Scott Free

N.Y.C., S.C.O., Maitreya and Papacy in prophecy

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the books of Daniel and Revelation are my teachers. I have a doctorate level education. If you have issues with something said I can explain further. There is too much information to put in this short essay. It would take multiple books to expound upon all the details. I have tested every interpretation for the past 25 years. This information truly fits what is actually in the world today. It represents a complete body of knowledge, taking all things into consideration and without interference from cultural bias. All the separate events fit together in a holistic fashion with the full support of Biblical prophecy.

The focus of these statements are the events surrounding the fall of Babylon. The first part is direct comparison to scripture. The last parts are manifestations of the Beast himself and twice removed from the scriptures that inspired their consideration. These statements are only my opinion, are subject to change and presented randomly. For the total love of Jesus Christ, my hope, my faith, my husband.

The Antichrist is the Maitreya .org

The Pope fits the position of the False Prophet.
Lamb (Christian) that speaks like a dragon (Rome)

N.Y.C. fits the the Great Whore.
United Nations
Dependent on maritime world commerce
Between two rivers
A great coastal city
Consumer bases economy
Media polluting world with lust
Separate form the Dragon
Dominates the Dragons system
Defeats emperor style government

5 were, 1 is and 1 is yet to come. (Rev 17:10) This scripture is from the point of view of the Whore and is putting her in historical context.
Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the Whore and the seven headed dragon.
1)Babylon
2)Persia
3)Greece
4)Rome
5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome and Byzantine who later became Russia.
6)Iron and clay - this is post WW I and II in Europe and Middle East. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood.
7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global dominance. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage.

The US attack on Iran is the Pearl Harbor that will incite direct Sino-Russia engagement.
Osama bin Laden and Russian officials with the help of MS-13 have planted miniaturized thermonuclear 2 kiloton bombs in the major US cities to stop this event.

New York, Miami, Los Vegas and Los Angeles will be nuked (Rev 18:8) when we attack Iran. Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and others have been given a navy by Russia to enforce an embargo on the rest of the population. (Rev 18:17). 

40 days after the nukes the Day of Declaration will be announced to the world by Maitreya. The broadcast will unite world media in the process.

Russia will take Europe and Alaska, Mexico will have Texas to Florida, China will have California, Islam will rule over New England (Rev 17:16).

After the destruction of N.Y.C. the S.C.O. nations will elect M as world leader (Rev 17:17). The U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Temple will be build and the image of a Buddha will be erected there 10 to 20 years later (Rev. 17:10).

The purpose of the Pope is to raise the masses to meet M. 
M only associates with the elite and will establish the ruling class. An A.I. of his person will be created for public intercourse, for a more "wholesome" internet(Rev 13:15).
The two will combine their forces after the Day of Declaration, together the pyramid has its cap stone. 

Pope following: Catholics and Eastern Orthodox, Central and South America, Russia(Europe annexed).
Maitreya following: Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, China, Southeast Asia, India, Middle East, North Africa.

After the burning down of N.Y.C. the U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Palestinians will still be a problem. The Elders will pack them in boats and load them down with weapons. Sending them to New England allowing the boats to pass the blockade. The Palestinians will gather up an Islamic state and decimate a starving and chaotic population (Rev 17:16).

The cup of the saints blood. The Whore is drunk off the saints not because of her own doing, but of event happening within her boarders (Rev 18:6-7). Maiterya's mother is named Sekhmet. She waits in New Mexico to receive her kingdom, because, of a dream she had. She will gather the Hispanic populations as the Mother of God. Her children will devour the Bible Belt(Texas to Florida). The cup will runneth over (Rev. 17:6). Forgive the pagan reference it is necessary to understand this. sekhmet is the oldest god in Egypt. She is a lion goddess her titles include Annihilator of the Rebellious and Our Lady of the Bloodbath. When ra sent her to destroy his enemies she went overboard and started to kill indiscriminately. ra was fearful all mankind would perish. So, ra turned the Nile into fake blood by mixing beer and pomegranate juice for her to drink instead. When she had her fill of this mixture she got drunk and fell asleep waking to become a goddess of love, motherhood and joy. In sekhmet temple worship they had what was called the porch of drunkenness were they drank this red alcoholic mixture. 

In the valley of Hebron, Maitreya will descend in a u.f.o. with lightning and thunder.? This is tied to the new energy source M has planned. That is to draw electricity directly from the Magnetosphere using large hovering platforms connected by long cables to satellites (Rev 13:13).

(F.Y.I.) Revelation is seven separate letters. These documents repeat information as they overlap. This confuses many scholars. Both the rapture event and the 3 1/2 years are referred to in separate story lines. This gives the illusion of two different events when the book is viewed as a continuous narrative. Book divisions by chapter 3-3-3-4-3-3-3.

For the glory of Jesus and by the power of His cross. Thank you for reading this. I hope this helps someone stand with more confidence in those times. You will be a tree of steadfastness and the birds will find comfort in your branches.

Edited by Scott Free
Add content

Welcome to Worthy Scott, this area is for you to tell a little bit about yourself and for us to welcome you.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Scott Free said:

stand with confidence and show no fear

Well, that part I can accept, welcome to Worthy

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi ScottFree Welcome to Worthy :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to Worthy, ScottFree

Welcome.

Hello friends, it is wonderful to see the hand of God move through time and arrange our world to suit His needs. I am going from forum to forum to remind Christians our popular interpretations might be wrong.

Remember, Revelation is seven separate books. These books repeat information as they overlap. This confuses many scholars. Both the rapture event and the 3 1/2 years are referred to in separate story lines. This gives the illusion of two different events when viewed as a continuous narrative. Book divisions by chapter 3-3-3-4-3-3-3. 

Your kindness warmed my heart, thank you.

