• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.88
  • Days Won:  64

3 minutes ago, theElect777 said:

The Holy Spirit placed a seed into the womb of Mary.  This seed was already fertile and just needed the time to develop.   God did invitro like people who cannot have children today.   There is nothing to say that Yeshua had any of Mary's genetics.   But there is tons of Scripture clarifying Christ had all of God's genetics.   He was not here for a popularity contest, to win king of the high school, or be handsome to win over the ladies.   According to Isaiah and Josephus, He was downright hard to look at in the handsome/beauty department.   He was here for a purpose.   And I thank Him for it every day of my life.

Sorry I know this is off topic but I want to show my brother or sister Elect 777  what I think.

Regarding Mary's seed:  Genesis 3:15 

And I will put enmity
    between you and the woman,
    and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
    and you will strike his heel.”

Jesus was tempted because he had human flesh born of Eve, who also was also from the line of David.   He was fully God and fully human. 

14Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess. 15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin. 16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.…

Guest theElect777
2 minutes ago, Amanda Frances said:

Sorry I know this is off topic but I want to show my brother or sister Elect 777  what I think.

Regarding Mary's seed:  Genesis 3:15 

And I will put enmity
    between you and the woman,
    and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
    and you will strike his heel.”

Jesus was tempted because he had human flesh born of Eve, who also was also from the line of David.   He was fully God and fully human. 

14Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess. 15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin. 16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.…

Do you believe when Yeshua was Melchizedek, God with 2 Angels with Abraham before Sodom was destroyed (Abraham saw 3 men), the 4th man in the firery furnace with Shad, Me, and Abednego that He was both God and human?   God still made the WORD manifest into flesh and be brought forth out of the lineage of David.   And Mary cannot produce seed biologically.  

10 minutes ago, theElect777 said:

Do you believe when Yeshua was Melchizedek, God with 2 Angels with Abraham before Sodom was destroyed (Abraham saw 3 men), the 4th man in the firery furnace with Shad, Me, and Abednego that He was both God and human?   God still made the WORD manifest into flesh and be brought forth out of the lineage of David.   And Mary cannot produce seed biologically.  

Seed was from the king James Version (my memory) of it.   I looked at bible hub on the verse it does say "seed" in Hebrew.  Gen. 3:15

I think they mean offspring though.

Guest theElect777

Sorry the seed part I wrote was from the king James Version (my memory) of it.   I looked at bible hub on the verse it does say "seed" in hebrew. 

I think they mean offspring though.

This is a question among many I hope to ask Yeshua when He takes me Home.   It's just something I was unsure about for years until medical science began successfully helping families carry a zygote to full term by invitro.   The Bible says the Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary.  This could mean several things, but I believe it was the invitro process.  I could be wrong.  It wouldn't be the first time nor the last.

1 minute ago, theElect777 said:

This is a question among many I hope to ask Yeshua when He takes me Home.   It's just something I was unsure about for years until medical science began successfully helping families carry a zygote to full term by invitro.   The Bible says the Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary.  This could mean several things, but I believe it was the invitro process.  I could be wrong.  It wouldn't be the first time nor the last.

I don't have it figured out either but I agree with you, the Holy Spirit overshadowed her and life began in her, creating a human baby (but Jesus was always the son of God too)

I just wanted to share the verses with you.  Sorry I got off track from the main subject.  God bless you!

• Loved it! 2

Guest theElect777

I don't have it figured out either but I agree with you, the Holy Spirit overshadowed her and life began in her, creating a human baby (but Jesus was always the son of God too)

I just wanted to share the verses with you.  Sorry I got off track from the main subject.  God bless you!

Thank You for sharing.   And I love these Scriptures.  

I was always taught we could go boldly to the Throne because we are Joint-Heirs in Christ!   God Bless You!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

Off topic is fine, we all need to discuss these Essentials. :) 

“In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas: In Essentials Unity, in Non-Essentials Liberty, in All Things Charity (love).” (Rupertus Meldenius, A.K.A. Peter Meiderlin ). 

What Jesus looked like is not an essential, so there is Liberty in discussing what He looked like. :) 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, theElect777 said:

1 hour ago, Amanda Frances said:

I never gave much thought into the biological aspect of how Mary received from the Lord. Merely believed. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Actually lots of Jews are blond and blue eyed. In fact Josepheus records of Nazareth that most children had blue eyes and blond hair, except one that had grey eyes.  

Some Jews were able to escape during WW2 because of that. The Nazis thought they were Aryan.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Some Jews were able to escape during WW2 because of that. The Nazis thought they were Aryan.

True, they are Ashkenazi Jews. 

• Thumbs Up 1