Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Few Christians who follow world events and cultural changes, and know eschatology, would debate we're 'not' living in the end of this age and the Lord's return is drawing near. At no other time in history has there been a convergence of everything prophetic for our age given to us in the Bible. We can know the season of the Lord's return, and we're there.

Matthew 24:42 (KJV) Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. [emphasis added]

Matthew 25:13 (KJV) Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. [emphasis added]

Luke 21:36 (KJV) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. [emphasis added]

This watch thing must be extremely important, as Jesus commanded this multiple times in the New Testament, to watch. What are we watching for? 

It can't be the Lord's second coming to earth at the end of the tribulation can it? Because anyone with a 360 day a year Hebrew calendar can track the progress of where they're at in the tribulation, from the day the Antichrist confirms a covenant with the many, to the exact day of the Lord's return to earth with His saints. So, the above verses must mean to be watching for the prophetic events and signs occurring for the 'season' of the Lord's return for His bride [Rapture]. Accounted worthy to escape what? I believe the entire seven year tribulation, and others mileage will vary.

That was a long way to get to my point of observation and watching.

Ezekiel 38:11 (KJV) And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

There is no mistake we are seeing the formulation and gathering of the nations given in Ezekiel, that will invade Israel to take a spoil. What spoil? To long to go into detail but, we see how these nations are hurting from sanctions imposed on them, their economies and people protesting in the streets, the effects of this pandemic on their production / economy, etc. Israel is the globes leader in so many things; the best vegetables and fruits in the world, the best desalination plants, the best intelligence, the best and most efficient irrigation systems, the best technology and the best conservation of resources, on and on. Not to mention the precious supply of chemicals and minerals the Dead Sea contains; and their development and production of the globes largest Goliath natural gas and oil deposits recently discovered. Russia is obsessed with the control and distribution of petroleum.

Never in history has Russia, Iran, Turkey, Sudan, Libya and Ethiopia had alliances and defense treaties, or Russia had any presence in the middle-East. We see what's happening North of Israel in Syria, the players and the military buildup right before our very own eyes if we're watching.

Studying the book of Ezekiel and elsewhere; I've always wondered what events would occur to create the conditions necessary for Israel to relax and let down their guard [unwalled villages]? By no means are they presently at rest, dwelling safely, without walls. They have a high tech 400+ mile security fence and detection systems and are expanding it, 150,000+ smart and regular rockets pointed at them, Hezbollah, Hamas and many external threats they have to contend with. No, they are not living in peace and security, would you feel safe under those conditions? What could develop that would give them the false sense of peace and security, the conditions described for the Gog - Magog invasion in Ezekiel 38:11?

I always speculated and assume too much, and my thoughts are sometimes proven incorrect. I've thought the future repeated Psalm 83: war, of the inner circle of hostile nations bordering Israel and a victory over them, could set the conditions required for the Ezekiel 38: - 39: invasion? Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought about this possibility that is starting to occur.

This is getting very long so I'll be exceptionally brief. Remember Iran is not Arab but Persian. We remember the history and peace agreement signed by Egypt and Israel. We see Saudi Arabia [Sheba and Dedan] now making nice with Israel and establishing relations. Ezekiel 38:13 (KJV) Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? Saudi Arabia and possibly other area countries are a bystander in this invasion and protest it.

Now for the first time in decades, the United Arab Emirates [UEA] will be signing a peace accord with Israel. These Arab nations are fearing Iran more than they hate the Jews. In addition, I'm hearing many reports of middle-east Muslims and Persians are converting to Christianity by the groves. 

I have not personally verified this statement and report but, I heard it from credible sources. Jared Kushner [a Trump front-man] has stated; twenty-two other Arab nations have expressed an interest in formal peace and agreements with Israel. What if??? What if the majority of Arab / Muslim nations come to peace terms and trade with Israel, due to fear of Iran and their economic woes? Israel is the most prosperous, wealthy and powerful nation in the region. Could that set the stage and conditions required described in Ezekiel 38: 11 for the Gog-Magog invasion? 

Is anyone seeing and hearing the same information I am?

Edited by Dennis1209

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I really don't have a dog in this fight because I have no dogmatism regarding end time events. I hope the Lord returns soon and I want many more to be saved.

