• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/25/2020 at 4:30 AM, Ray12614 said:

I too was wondering about this post, but, you said what I was thinking (less the sad and shameful part). Maybe this should be in the end-times sub category?

BTW: Your chicken picture is hilarious!  Love it. I live in rural area, and the other day one neighbors chickens had a CLM (chicken lives matter) protest, and they killed some turkeys, and set fire to their chicken coop.  Very troubling times we live in . . . . 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/25/1942

On 9/23/2020 at 5:06 PM, Mike Mclees said:

Are the pre tribulationists still here?. Are any mysteriously gone. There has been many denoms who preached this doctrine so there must be a huge dent in our population that would be gone. 

Reminds me of the story back from the '70s when "Revelation Food" was a popular Christian scam among the Charismatics. 

They sold dehydrated food packages, so that when you couldn't buy or sell, at least you could eat.  They offered two packages - a 3-1/2 year supply for the Mid-Trib folks, and a 7 year supply for the post-tribbers (Pre-tribbers didn't need any, of course).  They suggested, however, that EVERYBODY should buy the 7-year package - in case their "eschatology" turned out to be inaccurate (chuckle).  They DIDN'T, however, include guns, and ammunition with which to drive away your starving neighbors, and protect your stash.

The Assemblies of God Denomination has always been, and still is Pre-trib oriented, and so since I've been AG for half the time there has Been an AG (organized in 1914), I 'll go with the pre-trib version of reality.  But since I'm 78 and not in great health, I suspect that I'll watch the party from the other side of the grass, unless HE brings it on pretty soon.

My Gut Feel, though is that Raptured Christians WILL NOT "Disappear", but will simply visibly die physically instead (and be changed in the twinkling of an eye into their SPIRITUAL Bodies to go HOME with Him). 

SO what the lost world will have to explain for itself, is the vast collection of sudden unexplainable deaths occurring simultaneously all over the world (with higher concentrations in geographic areas having greater proportions of Christians).

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

Rev 15:2

And I saw, as it were, a sea of glass mingled with fire and those that had gotten the victory over the beast and over its image and over its mark and over the number of its name stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High and shall break down the saints of the most High and think to move the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the half or dividing of a time

questions starting with Rev 15:2.

Take note what it says that these are being honored by  God for having gotten the victory over the beast and having the Harps of God. Could you tell me how that we see them in heaven after suffering the antichrist, but not  one pre trib saint mentioned. Surly they would have some honorable mention being ones who got to go with out a scratch. 

Dan 7:25

It says that they saints are given into hand ( the abtichrist) for a time Times and a half time which could only be after the abomination of desolation. Whare are the saints that weren't given into his hand?  You will never find any hint of pre trib saints and trib saints in scripture.    

Read full chapter
Edited by Mike Mclees

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Well I hope for your sake the Pre-trib happens because their are going to be lot of exposed false teachers when it does not happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Why do some people feel it can happen at any moment.  Paul said that day would not happen unless the man of sin is revealed. There is no pretrib in my view. Because the dead are raised first. And the dead are raised at the last trumpet. 

The last trumpet comes after the great tribulation and the heavenly signs. During the tribulation signs and wonders will appear and deceive many. And many false prophets and false christ's will appear. He said if they say he is in the room dont go in because the son of God comes with great glory and the angels. 

Why would he tell them this if they were going to be raptured before all this ? We need to be wise and follow what the lord said.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Pretribulation rapture? Time will tell. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Aren't we in mid-tribulation already? Not really great, as yet, but certainly at least middle-ish, enit? Probably be at least upper middle-ish by mid-November, from what folks are predicting.

And the apostasia has already come, for sure, and is already well-developed and ripe. Can the Son of Perdition therefore be far behind?

So much to look forward to...but then "every eye will see Him." Awesome. Can't wait. Worth even the GT.

We dont need to wait for time will tell. It's in the bible at the last trumpet the dead will raise and those who are alive will meet christ in the air. The last trump happens after the heavenly signs. The heavenly signs happen after the tribulation.  I think people are taught in many churchs the pretrib and get it from pastors.  But its misinformation.  It stated with Darby. Before that it was not really taught as far as I can see. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

We dont need to wait for time will tell. It's in the bible at the last trumpet the dead will raise and those who are alive will meet christ in the air. The last trump happens after the heavenly signs. The heavenly signs happen after the tribulation.  I think people are taught in many churchs the pretrib and get it from pastors.  But its misinformation.  It stated with Darby. Before that it was not really taught as far as I can see. 

Actually Darby and Scofield got the doctrine from Margert MacDonald in the early 1800's from a vision she supposedly had.  The truth is the pre-tribulation rapture is not taught in the bible.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Actually Darby and Scofield got the doctrine from Margert MacDonald in the early 1800's from a vision she supposedly had.  The truth is the pre-tribulation rapture is not taught in the bible.

Well the interpretation of it is not correct. They take verses out of context.