IGNORED

Why can't we blame God for things that happen?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

29 minutes ago, Faithwilldo said:

Scripture simply does not support your contentions. 

Your knowledge of Hebrew writings and terminologies about the Lord of Hosts being a terrible God destruction and calamity would again be erroneously misunderstood. Thanks for your responses and time. Shalom.  

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1961

1 hour ago, CaptWalker said:

s...in fact Peter was questioning why he had let SATAN influence him to do what he did, and had "conceived" that idea all by himself, with no help from God. But you are saying that God "caused" Satan to deceive himWell just want to make sure we are discussing the idea of "free-will" or whatever else, and not good works, since i already know God's answer to that one. And yes it does say that God "moved" David, but where does it say He did the same to Anania and commit that sin, just so he could be judged for it and God could then kill him?? Why not just LET him do it all by himself, if he was that bad of a guy?? Is God just up there playing games or what, YOU tell me Mr. Knowitall?!?

To be completely honest with you, even insinuating that we don't have free-will is akin to something someone with a mental illness would say...not to judge you but just think it needed to be said. And just because a word,phrase or concept is not specifically mentioned in the KJV doesn't mean it is invalid or not true. And so are you saying that God "caused" Satan to make Adam and Eve sin in the garden, and then act all shocked and surprised when they did??? Or perhaps we no longer had free-will after that, which is not even insinuated anywhere in the Bible that this was the case. Just trying to help you make your weak case...  

"But every man is tempted when he is drawn away of his OWN lust, and enticed." {James-1:14}

We know that God is the cause behind what Ananias did because of these verses:

1).  Jer 10:23  I know, Jehovah, that the way of man is not his own; it is not in a man that walketh to direct his steps.

2). Prov 16:1  The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

3). Prov 20:24  Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

When God is ready for us to be stronger to resist the temptation that He places before us, He will strengthen us.  

Also, the reason that the story of Ananias is recorded in scripture is because it carries a spiritual message to God's Elect (who have "eyes" that can see), just like most of scripture does.  

When God opens our eyes and ears to understand the spiritual teachings of scripture, it is like finding hidden treasure.  What happened to Ananias and his wife served that purpose of being a spiritual message to the Elect.  Ananias and his wife had no "free will" say in the matter.

And yes, God caused Adam and Eve to sin in the Garden.  Re-read the three verses above.  Those verses certainly apply to Adam and Eve.  Did you know that Eve displayed all three causes of sin (lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and pride of life) BEFORE she took the fruit of the forbidden tree?  She was created carnally minded just as all mankind is.  We sin easily.  But in Eve's case, God used Satan to tempt her.

God is the cause of "all things".  He leaves nothing to chance.  His "will" is always done on earth as it is in heaven.  His rule is supreme.  

Dan 4:35  And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; and he doeth according to his will in the army of the heavens, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

You said:

Or perhaps we no longer had free-will after that, which is not even insinuated anywhere in the Bible that this was the case.

Free will is to have the ability to make un-caused choices.  Mankind makes choices everyday but God is the cause of the choices we make.  Just those three verses I posted above prove mankind does not have a free will.  God controls all things and that is why He knows the "end from the beginning".  And that is why scripture says that God chose His First Fruits (the Elect) from the foundation of the world.  He controls the outcome of who is saved and when.  We have no ability to accept Christ unless God gives us "gifts" first so that we can accept Him.  Our carnal nature hates the way God does things.  It tells us that we have control and power to act outside God's will but nothing could be further from the truth.  God is in control and has always been.  He is producing His offspring by making us into His image.  Part of being made into the image of God is to know "good and evil".  That is why God caused Adam and Eve to sin and why we sin.  Someday, God will remove the evil from within each of us once it has fulfilled its purpose.  When the end of the final age comes, this verse will be proven true:

1 Tim 2:3-6  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;  Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

If God left it up to us, no one would ever be saved.  But God does not leave it up to us so He sent Christ to save us.  He does all the work.  We have nothing to boast about concerning our salvation.  We don't even get to decide when we are saved.  We must have patience and wait on the Lord to act.  Then in "due time", Christ will restore all things and God will be "all in all".