I just don't know. All that you are putting forth (IMO) hangs on one historical event. Israel becoming a nation again. If this is the marker mentioned by Ezekiel and if this is 'the generation', than what follows as you have laid out makes sense. If not, then current events are just that. Current events, as many others up until now and bear no direct meaning to our Lord's return.

Time will tell--in any case, we need to be about His business.

:-)

Full disclosure: if I had to bet--I'd say yes. These events are connected to the prophets, but I have to be intellectually honest before the Lord. This saint don't know.

• Well Said! 1

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

I really don't have a dog in this fight because I have no dogmatism regarding end time events. I hope the Lord returns soon and I want many more to be saved.

I just don't know. All that you are putting forth (IMO) hangs on one historical event. Israel becoming a nation again. If this is the marker mentioned by Ezekiel and if this is 'the generation', than what follows as you have laid out makes sense. If not, then current events are just that. Current events, as many others up until now and bear no direct meaning to our Lord's return.

Time will tell--in any case, we need to be about His business.

Full disclosure: if I had to bet--I'd say yes. These events are connected to the prophets, but I have to be intellectually honest before the Lord. This saint don't know.

Good morning Alive!

Let me respectfully ask your opinion. Numerous time our Lord Jesus commands us to watch, what are we suppose to be watching for?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning Alive!

Let me respectfully ask your opinion. Numerous time our Lord Jesus commands us to watch, what are we suppose to be watching for?

For His coming/return. I watch and listen for a shout and a trumpet!

This state of mind is a motivator.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Great thread and great OP Dennis. I expect nothing less from you though.

i too am looking for the Ezekiel War to occur maybe next up. I’m not really looking for Psalm 83 war because a part of me thinks maybe this war has already happened in 1967 or Yom Kippur War of 1973 I believe. 

nevertheless, you make a good point to show how Israel could possibly drop her guard. Let me throw this out there for conversation to answer the question, what would it take to get the Ezekiel 38/39 nations to attack Israel? I could see two other possible answers:

1. When God is ready! It says in Ezekiel 38 that God hooks them into the land.

I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords.

You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

17 ¶ “Thus says the Lord GOD: Are you he of whom I spoke in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel, who in those days prophesied for years that I would bring you against them?

2. I think it is also possible the rapture could occur first which takes out the USA from the equation protecting Israel, and emboldens these nations, especially Russia to go seize their goods that you mentioned. 

that’s all for now, gotta run to do some grocery shopping, 

spock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Few Christians who follow world events and cultural changes, and know eschatology, would debate we're 'not' living in the end of this age and the Lord's return is drawing near. At no other time in history has there been a convergence of everything prophetic for our age given to us in the Bible. We can know the season of the Lord's return, and we're there.

Matthew 24:42 (KJV) Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. [emphasis added]

Matthew 25:13 (KJV) Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. [emphasis added]

Luke 21:36 (KJV) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. [emphasis added]

This watch thing must be extremely important, as Jesus commanded this multiple times in the New Testament, to watch. What are we watching for? 

It can't be the Lord's second coming to earth at the end of the tribulation can it? Because anyone with a 360 day a year Hebrew calendar can track the progress of where they're at in the tribulation, from the day the Antichrist confirms a covenant with the many, to the exact day of the Lord's return to earth with His saints. So, the above verses must mean to be watching for the prophetic events and signs occurring for the 'season' of the Lord's return for His bride [Rapture]. Accounted worthy to escape what? I believe the entire seven year tribulation, and others mileage will vary.

Ezekiel 38:11 (KJV) And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

There is no mistake we are seeing the formulation and gathering of the nations given in Ezekiel, that will invade Israel to take a spoil. What spoil? To long to go into detail but, we see how these nations are hurting from sanctions imposed on them, their economies and people protesting in the streets, the effects of this pandemic on their production / economy, etc. Israel is the globes leader in so many things; the best vegetables and fruits in the world, the best desalination plants, the best intelligence, the best and most efficient irrigation systems, the best technology and the best conservation of resources, on and on. Not to mention the precious supply of chemicals and minerals the Dead Sea contains; and their development and production of the globes largest Goliath natural gas and oil deposits recently discovered. Russia is obsessed with the control and distribution of petroleum.

