IGNORED

There is Something Very Strange about This Man! (2017-2018)

Mark; Christ made.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/1/2020 at 4:51 AM, RonaldBruno said:

My guess is George Soros is the Antichrist.

He is partial owner of Wuhan Bio Lab in China and owns several bio labs in the USA.

He spent $33 million to make trouble in Ferguson.

He has. Spent $150 million do BLM, hiring ANTIFA anarchists to the fronts lines to an act lawlessness against police and innocent people (Trump supporters).

There may be someone bigger than Soros, who uses him as his henchman, someone we don't here about who has greater wealth, owns central banks, owns the media ... Rothschilds?  It has been estimated that they are worth $trillions.  ???

The Rockefellors used to run this country, even they have power.

They all have been meeting at the Bilderberg Hotel for decades, behind closed doors, secretly scheming and discussing this New World Order. 

TRUMP knows this and is actually fighting their cause. But even he won't mention their names. Even he was on their side, why would they being trying so hard to get rid of him?

George Soros? He's, like....150 years old, hateful, there is nothing in this man or about him that would attract people to him enough to want to worship him, lol. I will agree, though, that there are others behind the scenes who run pretty much everything but stay far out of the limelight while they do their nefarious works. If I had to take a guess and read the 'signs of the times', as it were, I would say that we are literally hurtling into the end times at a faster pace than I've ever seen before in all of my life- I've been around for a good long time, I won't say just how long, lol- but it's been quite a while- and in my lifetime I have never seen things in the shape they are today- it's frightening, unprecedented (at least in my life), and it's like a big, huge train wreck you pass by...you don't want to look, but you just can't help yourself...

Edited by Mystic_Pizza