• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 1/14/2021 at 12:21 PM, Biblican said:

I have to disagree with your assessment of the trumpets referring just to Israel. 

The people of Israel are 2 branches, flesh descendants (the natural branches) and the gentile spiritual (the wild/grafted in branches).

The kingdom/church is both the wild and natural branches together in the Holy Spirit.

The flesh Israel was broken off when they rejected the gospel kingdom/church in about 37 AD ish, then the gentiles were allowed in. At first it was primarily Israel and should always be thought of that way, as Israel, the  kingdom of Israel.

Paul said that the natural flesh branches would be grafted in when they would accept Jesus. 

The trumpets are showing God's judgment on the unbelieving branches, from 70 AD, until they are restored to Jerusalem between the 5th and 6th trumpet. (1967)

Those judgments are upon the entire planet, Gentiles and Jews.

The river of life, God's love and blessings, flows from the throne of God. Then that river of life flows through God's Word, the Law and the prophets, through Israel, as the water of life, which is God's love, salvation gospel, and other spiritual blessings from God that lead to eternal life.

Since the spiritual blessings of life flow through Israel, whenever that flow of preaching God's Word by Israel is interrupted (OT), it deprives souls, wild and natural, of spiritual bread and water that brings God's eternal life love.

The OT is a witness of Jesus. Even though the flesh natural branches rejected the new covenant kingdom/church, they still "held the scroll of the Law" and the words of the prophets which are a testimony of Jesus.

The fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD scattered Israel flesh and greatly diminished the light of the gospel and the living waters in the OT scriptures, which witness of Jesus.

Flesh Israel has 2 witnesses, the Law and the prophets. If they would accept Jesus, they would have 3 witnesses, the Law, the prophets, and the Holy Spirit.

So what happens even to the flesh Israel effects the preaching of the gospel. So in the spiritual light of the gospel, what happens to the flesh of Israel does effect the planet of gentile nations.

Also if you are going to say that the Jews are the kingdom of God

Believing Israel primarily/originally, is the kingdom of God, gentiles are grafted in. 

Unbelieving Israel flesh, is not part of the HS kingdom/church. 

But, unbelieving flesh Israel still is blessed by the promises made by God. That the people of Israel would be restored to Jerusalem.

and they are raptured, that is only if they have received the Messiah Jesus. Otherwise they will have  to be left behind, because only the saved are raptured.

Yes

I hope you don't ascribe to Cyrus Scofiled's flawed theology that the Jews are saved because they have a covenant with God.  That doctrine was not taught by the apostles.

You must accept Jesus to be saved, Israel or gentile.

If you want my perspective on Revelation it is here  https://www.cafelogos.org/revelation.html

Ok, I looked at the website and it is primarily pretrib..

Do you have an open mind?

Before Jesus came, there were many guesses about how the Messiah kingdom would be. Many looked for a military power and material wealth.

But Jesus said that His kingdom was not of this world, a spiritual kingdom, within you.

How different it was to hear something like that. But some understood that the prophecies were true, but not what they were expecting.

Now some are waiting for the main events of the Revelation to begin. Some are saying that Revelation ended in 70 AD.

But I am telling you now that both timelines are not correct.

The coming conquest of Jerusalem by Iran and Magog will prove both to be false.

We are at the end of the Revelation, just before the 2nd resurrection and the fire from heaven.

We are the ones that John wrote about who were 1000's of years in the future from the 85-96 AD time.

The 1967 restoration of Jerusalem proves that the 2nd resurrection is here.

• Group:  Diamond Member

5 hours ago, Josheb said:

News flash: Jerusalem fell in 70 AD.

News Flash: Jerusalem is falling again, in front of our eyes.

5 hours ago, Josheb said:

No it's not. 

Aside from the same name, modern Israel bears very little resemblance to Biblical Israel. It has no God-initiated covenant, it is not a theocracy, it is not a monarchy, it does not abide by the Law and its origin was a work of human flesh, not divine providence. There's nothing "resurrected" about any of it but a name. 

Jerusalem was restored to the people of Israel in 1967.

All that is required for Jerusalem to be restored to Israel is that the people of Israel be in complete military control of the city Lk 21:20-24, 24.

-------

Can any nation exist against the will of God?....... No.

If no nation can exist against the will of God, then this Israel must exist by the will of God.

If this present Israel exists by the will of God, will we say then, that it exists exclusively by the workings of men? Or by a random set of circumstances? We cannot say that, if it is by the will of God.

These are the people of Israel fulfilling the prophecies in restoring Jerusalem.

