Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

I read of of some witnesses of Christ occupying Jerusalem in Revelation. It appears thier goal is to protect a prostitute from a beast with ten horns. Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe they should be mean to the prostitute but to kill with the sword and to torment her enemies is not what I would call righteousness. 

So I've read that after 42 months of polluting people's water, inflicting economic warfare, and tormenting others they are killed by the beast. People will be celebrating thier death because of all the torment they had inflicked upon them. And the beast then burns the prostitute and makes her desolate. 

So my question is. How does these witnesses righteousness exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees? When you torment others, do you not deserve to be tormented? 

When you kill with the sword, do you not deserve to be killed with the sword? 

I've read that these witnesses who torture people are resurrected and ascend into heaven in a cloud. The only clouds that I know of the rise from the earth into the heavens are not pretty clouds. In fact some of them would be quite terrifying full of fire and brimstone. 

I know alot of people think these witnesses work righteousness but after 42 months of tormenting others, I wouldn't want to be judged by my works and I wouldn't want to be in thier shoes. 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Zechariah 4:11 Then I said to him, “What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?” 12 And a second time I answered and said to him, “What are these two branches of the olive trees, which are beside the two golden pipes from which the golden oil is poured out?” 13 He said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” I said, “No, my lord.” 14 Then he said, “These are the two anointed ones who stand by the Lord of the whole earth.”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

53 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Zechariah 4:11 Then I said to him, “What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?” 12 And a second time I answered and said to him, “What are these two branches of the olive trees, which are beside the two golden pipes from which the golden oil is poured out?” 13 He said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” I said, “No, my lord.” 14 Then he said, “These are the two anointed ones who stand by the Lord of the whole earth.”

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-20.htm

Oh, I have no doubt these two churches believe they are doing the right thing by protecting the prostitute. There are plenty of evangelicals who would love to lead the charge against Muslims in protecting Jerusalem and its occupants,but should they kill with the sword and torment others to protect the prostitute? 

Is that God's will? 

Are they following Christ in doing such things? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Aren't the two witnesses men? I assume God gives them the power to unleash these plagues and kill with fire out of their mouths. It is Gods will no?

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

Aren't the two witnesses men? I assume God gives them the power to unleash these plagues and kill with fire out of their mouths. It is Gods will no?

Jesus said a candlestick is a church in Revelation. (an assembly) 

God has given the USA enough power to destroy the world. 

Does that mean its God's will and the USA should destroy the world? 

The United States military has power to shut up the heavens so that it doesn't rain. The US military has power to strike the earth with plagues as often as it will. The United States military can make fire come down out of heaven with the simplest command. The command "fire" which proceeds from the mouth to devour thier enemies. 

God has given the US goverment that kind of power. But does it mean it's God's will or is it Christ like to torture people because God has given you enough power to do so? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

4 hours ago, Mantis said:

Shalom Mantis,

You're right.

Its God's will to empower them, the two witnesses come to replace church, and as the Holy Spirit has been removed with the church the Word of God is broadcasted in the OLD TESTAMENT STYLE where disobediences is punished severely.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I read of of some witnesses of Christ occupying Jerusalem in Revelation. It appears thier goal is to protect a prostitute from a beast with ten horns. Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe they should be mean to the prostitute but to kill with the sword and to torment her enemies is not what I would call righteousness. 

So I've read that after 42 months of polluting people's water, inflicting economic warfare, and tormenting others they are killed by the beast. People will be celebrating thier death because of all the torment they had inflicked upon them. And the beast then burns the prostitute and makes her desolate. 

So my question is. How does these witnesses righteousness exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees? When you torment others, do you not deserve to be tormented? 

When you kill with the sword, do you not deserve to be killed with the sword? 

I've read that these witnesses who torture people are resurrected and ascend into heaven in a cloud. The only clouds that I know of the rise from the earth into the heavens are not pretty clouds. In fact some of them would be quite terrifying full of fire and brimstone. 

I know alot of people think these witnesses work righteousness but after 42 months of tormenting others, I wouldn't want to be judged by my works and I wouldn't want to be in thier shoes. 

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus said a candlestick is a church in Revelation. (an assembly) 

God has given the USA enough power to destroy the world. 

Does that mean its God's will and the USA should destroy the world? 

The United States military has power to shut up the heavens so that it doesn't rain. The US military has power to strike the earth with plagues as often as it will. The United States military can make fire come down out of heaven with the simplest command. The command "fire" which proceeds from the mouth to devour thier enemies. 

God has given the US goverment that kind of power. But does it mean it's God's will or is it Christ like to torture people because God has given you enough power to do so? 

It's free to post a thread in this Prophecy Forum, but it will be a serious thing when you have to give explanation for  your words before the Creator - which we all will need to do one day.  Better watch our opinion before saying it so casually.

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

It's free to post a thread in this Prophecy Forum, but it will be a serious thing when you have to give explanation for  your words before the Creator - which we all will need to do one day.  Better watch our opinion before saying it so casually.

So you believe they are following Christ by killing and tormenting people? 

It's easy to make posts on message board about how it's OK for Christians to kill and torment people. 

One day you will have to stand before God and explain why you would condone such actions. 

• Thanks 1

Do unto others as you would have them do you you. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/7-12.htm

Jesus went on to say after this that you will know them by thier deeds.

There are many who would condone Christians who poison people's water or make fire come down from heaven to destroy thier enemies just because they are Christians. I once saw a video of Mike Huckabee standing on Mt Megiddo overlooking Armegeddon. He spoke of how he would love to make fire come down from heaven to destroy God's enemies. 

It makes me wonder why a Christian minister has a desire to kill people. It's not like they are protecting God or that God can't take care of himself. This is a witness of Christ who openly has a desire to kill and no one takes notice. 

How many people will know them by thier deeds? 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/7-16.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Shalom Mantis,

You're right.

Its God's will to empower them, the two witnesses come to replace church, and as the Holy Spirit has been removed with the church the Word of God is broadcasted in the OLD TESTAMENT STYLE where disobediences is punished severely.

This makes more sense to me that America being the two witnesses although I am not 100% sold on the pre-trib rapture.