secondtimearound

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I was given the name of the winner for president of the 2016 election online. He was a strong Christian into such things, and

what he said surprised me. More like shocked me! I knew American presidential politics somewhat, and everyone into that told

me that Mrs. Clinton would easily win. But no, he told me that it was important to the Lord that T win, and I came to see it.

But that night when the results came in, I was still majorly shocked. 

I was again told the winner of this year's election a couple days ago. I was given this info. from one into prophecy.

I expect that I should not post the result here, but all I will tell you is that the result this time will shock us most

as much as the last election. May God's will be done, and it will!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,948
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/1/2020 at 7:30 PM, secondtimearound said:

He told me that it was important to the Lord that T win, and I came to see it.

But that night when the results came in, I was still majorly shocked. 

Yeah i also read that Trump was prophesied to win again by many christians n Millions believe that,  may be I shall name that phenomenon as psychophetic Revelation.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Yeah i also read that Trump was prophesied to win again by many christians n Millions believe that,  may be I shall name that phenomenon as psychophetic Revelation.

He did win, of course the Dems STOPPED COUNTING and waited for the Republican votes to come in and see how many votes they needed to cheat to win with. Anyone with common sense knows you don't get 138 K to 0 drop in votes. Wisc. cheated, Mich cheated, and Penn. is cheating. God's desire has strings attached, people like you seemingly do not understand that. God could have won all the battles for Israel, but He made Moses hold up the staff, then Joshua and Arron had to help when he got tired, you don't quite grasp that concept it seems. This is Satan's world, we have to come unto God's will by overcoming Satan, the god of this worlds will. It was God's will that Israel REPENT before 70 AD, and Jesus would have then saved them from the Fourth Beast in 70 AD, BUT....the prophecy REQUIRED that they repent first, thus God turned His back on them for nigh 2000 years, and the Church Age was born, not "The Kingdom" under the Messiah.

God's will was that Jesus save them from Rome/Fourth Beast, Jesus even stated in Matt. 23 that he would have gathered them unto him as little chicks, but they would not. 

Biden was going to blow Trump out right? The polls were all propaganda, designed to get weak people to follow their directives. Designed to be an EXCUSE for Biden winning when they steal the Election. Its not funny to me, but what is funny is that Christians seemingly have no concept of this raging battle in the Spirit realm. Biden has the Spirit of Abortion, and Homosexual Marriage on his back, and many Christians sadly championed this cause. Sad.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

He did win, of course the Dems STOPPED COUNTING and waited for the Republican votes to come in and see how many votes they needed to cheat to win with. Anyone with common sense knows you don't get 138 K to 0 drop in votes. Wisc. cheated, Mich cheated, and Penn. is cheating. God's desire has strings attached, people like you seemingly do not understand that. God could have won all the battles for Israel, but He made Moses hold up the staff, then Joshua and Arron had to help when he got tired, you don't quite grasp that concept it seems. This is Satan's world, we have to come unto God's will by overcoming Satan, the god of this worlds will. It was God's will that Israel REPENT before 70 AD, and Jesus would have then saved them from the Fourth Beast in 70 AD, BUT....the prophecy REQUIRED that they repent first, thus God turned His back on them for nigh 2000 years, and the Church Age was born, not "The Kingdom" under the Messiah.

God's will was that Jesus save them from Rome/Fourth Beast, Jesus even stated in Matt. 23 that he would have gathered them unto him as little chicks, but they would not. 

Biden was going to blow Trump out right? The polls were all propaganda, designed to get weak people to follow their directives. Designed to be an EXCUSE for Biden winning when they steal the Election. Its not funny to me, but what is funny is that Christians seemingly have no concept of this raging battle in the Spirit realm. Biden has the Spirit of Abortion, and Homosexual Marriage on his back, and many Christians sadly championed this cause. Sad.

Wow yeah ??? Its a serious accusation without credible evidence abt those cheating.

This OP is abt those psychophetic messages circulating among christians that Trump is choosen by God n will win Trump even with landslide victory.

Edited by R. Hartono

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Anyone with common sense knows you don't get 138 K to 0 drop in votes. Wisc. cheated, Mich cheated, and Penn. is cheating. God's desire has strings attached, people like you seemingly do not understand that.

God could have won all the battles for Israel, but He made Moses hold up the staff, then Joshua and Arron had to help when he got tired, you don't quite grasp that concept it seems. This is Satan's world, we have to come unto God's will by overcoming Satan, the god of this worlds will. It was God's will that Israel REPENT before 70 AD, and Jesus would have then saved them from the Fourth Beast in 70 AD, BUT....the prophecy REQUIRED that they repent first, thus God turned His back on them for nigh 2000 years, and the Church Age was born, not "The Kingdom" under the Messiah.

The mistake has been acknowledged n corrected.its human error' that you accuse as cheating.

Why try to connect this election with Moses, Israel n the beast of Rome, what a weirdo eschatologist concept. The great president with Moses character were Lincoln n JFK who dared to fight bankers n were murdered brutally, others just pretended they dont see because they knew the same thing will be done to them shud they try to remove the parasite.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Some tell me that the Supreme Court may be asked to decide the result of this election according

to the nation's law. May the final result not be what either the Republicans or the Democrats desire, but may

God provide us with the election result that He decides upon! Amen!

• Well Said! 1

20 minutes ago, secondtimearound said:

God provide us with the election result that He decides upon! Amen!

God gave US brave president who dared to fight bankers like Lincoln n JFK, they were killed. They didnt pretend they dont see like others do.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

There may be some cheating going on but I seriously doubt Biden can have an abortion. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There may be some cheating going on but I seriously doubt Biden can have an abortion. 

No, dear.  He said the "spirit" of abortion.  Biden supports abortion and gay rights and children changing genders.

You don't have to have an abortion to champion it and defend it.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 11/5/2020 at 8:55 AM, R. Hartono said:

The mistake has been acknowledged n corrected.its human error' that you accuse as cheating.

Why try to connect this election with Moses, Israel n the beast of Rome, what a weirdo eschatologist concept. The great president with Moses character were Lincoln n JFK who dared to fight bankers n were murdered brutally, others just pretended they dont see because they knew the same thing will be done to them shud they try to remove the parasite.

Lincoln was a Racist, this proves you are clueless about politics. Google Racist Lincoln Quotes, even the liberal snopes site will tell you its true. This will be our last conversation, I do not respect Christians who advocate for the Abortion and Homosexual agenda. God will make you account for that error in judgment.