----

The people of Israel still carry the 2 witnesses with them, the Law and the prophets.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:53 PM, Biblican said:

John is told that the visions he was being given would apply to the past present and future,

Can you show me what you think was "past", in the Revelation.

What was Jesus showing John, that came before the 96 AD ish writing of the Revelation. 7 Seals?

Does the book of Revelation show the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem that happened to the people of Israel, the great scattering, just 25 years before? 

Or more things that the 96 AD John would consider past?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, abcdef said:

What was Jesus showing John, that came before the 96 AD ish writing of the Revelation. 7 Seals?

Does the book of Revelation show the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem that happened to the people of Israel, the great scattering, just 25 years before? 

The first five verses in Revelation 12:1-5 were past.    

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/11/2020 at 2:30 PM, abcdef said:

3 1/2 DAYS AFTER JERUSALEM FALLS JESUS WILL COME FOR THE KINGDOM AND THIS PLANET WILL END IN FIRE.

The time of the 7th/last trumpet is here. All of the seals have been broken and 6 of the trumpets have blown.

Jerusalem is surrounded by the 200 mill man army, who are the Kings of the East (Iran) and the forces of Magog (the unbelieving gentile nations, Syria, Russia, Egypt, etc.).

Events taking place now around the globe are leading to the end of Israel on this planet.

Nothing can stop this from happening.

==================

Right now, the War of Armageddon has already begun. It will soon end in the final battle of Armageddon which Israel will lose.

Soon it will become evident to everyone that Jerusalem is going to fall.

===================

When Jerusalem falls this time, if the planet were allowed to continue after that, Israel would soon blend in to the gentile nations and cease to be a unique genetic race.

That is why Jesus ends life on this planet, because Israel is no more.

===================

No, you don't believe it, I know. You don't want think that this could be true. It can't be true, don't let it be true. You want proof.

Turn your eyes to the Middle East.

Look at the situation there.

Understand that because of events taking place now, the politics of those who have no love for Israel, Israel will soon stand alone and isolated from supporters.

Months possibly, a few years maybe.

Israel, half the size of the Netherlands, half the size of Belgium, a small country, facing the 200 mill army.

Soon everyone will watch in horror as these demon armies attack and are successful.

=====================

Not long from now, we will be standing in front of the throne and this will all be gone, this planet will fly away.

One thing that will matter most is how many souls you brought into the Ark of Jesus, His covenant.

Time is running out. 

adcef.... you were born the same day as me :).      We are close to Jesus's return, but we have the bulk of the end times events still ahead.

Please watch my you tube videos regarding the timeline...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I will reinforce-a specific point.

It is impossible for the Body of Christ to be corrupt. The Body of Christ is a very real thing. Made up of all members that are redeemed, washed and holding His very Righteousness. The Body of Christ is eternal back and forth. From God's perspective---perfect. Indeed--the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

The Him referenced above is Almighty God. Thnk about that and enlarge your perspective. We can ask God to see as He does.

As far as Jerusalem--the earthly is always a shadow picture of the Heavenly. The original Tabernacle of God's design and Jerusalem later. edited it: I do not conflate the Tabernacle with Jerusalem.

Eph. 1:20 (NAS95S) which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest kingdombrat
9 minutes ago, Alive said:

As far as Jerusalem--the earthly is always a shadow picture of the Heavenly. The original Tabernacle of God's design and Jerusalem later. edited it: I do not conflate the Tabernacle with Jerusalem.

I was sent an article through my mobile that offered a chance to go back to the setting right before the Tower of Babel.   But the setting is about understanding the ONE UNIFIED LANGUAGE before before the Tower of Babel, where the one language became many..   The school claims it transforms you into this era experiencing similar conditions, and knowing this Language will help you understand the Temple, the "original" Tabernacle of God.   It's from a School about 7 miles from Jerusalem.   It's about understanding the knowledge of the Levite later on.   But this Language God spoke to Adam and others before even the Ancient Hebrew Language, evidently is powerful in terms it was the Language God first chose for humanity.   And when you learn it and understand it by using it daily it has life to it beneficial to life.    

Guest kingdombrat
1 minute ago, Josheb said:

So let's believe extra-biblical sources. :whistling:

No, but it is interesting what sorts of things are being taught these days in Jerusalem, Israel.  That's as far away from Christ as it gets.   That's drawing the importance of the 3rd Temple.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

16 hours ago, abcdef said:

I don't have time to answer all of this now. Again, if you want my perspective on Revelation it's all here. - https://www.cafelogos.org/revelation.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

31 minutes ago, Josheb said:

So let's believe extra-biblical sources. :whistling:

How about you keep an open mind and read what Yeshua and the Apostles read??

Study the LXX well too.