P.S. I am nobody and the least among you. The Spirit wrote prophetic scripture so we should know and be prepared mentally for the unpleasantness to come. We will keep heart when our expectations of physical deliverance are not met.

Edited by Scott Free

9 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. This information is the result of 25 years of study, 8 years of college and the infilling of the Holy Spirit. I tested ideas vigorously by the Bible as a whole and compared them to world events as a whole. If I found any contradiction I would abandon an ideal as being personal bias or half truth. This is the fruit of that labor. The focus of these statements are the events surrounding the fall of Babylon. The first part is direct comparison to scripture. The last parts are manifestations of the Beast himself made from direct observation and study. For to total love of Jesus Christ, my hope, my faith, my husband.

The world leader will be http://maitreya.org/

The Pope fits the position of the False Prophet.
Lamb (Christian) that speaks like a dragon (Rome)

N.Y.C. fits the the Great Whore.
United Nations
Dependent on maritime world commerce
Between two rivers
A great coastal city
Consumer bases economy
Media polluting world with lust
Separate form the Dragon
Dominates the Dragons system
Defeats emperor style government

5 were 1 is and 1 is yet to come. 
This is from the point of view of the whore.
Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the whore and the seven headed dragon.
1)Babylon
2)Persia
3)Greece
4)Rome
5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome and Byzantine who later became Russia.
6)Iron and clay - this is post WW I and II in Europe and Middle East. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood.
7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global dominance. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage.

The purpose of the Pope is to raise the masses to meet M. 
M only associates with the elite and will establish the ruling class. An A.I. will be created for public intercourse.
The two will combine their forces after the Day of Declaration, together the pyramid has its cap stone. 

Pope following: Catholics and Eastern Orthodox, Central and South America, Russia(Europe annexed), Central Africa.
Maitreya following: Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, China, Southeast Asia, India, Middle East, North Africa.

After the destruction of N.Y.C. the S.C.O. nations will elect M as world leader. The U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Temple will be build and the image of a Buddha will be erected there 10 to 20 years later.

The US attack on Iran is the Pearl Harbor that will incite direct Sino-Russia engagement.
Terrorist thermonuclear suitcase bombs have been planted, by Russia with the help of MS-13, in the major US cities to stop this event.

In Jesus's name: New York, Miami, Los Vegas and Los Angeles will be nuked when we attack Iran. Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and others have been given a navy to form a blockade around the US. Most will starve to death and those who survive will be rounded up.

Russia will take Europe and Alaska, Mexico will have Texas to Florida, China will have California, Islam will rule over New England.

40 days after the nukes the Day of Declaration will be announced to the world by Maitreya. The broadcast will unite world media in the process.

After the burning down of N.Y.C. the U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Palestinians will still be a problem. The Elders will pack them in boats and load them down with weapons. Sending them to New England allowing the boats to pass the blockade. The Palestinians will gather up an Islamic state and decimate a starving and chaotic population.

Maiterya's mother, Sekhmet waits in New Mexico to receive her kingdom. She will gather the Hispanic populations as the Mother of God. As a lion in the desert she will give a frightful roar and her children will devour the Bible Belt(Texas to Florida). The cup will runneth over. 

In the valley of Hebron, Maitreya will descend in a u.f.o. with lightning and thunder.? This is tied to the new energy source M has planned. That is to draw electricity directly from the Magnetosphere using large hovering platforms. 

Thank you for reading this, stand with confidence and show no fear. You will be a tree of steadfastness and the birds will find comfort in your branches.

Welcome to Worthy :)

May I ask where you get your interpretation of Revelation?

Are you a prophet or how do you know what will happen?

Do you belong to a church which is teaching this?

Hi Angels4u, I hope you are doing well.

None of my ideas are new or original. I am just a humble mouthpiece of a large aggregation of information. 

God told Daniel his prophecies were not for him. We had to wait for a knowledge explosion and transportation revolution to occur first. In the mid 1980's the full scope of Revelations started to come to light. Interpretations before this time are usually wrong as a rule.

This information is the result of years of testing interpretations by stressing them against the reality of the world and the Bible in a strict holistic approach. I seek only responsible sources of information. 

Studying what Maitreya is all about made clear many prophecies in Revelations and opened avenues of further detail.

The books that pointed me in the right direction were called: Through the Fire Without Burning by Dumitri Duduman ,1992 and Set the Trumpet to thy Mouth by Mark Wilkerson,1985

P.S. I have autism, being like an idiot savant not able to have conversations. Only speaking of prophecy can open my mouth to say more than a sentence. This does not go over well in the conservative nature of churches. I must stay in perpetual isolation. We are all part of a hidden body. The cloud that resides over the tabernacle.

Edited by Scott Free

On 9/15/2018 at 9:26 PM, Scott Free said:

Hi Angels4u, I hope you are doing well.

None of my ideas are new or original. I am just a humble mouthpiece of a large aggregation of information. 

God told Daniel his prophecies were not for him. We had to wait for a knowledge explosion and transportation revolution to occur first. In the mid 1980's the full scope of Revelations started to come to light. Interpretations before this time are usually wrong as a rule.

This information is the result of years of testing interpretations by stressing them against the reality of the world and the Bible in a strict holistic approach. I seek only responsible sources of information. 

Studying what Maitreya is all about made clear many prophecies in Revelations and opened avenues of further detail.

The books that pointed me in the right direction were called: Through the Fire Without Burning by Dumitri Duduman ,1992 and Set the Trumpet to thy Mouth by Mark Wilkerson,1985

P.S. I have autism, being an idiot savant not able to have conversations. Only speaking of prophecy can open my mouth to say more than a few sentences. This does not go over well in the conservative nature of churches. I must stay in perpetual isolation. We are all part of a hidden body. The cloud that resides over the tabernacle.

(sigh) and just when I had given up even replying to anything on this forum. Ah well... may as well weigh in on this (for all the good it will do):

1) It's Revelation, not "Revelations"; Jesus only gave one, not several.

