Charlie744

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,686
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

There are two important “marks” mentioned in the Scriptures; God placed a mark on Cain and there is a mark of the beast at end times. 

God will make everything come full circle and we might understand what will happen at the end by looking at what happened in the beginning.

Does the mark of Cain tell us about the end time mark? What do these two marks mean or symbolize? Thanks, Charlie 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

No.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

that's an interesting question, if one is willing to look

Cain was marked because of his sin, so that his sin would be known and no one would take revenge, but the mark made it obvious he was not of God, or was in rebellion of God, so yes I think you are right on. the mark  of the beast is about rebellion, your for God or your not

that's what the mark symbolizes, your a believer or not

very cool you brought that together. thank you

• Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

God also marked the 144000 literal Hebrew as servants of God, these with two witnesses probably Moses n Elijah to replace the church.

Only these 144000 are protected in great tribulation, the foolish virgin christians were not protected as the door was shut "I know you not".

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for the kind words!

So the mark at both times reveal or display they are in conflict with God....and they are not to seek revenge. But in both time periods it does not stop or prevent other people from joining or interacting with them. 

So this mark tells people not to kill or seek revenge since only God had that right, but this mark must identify something specific or clear to everyone. 

We don’t know if the mark on Cain is on the head or the hand or both as in the mark at the end of times, but God never leaves us in the dark. No surprises. 

If we assume the marks are similar, they would not be a vaccine or a chip or the like. Something that speaks to the relationship between man and God— we might label it something religious or spiritual but whatever it is the other people (at both times), will all recognize the mark indeed shows separation or disobedience with God’s Word.

Perhaps some of this makes sense or can be used to generate other possibilities to try and find what this mark is... 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts, Charlie 

• Well Said! 1

Revelations is symbolic, I don't believe the mark to be physical, but your point still stands

Cain was marked for sin , for his ungodly manner, for his hatred toward

I am sorry, I am having problems posting here, every key stroke takes three seconds can anyone help me?

Sorry Jaydub, the only suggestion I can offer is to shut down and reboot... don’t know if you are using iPhone or pc .. 

but your point is well taken! I suspect they are both maybe symbolic.. 

I have heard many say that “to understand the end you must look to the beginning”. 

I have to go back to Genesis and reread those verses and the commentaries to see if something pops up.. Charlie 

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

God also marked the 144000 literal Hebrew as servants of God, these with two witnesses probably Moses n Elijah to replace the church.

Only these 144000 are protected in great tribulation, the foolish virgin christians were not protected as the door was shut "I know you not".

That is a great thought! This mark would then (maybe) be just the opposite type of mark God might use to identify the one on Cain?

The more events or verses that can be identified in the Scriptures the more we might find s pattern or relationship... Charlie 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

2 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Thank you very much for the kind words!

So the mark at both times reveal or display they are in conflict with God....and they are not to seek revenge. But in both time periods it does not stop or prevent other people from joining or interacting with them. 

So this mark tells people not to kill or seek revenge since only God had that right, but this mark must identify something specific or clear to everyone. 

We don’t know if the mark on Cain is on the head or the hand or both as in the mark at the end of times, but God never leaves us in the dark. No surprises. 

If we assume the marks are similar, they would not be a vaccine or a chip or the like. Something that speaks to the relationship between man and God— we might label it something religious or spiritual but whatever it is the other people (at both times), will all recognize the mark indeed shows separation or disobedience with God’s Word.

Perhaps some of this makes sense or can be used to generate other possibilities to try and find what this mark is... 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts, Charlie 

What seperates one from God? Their disbelief and evil deeds.  Those who are unbelievers do not think (head) and do (hand) the things of Christ. Therefore they are marked for destruction.

Phillipians 4:

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.