Acts 3:20-21  And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:  Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

1 Cor 15:20-28  But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.  For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.  Then cometh the consummation, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.  For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.  The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.  And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

This is truly GOOD NEWS for all mankind.  

Joe

Edited by Faithwilldo

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  441
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Ok, well at least now i know EXACTLY what you are getting at and saying, which is all i wanted to know to begin with. But if i may just ask out of curiosity, how do you praise God, such as in the way the Psalmist did throughout that book, and in such verses as Psalm 119:108..."Accept the FREEWILL offering of my mouth..."?? Or in Hebrews-13:15...offering a "SACRIFICE of praise"...why would that be so if we have no free-will, and thus anything we do would be "orchestrated" by God, and so would be no "sacrifice" on our part, right?? Just trying to get this clear, since God is not the "author of confusion" so no need for me to be confused about this or all of the other MANY verses you continue to post on this subject, as if you are trying desperately to convince us all of this...???  

Edited by CaptWalker

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Faithwilldo said:

Where does it say in scripture that mankind has a "free will"?   

It is true that mankind can make "choices" but the choices we make are caused by God.  

This is what scripture says:

Phil 2:13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Prov 16:1  The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

Prov 20:24  Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

If mankind has a "free will", then these verses are not true.

Joe

You hv freedom to obey God or not n thats called freewill.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,311
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9 hours ago, Faithwilldo said:

I see God only as holy, too.  But God is not like mankind.  Scripture clearly says that God uses "all things" (which includes evil) to produce many new sons of God (purpose of creation).  It all works together - the good and the evil.  To God, evil is no more than a tool that He deems necessary in the creation of His children.  To be fully made into the image of God, mankind must understand good and evil.  

I'm sorry but I am going with God on this one as you claim to see God as holy yet you attribute evil coming from God as a necessary... you even see good and evil as working together this is in major conflict with the over all paradigm of Scripture:

Deut 32:4

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
KJV

this by New Testament teaching even goes deeper to even involve the mind  

Matt 5:28-30

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
KJV

God has clearly and very distinctly separated darkness from light and said the depth to which this is... if God requires this of His image He then requires it of Himself for the image must match that which 'IS' and vice versa ... to ignore the plainness of which this is spoken of in Scripture is your error

Matt 5:48

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
KJV

How is this perfect seen in the creation as it must be seen according to God's Word:

Rom 1:20

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

Luke 6:44-45

44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
KJV

yet you have both coming out from God as necessary.... _error_

James 3:12-13

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
KJV

The answer to this is no lie/evil is of the same source as truth and the Bible is clear on this point... 

Have you ever considered why God put the Tree of the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL in His Garden?  And why God put Satan in the Garden as well? 
satan became enemy by rebellion in his heart toward God and was cast down sometime after the sanctification of creation week gen 2:1-4... the tree was placed in the garden after the fall of satan to represent his course in the creation intent of his own heart birthing lie/moral evil...
He did it so that Adam & Eve would sin and learn the difference between good and evil.  We all must eat of that Tree and experience evil - not just the receiving end of evil but to actually be evil ourselves.  Adam and Eve's sin was not by accident (nothing ever is).  God caused it to happen as this verse clearly says:  

satan wants you to accept him as god (sadly it seems you already see his rebellion and lie as necessary) and this is saddly disrupted thinking for there is an eternity past existing where lie does not exist and an eternity future the same so how in your mind this is a necessary thing is beyond my capable reasoning with you on these matters :noidea:  ... the only thing satan could produce was the perversion of truth which is lie and by this statement you have believed it from God and that is blasphemous and there is no way to state it otherwise... 

John 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
KJV

God gave us this experience of evil because it is necessary if we are to be like God (knowing good and evil).  Once evil has run its course and accomplished its goal, God will bring an end to the evil of this world and God will be "all in all".  