2) There is a major problem in trying to shoehorn prophecy into preconceived notions not found in Scripture (such as NYC "being the Great Whore"): what happens if you are wrong?  Israel isn't going to be following "Maitreya" because Israel is looking for their Messiah, not a Gentile. They will be seeking to rebuild their temple, and they are not going to toss their culture and religion over a replacement for Buddha. As it stands. folks have been trying for many years to "pin the tail on the AC" and other nonsensical activities, attempting to "connect the dots" (if you will) between modern events and Biblical prophecy. So far, what we can confirm is the re-emergence of Israel as foretold in Scripture, the love of most growing cold, and the falling away. 

BTW: Set the Trumpet to Thy Mouth was written by David  Wilkerson, NOT "Mark Wilkerson"; and Through the Fire Without Burning  was written by Dumitru Duduman, NOT "Dimitri Duduman". I would think that a "prophet" would be able to discern those things readily. Not to mention that in his book, David Wilkerson said that "God would deal with Russia by fire"; I don't think Russia would be in much position to take anything like Alaska and Europe if they themselves are incinerated.

On 9/15/2018 at 6:07 AM, Scott Free said:

Terrorist thermonuclear suitcase bombs have been planted, by Russia with the help of MS-13, in the major US cities to stop this event.

In Jesus's name: New York, Miami, Los Vegas and Los Angeles will be nuked when we attack Iran. Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and others have been given a navy to form a blockade around the US. Most will starve to death and those who survive will be rounded up.

Russia will take Europe and Alaska, Mexico will have Texas to Florida, China will have California, Islam will rule over New England.

3) "Russia planting suitcase bombs with the help of MS-13"; let's look at practicalities here. The supposed "suitcase bombs" you speak of would have very limited yields, owing to the implicit limitations (imposed by their size) on the fissile material used in them (the nuclear stuff that makes them go "ker-blam"). The "main line" of man-portable devices (carried in special backpacks) was the W54 warhead used in the SADM (Special Atomic Demolition Munition), which rated 1 kiloton, and weighed in (at lightest) 100 pounds. By contrast, the "Davy Crockett" Recoiless Rifle (120mm), which was the lightest portable nuclear delivery system, only had a yield of .19 kilotons, while Little Boy (the Atomic bomb that destroyed Hiroshima) and Fat Man (the atomic bomb that destroyed Nagasaki) had yields (respectively)of 15 kilotons (Little Boy) and 20 kilotons (Fat Man). To destroy a city like New York, 20 kilotons would only be enough to destroy Manhattan, Greenwich Village, East Village and the Lower East Side. A .19 kiloton weapon is only capable of destroying a neighborhood,  and you're talking Russia not only destroying all of New York, but other national cities as well with these devices?! You would need at least 10 megatons (10,000 kilotons) for a city the size of NYC. With .19 kiloton (at best) yields for the "suitcase bombs" that most weapons experts consider hypothetical, you would need at least 52, 632 (over 52 THOUSAND) of the Davy Crockett type bombs for JUST NEW YORK CITY ALONE. And the small suitcase-sized bombs aren't even THAT powerful.

Factor in that nuclear weapons need regular maintenance, and by the time anyone "built up" enough bombs to cause that kind of damage, over half of them will need maintenance just to work. Also add in that they need to get all of them into place without even one being intercepted by the Port Authority, TSA, Border Patrol, NYPD or any of the other local, State and federal Law Enforcement Agencies in the US.

AND YOU HAVE TO DO THIS 52,637 TIMES; THE ODDS ARE HIGH THAT ONE OR TWO WILL BE CAUGHT, AND THE WHOLE THING WILL UNRAVEL.

4) "Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and others have been given a navy to form a blockade around the US": nice theory there, but any such ship movements are tracked by US Northern Command (part of NORAD at Cheyenne Mountain/ Peterson AFB in Colorado). US Northern Command (supported by the US Navy at sea), tracks both friendly and foreign ships via  GPS, satellite surveillance, the Integrated Undersea Surveillance System (IUSS), AWACS and conventional RADARs and SONARs.

In short: any such "navies" making even small moves towards Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua or "others" would be picked up on and those nations facing intervention by the United States if "navies" (ships made for war that could blockade the US) were being sent to these nations. And it would be done so well in advance of any "bombings".

5) As for "Islam will rule over New England": Iran is not in lock step with all of Islam. There are two main factions- Sunni and Shiite. Iran is Shiite while Saudi is Sunni, and the two have had no diplomatic relations since the Iranian bombing of the Saudi embassy in Tehran in January of 2016.As such, Iran has given support to the Syrian government forces, while Saudi has supported rebel forces in Syria, making the Syrian conflict a proxy war.

Syria isn't going to care much if Iran gets nuked, and many Sunnis would probably be relieved that Iran was not a threat any longer.

Last, what is coming from you sounds an awful lot like "Everyone is wrong but me"; that is the usual red flag that alerts me when someone is on the wrong track. We don't go to outside ideas like "Maitreya" in order to determine who the Antichrist is going to be.

