• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Corona virus Why Now?

The virus has devastated and alienated us. Most Christians believe that it’s the big one that preludes of the end of the end. A sign of things to come. This may be true.  Lets say it’s a horn to warn us to be ready.

Let us be glad and rejoice and give honor to Him for the marriage of the Lamb has come, the wife has made herself ready. Lets try to define as this just came to me today.  

and to her it was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen clean and white for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. Rev 19:7,8

This speaks of the bride as a whole ( all believers), but we cannot uncorrupt the established churches. Only Christ. So it speaks to all of us personally. More over the virus has separated us. Why? This is our time to listen to what the spirit is telling us about ourselves. What kind of walk do we walk. Have you been stirred lately to awareness of things we do and allow to affect our relationship? Is it time to  wash our filthy garments. Why did he separate us. Do we waste our time giving it to things that have no value. Do we find ourselves making excuses for bad habits and unclean things, Entertainment  The last few Days have been ones of great enlightenment for me. I have been thinking of one of my old favorite  worship songs “ The Old Rugged Cross ‘’

Verse  "till my  trophies  at last I lay down". What are our trophies?  Are they things we cherish above Gods will for us. This is why he separates us like this. Don;t wait till tomorrow but listen today.  Make this time profitable to the glory of God.

blessing and grace Mike M

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Hi Mike

With so much negative and alarming news around us escalating in the past months I too asked myself if the end was approaching. I believe this is an important time for all Christians to display the light within us and be ready ourselves. God tells us simply below:

• Mathew 24:36, "However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. “When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Corona virus Why Now?

The virus has devastated and alienated us. Most Christians believe that it’s the big one that preludes of the end of the end. A sign of things to come. This may be true.  Lets say it’s a horn to warn us to be ready.

Let us be glad and rejoice and give honor to Him for the marriage of the Lamb has come, the wife has made herself ready. Lets try to define as this just came to me today.  

and to her it was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen clean and white for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. Rev 19:7,8

This speaks of the bride as a whole ( all believers), but we cannot uncorrupt the established churches. Only Christ. So it speaks to all of us personally. More over the virus has separated us. Why? This is our time to listen to what the spirit is telling us about ourselves. What kind of walk do we walk. Have you been stirred lately to awareness of things we do and allow to affect our relationship? Is it time to  wash our filthy garments. Why did he separate us. Do we waste our time giving it to things that have no value. Do we find ourselves making excuses for bad habits and unclean things, Entertainment  The last few Days have been ones of great enlightenment for me. I have been thinking of one of my old favorite  worship songs “ The Old Rugged Cross ‘’

Verse  "till my  trophies  at last I lay down". What are our trophies?  Are they things we cherish above Gods will for us. This is why he separates us like this. Don;t wait till tomorrow but listen today.  Make this time profitable to the glory of God.

blessing and grace Mike M

God has allowed this virus. The book of Revelation tells us what this world is going to endure in the future. We do not know God's timing. We need to have faith and trust God in what He is allowing on the earth right now. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

This pandemic make life looks cheap how?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

This virus set aside for a moment. Most are not aware or watching but, just this month alone so far [August]; the amount of national and global natural and man made disasters are staggering. In global news media you're constantly hearing; historic, never before, record setting, etc. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

If there was not a vaccine for measles and everyone was getting that, would you think it was the end times? What happens when there is a vaccine for COVID? Will you still believe it was meant to separate us?

Viruses happen. 

Edited by ReneeIW

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

This virus set aside for a moment. Most are not aware or watching but, just this month alone so far [August]; the amount of national and global natural and man made disasters are staggering. In global news media you're constantly hearing; historic, never before, record setting, etc. 

I’m noticing this with the weather. We have had to have our roof replaced twice in 6 years. I’m not sure what the insurance companies are going to do. The weather seems very, very different from when I was growing up.

9 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

The bigger picture here is how THIS virus is being manipulated on a global scale for the purposes of an economic and social "reset"...in other words NEW WORLD ORDER.

I am certainly ok with this because my Saviour will be coming soon thereafter.

American is not the world.  Get over yourself. 

South Korea with a population of over 50,000,ooo people in an area smaller than Florida only had 300 deaths. 

Because it was already cold and flu season many were already wearing masks. 

Once Covid19 was there everyone wore masks and followed all guidelines to get it under control.  The schools all opened back up in spring and everything is going quite well. 

Because it hit Korea first,  the United States could have used them as a model and got this under control a long time ago. 

But instead many were and still are too stubborn to follow the rules to get it under control.