The Eternal past lie/moral evil did not exist it came forth by Lucifer's rebellion in the form of lie... I've already given the Scripture that states this. The Revelation of Jesus The Christ tells us that there will be a New Heaven and a New Earth where sin/lie/moral evil will not even be a possible thought... this is the eternity of God and His children those who do not wish to have part with this has and eternal place made for them the lake of fire and it will be placed in a nonassessable placement by The Will of God who hates evil and all that it entails...

God will bring an end to the evil of this world and God will be "all in all".  

The things of God are eternal without end 
Ps 90:2
2 Before the mountains were brought forth,
Or ever You had formed the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. 
NKJV

Rev 4:8-11
8 The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:

"Holy, holy, holy, 
Lord God Almighty,
Who was and is and is to come!" 

9 Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: 

11 "You are worthy, O Lord, 
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist and were created." 
NKJV

Sin/moral evil is not a created element but a perversion of the truth of God called lie

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
KJV

So for you to say that God does not create or use evil, you are missing one of the most important parts of our salvation.  The knowledge of Good & Evil is a gift from God.  It is not pleasant for the moment but child birth never is.    the evidence of your not rightly dividing the Word is seen here as the pain in child birth is part of the what God calls evil/calamity He has brought forth as curse for the choice of the woman to follow after the serpents suggestion to eat so as to become like God... we cannot judge by the cursed and fallen world to what was previous creation in it's pristine as given to man....
But God will see us ALL through it and in "due time", we will all be saved and come unto the knowledge of the truth:

When you cannot distinguish good from evil as your statement above is saying you are in direct conflict with God's Word

1 John 1:5

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
KJV

as you have clearly stated the darkness/evil  is from God and is necessary for salvation ~Scripture rebukes you....

15 hours ago, CaptWalker said:

Ok, well at least now i know EXACTLY what you are getting at and saying, which is all i wanted to know to begin with. But if i may just ask out of curiosity, how do you praise God, such as in the way the Psalmist did throughout that book, and in such verses as Psalm 119:108..."Accept the FREEWILL offering of my mouth..."?? Or in Hebrews-13:15...offering a "SACRIFICE of praise"...why would that be so if we have no free-will, and thus anything we do would be "orchestrated" by God, and so would be no "sacrifice" on our part, right?? Just trying to get this clear, since God is not the "author of confusion" so no need for me to be confused about this or all of the other MANY verses you continue to post on this subject, as if you are trying desperately to convince us all of this...???  

No, I am not trying to "desperately" convince anyone.  It is not possible for me to convince you.  Christ is the only one who can open your eyes to the truth of God.  All I have the ability to do is share the truth with you which I freely received from Him.  If Christ is ready to give you the "latter" rain of the Spirit then you too will be able to find God's hidden treasure.

As for Psalm 119:118, it is not teaching on whether we have "free will" or not.  The verses I posted teach on this subject.  Your verse should be translated as a "voluntary offering" or "willing offering".  God is still the cause because He prepared our hearts and gave us the answer of our tongue to make the "willing offering".    

Prov 16:1  The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

It is easy to confuse the ability to make choices or the ability to make "voluntary offerings" with "free will" but it is improper to do so.  There is no question that we make choices and willing offerings BUT this ability is does not prove that we have a free will.  When looking at this subject, you must look at the verses that teach on the cause of our choices or willing offerings.  Those verses are the ones that I have posted many times over.  If Christ causes you to accept these verses as truth, then the dominoes of other false doctrines will begin to fall.  When the last domino falls, you will have a different understanding of God and will be able see how He is actually the Savior of the world and that He leaves nothing to chance. 

At some point you would also understand this single verse parable too:

Matt 13:33  Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened. 

This parable teaches that the whole loaf of bread that we eat after we first come to Christ (the "early" rain of the Spirit) is leavened.  We don't realize the bread is leavened because the leaven is "hidden" in the loaf.  But once you can accept and believe it, then you will be able to answer Christ's question He asked His apostles:

Mark 8:15-18  And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.  16  And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have no bread.  17  And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?  18  Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?  19  When I brake the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve.  20  And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? And they said, Seven.  21  And he said unto them, How is it that ye do not understand?

