• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

53 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

And it doesn't say TRAVELING either, seems you overlooked that tidbit via convenience as per your understanding.  But the facts are on my side, as usual, the very thing that DESCRIBES what is gained via going TO and FRO is KNOWLEDGE.........Not many miles. 

I have DEFLATED another one of your bubbles it seems.

True. YOU used the word "travel." 

Wow! In your mind, you must do a lot of deflating! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I understand this is what YOU believe the Hebrew proves. I find others that I guess are fluent in Hebrew (they translate the entire bible into English) that disagree with you. (for example the translators of the Amp. Bible and others) I find Commentators (again I would suppose they are fluent in Hebrew) that disagree with you. I guess the only think left to say is, who are you?  Why should I believe you over people that have translated the entire Old Testament from Hebrew into English? 

Next, the Messiah confirmed a covenant that LASTS FOREVER! (not 7 years!) 

He did NOT "bring an end" to the offerings. They continued on for YEARS. (Maybe you WANT this to fit: I find it does not.  What He did accomplish is to do away with the necessity of animal sacrifices. I think, if your theory were true, Daniel would have worded it differently. 

You and I are just going to disagree. We can wait and see. 

Shalom, iamlamad.

Who am I? I'm a nobody who LOVES YHWH Elohiym and His Son, Yeshua`, with all my heart.

Look, I don't know much about translation of the Scriptures. I just know what I've been taught about Hebrew, and I believe in being comfortable enough with the Hebrew language to be able to use it in the future, because, see, I believe we'll be using it pretty exclusively in the Kingdom Age.

Conversational Hebrew aside, I believe that BIBLICAL Hebrew should be our conversational language. As close as we can come to the biblical Hebrew will be a way in which we can communicate with those who have come before us in history. Wouldn't you like to talk with and understand King Daviyd? How about his best friend, Yhonatan? How about conversing with Eliyahuw or Yirmeyahuw? How about speaking the Hebrew dialect called "Aramaic?" Wouldn't it be cool to talk with Kefa or Ya`aqov or Yochanan? How about speaking with Sha'uwl directly without the need for an interpreter?

People who are "fluent in Hebrew" probably know the grammar rules of Hebrew. They probably already know about the rule that says "the second noun in a noun construct state cannot be the subject of the sentence." However, influence and peer pressure are POWERFUL forces in a person's life. If one has heard all his or her life that '"the prince that shall come" is the "he's" of Daniel 9:27' in one's accepted, eschatological viewpoint (such as in the premillennial, pretribulational rapturist view), then one may not make the connection that this belief violates that rule. One might even say, "Eh, so what?" if they are more willing to maintain their viewpoint than to "rock the boat."

Others who know Hebrew VERY well, like a Hebrew "Sabra" (a "Native"), will not be honest in their translation because they are probably into Judaism and will purposely gravitate AWAY from a Christian interpretation of Daniel 9.

Both groups would not be persuaded by my viewpoint for their own reasons. In any case, I'm used to being a lone voice.

Yes, the Messiah shall retain His covenants forever. We know this from the prophecies:

The Davidic Covenant:

2 Samuel 7:12-16 (KJV)

12 "And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."

1 Chronicles 17:11-14 (KJV)

11 "And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore."

Luke 1:30-33 (KJV)

30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end." 

The New Covenant:

Jeremiah 31:31-34 (KJV)

31 "Behold, the days come," saith the LORD, "that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt (the Mosaic Covenant); which my covenant they BRAKE, although I was an husband unto them," saith the LORD: 33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days," saith the LORD, "I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD': for they shall ALL know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them," saith the LORD: "for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Both of these covenants will be perpetual and last throughout eternity, but that doesn't mean that there won't be STAGES to these covenants! David, for instance, was king first of Yhudah in Hevrown ("Hebron") for SEVEN YEARS BEFORE He became the king over all Israel:

2 Samuel 2:1-4a (KJV)

1 And it came to pass after this, that David inquired of the LORD, saying,

"Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah?"

And the LORD said unto him,

"Go up."

And David said,

"Whither shall I go up?"

And he said,

"Unto Hebron."

2 So David went up thither, and his two wives also, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail Nabal's wife the Carmelite. 3 And his men that were with him did David bring up, every man with his household: and they dwelt in the cities of Hebron. 4 And the men of Judah came, and there they anointed David king over the house of Judah.

So, tell me that there's not a precedence!

And, OH, YES, YESHUA` DID (end the Sacrifice and the gift)! Haven't you ever read Hebrews 10?

Hebrews 10:8-22 (KJV)

8 Above when he said,

"Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law"; 

9 Then said he,

"Lo, I come to do thy will, O God."

