IGNORED

You know we should live by WWJD....well...

yomotalking

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Callng Jesus an IT is not being a LIGHT.

For the pure in heart, all things are pure.  For the impure, all things are impure.

For those who are not lights,  nothing will make them a light.

For those who are lights,  nothing will make them not a light. (as long as they abide in the Son)

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Think about it Jeff, I'm sure you will come up with the answer yourself. . 

I'm not allowed to post it, or perhaps guess at it, that's why I asked - for clarity.  

Keep seeking YHWH'S Kingdom ,  and His people,  they are quite different (visibly so, to observers)  than their neighbors and others,  and even from their previous life before being born again....

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

A non sequiter to the "I found it" campaign of the late '70's.

Would you refer to Jesus, who suffered and bled and died for your sins an 'IT'?

Everyone who found* it,  rejoiced,  "it" being salvation, which few find.

Everyone who finds salvation can rejoice with everyone who "FOUND IT" ,  every day.

* AND whenever anyone "FOUND IT",   lost sheep that they once were,

ALL the ANGELS IN HEAVEN REJOICED over ONE lost soul FOUND......

"Helps" for all those on the wide road who have not "FOUND IT" yet.... (the narrow road to life)

"Helps" just from a simple internet search engine to help "FIND IT" for those looking ... (for "IT" = salvation; in Jesus, the only Name by which anyone may be saved,  the only Way to the Father and into the Kingdom of YHWH (God) )

Repent To Believe To Be Saved - JesusIsPrecious.org

www.jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/repent_and_believe.htm - Cached - Similar
SONSHIP is immediate, which happens the very moment that we admit we are a sinner and believe on the gospel; however, SANCTIFICATION is a process and ...

Repent and Believe on the Gospel - Side 2/2 - Call of Hope P.O. Box ...

www.sermon-online.de/search.../search.pl?... - Cached
sermons in mp3 or wav to hear and download in many languages, digitzed from cassettes.

Salvation — By David J. Stewart - Jesus-is-savior.com

www.jesus-is-savior.com/salvation_webpages/00-introduction.htm - Cached - Similar
... because God made a solemn Promise TO ALL THEM WHO believe on the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 1:16; Romans 10:3-4; Philippians 3:9).

Repent and Believe on the Gospel - Side 2/2 - Sermon-Online

www.sermon-online.com/search.pl?...id... - Cached
Title: Repent and Believe on the Gospel - Side 2/2. Author: Call of Hope P.O. Box 100827 - D-70007 Stuttgart - Germany · Click here to get further informations.

What Is Involved in the Process of Salvation - layevangelism.com

www.layevangelism.com/qreference/evang.../evang-letter-3.htm - Cached - Similar

A person is saved when they believe on the Gospel. When God sees in the heart of the person that they are saved, past tense, He confirms the saving faith they ...

For people with a problem with english or semantics,  do an internet search for "Jesus"...  simple !

43 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Helps for those who confuse salvation with a method or technique or an 'it' rather than the Person of Jesus Christ.

Acts 4:12 KJV
[12] Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sorry if you got confused,  especially why you got confused.

Rejoice instead with those who are still seeking heaven,  like little children, to be a part of YHWH'S Kingdom,  like little children,

and keep seeking for them,  so you can see and know experientially  if YHWH permits that it is possible even today to live His Way, abiding in Jesus and His Word abiding in us,  as His children have known since the first century,  in Scripture,  and ever since then experientially by YHWH'S PLAN, PURPOSE and DESIRE/ GOOD PLEASURE....

The GOSPEL GOOD NEWS MESSAGE is still the same as always,  and it is not a manmade method nor manmade technique as you have seen all of your life.

Rather,  powerful and true and in Jesus Life Giving as He Says,  YHWH'S Word.

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Why don't you answer my question instead of playing this 'confused' game?

That was the original issue.

That was never the original issue,  except for you. 

I think others have called such a diversion / distraction a 'straw man', 

but I don't know if that fits here or not.