Edited by Sojourner414
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Similar Content

• By ShinyGospelShoes
      A Cross the Bible in Typology:
        The word "figure" in the Koine Greek TR, is [G5179], "τυπος", "tupos", or in English, "Type".   Tupos = type, pattern. Strong's G5179 - https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=G5179&t=KJB   Skia = shadow, not the substance. Strong's G4639 - https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=G4639&t=KJB   AntiTupos = antitype, reality which is greater than the type/shadow. Strong's G499 - https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...ngs=G499&t=KJB   This is repeated in 1 Corinthians 15:44-47 -   Adam:   Adam (Genesis 1:26, "אדם", "ADM", Adam) is thus the "first man", and Jesus Christ is the "last Adam" (1 Corinthians 15:45), "the second man" (1 Corinthians 15:47), being "the LORD (ie. Kurios, the JEHOVAH Immanuel, JEHOVAH Jesus) from heaven."   Adam the first was a unique son of God (Luke 3:38) (created), and the second man, the last Adam, Jesus is a unique Son of God (Matthew 14:33, 16:16; John 10:30, etc) (unCreated and Eternal only begotten of the Father, though His earthly body was created (Hebrews 10:5)).   Adam was given "dominion" (Genesis 1:26,28; Micah 4:8) and Jesus likewise (Psalms 110:1; Daniel 7:14; Matthew 22:44, 28:28; Mark 12:36; Luke 10:22, 20:43; John 17:2; Ephesians 1:21; Hebrews 1:13, 10:13, etc).   Adam begins with glorious body of flesh (Psalms 8:5) and through sin, the light goes out and is left naked, and ashamed (Genesis 3:10) with sinful fallen flesh (Romans 8:3), and Christ Jesus is born (Luke 1:35) of Mary (flesh; John 3:6) by the Holy Ghost (spirit), begins with the likeness of fallen sinful flesh (does not make Him a sinner, see 1 John 3:4) as we have (Matthew 1:1-18; Luke 3:23-38; John 7:42; Romans 1:3; 2 Timothy 2:8; Hebrews 2:16, etc.), but becomes glorified (permanently) when Resurrected (John 12:16, 17:5; Acts 3:13; Philippians 3:21; Revelation 1:13-20, etc).   Adam went to sleep on the 6th day (Genesis 2:21) and Jesus went to sleep on the 6th day (Matthew 28:6; Mark 15:37,39; Luke 23:46).   Adam was to keep the 7th day with God (Mark 2:27; Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11, etc), Jesus kept the 7th Day (Luke 4:16; Mark 2:27-28), even in death (Luke 23:54-56, 24:1-2).   Adam's side was opened (Genesis 2:21) and Jesus' side was opened (John 19:34; 1 John 5:6,8).   From the side of Adam comes his bride/wife, Eve, bone of his bones, flesh of his flesh (Genesis 2:21-25) and from the side of Christ Jesus comes the church (Ephesians 5:22-33).   Adam was in a garden (Genesis 2:7-8) and Jesus was in several gardens (Genesis 3:8; John 18:1,26, 19:41; Revelation 2:7).   Adam has many sons and daughters (Genesis 5:4) and Jesus (true Israel; Matthew 2:13-15; Hosea 11:1) has many sons and daughters (Hebrews 2:9-18 (vs 13); Isaiah 8:8-20 (vs 18)).   Adam died (Genesis 2:17; Psalms 90:4; 2 Peter 3:8; Genesis 5:5) because of sin and Jesus died because of our sins (Revelation 5:6,12, 13:8; Matthew 28:6; Mark 15:37,39; Luke 23:46; 2 Corinthians 5:21).   Adam was cast out of the garden into a wilderness (Genesis 3:24) and Jesus overcame in a wildernes to enter the Garden (Matthew 4:1; Mark 1:13; Luke 4:1).   Adam was made in the "image of God" (Genesis 1:26-27), Jesus is the "express image" of His Father (Hebrews 1:3).   Adam came death upon all men (1 Corinthians 15:21-22), Jesus came the resurrection to eternal life to all who would believe (1 Corinthians 15:21-22).   Adam gave names (Genesis 2:20), Jesus gave names (Genesis 17:5,15, 32:28, 35:10; 2 Samuel 12:25; Nehemiah 9:7; Matthew 4:18; Mark 3:16,17; Luke 6:14, etc.)   Adam and the tree (Genesis 2:16,17), Jesus and the tree (Deuteronomy 21:22-23; Acts 5:30, 10:39, 13:29; Galatians 3:13; 1 Peter 2:24, etc.).   Adam was naked for sin (Genesis 3:10), Jesus was naked for our sins (Hebrews 12:2).   Adam and the slain lamb (Genesis 3:21; Revelation 13:8), Jesus is the Lamb slain for Adam (John 1:29, 36; 1 Corinthians 5:7; Revelation 5:6, 13:8).   Adam and the two types (Cain (wicked/lost) and Abel (righteous (by faith)/saved); Genesis 4:1-17), Jesus and the two types also (Sheep and Goats (Matthew 25:31-46), Wheats and Tares (Matthew 13:24-30,38), Wise and Foolish (Matthew 25:1-13)).   Adam tempted (Genesis 3:6) (lost/found), Jesus tempted (Matthew 4:1, 22:18; Mark 12:5; Luke 4:2, 20;23, etc) (victorious) (John 16:33).   Adam priest of the house (Genesis 3:5; Exodus 4:16; Deuteronomy 10:17; Joshua 22:22; Psalms 82:1,6, 95:3, 97:7, 136:2, 138:1; Daniel 2:47, 11:36; John 10:34-35), Jesus high priest over all the house (whose house are we)(Hebrews 3:1, 4:14-15, 5:5, 6:20, 7:26. 8:1,3, 9:11, 10:21).     The Word of God reveals Christ Jesus from Alpha to Omega, Beginning to End, from First to Last, from Genesis to Revelation, "in the volume of the book [it is] written of me."

There are not only hundreds of prophecies concerning Jesus Christ, in not only His first coming, but also his second coming and third coming to this earth, but beyond even these are myriads of wonderful typologies in the very lives of the people written of in the scriptures themselves. In fact, the vast majority of the New Testament is written indeed by Jews who believed, Matthew, Mark, John, Paul, Peter, Jude, James (Jacob) and even a Gentile (Luke) who gathered his information from Jewish sources and eyewitnesses. The scriptures that were even then, the Tanakh (aka Old Testament) themselves testify of Christ (Messias) Jesus, as pointed out in the New Testament:

Deuteronomy 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

Acts 7:37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

Psalms 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Matthew 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

Matthew 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Matthew 2:17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying,

Matthew 2:23 And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.

