• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Do you not support the idea of freedom of religion in the United States of America?

Well I do. But I'm one of them liberals. ?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

9 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

and corrupt young minds with the idea that they can choose their own gender.

As far as I know it's not possible to change someone's gender. Maybe we can make it look that way, but we can't make a person born male capable of growing a baby, nor can we make a person born female able to give another woman a baby. So why are we telling children they can choose their gender, this is insane. I know it's evil, straight from the pit of hell, I'm wondering what these people are thinking who tell kids they can change their gender? I honestly hope we never are able to do this. I don't think it usually turns out well when man plays God.

9 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

and corrupt young minds with the idea that they can choose their own gender.

As far as I know it's not possible to change someone's gender. Maybe we can make it look that way, but we can't make a person born male capable of growing a baby, nor can we make a person born female able to give another woman a baby. So why are we telling children they can choose their gender, this is insane. I know it's evil, straight from the pit of hell, I'm wondering what these people are thinking who tell kids they can change their gender? I honestly hope we never are able to do this. I don't think it usually turns out well when man plays God.

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

There is no freedom of any religion outside Christianity. We are set free in Christ. All other religions are in bondage and therefore their followers, slaves to Satan.

I would have to say, I would prefer a country with no other religion except Christianity.

Actually, that is God's plan for the world, to eradicate sin and evil, including all false religions, philosophies and teachings. Guess what, no more fake news either!

I think you are confusing "freedom of religion" with "freedom in Christ."  "Freedom of religion" is the right under the law to follow the religion of your choice. Or none at all. "Freedom in Christ" is the freedom we have from following Christ.   When it comes to prayer in school, we are talking about "freedom of religion".   As it is here in the US. We are free to be of any religion we wish to be. Or none at all. 

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

2 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

I would have to say, I would prefer a country with no other religion except Christianity.

I have also wished for this. Imagine knowing that everyone you meet accepts Jesus, but that would be heaven. Oh well, we can wish :halo:

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

8 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

@JohnR7 since you replied to my post,  what about you, do you or do you not support freedom of religion in the United States of America.  As for me, the answer is yes I do. 

I'm with you on this, my brother. What do I do in this nursing facility? If I see someone is about to step on my or anyone else's freedom of expressing our faith in Christ, I vehemently stand up and speak right out, "You will NOT violate my or my brothers and sisters concerning OUR Constitutional freedoms, which are guaranteed by the First Amendment!" Period! That is the moment they stand back or sit down. 

Here is why. We have quite a number of those that have made life choice decisions to be amongst the LGBT community and some are Wiccan. They are here to stay. I have no problem with them being present, as they also have their freedoms. I don't violate the freedom they have, speak with them, and share my faith. If they aren't open to it, I excuse myself. But, don't cast your spells on me. That simply will NOT work! 

Finito/The End

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

19 minutes ago, JTC said:

You are right brother, it is insane. Whats even worse is that its destroying there bodies and people who have tried to "change" there gender through medical procedures and drugs are regretting it. There bodies are rejecting the drugs and procedures at a time when they are still maturing and it is ruining there lives.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Looks like you need to be a liberal to support freedom of religion based on the above post from @RonaldBruno.

Please don't distort my posts, like the media distorts news!

We all know what was intended by the founders - the freedom to practice religion, any religion. Of course back then, they were escaping the Catholic Church and the control it had. The  Reformation brought change, a new Protestant religion which caused division. Protestants also had differences and split into denominations. So this freedom of religion was motivated by their Christian differences. There were Jews who came over but Hindu, Budhism and Islam religions were not in their minds, there just weren't any in the beginning and not their motivational thrust behind the law.

But of course America under its Constitution welcomes all religions. Seeking God is a personal journey. Only God can draw the individual to himself at an appointed time, and we don't know if or when that will be, so whatever we you believe or follow, we are free to do so until God calls us - to Jesus.

My point was that the freedom to practice any other religion than Christianity is like the freedom to sin. Unbeknownst to them, they are not truly free until they are washed with the blood of Christ.

It was the inner freedom, not outward freedom that I was getting at.

As sin has consequences, so does following a false religion. You are free to practice it but it has not only negative effects on your life, but the lives of others.

In the 20th century we have been infiltrated by all these different religions and cultures. This idea if multi-cultural is harmful. 

Edited by RonaldBruno
Spelling

3 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

It still wouldn't work out. There would be all kinds of disputes over all the little things we argue about on here. Stuff like "Can I put up a Christmas tree?  Can I tell my kids about Santa?  Is it okay to color Easter eggs? Do all women have to wear dresses?" Ect Ect,  ;)  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

7 minutes ago, RonaldBruno said:

You are free to practice it but it has not only negative effects on your life, but the lives of others.

Yeah, tell me about it. Having to be in the atmosphere of Druids and Wiccans followers is thick as pea soup. It permeates and their demonic activity is evident. You can immediately recognize them by their amulet bracelets, necklaces, carryall charms, and permanent tattoos. Those are indelible. No taking that off. You can hide it, cover it up, but obvious facial markings are a bit more difficult to conceal. How will people be able to disguise the mark of the Beast? Answer? They won't. Why? They will proudly display their seal of fate. 

• Well Said! 1