Never in history has Russia, Iran, Turkey, Sudan, Libya and Ethiopia had alliances and defense treaties, or Russia had any presence in the middle-East. We see what's happening North of Israel in Syria, the players and the military buildup right before our very own eyes if we're watching.

Studying the book of Ezekiel and elsewhere; I've always wondered what events would occur to create the conditions necessary for Israel to relax and let down their guard [unwalled villages]? By no means are they presently at rest, dwelling safely, without walls. They have a high tech 400+ mile security fence and detection systems and are expanding it, 150,000+ smart and regular rockets pointed at them, Hezbollah, Hamas and many external threats they have to contend with. No, they are not living in peace and security, would you feel safe under those conditions? What could develop that would give them the false sense of peace and security, the conditions described for the Gog - Magog invasion in Ezekiel 38:11?

I always speculated and assume too much, and my thoughts are sometimes proven incorrect. I've thought the future repeated Psalm 83: war, of the inner circle of hostile nations bordering Israel and a victory over them, could set the conditions required for the Ezekiel 38: - 39: invasion? Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought about this possibility that is starting to occur.

This is getting very long so I'll be exceptionally brief. Remember Iran is not Arab but Persian. We remember the history and peace agreement signed by Egypt and Israel. We see Saudi Arabia [Sheba and Dedan] now making nice with Israel and establishing relations. Ezekiel 38:13 (KJV) Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? Saudi Arabia and possibly other area countries are a bystander in this invasion and protest it.

Now for the first time in decades, the United Arab Emirates [UEA] will be signing a peace accord with Israel. These Arab nations are fearing Iran more than they hate the Jews. In addition, I'm hearing many reports of middle-east Muslims and Persians are converting to Christianity by the groves. 

I have not personally verified this statement and report but, I heard it from credible sources. Jared Kushner [a Trump front-man] has stated; twenty-two other Arab nations have expressed an interest in formal peace and agreements with Israel. What if??? What if the majority of Arab / Muslim nations come to peace terms and trade with Israel, due to fear of Iran and their economic woes? Israel is the most prosperous, wealthy and powerful nation in the region. Could that set the stage and conditions required described in Ezekiel 38: 11 for the Gog-Magog invasion? 

Yes, I see the situation.

But I think the coming battles are the Rev 20 description of Magog and Jerusalem.

The reason that I believe that is that the Ezek 38-39 battles are with swords, bows and arrows, and such. It is history.

Notice that the Ezek 38:21 battles are in the mountains and in the Rev 20 battle of Jerusalem the enemies come up on the breadth of the earth.

The breadth of the earth, is called the broad plain in some other translations.

The Rev 20 account almost sounds like the valley of Armageddon.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't know. Time will tell. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

The Psalms 83 war comes first. That war is sometimes called Armegeddon and during that war the countries within the promised land are all destroyed. Those who remain belong to the lord. 5 cities in Egypt will be part of the kingdom and there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria with all dwelling in the land holy. 

Gog, along with Ethiopia, Libia and Persia Invade Israel 1000 years after the Psalms 83 war. The countries we know as Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia will not exist but they will be part of Israel. Egypt will exist but it never fully recovers from the Psalms 83 war and will be to weak to Invade with Ethiopia when Gog invades Israel

PS, I feel you've overlooked a very important piece of information describing the land Gog invades. Israel is described as a land of unwalled villages when Gog invades. Armegeddon will need to take place first to get rid of all of Israel's walls they have built to protect themselves. Afterward, Gog can Invade when there are no walls. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, abcdef said:

Yes, I see the situation.

But I think the coming battles are the Rev 20 description of Magog and Jerusalem.

The reason that I believe that is that the Ezek 38-39 battles are with swords, bows and arrows, and such. It is history.

Notice that the Ezek 38:21 battles are in the mountains and in the Rev 20 battle of Jerusalem the enemies come up on the breadth of the earth.

The breadth of the earth, is called the broad plain in some other translations.

The Rev 20 account almost sounds like the valley of Armageddon.