Matthew 4:14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare [our] sicknesses.

Matthew 11:10 For this is [he], of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Matthew 12:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

Matthew 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Matthew 21:24 All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,

Matthew 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Matthew 26:31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

Matthew 26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Matthew 26:56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

Matthew 27:9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Mark 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Mark 9:12 And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.

Mark 12:10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

Mark 14:21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.

Mark 14:27 And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

Luke 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Luke 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.

Luke 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

John 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Acts 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Acts 18:28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, [and that] publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.

Acts 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into [his] lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and [out of] the prophets, from morning till evening.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Hebrews 5:6 As he saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

• By ShinyGospelShoes
      Daniel & Revelation - Psalms 77:13
      Psalms 77:13  Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
      7 Branch Candlestick - Lampstand
      (I tried to insert as a picture, but do not know how, if anyone could help with that, much appreciated, 'a picture is worth a thousand words' as the proverb goes)

The first 'Book' Of Daniel
      Daniel 4:1-37; Daniel 3:1-30; Daniel 2:1-49; Daniel 1:1-21; Daniel 7:1-28; Daniel 6:1-28; Daniel 5:1-31
      In their parallel order as in the 7 branches of the candlestick (and will be demonstrated by the very text itself):
      Daniel 4:1-37 -- King, Everlasting Gospel, Saved
      Daniel 3:1-30 -- Law, Test, Worship, 1st Amendment
      Daniel 2:1-49 -- Vision, Kingdoms Of Earth To Heaven
      Daniel 1:1-21 -- Captivity To Release
      Daniel 7:1-28 -- Vision, Kingdoms Of Earth To Heaven
      Daniel 6:1-28 -- Law, Test, Worship, 1st Amendment
      Daniel 5:1-31-- King, Everlasting Gospel, Lost

The second 'Book' of Daniel
      Daniel 8:1 - 12:13
      (This portion of Daniel, deals with the Sanctuary services itself, and is steeped in Sanctuary langauge, to be demonstrated by the text itself a little later.)

The Revelation Of Jesus Christ
      Rev. 1:1-5:14; Rev. 6:1-8:1; Rev. 8:2-11:19; Rev. 12:1-14:20; Rev. 15:1-19:21; Rev. 20:1-15; Rev. 21:1-22:21
      In their parallel order as in the 7 branches of the candlestick (and will be demonstrated by the very text itself):
      Revelation 1:1 - 5:14 -- The 7 Churches
      Revelation 6:1 - 8:1 -- The 7 Seals
      Revelation 8:2 - 11:19 -- The 7 Trumpets
      Revelation 12:1 - 14:20 -- The Great War
      Revelation 15:1 - 19:21 -- The 7 Last Plagues
      Revelation 20:1-15 -- The 1,000 Years
      Revelation 21:1 - 22:21 -- The New Jerusalem

