IGNORED

This pandemic doesnt make people repent.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Its still the same old world full of crimes, hatred, slanders, mockeries, thefts, racism, rapes, fathers rape their own daughters, brother rape their own sister, murders, homosexs, lesbians, corruptions, curses, lies, hypocrites abound like the religious jews who stoned Stephen were actually his synagogue's fellows.

Psalm 53:2 God looks down from heaven upon the sons of men to see if any understand, if any seek God.

Romans 3: 10 As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one. 11 There is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. 12 All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.”

The stomachs n the graves are never satisfied.

This Corona virus doesnt and wont make people repento. The rich is safe with money n food, the poor perish.

But those who persevere to the end shall be saved.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

This Corona virus doesnt and wont make people repento

No it is the Holy Spirit working in people that does that.

How public are or is the proclamation of the gospel to those who do not attend church?

If no one is proclaiming the good news how can they respond.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.” (Revelation 9:21) 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/07/1949

What is going on in this country/world, God is saying something to mankind but mankind isn't listening to God! In three short months, just like He did with the plagues of Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship, God said, "you want to worship athletes, I will shut down the stadiums. You want to worship musicians, I will shut down Civic Centers. You want to worship actors, I will shut down theaters. You want to worship money, I will shut down the economy and collapse the stock market. You don't want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it where you can't go to church." I will shut down everything you worship in this world.

"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Maybe we don't need a vaccine, Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival where we focus on the ONLY thing in the world that really matters. (JESUS CHRIST SON OF GOD)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

23 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Its still the same old world full of crimes, hatred, slanders, mockeries, thefts, racism, rapes, fathers rape their own daughters, brother rape their own sister, murders, homosexs, lesbians, corruptions, curses, lies, hypocrites abound like the religious jews who stoned Stephen were actually his synagogue's fellows.

The stomachs n the graves are never satisfied.

This Corona virus doesnt and wont make people repento. The rich is safe with money n food, the poor perish.

But those who persevere to the end shall be saved.

Yes the conviction and message of the  gospel brought by the Holy spirit causes people to repent .

But seeing that our life is, but a vapour which just disappears so quickly, is causing some not all To rethink their position with Christ.

2 hours ago, LDM01 said:

God said, "you want to worship athletes, I will shut down the stadiums. You want to worship musicians, I will shut down Civic Centers. You want to worship actors, I will shut down theaters. You want to worship money, I will shut down the economy and collapse the stock market. You don't want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it where you can't go to church." I will shut down everything you worship in this world.

"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Cud u kindly tell me where is the original quotation came from ? Is it really from God ?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/07/1949

Yes R. Hartono it is from God!

11 hours ago, LDM01 said:

Yes R. Hartono it is from God!

Who rcvd such message n how ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Forgive me but.. there are over 7 BILLION people in this world.. how would you even know this unless you were God? You can't even know this in your own city. Speak word of life.. FAITH!

:) sorry but GOD didn't shut down anything.. man did. For it didn't help. If it was of GOD it will ALWAYS be for the good. May countries never shut down.. and are doing great. Every time when something like this happens... we hear from others.. GOD IS JUDGING and on and on. Like one prophet said.. as if Gods judgement has been going on for what 10-100 years now lol. You do know we are free right? Man can do evil things.. man can let loose some virus. Man can drop a bomb and kill hundreds of thousands and GOD had no hand in it what so ever.  Over 6 mil Jews died.. God had no hand in that what so ever.

We live in a world where Satan is the god of. We are in it.. WE NEED TO PRAY.. then God can act and stop so many of these things. But. so many times HE gets blamed. These are not OT days.. JESUS has come and died praise GOD! The CHURCH is still here. We have ALL POWER over the enemy. So what is the enemy doing? Then your authority over it then!