• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/2016

The ‘Abraham Accord’ Will Connect Israel And Abu Dhabi Where The Chrislam Headquarters Known As The Abrahamic Faiths House Is Located

Today’s announcement of a peace treaty between the Jews and Arabs contained within the ‘Abraham Accord’ brokered by Jared Kushner and the Trump administration sent shock waves throughout the bible prophecy world today. But it is only many hours later, as the dust begins to settle, that the true picture of what actually took place this morning comes fully into view. The ‘Abraham Accord’ is the missing link the Vatican needed to complete its launch of Chrislam, otherwise known as the Abrahamic Faiths Initiative.

“Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.” Isaiah 28:15,16 (KJV)

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/nation-of-israel-will-be-placed-on-lockdown-starting-feast-of-trumpets-as-netanyahu-signs-abraham-accord/

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/chrislam-abraham-accord-between-israel-uae-was-missing-link-needed-to-launch-pope-francis-abrahamic-faiths-initiative/

Edited by Mark; Christ made.
Eep, I spelled Israel wrong, my apologies.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

Interesting indeed. We're seeing all things fall into place. How important it is that we spread the Gospel in every opportunity we're given, time is so short. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 9/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, Aimes said:

How important it is that we spread the Gospel in every opportunity we're given, time is so short.

It makes me think I should spend less time talking about God.  I need to talk for God.  I need to talk to lost souls; fish.  I need to live and breathe the Gospel.

Brothers and sisters in Christ, we are the Kingdom of God, here and now.  Live it.

Put my heart on/in my hands, Lord Jesus Christ, search me and put me in order.

2 Timothy 4:5

But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/14/2020 at 8:34 AM, Mark; Christ made. said:
The ‘Abraham Accord’ Will Connect Israel And Abu Dhabi Where The Chrislam Headquarters Known As The Abrahamic Faiths House Is Located

Today’s announcement of a peace treaty between the Jews and Arabs contained within the ‘Abraham Accord’ brokered by Jared Kushner and the Trump administration sent shock waves throughout the bible prophecy world today. But it is only many hours later, as the dust begins to settle, that the true picture of what actually took place this morning comes fully into view. The ‘Abraham Accord’ is the missing link the Vatican needed to complete its launch of Chrislam, otherwise known as the Abrahamic Faiths Initiative.

“Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.” Isaiah 28:15,16 (KJV)

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/nation-of-israel-will-be-placed-on-lockdown-starting-feast-of-trumpets-as-netanyahu-signs-abraham-accord/

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/chrislam-abraham-accord-between-israel-uae-was-missing-link-needed-to-launch-pope-francis-abrahamic-faiths-initiative/

Israel has made many peace agreements in over the past several decades:  Egypt, Jordin, Saudi.  They have even made peace agreements with the Palestinians but was never held up by the Palestinians.  I am not sure why people are all up in arms to this peace agreement with UAE and Bahrain as if it is the first time Israel has made a peace agreement with a Gentile nation.  Israel has peace agreements with the US, British, and the UN why is this not a concern?

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

1 hour ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

I am not sure why people are all up in arms to this peace agreement with UAE and Bahrain

"ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE CHRISLAM ‘ABRAHAM ACCORD’ BETWEEN ISRAEL AND UAE WAS MISSING LINK NEEDED TO LAUNCH VATICAN ABRAHAMIC FAITHS INITIATIVE"

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/14/2020 at 8:34 AM, Mark; Christ made. said:

Once again, late to the party as usual. I sure didn't even imagine something like this and its prophetic implications. From my understanding Kushner says another 20+ Arab nations are interested in establishing relations and ties with Israel. 

I suspect it's an "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" deal because they're scared to death of Iran and Turkey. Along with Israel's wealth and resources in the region and military might in the region. 

If this has prophetic implications; I suspect it will contribute to the Gog-Magog invasion [Ezekiel 38:-39:]. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, Aimes said:

Interesting indeed. We're seeing all things fall into place. How important it is that we spread the Gospel in every opportunity we're given, time is so short. 

Absolutely.