The Feasts of the LORD
      Leviticus 23:4-44
      1 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 7 - 7 - 7
      The Passover (1st Month (Abib), 14th day, at even) - Leviticus 23:4-5
      Unleavened Bread (1st Month (Abib), 15th day unto 21st day (7 days), a yearly feastal sabbath) - Leviticus 23:6-8
      Firstfruits/Wavesheaf (1st Month (Abib), 16th day, on the morrow after the sabbath) - Leviticus 23:9-14
      Pentecost/Feast of Weeks (3rd Month (Sivan), 50 days (7 complete Sabbath's (7*7=49) and unto the morrow after the 7th Sabbath (49+1=50)) - Leviticus 23:15-22
      Trumpets (7th Month (Ethanim), 1st day) - Leviticus 23:23-25
      Atonement (7th Month (Ethanim), 10th day, yearly festal sabbath, in the 9th day, even unto even) - Leviticus 23:26-32
      Booths/Tabernacles/Ingathering (7th Month (Ethanim), 15th day unto 21st day (7 days), and an 8th day (the 1st and 8th being a yearly festal sabbath)) - Leviticus 23:33-44
    • By omharris
      As a quick disclaimer: I have seen your replies and clearly some of you have a heart for God. Others, spend far too much time listening to the doctrines of demons. Know this, unless they block me I will not quit. I write for a world that is filled with people with a heart like mine; one that has learned to err on the side of mercy. Have a great day basking in the love of Jesus Christ our soon coming King.
      Now, on with the post.
      Having addressed who or what Gog could be in my previous post, we now look at the directive given to Ezekiel to prophecy against Gog (from a great distance, and through time,) about what God's plan is, for the last days.
      Ezekiel 38:3 NASB and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal.
      Eugene Peterson's “The Message” gives us this, “Be warned, Gog. I am against you.
      Ezekiel 38:4 CJB I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all completely equipped, a great horde with breastplates and shields, all wielding swords.
      Why would verse four be immensely significant in the Jewish mind?
      If you think back to the story of Jonah you remember that Jonah was asked to prophesy against Nineveh and tell them their days were numbered. While that might seem appropriate, especially if you had an intense hatred for the Ninevehites and wanted them dead because they were sadistically cruel and bloody people.
      But Jonah also knew something about God that most of us miss, and that was that God's nature was one of mercy. The other thing that Jonah understood was that the Ninevehites were a part of the Assyrian nation, just as Gog is, and they had the nasty habit of dragging their victims back to their lands by putting hooks in their mouths, among other places.
      “I will turn you around.”
      Another piece of insight for you. Having recently gone to the beach to be with family, I took an ice chest of cold drinks. I dragged that chest from the car, across the beach sand, and now, later in the day, I was dragging it back again. By the time I got to the stairs that lead up to the car, I was exhausted. I could feel the full weight of the ice chest as I went up the first step. Suddenly it got lighter. I actually thought I was going to turn around and see an angel. What I saw was the long-haired young man whom I had just passed carrying a skateboard. My wife, who was about 22 meters behind me, saw the skateboarder and internally had said, Lord, that would be great if that young man helped my husband. With that, the young man stopped, turned, and began to help me without saying a word. You see, God has ways of his will without a word being exchanged; and, the young man, he probably thought it was his great idea.
      “and bring you out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all completely equipped, a great horde with breastplates and shields, all wielding swords.”
      In one of my posts on Ezekiel 38, I went into great detail about the people of that region, the Scythians. One of their claims to fame is that they were skillful horsemen and deadly with weapons as they rode. Would Ezekiel have known that? It is highly possible as the line of descendants that produced these people existed long before Ezekiel did and he would have learned this through oral history.
      At this point, I only wish to say, that someone attempted to challenge my previous assertions about Gog, saying, Gog was Satan. Based upon verse four alone is that probable?
      Not likely seeing as 1Chronicles 5:4 shows us the lineage of a man named Gog, a descendant of Reuben – the disinherited son of Jacob, but then, Ezekiel's prophecy and the actual occurrence of these events spans well over two thousand years and no one lives that long. The only other thing that has credence is a demonic spirit/ fallen angel that carries that name.
      In this battle coming against Israel, who are the players?
      Ezekiel 38:5-6 NASB Persia, Ethiopia and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6) Gomer with all its troops; Beth-togarmah from the remote parts of the north with all its troops-many peoples with you.
      Persia – Modern day Iran
      Ethiopia – At one time Ethiopia was known as Cush.
      Put - Put is the Libyans. While Qaddafi may have been a wild man, since his removal the nation has turned into a violent Muslim nation.
      Gomer - Sits squarely in modern day Turkey.
      Beth-togarmah - This was territory from which the Medes emanated. It is the region in which the Armenians resided. At one point in time, the Assyrian nations bordered Beth-togarmah, and it is the Caucasus region between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. While Russia has dominated these people at times they seem to be independent of Russia while maintaining civil war amongst themselves.
      There is a strong clue embedded within the verse that says, “in the far reaches of the north, with all its troops-many peoples are with you." Again, this is the Scythian region and one of their claims to fame was Genghis Khan.
      Ezekiel 38:7 CJB Prepare yourself, get ready, you and all your crowd gathered around you; and take charge of them.
      Consider something here. Ezekiel is writing this while he is in Babylonian captivity; which for him, began around 570 B.C. Now, over 2570 years later, God is finally bringing this collection of assailants together for a horrendous battle. A battle, that for Israel, will look impossible.
      Many will add another war in here, the Psalm 83 war. Some even insert it before the events that Ezekiel lays out before us.
      Psalms 83:3-8 ISV They plot against your people and conspire against your cherished ones. 4) They say, "Let us go and erase them as a nation so the name of Israel will not be remembered anymore." 5) Indeed, they shrewdly planned together, forming an alliance against you— 6) the tents of Edom, the Ishmaelites, Moab, the Hagrites, 7) Gebal, Ammon, Amalek, Philistia, and the inhabitants of Tyre. 😎 Even Assyria joined them to strengthen the descendants of Lot. Interlude.
      Psalm 83 has similarities to what we see in Ezekiel 38 and 39, but what I don't see is Cush, and Put – Egypt and Libya. I am not sure those nations can be excluded as the descendants traveled extensively.
      Ezekiel 38:8 CJB After many days have passed, you will be mustered for service; in later years you will invade the land which has been brought back from the sword, gathered out of many peoples, the mountains of Isra'el. They had been lying in ruins for a long time, but now Isra'el has been extracted from the peoples and all of them are living there securely.
      “After many days have passed,”
      Far too many read this and think it merely means weeks later. This phrase, like “the prince that shall come,” that is defined for us in Daniel 9:26, has several encroachments into history. The problem is, these intrusions are spread across thousands of years.
      Many is the Hebrew word rab meaning much, many, numerous, and abundance, among others.
      Verse eight is clearly a description of Israel.
      Ezekiel 38:9 CJB You will come up like a storm, you will be like a cloud covering the land—you and all your troops, and many other peoples with you.'
      “You will come up like a storm,”