So I ask you, how is it that you don't understand?  Christ answers this question in detail for us in the very next verses:

Mark 8:22-25  And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him.  23  And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.  24  And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.  25  After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

Christ speaks to us not only through His words which are recorded in scripture but also by the things that He did.   In answering the question that He proposed to the disciples in verse 21, He goes to Bethsaida and gives us His answer through the type and shadow of His healing of a blind man. 

In these verses, Christ leads a blind man out of the city.  These actions by Christ spiritually represent the time when an unbeliever is "called" out from the world and into the Church.  Once outside the city, Christ places spit on his eyes and touches him with His hands.  These actions occur as the blind man is looking down and they symbolize the carnal aspect of the blind man’s healing.  After Christ asks him what he could see, the blind man looks up and says that he could see men walking as trees.  "Walking as trees" is a symbol for man's truth that comes from the earth (our carnal nature).  It is not Christ's truth which only comes from heaven.  The man’s blindness was not total any longer but he was still very near-sighted.  This “first healing” of the blind man reflects our spiritual condition when we first enter the Church.  It is the time of the "early rain" or Paul's Damascus road experience.  At that time, we are left carnally minded and spiritually near-sighted.  That is the time when we are lead by hand by the blind leaders of the church. 

Peter says this near-sighted condition is the same as being blind:

2Pet 4:19  But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.       

In the final verse of the story, Christ lays His hands upon the man’s eyes again but this time, Christ has the man “look up”.  This second healing represents the Baptism of the Holy Spirit when true spiritual vision is given to the believer.  The man’s upward gaze represents this heavenly aspect of the healing.  From that moment onward, we know that the blind man is a Chosen believer.  He was first Called Out from the world and then he was Chosen to be “born again” as a First Fruit of Christ’s Harvest.   

Salvation only comes to us when Christ comes to us a second time (the second coming of Christ):

Heb 9:28  So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

When Christ comes a second time to us (individually and within us), He will destroy the "man of sin" whom we have become with the brightness of His appearing.  Here is where Paul teaches on this:

2Thes 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that Man of Sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 

In verse 1, Paul writes about the appearing of the Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto Him.  This appearance is the same as the “Day of Christ” (verse 2).  As with the Early Rain, the Latter Rain of the Spirit is not a visible appearance to this earth but rather a spiritual event within the individual believer.  At this time, Christ gathers us to Him to dwell with Him in the heavens.  The New Man is born within the believer. 

However, Paul says that the Day of the Lord cannot happen to a believer “except there come a falling away first and that Man of Sin be revealed”.   This “falling away” is the return to Works of the Law for salvation and coupled with Satan’s lies and deceptions, a worsened carnal state is produced - the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition.  This is the sin that leads to death and is how Satan kills the saints. 

Only the Truth which is Jesus Christ can destroy this Man of Sin whom we have become.

2Thes 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

The spiritual terms “spirit of His mouth” & “brightness of His coming” represent Truth which we receive from the Holy Spirit. 

I know this is a lot of information for you to accept but if Christ is willing, He will prepare your heart and cause you to accept it.  It is all His work.

Joe

Edited by Faithwilldo

55 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I'm sorry but I am going with God on this one as you claim to see God as holy yet you attribute evil coming from God as a necessary... you even see good and evil as working together this is in major conflict with the over all paradigm of Scripture:

Deut 32:4

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
KJV

this by New Testament teaching even goes deeper to even involve the mind  

Matt 5:28-30

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
KJV

God has clearly and very distinctly separated darkness from light and said the depth to which this is... if God requires this of His image He then requires it of Himself for the image must match that which 'IS' and vice versa ... to ignore the plainness of which this is spoken of in Scripture is your error

Matt 5:48

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
KJV

How is this perfect seen in the creation as it must be seen according to God's Word:

Rom 1:20

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

Luke 6:44-45

44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
KJV

yet you have both coming out from God as necessary.... _error_

James 3:12-13

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
KJV

The answer to this is no lie/evil is of the same source as truth and the Bible is clear on this point... 

satan wants you to accept him as god (sadly it seems you already see his rebellion and lie as necessary) and this is saddly disrupted thinking for there is an eternity past existing where lie does not exist and an eternity future the same so how in your mind this is a necessary thing is beyond my capable reasoning with you on these matters :noidea:  ... the only thing satan could produce was the perversion of truth which is lie and by this statement you have believed it from God and that is blasphemous and there is no way to state it otherwise... 

