: the difference between the condemnation of the evil one and the conviction of the Lord. Christ Jesus gathers us to Himself in spite of shame and/or guilt but Satan seeks to drive us away from the Holy One by virtue of those feelings. After Adam and Eve ate of the fruit forbidden to them, they sought to hide themselves from the Lord because they were ashamed of their nakedness. Ah, but little did they know God knows all things and nothing is hidden from His sight. Each one of us is naked before the Lord who created us.

The Lord knew the full measure of your days before you were born and still He chose you, sister. You are indeed a daughter of the Most High. Consider this as the Spirit of Christ moves upon you. Consider also the counsel I have for you this evening:

• Seek the Lord early. Ask for His judgment here and now! Do so with all honesty withholding nothing from Him, confident that He will answer you. 
  • Engage in brutal candor with the Lord when you pray, knowing that prayer is a conversation with God. Our Father in heaven hears you... cry out to God!
  • You already know what it is you must do: cease relations with this man. It's for the best. 
  • Don't kick yourself in the teeth because you struggle against this flesh. All of us do, Figure of eighty. Don't you know that the Lord understands our struggles like no other? I'm only a man who understands in part... but the Lord knows the secrets of your heart. Confess these secrets to Him when you pray.
  • Finally, rejoice because He who is within you is greater than this world. The Lord's work will continue in you until your appointed time arrives. 

I will pray for you. :)

Edited by Marathoner

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 7/12/2020 at 11:21 PM, TheBlade said:

Figure of eighty as "Not me" said.. He will never leave you. He does not judge you nor condemn you. He is not man. When He said I LOVE YOU.. I WILL NEVER LEAVE  YOU! Sinning or not..

I am not trying to be insensitive,  but truly trying to be discerning and speaking the truth.
God will not judge and leave His sheep, by the blood of Jesus Christ. Without faith, all are condemned already.
Make sure you are His sheep, through faith in Jesus Christ.
Not by works, but by faith only. But true faith never comes alone.