• Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

From wisdomfortoday.co.uk

"Love and assurance in Father God"

Do you remember the first time God whispered to you “I love you”, when you were alone and afraid. It is the sweetest thing, very special and from another world.

Brothers and Sisters it is written that Father is even stronger than Jesus and with both in your Christian walk aswell as the Holy Spirit you will be safer. Obviously the Holy Trinity is right but you will do bigger miracles praying with Father in Jesus name.

“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

John 14:28 NIV

If you have a relationship with the Father and you get close to Him in prayer and worship then you will get lots of assurance.

Focusing on our Jesus and Abba Father relationship with God is very important and it is the best thing to have this relationship before we serve Him as then we will find that we are not being legalistic and instead we are doing works of faith in His love.

He is your heavenly Dad and you know good Dad’s comfort there children. 1 John 3:1.

Tell Father how good He is. Praise Him for His loving design in nature like beautiful sunsets. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you.

Cuddle up to Abba Father in prayer in the morning with coffee and bible.

Let Him bless your socks off. He wants to as He loves you massively.

Obviously Jesus does this too and He will bless you until you mature into a relationship with the Father.

Dont feel condemned for no reason. God does not condemn anyway, He convicts sometimes. Just know that serving in action helps massively with assurance. Thats about 1 John 3:18-21.

In the morning when you pray, put your arms around yourself and in faith give Abba Father a big hug. Lean into Him as He is who you depend upon for the day. If you start the day like this, it will be a better day.

You get closer to Him after times are hard. Times where you have to try hard to believe. He manages this though and uses it to build your relationship with Him.

We cannot expect to feel assured of heaven after we have eaten twelve packs of crisps in a row. You would still go to heaven but Jesus would have to teach you to not be a greedy little piglet.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Amen.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Sharky and George said:

Brothers and Sisters it is written that Father is even stronger than Jesus and with both in your Christian walk aswell as the Holy Spirit you will be safer. Obviously the Holy Trinity is right but you will do bigger miracles praying with Father in Jesus name...

...Jesus does this too and He will bless you until you mature into a relationship with the Father.

Do forgive me if I am misunderstanding what you're saying here. We have to be very careful if we rank the Persons of the Godhead as forcefully as this, especially, "[the] Father is even stronger than Jesus..." Is this misleading?

Some scriptures come to mind that tell us that Christ, the Son given to us, is the Mighty God; the One in Whom God's fullness dwells; our great God and Saviour; Christ Who is over all, God blessed forever; Who exists in the form of God and is equal to God; Who is the image of the invisible God; Who is the Word Who is God.

Edited by Speks
Added text

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

What does this have to do with a lockdown?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

"We cannot expect to feel assured of heaven after we have eaten twelve packs of crisps in a row. You would still go to heaven but Jesus would have to teach you to not be a greedy little piglet."

No clue who this "WE" is :) We walk by faith not feelings and food to much to little does not can not effect our assurance .. thats in Christ. In what He did. The Father is faithful to what Christ already finished. There are those that suffer have problems with food.. and saying this does not help them in any way what so ever.

Again.. we walk by faith. :)