You make some good and interesting points.

Personally, I believe this Ezekiel 38: - 39: invasion is ever so close [Gog - Magog]. Many people including myself, get confused about the two separate and distinct Gog-Magog events. To me it's clear from scripture, the countries mentioned, the alliances and posturing now occurring and the description, the first Gog-Magog invasion is heating up. 

The Revelation 20: Gog-Magog involvement, clearly occurs and closes out the millennium period. I've wondered about who this Gog-Magog is myself, a human person wouldn't live that long. I suspect the name "Gog', is possibly a title like King or Leader; and Magog a geographic location. 

You make a good observation about the primitive way of fighting in places in Revelation [horses, bows, arrows, swords]. Are these figurative, as John wouldn't know how to explain attack helicopters, tanks, nuclear weapons, smart bombs, etc. Or are some or all of these descriptions literal? In places in Revelation, such as the ability to control all buying and selling, kill those whom reject the mark of the beast, the power of the speaking image of the Beast, etc. The False Prophet commands the image of the Beast be manufactured by men; therefore it appears advanced technology is in play, and that technology with robotics, AI, 5G, computers etc. is already here. 

There are still armies including Russia and middle eastern nations that still use horses and animals for war in certain places and situations. I get the impression that in certain times and places in the book of Revelation, they are using primitive old ways fighting battle, why? Could it be communications, electronics, mechanical mobility, electricity has been severed by EMP attacks? What about the laws of psychics and the electromagnetic impulses of the Rapture? 

Very interesting to ponder and watch as it is rapidly unfolding.

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Great thread and great OP Dennis. I expect nothing less from you though.

i too am looking for the Ezekiel War to occur maybe next up. I’m not really looking for Psalm 83 war because a part of me thinks maybe this war has already happened in 1967 or Yom Kippur War of 1973 I believe. 

nevertheless, you make a good point to show how Israel could possibly drop her guard. Let me throw this out there for conversation to answer the question, what would it take to get the Ezekiel 38/39 nations to attack Israel? I could see two other possible answers:

1. When God is ready! It says in Ezekiel 38 that God hooks them into the land.

I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords.

You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

17 ¶ “Thus says the Lord GOD: Are you he of whom I spoke in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel, who in those days prophesied for years that I would bring you against them?

2. I think it is also possible the rapture could occur first which takes out the USA from the equation protecting Israel, and emboldens these nations, especially Russia to go seize their goods that you mentioned. 

that’s all for now, gotta run to do some grocery shopping, 

spock

I'm not dogmatic about another future Psalm 83: war but, if you've ever read or watched a 'Bill Salus' [he's on Youtube a lot], he makes an excellent argument and case for a final continuation of the previous Israeli war with their circle of enemies.  But I'm on the fence on that one?

Ah, the hook in the jaw! I've pondered that one for quite some time. By that language, it sounds like Gog-Magog [which I believe has to be Russia and not Turkey] is unwillingly or forcefully drawn in. Could it be from their collapsed economy or a defense pact / treaty they signed with Iran or Turkey, and are required to come to their aid; because Israel defending itself with a preemptive strike and destroying Damascus overnight; or attacking Elam [1/6 of S.W. Iran where their nuclear facilities are located in and around Bushehr? 

If you study ancient history, the Scythian's, Magog's, ancient writings, Josephus, etc.; they all concur Magog is the land mass now named Russia. It's an indisputable recorded fact the 'Great Wall of China' was once called 'The Ramparts of Magog". Built to keep the fierce marauding terrorist Magog's out.

Ever consider the power and electrical magnetic effect the Resurrection / Rapture might produce? I can't prove it but, I have a suspicion our Rapture could occur just prior to, during or just after this Gog-Magog invasion? I'm hoping the reason the current globes #1 superpower is not mentioned in the end-times, is the USA is in disarray because so many people went missing all at once. 

I suspect the only reason the Lord has not judged our nation yet might be; because we're still a friend and ally to His chosen people Israel, and we still send out the most missionaries to spread the Gospel message. Thinks are changing according to scripture so fast, I can't even begin to keep up with it all. I'm excited and waiting for the Lord's return.