• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/2/2020 at 1:56 PM, ChickenCoop said:

No virus in history has done the things Covid19 does.  This is why I will never be convinced that it was NOT created in a bioweapons lab in Wuhan China. 

Yes many doctors have confirmed this but are being silenced.

Dr. Judy Mikovits claims the bio weapon virus covid-19 did not only came from a lab in Wuhan, it occurred from the North Carolina ,Fort Detrick and the Wuhan laboratories ,    that Dr. Anthony Fauci was involved in all places.

You can listen to Dr. Judy Mikovits testimonial and other

https://www.watchuncensored.com/

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

Scientists: 'Exactly zero' evidence COVID-19 came from a lab

Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, the Internet has been teeming with provocative conspiracy theories that the novel coronavirus was (1) created in a Wuhan, China, lab and deployed as a bioweapon or (2) derived from bats, grown on tissue culture, intentionally or accidentally transmitted to a researcher, and released into the community.

Politicians have touted these theories in an attempt to blame China for the pandemic, and a discredited US scientist recently released a book and now-banned video claiming that wealthy people deliberately spread COVID-19 to boost vaccination rates. And late last week, an unsubstantiated NBC News report on cell phone location data suggested that the Wuhan lab temporarily shut down after a "hazardous event" in October.

Even Kristian Andersen, PhD, a professor in the Department of Immunology and Microbiology at Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, and lead author of a research letter published Mar 17 in Nature Medicine on the origins of the virus, first thought that COVID-19 was just as likely to have been accidentally released from a lab as it was to have come from nature.

But that was before he learned more about COVID-19 and related coronaviruses, which have features already seen in nature. "There are lots of data and lots of evidence, as well as previous examples of this coming from nature," he said. "We have exactly zero evidence or data of this having any connection to a lab."

He says the new coronavirus clearly originated in nature, "no question about it by now."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, leah777 said:

Maybe people are thinking this coronavirus has been man made from Pit Viper venom. 

Early DNA tests released when this all started reflects that it was man made by combining other viruses into its dna....    actually the person in charge of the endeavor was a female so technically it would be woman made not man made.

1 minute ago, other one said:

Early DNA tests released when this all started reflects that it was man made by combining other viruses into its dna....    actually the person in charge of the endeavor was a female so technically it would be woman made not man made.

And they said it contained some hiv also.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

23 hours ago, 1to3 said:

That is correct. And those who have received the HINI vaccine, many have fallen sick and some with chronic symptoms.

If you want to hear a true heart felt true story of a mother who lost one of her daughters to vaccination with hydrogel  and another who became ill aftyer receiving the H1N1 vaccines and now has narcolepsy

You can find the following title on youtube:

Julie's Story: Early, Covert Vaccine/Hydrogel Experimentation On My Daughter By Barb Wilson 7/30/20

by diamondisc

Those reactions are very rare. It is safer to be vaccinated. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Those reactions are very rare. It is safer to be vaccinated. 

Its not as rare as you may like to think about it. Many who get sick from vaccines and sue are aid off to be silenced.

Also this  Covid-19 vaccination program comes with add-ons.

A partnership between the Bill Gates-backed GAVI vaccine alliance and the biometric ID company, Trust Stamp, will test a digital identity system to be linked to Mastercard’s click-to-pay system. The goal is to eliminate cash. The program will be introduced in West Africa and will be tied to the COVID-19 vaccine to be made mandatory in 2021. Your vaccine status will be updated as you receive more vaccines. No vaccines? No money. That’s the ultimate control. -GEG

A biometric digital identity platform that “evolves just as you evolve” is set to be introduced in “low-income, remote communities” in West Africa thanks to a public-private partnership between the Bill Gates-backed GAVI vaccine alliance, Mastercard and the AI-powered “identity authentication” company, Trust Stamp.

The program, which was first launched in late 2018, will see Trust Stamp’s digital identity platform integrated into the GAVI-Mastercard “Wellness Pass,” a digital vaccination record and identity system that is also linked to Mastercard’s click-to-play system that powered by its AI and machine learning technology called NuData. Mastercard, in addition to professing its commitment to promoting “centralized record keeping of childhood immunization” also describes itself as a leader toward a “World Beyond Cash,” and its partnership with GAVI marks a novel approach towards linking a biometric digital identity system, vaccination records, and a payment system into a single cohesive platform.

The effort, since its launch nearly two years ago, has been funded via $3.8 million in GAVI donor funds in addition to a matched donation of the same amount by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Read More: Vaccine Companies Partner with Mastercard to Merge Vaccines with Cashless Money System

16 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

. It is safer to be vaccinated. 

Aside from even the dangers concerning the covid-19 vaccines itself,

Ugh!, if this vaccines comes with  No vaccines? No money. would you still take it?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 7/30/2020 at 2:40 PM, missmuffet said:

How many people are going to get the flu vaccine this year? H1N1 kills just as many people as COVID-19 and is just as dangerous but for some reason people do not give this virus any importance. They have a vaccine for this virus unlike COVID-19 but many people do not get the vaccination. :39:

I've had the flu once in 43 years.  Not worried about it, nor Covid-19.

17 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

I've had the flu once in 43 years.  Not worried about it, nor Covid-19.

There is always the next time. You can't be too prideful. Pride comes before a fall. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

There is always the next time. You can't be too prideful. Pride comes before a fall. 

Of course.  It's not a matter of pride.  It's a matter of does the costs, outweigh the benefits.  I think it does. 

I am highly allergic to everything.  And every time I have gotten a shot... even ironically a shot for allergies, I have had a reaction to it.

Additionally I know dozens of people who got sick from flu shots.  Now, granted they didn't get deathly ill, or need hospitalization, but they got ill.

So... do I want weigh the risk of getting an allergic reaction, or illness from the flu shot, over the now once-in-my-life flu?

And the answer for me... so far... is no.   Maybe when I'm older, and at a much higher risk, maybe then.

2 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

Of course.  It's not a matter of pride.  It's a matter of does the costs, outweigh the benefits.  I think it does. 

I am highly allergic to everything.  And every time I have gotten a shot... even ironically a shot for allergies, I have had a reaction to it.

Additionally I know dozens of people who got sick from flu shots.  Now, granted they didn't get deathly ill, or need hospitalization, but they got ill.

So... do I want weigh the risk of getting an allergic reaction, or illness from the flu shot, over the now once-in-my-life flu?

And the answer for me... so far... is no.   Maybe when I'm older, and at a much higher risk, maybe then.

You need to speak with the pharmacist who gives you the vaccine if you are concerned about reactions. If you are allergic to eggs you can not get the H1N1 vaccine.