• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

My child!

Am I the Architect of one building, the Poet of one verse, the Painter of a single canvas, the Father of only one child? Are thou not able to know My bounty in infinite self-expression? Raise thine eyes to the sky, and in this wide-open window of thine earthly abode thou will see the scattering of other starry worlds — did I raise them in vain and was stingy to sow them with life?

Oh, My child, would thou know what is prepared for thee! I sent thee My gift — a piece of My Spirit — a spark from the light of Life that thou carry in thineself. And behold, I tell thee, thou are My child, for thou have in thee from Me. This spiritual guide of light will lead thee to Me, for light always returns to its Source. He will return to Me and bring thee with him, may thou follow his guidance! Thine mortal vessel is My temple not made by hands, where My Spirit dwells and I do not need other sanctuaries. I myself took care of everything, so that thou do not need anything. And from thee, My child, I am waiting for thee to turn away from thine amusements and raise thine eyes to My face, turned to thee, and answer Me with a smile of joy, recognizing Me as thine Father, for, truly, thou are not an orphan — and may thine childish heart will ignite with reciprocal love! And may at the end of thine years thou will not peer into the bright colors of thine former infancy, when thine living soul was still enthusiastically fluttering like a butterfly in the palms of My Spirit, but thou will joyfully and tremblingly look forward to eternal life in the abodes of light, what I have prepared for thee, and let not thou exhaust the water of life that is poured out of Me. Are the eyes of thine soul still unable to recognize My light? I am the Giver and the Bestower, the Creator and the Blesser, and my gifts are truly holy. Accept them, and I will never take away my gifts.

I am who I am, and my being is in thee, and all that is, is in Me, for there is nothing but what is, and what is, is I. I am and I am perfect. And thou, My child, are because I gave thee in Myself and from Myself. Thou are only at the beginning of thine journey, but in the space of time I will exalt thee upon to My perfection. For this is My will. Desire this also, My child, and, I tell thee, it will come true! I live in thee by My Spirit, and thou abide in Me like a beloved baby in the womb. But more than that, the entire vast universe, the entire creation, visible and invisible, known and hidden, space itself, time and even eternity are rolled into the scroll of My Word and exist in Me. Everything that exists is in Me. I am the Existing, the Being, the Reality and there is nothing else but Me. I am thine Source and thine Purpose. Thou came from Me and thou will ascend to Me, for I am thine Father.

All secrets are hidden in Me, and I am the Secret of Secrets, but I do not hide from thee. Thou are still small, My child, and in due time I will reveal much to thee, but now I say — lean on and hold fast to My love and completely trust Me, I will not demand more from thee.

And may thou accept My love and trust Me, and the whole universe will be on thine side and for thee. This is the secret of thine joy, peace and conviction, crushing all doubts, for thee live in the life-giving Truth. Yes, I tell thee, the whole universe was created by Me for thee, My child.

December 24, 2022

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

This is emotive dribble.

It does not mention that Jesus is the way to the Father through His sacrifice.

It is all about the spirit, what spirit? the one sent from Jesus. Looks like Jesus got bypassed.

It seems to be about `God is everything.`  

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 3/7/2024 at 11:21 PM, Marilyn C said:

This is emotive dribble.

How thoughtful and kind Marilyn

It does not mention that Jesus is the way to the Father through His sacrifice.

Oh it does...clearly the author has moved on well past the "Jesus is the sacrifice stage"...the author speaks as a "son of God"...of course that is probably offensive to you Marilyn...no?

It is all about the spirit, what spirit? the one sent from Jesus. Looks like Jesus got bypassed.

Your confusion and subsequent rhetoric has to do with your "immaturity" when it comes to your understanding of the Godhead. As I read it I could see that it was Yahshua Himself who had written this in the authors spirit...revealing it to his/her soul. Your words accurately reflects what happens to "Christians" who do not mature...and don't know that.

It seems to be about `God is everything.` 

After all your criticism...this statement reveals a blindness and a deafness in your spiritual understanding.

