• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

50 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Used to think the same thing based on the same evidence. There are two wars involving Gog of Magog: Eze 38-39 and after the Millennium.

"In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.

And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD."

This coincides with Revelation quite well.

"And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”" - Rev 6 (Trembling at His presence)

"And there were flashes of lightning, and rumblings, and peals of thunder, and an earthquake, and a great hailstorm." - Rev 11

"Then every island fled, and no mountain could be found. And great hailstones weighing almost a hundred pounds each rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous." - Rev 16

And the Lord says in Eze 38 He will "will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed"

This is quite the parallel with the Vials of Wrath.

"So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. (Plague)

And the second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it turned to blood like that of the dead, and every living thing in the sea died. (Blood)

And the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and springs of water, and they turned to blood. (Blood)

Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was given power to scorch the people with fire. And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory. (Plague)

And the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness, and men began to gnaw their tongues in anguish and curse the God of heaven for their pains and sores; yet they did not repent of their deeds. (Plague)

At the end of the millennium there is this:
"
But fire came down from heaven and consumed them."

That's nothing like Eze 38-39.

Sure the land has recovered from war, every war devastates the the ground. I bet the ground at Hiroshima and Nagasaki isn't yet fully recovered. But I think the Lord is speaking to the recovery of the people and the way of life when He says ' land recovered from war'. Eze 38:8-12 talks about the recovery.

There's a reason why Assyria, Syria, Jordan Lebanon, and Egypt do not accompany Gog, Persia, Ethiopia, and Libia when they Invade Israel. 

It's because they can't. They were destroyed in the war of Armegeddon when the heir of the promised land came to claim his kingdom. When Gog invades Israel the borders will be from the euphrates River to the Nile. I've read that 5 cities in Egypt will be part of the Lords land. 

David prophecied of the war of Armegeddon in psalms 83 giving the names of the nations who will be destroyed during that war. 

When Gog invades 1000 years afterward, most of those nations don't exist. Egypt is destroyed during the war of Armegeddon and will lay desolate for 40 years. No foot of man nor beast will be able to pass through it. After 40 years the Egyptians can return to the land but it will always be a lowly country not able to exalt itself over anyone. 

That's why Egypt does not accompany Gog. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Some are now claiming that this is the beginning of the covenant with many.