• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Interesting isn't it how the nations have banded together and walked the same path over this. 

It's not the mark of the beast but the nations have proven themselves ready to unite under a single cause that has nothing to do with war; which is usually the preferred game.

How far have they gone? Arresting people in the USA for not wearing a mask. That's shows the psychology of the unification. It's not full blown yet but the willingness is there in the 'authorities' and in the people. There are snitch lines to call from the rumors I have heard. 

The mark and the images are one the way and the world will accept the edict. I imagine there will be other crises or calamities worse than this, real the next time, that will further implant the suggestion the world has to band together under a single banner to save the planet; and anyone who doesn't go along will be endure greater hardship. 

I'm thinking food shortage, but who knows?

Yes you are right and it will be Jesus who opens the first 4 seals that begins the great unification of two men on the earth. Those under the head of Christ will be driven deep into their wilderness as those under the head of satan will begin driving all righteousness out of their midst! Rob explains a lot about this corporate antichrist here:

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/01/18/the-mystery-of-lawlessness/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,166
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Moby said:

Sweden has a great influx of immigrants and had no lock down due to covid nor has anyone been forced to wear a face diaper and yet they had one of the lowest case rates and death rates of any nation:

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/swedens-lead-epidemiologist-wearing-face-masks-very-dangerous

usa deaths /million 561  Sweden 576   TAIWAN where they wear masks and have from the start    0.3....   looks like we should have worn masks instead of locking down. ....   they do have a testing/tracking system set up but no one seems to mind.   they also stay home when they are sick where we promote no sick days.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, other one said:

usa deaths /million 561  Sweden 576   TAIWAN where they wear masks and have from the start    0.3....   looks like we should have worn masks instead of locking down. ....   they do have a testing/tracking system set up but no one seems to mind.   they also stay home when they are sick where we promote no sick days.

When you have a man-made virus that you can deploy wherever, whenever then you can make it appear as if certain activities stop the spread, whether they do or not.  Wearing a mask is no more effective in stopping the spread of COVID than wearing a toilet plunger on your head.

It's all about authority and submission and conditioning people to want a vaccine.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

49 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

When you have a man-made virus that you can deploy wherever, whenever then you can make it appear as if certain activities stop the spread, whether they do or not.  Wearing a mask is no more effective in stopping the spread of COVID than wearing a toilet plunger on your head.

It's all about authority and submission and conditioning people to want a vaccine.

I agree.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

myself and a whole lot of other people disagree....

20 hours ago, other one said:

myself and a whole lot of other people disagree....

A whole lot of people also see through the "scamdemic" which is a "plandemic" from its origins:

she did go to jail, but not for telling the truth....  ask other people who worked with her...    but I would agree that the people who own big pharma do own the media....   Maybe it would help if you guys were around when friends family and loved ones came down with Polio...  or made nearly blind by some childhood diseases... or your grandparents first hand stories of smallpox.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, other one said:

she did go to jail, but not for telling the truth....  ask other people who worked with her...

Oh you mean those who were threatened to spread false rumors or they would lose their pensions just like the pharisees did to the Roman guards 2000 years ago:

Matthew 28:11-15  Now while they were going, behold, some of the guard came into the city, and told unto the chief priests all the things that were come to pass.  (12)  And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave much money unto the soldiers,  (13)  saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.  (14)  And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and rid you of care.  (15)  So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying was spread abroad among the Jews, and continueth until this day.

It just amazes me how His~story(history) keeps repeating:

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10  That which hath been is that which shall be; and that which hath been done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.  (10)  Is there a thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been long ago, in the ages which were before us.

Ecclesiastes 3:15  That which is hath been long ago; and that which is to be hath long ago been: and God seeketh again that which is passed away.

pffft

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/28/2020 at 12:32 PM, missmuffet said:

I am not planning to get the COVID-19 vaccine. I don't think anything will be forced on people until the 7 year tribulation which is still future. 

You might want to rethink that statement? We have slowly been conditioned over the years, and I think the current situation is a dry run testing the waters. Many places have and are already forcing un-Constitutional requirements and are getting away with it. 

Is it a law children have to attend school or be educated? Have their vaccinations in order to attend school? Have vaccinations to be in the military, leave the country or come in [easily narrowed down to state, city, or house]. 

Is anyone "forced" to receive a social security number, the one I have that says, "NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES". I've never met anyone who has survived and prospered without that number.

But, but, but... I'm not getting that vaccine either.