I'll admit that the old kings English is challenging...but the story is one of the best reads I have ever seen on this website. The Kingdom of God is all about a "Father and His sons" Marilyn...this brother is trying to show you that...from his living experience. 

Tatwo...:)

On 4/1/2024 at 6:30 AM, tatwo said:

Hi tatwo,

This is a quote from the article -

`Yes, I tell thee, the whole universe was created by Me for thee, My child.`

And here is God`s Word -

`All things were created through Him and FOR HIM. `  (Col. 1: 16)

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Hi Marilyn

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi tatwo,

This is a quote from the article -

`Yes, I tell thee, the whole universe was created by Me for thee, My child.`

And here is God`s Word -

`All things were created through Him and FOR HIM. `  (Col. 1: 16)

I can see "your" issue here...the one you take "exception" to...I took the writing as a whole...something that really doesn't have a place on these forums.

It reminds me of a letter a brother I once knew wrote...an intimate perspective of a deeply personal relationship with the Lord...another thing that is anathema on these forums.

The Kingdom of God on earth today is not about supporting any of the institutional religious contexts that are so abundant on "Christian" forums. 

The scripture from "Day 1" in Genesis 1 on to Revelation 22:21 is all about a "Father and His beloved Son" Marilyn. It was never about battling it out over ancient or more recent texts and interpretations in the bible as we see here...no...it has always been and will always be about the "Fathers love for His Son."

The Son who was sent then...came to reveal His Father to humanity so that we could reconciled to Him and His eternal purpose for each of us...that we may experience Him...this at the Fathers pleasure which the Son did...perfectly I might add... On top of that this was in the midst of your beloved "Israel" no less. The nation God chose in Abraham to reveal His Fatherly love to them and by extension to the world...they did such a good job that this "Son of God" told them that the enemy will surround them and kill them and their children in them and that their "house" will be left to them desolate...they failed in the only unforgiveable way.

Israel rejected the God and (Father) of creation...they rejected their "father Abraham's" (a son) covenant with his Father...and they rejected the only begotten (son) of the Father...you know the "beloved son in whom He is well pleased?" Who at the Mount of Transfiguration is recorded as having said..."This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!"

You "cherry picked" or "proof texted" this letter...what did you call it..."emotive dribble"...just like you do your bible. Which unfortunately reduces the "sacred text" to a slew of regulations, check boxes, charts, diagrams, dogmatic belief structures etc...to nothing more than a bunch of misinterpreted "truths" that reveal the "coveted knowledge" ones soul desires...to ones carnal human mind which one then interprets as the "spiritual wisdom of God." All this in favor of a deeply personal relationship with the Father of creation via the Son He sent...which when personally written about...by some brother or sister...is equated to "emotive dribble."

Well...carry on sister...you are in the wake of some famous people who did the same...starting with Eve who believed that if she ate the fruit of the tree of the "knowledge of good and evil"...she will become "like God" notice how that went. Humanity has been chasing that dream ever since...the problem is...they never even come to know the God and Father they claim to pursue...simply because they reject the One He sent in lieu of their pursuit of the "knowledge that makes them like God" much like the first century Jewish culture did. 

The article in the op is of the New Age philosophy. It is very deceptive as it uses words from God`s word but it is not the truth. Let`s look at some examples.

1.This is the New Age belief that God is everything and everything is God.

I am who I am, and my being is in thee, and all that is, is in Me, for there is nothing but what is, and what is, is I.

God`s word says that God is separate from His creation.

`….your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.` (Isa. 59: 2)

2.This is the New Age belief that people have spirit guides of some nebulous light.

`This spiritual guide of light will lead thee to Me, for light always returns to its Source.`

God`s word says the His Holy Spirit will teach the believer of Christ.

` ….the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. ` (John. 14: 26)

`He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.` (John 16: 14)

3.This is the New Age belief that man will be exalted.

`Thou are only at the beginning of thine journey, but in the space of time I will exalt thee upon to My perfection.

God`s word says that Jesus is the one who is exalted.

`This Jesus God raised up, of which we are witnesses. Therefore being exalted to the right hand of the Father,….` (Acts 2: 32 & 33)

`

• Thumbs Up 1