KJV

The Eternal past lie/moral evil did not exist it came forth by Lucifer's rebellion in the form of lie... I've already given the Scripture that states this. The Revelation of Jesus The Christ tells us that there will be a New Heaven and a New Earth where sin/lie/moral evil will not even be a possible thought... this is the eternity of God and His children those who do not wish to have part with this has and eternal place made for them the lake of fire and it will be placed in a nonassessable placement by The Will of God who hates evil and all that it entails...

The things of God are eternal without end 
Ps 90:2
2 Before the mountains were brought forth,
Or ever You had formed the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. 
NKJV

Rev 4:8-11
8 The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:

"Holy, holy, holy, 
Lord God Almighty,
Who was and is and is to come!" 

9 Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: 

11 "You are worthy, O Lord, 
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist and were created." 
NKJV

Sin/moral evil is not a created element but a perversion of the truth of God called lie

KJV

When you cannot distinguish good from evil as your statement above is saying you are in direct conflict with God's Word

1 John 1:5

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
KJV

as you have clearly stated the darkness/evil  is from God and is necessary for salvation ~Scripture rebukes you....

I don't have time to respond to everything you wrote but I will respond to a couple of key points.

God is not evil but He uses evil to produce new children.  Without mankind knowing good and evil, we cannot be like God because God knows good and evil.  

Gen 3:22  And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Also, you are right - Satan wants us to accept him as God.  He masquerades as a angel of Light (Christ) and He quickly deceives us when we first accept Christ as our Savior.  It is during this time when we are deceived that we "fall away" and spiritually die.  We become a "worse creature" than before.  That worse creature is called a "man of sin".  We will remain in that condition until Christ comes to us a second time or we physically die.  The parable of the wheat and the tares teaches on this subject along with many other verses. 

The post I made to enoob57 just above this response may answer more of your points.

Joe

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

On 8/10/2020 at 8:58 PM, WowLookaDuck said:

Why is it wrong to blame him for things that happen in our lives? 

We all get an empty way of life from our forefathers.

1 Peter chapter 1 verse 18

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors,

It's only through love we're born of God.

1 John chapter 4 verse 7

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

Most of our troubles come from this or greedy people, or people who care only for themselves.

Study the bible.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 8/10/2020 at 8:58 PM, WowLookaDuck said:

God is sovereign. Why is it wrong to blame him for things that happen in our lives? 

There is no blame because God causes all things to work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Jesus taught us to pray: Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. So as long as we are following His plan and purpose then everything will work together for good. If not then we would be to blame for our rebellion and NOT following God and His purpose for us. In fact Psalm 119:16 tells us that God writes the book of our life before we are born at conception. Even before we are in the womb where He knits us together.  He then keep a record if we follow His plan and purpose for us in our life here on the Earth.  

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,311
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Faithwilldo said:

Also, you are right - Satan wants us to accept him as God.  He masquerades as a angel of Light (Christ) and He quickly deceives us when we first accept Christ as our Savior.  It is during this time when we are deceived that we "fall away" and spiritually die.  We become a "worse creature" than before.  That worse creature is called a "man of sin".  We will remain in that condition until Christ comes to us a second time or we physically die.  The parable of the wheat and the tares teaches on this subject along with many other verses. 

That's why we are to rightly divide the Word and to try the spirits that come to us 

1 John 4:1

4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
KJV

The God of the Bible did not create moral evil it was born out through lie a completely foreign identity born through the perversion of truth Lucifer first enacted within himself by believing that which began could be god as God has never began a distinction of eternity....