He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all!

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 ' "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days," saith the Lord, "I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them" '; 

17 And

"their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin!

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

It's not about the Jews going through the motions of ritualistic slaughter! It's about whether God will accept that those actions are real sacrifices! God was satisfied ONCE FOR ALL through the Sacrifice of Yeshua`s body!

They could make slaughterings as often as they wanted throughout the next 40 years, but they were no longer efficacious! They were no longer effective as "sacrifices" because the ONE Sacrifice was already made forever!

I do wish you would reconsider your point of view, but may it be in God's timing.

Edited by Retrobyter
to make the English clear

On 8/31/2020 at 8:33 AM, luigi said:

Shalom Retrobyter, Verbs or context? The action in Daniel 9:27 is about an Abomination of desolation who after making desolate terminates the sacrifice (of people) in the middle of the week in which a covenant has been confirmed. The Messiah does not fit into this scenario. I therefore choose context over verbage. 

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Shalom, luigi.

As I said above to iamlamad,

Although the verbs and their modifiers show negative actions in verse 27, these are JUDGMENTS by the Messiah rather than INSIDIOUS ACTIONS of an Antichrist. The frame of mind in which one reads verses 26 and 27 makes a difference in how one will respond to such a reading.

Also, don't continue to think that, just because a word or two seems to be the same, that a passage of Scripture is talking about some event to which you've given a TITLE!

The wording in Daniel 9:27 is DIFFERENT than "Abomination of Desolation," even in the English translation! It's "for the overspreading of abominations, He shall make it desolate!" These are REAL, Hebrew words that people used in normal conversation! The words truly MEAN something! They are NOT just there to link the passage to Daniel 11:31 or Matthew 24:15! They're not even the same phrases, let alone talking about the same thing!

What do you think it is when the messenger told Daniel, "that determined shall be poured upon the desolate?" WHAT is "determined?" WHAT is "poured upon the desolate?" and WHO are the "desolate?"

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, luigi.

As I said above to iamlamad,

Also, don't continue to think that, just because a word or two seems to be the same, that a passage of Scripture is talking about some event to which you've given a TITLE!

Shalom Retrobyter,

The Lord kept the 70th week whole on its own. You splitting the week in two and separating the two into two different time frames does not appear in the Word. What does appear in the Word is that in the first half of the week there shall be the abomination of desolations carried out by a certain prince, who at the conclusion of the first half of the week shall put an end to the daily sacrifice. You can find this daily sacrifice data in Isaiah 28:18-20, where by day and by night aerial sorties shall take the lives of those living in Judea. Once the daily sacrifice of human lives over the first half of the week is accomplished, then the second half of the week shall commence in which the two witnesses shall testify regarding the truth in Jerusalem. At the conclusion of the two witnesses 42 month testimonial period the beast who shall have risen from the bottomless pit in Revelation 9 (a.k.a., the sea in Revelation 13), will make war with them, and overcome them, and kill them (Revelation 11:7). A few days after they are killed, the Lord then brings them back to life and they ascend to heaven. Upon their ascension into heaven, the Lord then commences to reign on the earth (Revelation 11:15). This is the whole week in full, together.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

11 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, iamlamad.

Who am I? I'm a nobody who LOVES YHWH Elohiym and His Son, Yeshua`, with all my heart.

Look, I don't know much about translation of the Scriptures. I just know what I've been taught about Hebrew, and I believe in being comfortable enough with the Hebrew language to be able to use it in the future, because, see, I believe we'll be using it pretty exclusively in the Kingdom Age.

Conversational Hebrew aside, I believe that BIBLICAL Hebrew should be our conversational language. As close as we can come to the biblical Hebrew will be a way in which we can communicate with those who have come before us in history. Wouldn't you like to talk with and understand King Daviyd? How about his best friend, Yhonatan? How about conversing with Eliyahuw or Yirmeyahuw? How about speaking the Hebrew dialect called "Aramaic?" Wouldn't it be cool to talk with Kefa or Ya`aqov or Yochanan? How about speaking with Sha'uwl directly without the need for an interpreter?

People who are "fluent in Hebrew" probably know the grammar rules of Hebrew. They probably already know about the rule that says "the second noun in a noun construct state cannot be the subject of the sentence." However, influence and peer pressure are POWERFUL forces in a person's life. If one has heard all his or her life that '"the prince that shall come" is the "he's" of Daniel 9:27' in one's accepted, eschatological viewpoint (such as in the premillennial, pretribulational rapturist view), then one may not make the connection that this belief violates that rule. One might even say, "Eh, so what?" if they are more willing to maintain their viewpoint than to "rock the boat."