Your question in other words was and still is a non sequetor (has no good purpose or motive I can see as far as content and context or purpose in this thread).

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Would you refer to Jesus, who suffered and bled and died for your sins an 'IT'?

It shouldn't be that hard to answer.

If or when you ever ask a question with an impure motive,   like when the scribes and the pharisees/ religious leaders asked Jesus questions just to try to catch Him in something they could call wrong, 

do you really expect an answer ?

If or when you follow Jesus,  do you follow HIM,  or do you tell people you follow IT ?

If or when Jesus speaks to you,  do you hear HIM,  or do you say your hear IT ?

It shouldn't be that hard to answer.

Whenever you FIRST HEARD THE GOOD NEWS,  when did you HEAR IT ? (the GOOD NEWS ? )

Who was testifying of the GOOD NEWS OF JESUS to you , or to anyone, in your hearing ?

Did they speak IT CLEARLY ?  

Or did they also confuse you, as in this thread you seem to have confused IT (the GOOD NEWS AND a RIGHT LIFE) with JESUS ?

Did you miss the obvious ?  (the errors in your posts ? )  >>>

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

That was the extent of the campaign. By then it seemed the Church was becoming already politically correct.

Thinking perhaps that because so many 'churches', perhaps,  became politically correct instead of right with God,   that you could throw rocks at the little children who live IN JESUS  ?

Is ocd a problem ? (to keep repeating the non-sequitor question very inappropriately - or do you also go up and ask a pastor or members in a church assembly the same thing ? )

Has Jesus become anything besides a method,  a techinique,   a non-personal experience for you ?

Is HE ,  is Jesus, your testimony every day,  your life,  your salvation ?

That is the hope of all the believers,  both with and without a bumper sticker !

Who is Salvation ? >>>

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

When I saw people who had the mark of God on their lives,  "I FOUND IT",  obvious in their daily lives every day,

as when JESUS said "IF I BE LIFTED UP,  I will draw all men unto ME",

as they lived JESUS LIFE, and not their own,   "THEY FOUND HIM",  and lived like it, different from all the former religious people and from almost all the future religious people I saw, 

their lives are LIGHT in the world,   without ostentatiousness , without greed or self-serving at all,

"I FOUND IT" ----  TRUTH ---- God's Way.....  

(not just a bumper sticker on the car,   but the mark of God on their lives clearly showing they were with God) (without a word, so to speak; 

also their conversation / speech / talk  and activities

all also in harmony with God's Life and God's Word,

thus showing not their own lives to the world, their former natural man/ selfish/

but the LIFE OF JESUS to everyone around them,  with joy, peace and righteousness as written through NT.

With OR without the bumper sticker,  do others see the same testimony of JESUS Himself in your daily life, set apart by YHWH Himself, called and chosen by Him ?  i.e. are you only a "hearer" of HIS WORD, or a DOER also ? 

THIS is the active living point, which your posts and questions  seem to have missed entirely.  The heart ......

Why throw rocks at little children who happen to have used decades ago, or still have the bumper sticker ? 

(it is or can be much  less idolatrous than a buddha like statue or similar made of wood, gold or silver, you know, right ? (depending on the person's heart) and if their lives are right with God,  part of their outreach to others with a GOOD TESTIMONY  )

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

:laugh:

How would he even find it? And what would be the motive to start that ?

because maybe he knew  I needed a remembrance of Yomotalking....    I haven't read her in way too long a time....   very pleasant memories.  That in itself is worth your trouble....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

9 hours ago, Davida said:

How does "I found it" on a bumper sticker if that's all it says....  tell anything of the Gospel message though? so what is the pt of that cutsy message? I'd rather say ... "Christ the Lord died for YOU......want to receive that free gift of forgiveness for your sins?     

That would be great bumper sticker. But frankly, I think its time to stop trusting bumper stickers, paraphernalia, and even Church buildings (and programs) to sell the Gospel and minister is over. Its time to be the Church, to let us be Christ's ambassadors, and behave like He really lives in us (Colossians 1:27, Hebrews 3:6, 1 Corinthians 3:16).