      Sudden and overwhelming. Are all storms sudden? No, in many cases people will say, this is storm weather and it always starts like this. So, the implication is that we have a strong probability of knowing when this will come. Just today (6/29/2018), through the MEMRI website, I learned of a Middle Eastern newspaper that leans heavily toward Erdoğan, publishing an article calling for the Muslim of the world to gather in Jihad against Israel (this article was published in Dec of 2017 – not that long ago. An aspect of the article was a map which showed Israel surrounded on every side with army tanks. Surrounded on every side sounds very much like Ezekiel's words.
      “you will be like a cloud covering the land.” - Clouds are formed by thousands of drops of water. We are told that the number seems innumerable.
      “you and all your troops, and many other peoples with you.” - These are people of a like mind – Muslims may not be unified in “religion” but they all seem to understand the idea of Jihad.
      Ezekiel 38:10-12 CJB "Adonai Elohim says: 'When that day comes, thoughts will well up in your mind, and you will devise a sinister scheme. 11) You will say, "I am going to invade this land of unwalled villages; I will take by surprise these people who are at peace, living securely, all in places without walls, bars or gates. 12) I will seize the spoil and take the plunder." You will attack the former ruins that are now inhabited and come against the people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and other wealth and are living in the central parts of the land.
      “ When that day comes,” - Question, does God do anything at random? The answer is NO, as everything is part of a precise and well thought out plan; a plan which includes giving man a free will and the opportunity to choose life or death.
      Regardless of the optional qualities, the plan is still in place and intact. So, is it possible that God would leave the option for Gog to design and plan out “his” own destiny? Not a chance and verse ten is no different, as “that day” is entirely in God's hands, and, a part of God's plan.
      Another consideration is the terminology “that day.” The phrase is attributed to several events; one of which is the return of Jesus as the warring and conquering Messiah, who also fights a bloody battle in the Jezreel Valley; there is the great white throne judgment and the entirety of the seven-years of God's wrath upon the earth.
      Are any of those events what we are looking at here? I do not believe so as there are always other events associated, which we do not see here.
      “thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil plan,” - 
      The Hebrew word for thoughts is dāḇār and literally means words. I could read this when that day comes, words will pop into your head, you are going to think this is your sinister scheme, but in reality, you will be doing what I have planned all along.
      Mind is the Hebrew word lēḇāḇ and also means heart. In God's understanding, the heart and the mind are one in the same.
      Devise is from the Hebrew word châshab and means to weave, fabricate, or plot.
      “You will say, "I am going to invade this land of unwalled villages; I will take by surprise these people who are at peace, living securely, all in places without walls, bars or gates. 12) I will seize the spoil and take the plunder.”
      The context of Deuteronomy 3:5 is applied to Israel's conquer of Og, the King of Bashan. Having destroyed Og's fortified cities they were never rebuilt by Israel. It also demonstrates that cities were typically fortresses; this is not what you see in Israel today.
      Deuteronomy 3:3-6 NASB "All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates, and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns.
      Zechariah 2:4 NASB and said to him, "Run, speak to that young man, saying, 'Jerusalem will be inhabited without walls because of the multitude of men and cattle within it.
      I like the way the ISV version translates Ezekiel 38:12, “the people … who live at the center of the world's attention.” Currently, all the world seems to be looking at Israel, once again. Whether Israel is at the center of the world or not is debatable, but God is making that nation the center of attention.
      And, although we have not covered the verse yet, it sums up the reason behind all this tumult.
      Ezekiel 38:16 ERV...I will bring you to fight against my land. Then, Gog, the nations will learn how powerful I am! They will learn to respect me and know that I am holy.
    • By Hidden In Him
      I received a troubling dream yesterday from a new friend who has received numerous dreams with warnings that have come to pass.   She sent me four dreams she received before he was even elected about the Trump Presidency, but this one in particular stood out to me, because it suggests he may end up being cast into prison for some form on impropriety by his enemies in Washington.   I will post the dream first and the interpretation afterwards:   "Had a dream that I was in an arena. It looked like a really old ball park that only had dirt on the ground or it could also be a spanish matador arena. Some people were gathered there, I don't know how many, I just remember a few; 20-40 people. At that moment someone announced that Donald won the elections. Trump was in the arena very calm and then said, "ok people, lets start cleaning up". I noticed in the arena there were soda cans all over so the people there started picking them up. I remember seeing my sister and her husband in the back of a car and a man who placed a white duck behind bars, it didn't look like a cage, it looked like a cell; three cement walls and one with bars."   The meaning is this: The arena was/ is "the political arena," and the "old ball park" is likely a play on words for how, in Washington, they "play hard ball" so to speak. The 20-40 people gathered here are sworn enemies of Trump, and when Trump says "Ok people, let's start cleaned up [the arena]," this is a reference to his promise to "clean up the swamp" (i.e. Washington) after he got elected. Not that I am using disparaging terms myself, but the Spirit is actually depicting his enemies here as "soda cans," or in other words the "trash" that society would throw out if they knew the truth.    But the problem is this: The rest of the dream suggests that rather then "clean up" the political arena, Trump is going to get arrested. The sister and husband "in the back[seat] of a car" is suggestive of sexual indiscretion playing a role in his arrest (more on this in a moment)*, and then a man places "a white duck behind bars.. a cell, with three cement walls and one with bars." It means he will be incarcerated. "White duck" here is a play on the Disney character "Donald Duck" (someone not taken seriously) and refers to Donald Trump, with the white referring to the fact that he is actually innocent.   For those who think it not possible, please watch the following video. I realize CNN often exaggerates to paint Trump in a bad light, but this may indeed be serious, and I believe it is a call to prayer for our President.   Hidden In Him    MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals?   *Since receiving this dream, I have realized that the sexual innuendo of the sister and husband "in the back of a car" is in all likelihood a reference to the affair Trump had with Stormy Daniels, which ultimately will lead to his arrest and indictment. While I believe in intercessory prayer, I'm getting the sense that this prophecy is not going to be averted. Only deep intercession would prevent it, and most of the church isn't paying attention right now. Warnings have gone forth several times to pray for the man in the past, yet at some point you get lulled to sleep, and I sense that's what's happening now.
      And the strategy Trump and Giuliani are now banking on now is weak: It appears they believe a ground swell of public support will somehow oppose the move to potentially have him indicted (it would indeed be unprecedented in the history of US politics at the Presidential level). But these will be legal charges, which would make public support null and void, meaning that they're adopting a plan that doesn't instill a great deal of confidence and in all likelihood will not hold any weight.
      What he needs is divine intervention of some sort to turn things in his favor, so I ask for those who love the current President of the United States to intercede to God on his behalf.