Others who know Hebrew VERY well, like a Hebrew "Sabra" (a "Native"), will not be honest in their translation because they are probably into Judaism and will purposely gravitate AWAY from a Christian interpretation of Daniel 9.

Both groups would not be persuaded by my viewpoint for their own reasons. In any case, I'm used to being a lone voice.

Yes, the Messiah shall retain His covenants forever. We know this from the prophecies:

The Davidic Covenant:

2 Samuel 7:12-16 (KJV)

12 "And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."

1 Chronicles 17:11-14 (KJV)

11 "And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore."

Luke 1:30-33 (KJV)

30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end." 

The New Covenant:

Jeremiah 31:31-34 (KJV)

31 "Behold, the days come," saith the LORD, "that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt (the Mosaic Covenant); which my covenant they BRAKE, although I was an husband unto them," saith the LORD: 33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days," saith the LORD, "I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD': for they shall ALL know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them," saith the LORD: "for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Both of these covenants will be perpetual and last throughout eternity, but that doesn't mean that there won't be STAGES to these covenants! David, for instance, was king first of Yhudah in Hevrown ("Hebron") for SEVEN YEARS BEFORE He became the king over all Israel:

2 Samuel 2:1-4a (KJV)

1 And it came to pass after this, that David inquired of the LORD, saying,

"Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah?"

And the LORD said unto him,

"Go up."

And David said,

"Whither shall I go up?"

And he said,

"Unto Hebron."

2 So David went up thither, and his two wives also, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail Nabal's wife the Carmelite. 3 And his men that were with him did David bring up, every man with his household: and they dwelt in the cities of Hebron. 4 And the men of Judah came, and there they anointed David king over the house of Judah.

So, tell me that there's not a precedence!

And, OH, YES, YESHUA` DID (end the Sacrifice and the gift)! Haven't you ever read Hebrews 10?

Hebrews 10:8-22 (KJV)

8 Above when he said,

"Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law"; 

9 Then said he,

"Lo, I come to do thy will, O God."

He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all!

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 ' "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days," saith the Lord, "I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them" '; 

17 And

"their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin!

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

It's not about the Jews going through the motions of ritualistic slaughter! It's about whether God will accept that those actions are real sacrifices! God was satisfied ONCE FOR ALL through the Sacrifice of Yeshua`s body!

They could make slaughterings as often as they wanted throughout the next 40 years, but they were no longer efficacious! They were no longer effective as "sacrifices" because the ONE Sacrifice was already made forever!

I do wish you would reconsider your point of view, but may it be in God's timing.

All I can say is, you may have to reconsider your point of view. I don't think either view will make a difference at the rapture. That is, unless your view here forces you to deny a pretrib rapture. 

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

All I can say is, you may have to reconsider your point of view. I don't think either view will make a difference at the rapture. That is, unless your view here forces you to deny a pretrib rapture. 

Shalom, iamlamad.

I "may," ... but I don't think so. 

First, on the outside chance that there will be a pretrib rapture, there's nothing you or I could do to stop it! If there really is a pretribulational rapture, then I'll be snatched away ... same as you.

HOWEVER, if I'm right, then we're past the first half of the 70th Seven (the "Ministry" of our Lord in which He first offered the kingdom to the Jews, the three and a half years from His baptism to His death at His final Passover) and into the 2,000-year period called the "tribulation," which began in the First Century A.D. and will continue until our Lord returns. After He returns, then we'll see the second half of the 70th Seven, as Yeshua` once again offers the Kingdom to the Jews before He becomes the King of all Israel. Therefore, there's no such thing as a "pretribulational rapture," because we're well past the beginning of the 70th Seven and we're also well into the "tribulation," which began in 30 A.D. with the death and resurrection of the Messiah Yeshua`.

In fact, if the tribulation started in 30 A.D. and it is now 2020 A.D., then 1990 years have gone by, and if the tribulation does turn out to be 2,000 years long exactly, then we have about 10 years left! But, that's just the math talking. I'm not making any predictions. If I were to make a prediction based on this information, I'd be tempted to say that the Lord won't return until 2030, at which time He shall begin the first 1,000 years of His reign on earth from Yerushalayim (but I wouldn't recommend such a prediction).

Edited by Retrobyter
oops! Okay, one gets tired, right?

7 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, iamlamad.

I "may," ... but I don't think so. 

First, on the outside chance that there will be a pretrib rapture, there's nothing you or I could do to stop it! If there really is a pretribulational rapture, then I'll be snatched away ... same as you.

