IGNORED

Our Christianity is about to be tested.....

Gideon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  782
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,969
  • Content Per Day:  3.02
  • Days Won:  1

I heard abt a rich manager got fired from his job n unable to pay installments of expensive Cars n properties.

He was deceived actually to live in luxury with his increasing prosperity n money instead of living Godly.

Typical of the materialistic society

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  481
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  9

I think more homelessness due to job lost. I dont know how bad it will get. If everyone would wear masks for four months everywhere they went. We could stop the virus in no time. But in the USA people want there rights first and foremost. Helping homeless people is a good thing. If not us then who. Still be careful some people can be dangerous.  My mother years ago let someone stay at her house for awhile and he stole money from her. Yet it's worth trying.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  782
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,969
  • Content Per Day:  3.02
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

My mother years ago let someone stay at her house for awhile and he stole money from her. Yet it's worth trying.  

Release it without heaviness for she still has a lot of God bless but that man has nothing. Be thankful and joy for you have done the goodness for God Himself actually.

Mat 5:40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,556
  • Content Per Day:  7.15
  • Days Won:  100

The Lord bless you and your wife, brother. You listened to His Spirit and carried out His will. I'll share something that happened last winter during a fierce storm.

The winds were howling after considerable snowfall so the effective temperature outdoors was below zero degrees Fahrenheit. I was making my way toward a pass through the mountains when I noticed a man just ahead stumbling along my side of the road. He was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans; no coat nor even shoes on his feet, just socks. He was waving his arms frantically but the vehicles in front of me passed him by; I came to a stop alongside of the man, rolled down a passenger window, and shouted for him to jump in. Shouting was necessary because the wind was literally howling. 

Once he was safely inside I rolled up the window and was immediately assaulted by the stench of liquor. The fellow had been drinking. 

"Thank God you stopped!," the man exclaimed. "I was praying to God for a miracle!"

I asked if he lived in the area. Yes, the man replied, several miles up the highway in the direction I was traveling. I offered to take him home or somewhere else if he so desired. The man wouldn't have survived long enough to make it home considering how he was dressed. Miraculously, his extremities weren't frostbitten. He was in good shape considering the atrocious windstorm.  

Not only should we open our hearts to help our neighbor but we should also refrain from passing judgment upon them. The Lord answered this man's prayer so who am I to question His judgment? I'm thankful that His Spirit made sure I was in the right place at the right time to render aid to this man. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.69
  • Days Won:  226

There is a community here and a piece of property where they allow those living in their car to stay. Whole families :(

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.69
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Too sad.  ...but maybe they’ll be able to receive more help here.  

There are villages that have the small houses. I am sure there is a huge waiting list. 

download.jpg.35ecb8e2f03cca1168e8f5a1f1b2bc6b.jpg

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,563
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

This is inspiring to me. Since im still working. I think ill set aside money for those that have been affected. 

I want to do it through cash app to help people that arent just in my state. However, im afraid of scammers getting over on me when i want to help people that actually need this. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,556
  • Content Per Day:  7.15
  • Days Won:  100

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

There is a community here and a piece of property where they allow those living in their car to stay. Whole families :(

I was thinking of all the grounded passenger jets and how some might be used to provide shelter to those in need. I've been homeless before and was grateful for a place to stay when I needed it most.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0

I read the post and my heart sank.. i am retired and get SS. I am not living in luxury. yet i am secure at least for now. It made me remember the last big recession that lasted a spell. so many without work. Whole families everyday at the chow lines. Im choking up.  

What would i do i wonder. I can only to give my best.