• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Well IF He said that I would do what He also said after that which seems to get left out 'Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. " I would repent. <--that is what He is looking for. If I look at my life and if I am "warm" a repenting is not something I am doing. Then keep reading right after that its "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."

It seems those He can neither use nor bless hurts Him or disturbs Him. Seems the Laodiceans were not drawning close to Him nor away from Him. Some say they were like those not doing the will of the Father.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/8/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mantis said:

What would you do if God told you “I wish you were hot”?

I am an introverted person and really don’t want Jesus to spew me out of his mouth Being Luke warm. I would talk about God all day long if any one had any interest. I have tried my family and have with friends and it just seems there is no interest in God which makes me even less likely to try to talk about Him. I don’t have any Christian friends so the only people that have interest are fellow church goers which would be preaching to the choir.

What matters is that you are a Christian. God is with you always. God loves you. You do have a Christian friend which is the Holy Spirit so that is all that is important. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

On 9/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, Mantis said:

I am an introverted person and really don’t want Jesus to spew me out of his mouth Being Luke warm. I would talk about God all day long if any one had any interest. I have tried my family and have with friends and it just seems there is no interest in God which makes me even less likely to try to talk about Him. I don’t have any Christian friends so the only people that have interest are fellow church goers which would be preaching to the choir.

I would say it probably sounded like one of these TV preachers saying it and not God/YHVH...since i have heard plenty of sermons on this subject, mostly trying to guilt people into believeing they need to give some $$$ to these preachers ministries, or otherwise they are "lukewarm" unless they are willing to give.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 9/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, Mantis said:

This is not about salvation. This is about the people that speak the words of God. Or more exact the people that do not represent God in what they say. We have to be holy and sanctified before God and take our priesthood serious if we want to be used by God. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Thanks for all of the replies!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, Mantis said:

Shalom @Mantis

I'm a fellow introvert! So I know how you feel.

I don't believe Yahweh judges us on our personality inclination.  Neither extrovert or introvert is better than the other. Bith have positives and negatives.

I also don't believe He judges us as lukewarm if we have no one to talk to about Him. Your love and passion for Him IS important though. See it like this...  

Let's say you're married to a shy person. They love you dearly and express that to you often. However, they speak very little to others and whenever they do, it's not about you - would you judge them as lukewarm? 

The fact you say... 

On 9/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, Mantis said:

I would talk about God all day long if any one had any interest.

.. feels me with reassurance that you aren't lukewarm but have a burning passion for Him - as does the very motivation for your post. 

If you ever want to talk about God and share your ideas, feel free to contact me directly by DM. I'd be more than happy to chat about God with you a be your Christian friend. 

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

I'm an introvert and I'm hot.  And besides being really good looking, I'm also an evangelist, a minister, a leader, and a follower.  We all are.  There is a time and a season for all things, and different approaches to bringing people to Jesus.

Phi 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheners me.

The fact that you are thinking about Jesus so much demonstrates that you are hot.  As a fellow introvert, here are a few things to consider.  I won't even call it advice, just things to think about:

Pray to Jesus to put people in your life that you can bring to him, or just help through their Christian walk, if they already know him.  And pray for his strength to be given to you to bring about his will.

Lead with your actions as much or more than with words.  When others see your love toward others, they will wonder why you seem different.  They will want to know what you have that others don't.  Then you can tell them that Jesus is the reason.  The seed is planted, or watered, if they were already thinking about it.  Words backed by actions are always more powerful.

Don't lose faith in yourself when the Spirit of God is in you.  He is the biggest part of you.  Quiet, sincere words can carry as much or more weight than shouts.

1 Kgs 19:11-12

And he said go forth and stand upon the mount before the Lord.  And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake; And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire, a still small voice.

A still small voice works fine, when the power of God is behind it.  The same is true of the Spirit of God in you.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 9/8/2020 at 5:36 PM, R. Hartono said:

I once had a fellow office staff who was very passionate abt speaking Bible which can take hours, later i discovered a complaint from office boy who told me that man used to give him smelly n  expired wrecked unedible can biscuits, which was the remaining crap in the can.

Just sayin.???????

I'm not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying the man was two faced? or presented himself one way and acted another way?