HOWEVER, if I'm right, then we're past the first half of the 70th Seven (the "Ministry" of our Lord in which He first offered the kingdom to the Jews, the three and a half years from His baptism to His death at His final Passover) and into the 2,000-year period called the "tribulation," which began in the First Century A.D. and will continue until our Lord returns. After He returns, then we'll see the second half of the 70th Seven, as Yeshua` once again offers the Kingdom to the Jews before He becomes the King of all Israel. Therefore, there's no such thing as a "pretribulational rapture," because we're well past the beginning of the 70th Seven and we're also well into the "tribulation," which began in 30 A.D. with the death and resurrection of the Messiah Yeshua`.

In fact, if the tribulation started in 30 A.D. and it is now 2020 A.D., then 1990 years have gone by, and if the tribulation does turn out to be 2,000 years long exactly, then we have about 10 years left! But, that's just the math talking. I'm not making any predictions. If I were to make a prediction based on this information, I'd be tempted to say that the Lord won't return until 2030, at which time He shall begin the first 1,000 years of His reign on earth from Yerushalayim (but I wouldn't recommend such a prediction).

I came across a group online that was SURE the week had started with Obama's inauguration. They were counting down, as it were, and got to the midpoint, where of course nothing happened, because they were wrong to begin. 

I have looked up "experts" on bible chronology, and some think we are just before the year 6000, and one thought 6001.  I am convinced that Adam's lease was for 6000 years - in which case we are very close. Smart! Don't do predictions! I would think we are closer than that. But we can't go by feelings either.  Of course if we subtract 7 from the 10 left.....

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,699
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

I am going to have to agree..Adam only has a 6,000 year lease, and based on how we have mistreated His property, Adam would not want to renew his lease unless God does some major capital improvements... and I have it on good authority, He has other way plans for this property, Charlie 

5 hours ago, luigi said:

Shalom Retrobyter,

The Lord kept the 70th week whole on its own. You splitting the week in two and separating the two into two different time frames does not appear in the Word.

Nope. The first half of the seventieth Seven began at Yeshua`s baptism and ended when Yeshua` pronounced them "desolate" and then was crucified, buried, and rose the third day. The second half of the seventieth Seven was postponed and won't begin until Yeshua` returns and once again offers the Kingdom to the Jews. That's not me splitting the Seven; that was Yeshua`s doing when He pronounced them "desolate!" He sealed their fate 40 years before the destruction of the Temple, and the Temple was destroyed because, throughout that time of 40 years testing, they refused to repent of their treatment of God's Son! They had no remorse; so, what was determined upon them - decided against them - was poured upon them and has been poured upon them since the First Century! They are IN the "time of Jacob's Trouble," the "Tribulation!" Furthermore, they STILL refuse to recognize God's Son, the Messiah Yeshua`!

Just the same, Yeshua` said,

Matthew 23:38-39 (KJV)

38 "Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, 'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.' "

THIS is when Yeshua` shall return! He will return when the Jews can say, "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH!" "Welcome, Comer in-the-authority of-YHWH!" And, it will be at THAT time that Yeshua` will return and begin the second half of the seventieth Seven, once again offering the Kingdom to the Jews ... under new leadership!

5 hours ago, luigi said:

What does appear in the Word is that in the first half of the week there shall be the abomination of desolations carried out by a certain prince, who at the conclusion of the first half of the week shall put an end to the daily sacrifice. You can find this daily sacrifice data in Isaiah 28:18-20, where by day and by night aerial sorties shall take the lives of those living in Judea. Once the daily sacrifice of human lives over the first half of the week is accomplished, then the second half of the week shall commence in which the two witnesses shall testify regarding the truth in Jerusalem. At the conclusion of the two witnesses 42 month testimonial period the beast who shall have risen from the bottomless pit in Revelation 9 (a.k.a., the sea in Revelation 13), will make war with them, and overcome them, and kill them (Revelation 11:7). A few days after they are killed, the Lord then brings them back to life and they ascend to heaven. Upon their ascension into heaven, the Lord then commences to reign on the earth (Revelation 11:15). This is the whole week in full, together.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

It's a REAL STRETCH to find end-times information in Isaiah 28:18-20! And, you think my scenario is "off base?"

Yes, they will finally be able to kill the two witnesses in Revelation 11:7. Two persons! How else could these two witnesses be put into a SINGLE tomb?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

44 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

It's a REAL STRETCH to find end-times information in Isaiah 28:18-20! And, you think my scenario is "off base?"

Who and or what do you think the sacrifice the Lord has in Bozrah is, man or beast? So too, is the sacrifice in Daniel 9:27 that corresponds with Isaiah 28:18-20. 

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.