    • By Hidden In Him
      Greetings in Christ! And blessings to everyone who reads this thread.
      In the last month or so I have come across three separate dreams that all point in the same direction: Violence may be coming to Christians in the United States in the foreseeable future. These three dreams I will post in succession in this thread. I am not necessarily seeking responses so much as simply posting it as a type of prophetic warning for those who might be effected. This will be something the church in the West is not accustomed to, so the more those who will be involved are warned in advance, the more they will be prepared to deal with it without losing faith or hope in Christ in the midst of it.
      Should anyone have any questions, they can post me here or privately.
      Dream #1 (posted three weeks ago, at another Forum I occasionally frequent):
      "I woke up this morning to this very vivid dream - as if I was right there.  It was dreary (either dawn or dusk in a snowy/freezing rain/wet and potentially icy roads scene).  I can't remember seeing anything so clearly in person and I don't watch scary movies for thrills and didn't have a late night snack that might make me have a dream like this.  I am asking you for any insights God may give you.  The young man appeared in color, though I really only noticed his head and the amputated left arm with freshly exposed flesh in color.
      DREAM:  I am driving down the road. I forget where I was going - maybe home - but it certainly felt like it was something that was a regular routine.  An alert came on my phone about BLOOD in the area.  I had never seen a warning like that before on my phone.  Then, a map popped up and the "blood" was on the entry ramp to the highway that I was about to get on.  I pulled over and got out of the car.  Others had pulled over, too, and some were ahead of me on the scene trying to help.  Yet, I yelled "I'm calling 911." three times as I was dialing.  Then this young man came to me (all of the sudden and out of seemingly out of nowhere) with his left arm completely chopped off about a few inches below the shoulder.and said in an eerily calm voice: "You need to take me to the hospital now."  It didn't even appear that he was dripping blood (like it would need a torniquet), it was just open flesh.  I didn't even notice a bone just open flesh.  So, I yelled down the road I had been on "Does anyone know how to put a torniquet on?"  three times I yelled the same thing with no reply.  Then, I was going to be taking him and wondering  how I was going to get a policeman's attention on the way since I was in an insufficient vehicle to drive as fast as I felt I needed to in order to get the young man to the hospital.  The reason I felt that was it had recently snowed and the roads were wet and potentially icey and I was driving our rear-wheel drive car (which is not very safe to drive fast in icey conditions).
      I woke up to that dream at shortly after 5 AM this morning.
      Thoughts?"
      - Dreary, potentially icy roads/ unsafe traveling conditions = The road some Christians and Christians ministries in the US will be traveling in the future will be a violent one, “unsafe” for the flesh.
      - You feel you are “driving home” = Sufferings are the path Christians have traditionally taken to get “home,” i.e. to Heaven, and it will be so again here.
      - “It felt like a regular routine” = This suggests the regular routine of the modern church is going to be broken. The modern church has had it easy (at least in the West) until relatively recently, making the violent attacks that will be coming seem like something “new.” But the fact is, persecution and affliction have always been a part of life for believers since New Testament times. As Paul once told Timothy, “all who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.” (2 Timothy 3:12)
      - Phone = Messages coming through a phone usually represent receiving prophetic warnings from God, and this is the case here as well. This entire dream is essentially a message to you that violent attacks are going to be coming to believers. You “received” this message on your “phone” when you received this dream.
      - “Blood in the Area” = “in the area” here is taken to mean the US, though it may also refer to attacks in your area specifically. But keep in mind, the early stages of this dream’s fulfillment might start happening soon, but the greater likelihood is that this will take place in coming years and decades, not weeks or months.
      - Highway = An expression for taking the “highway” to Heaven, which involves “suffering unto blood” (Hebrews 12:4). The “ramp” leading to this highway is afflictions, as indicated by the blood in that area specifically.
      - Cars “pull over” and try to help = Cars refer to ministries in dreams, and that they will “pull over” (i.e. from their normal ministry functions) means that they will be redirecting their efforts towards helping the afflicted once this phenomenon starts becoming more common.
      - No answer from 911 = These attacks will no longer be stopped by human authority. This is rather frightening, but it is what appears to be represented here. But again, understand that this will be ordained of God, since believers are ultimately appointed to it (1 Thessalonians 3:3).
      - A man says, “You need to take me to the hospital now” in eerily calm voice = Suggests he will be resigned to it. This may be due to a certain feeling of helplessness among believers in coming years. It appears they will feel there is no way to stop it, which again would make sense if the authorities are turning more of a blind eye. The “hospital” here would be deliverance from such conditions.
      - Man appears suddenly, with his arm chopped off = Islamic terrorism... While the attacks will probably come from a variety of sources, Islam may in all likelihood become the dominant one eventually. Islam is a religion of the sword, and an arm being "chopped off" is indicative of a sword wound. But now please don’t misunderstand. This should not be taken as literally describing the types of weapons that will use; only the source behind where these attacks will in all likelihood be coming from: Islamic terrorist cells operating within the US. This may seem like a reach on such a scanty symbolic reference, but I know of other prophecies that suggest Islam is going to bring terrorism to US shores eventually. And again, what makes terrorism so frightening is that it comes “out of nowhere.”
      - Arm not dripping blood = Tricky, but after prayer I sensed this points to how the man’s blood had already fallen “in the area,” i.e. into the ground. Scripture says that the martyrdom of the saints often results in their blood “calling out from the ground,” meaning that the area itself will call out to God for judgment against the oppressors. This would make it yet another suggestion that those who appeal to the authorities and get little help from them, and have no choice but to turn to God for deliverance.
      - No reply to “Does anyone know how to put on a tourniquet?” = Tourniquets prevent blood flow, with the suggestion here that the church will be helpless to prevent blood loss from occurring. It will have already occurred, and trying to stop the coming persecution will be futile.
      - Not able to get to a hospital fast = This means that this coming time of persecution and affliction is going to last for a good while, before anything resembling “healing” comes.
      ... Let me know if you have any thoughts on this interpretation.
      The other two dreams I received were from members here at Worthy; one posted publicly, and the other sent to me in private. The one in private suggests one of the reasons why authorities may increasingly fail to come to the aid of persecuted Christians in this country is that the next two Presidential terms following Trump's stay in office may usher in wicked people who secretly serve the kingdom of darkness (as Hillary Clinton does). This, combined with an increased social climate of hatred towards Christians in general will be what eventually leads to an entirely different spiritual climate in this country in coming years.
      I will post the other two dreams at a later time.*
      In Christ,
      Hidden
      *Please note: The other two dreams are posted on pages 2 and 3 respectively.