• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Leonardo Von said:

I agree. The mask is a strategy to muzzle the people, so that they get intimidate of saying or carrying out any action against the global elite. After all, if they may control the tongue of all people, they can control all their being (James 3:2).

Yes. Control through fear The mask dehumanizes and symbolizes who you listen too; a person's god essentially.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Just now, Diaste said:

Yes. Control through fear The mask dehumanizes and symbolizes who you listen too; a person's god essentially.

I outright agree. The mask serve to convince people to consider the neighbor as their enemy. More and more people are being accustomed to keep their neighbor (including friends and, in certain cases, even relatives) at bay. 

This is a preparation for the fulfillment of Revelation 6.4: people killing one another. 

3 minutes ago, Leonardo Von said:

I outright agree. The mask serve to convince people to consider the neighbor as their enemy. More and more people are being accustomed to keep their neighbor (including friends and, in certain cases, even relatives) at bay. 

This is a preparation for the fulfillment of Revelation 6.4: people killing one another. 

Indeed that's true.

"A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household." Matt 10

This might not be the actual fulfillment but it's a part of it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

8 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Indeed that's true.

"A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household." Matt 10

This might not be the actual fulfillment but it's a part of it.

Are you suggesting that these masks may be prophesy related?

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61

19 minutes ago, Alive said:

I think that there are some reading way, way too far in between the lines, and applying something that isn't there in scripture.

4 minutes ago, appy said:

I think that there are some reading way, way too far in between the lines, and applying something that isn't there in scripture.

I sure do agree with that, but I was wanting to hear from Diaste as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61

1 minute ago, Alive said:

I sure do agree with that, but I was wanting to hear from Diaste as well.

no biggie, was just putting in my two cents.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Alive said:

No. I am suggesting it's a conditioning tactic applied in a real world situation.

It's unusual in my mind most every country did the same thing at the same time very early on. The world doesn't get on the same page like this so quickly in my experience.

The rumors spread faster than the supposed deadly virus and the lockdowns and quarantines spread even faster. 

It looks a trail run to get people acclimated to world wide dictates where almost all countries follow the same protocol. A few had cooler heads and didn't fall for it, most did. 

Now it's admitted most of the deaths had one or more comorbidity factors and very few were solely caused by the virus. Which we knew. Which they knew.

Now it's admitted hydroxychloroquine is effective when it was mocked early on. Nigeria had a total of 9 CASES where they eat hydroxychloroquine like candy for malaria. Which we knew. Which they knew.

Why the creation of panic and fear? 

The virus is real. The response was calculated for a purpose well beyond the non-pandemic.

6 minutes ago, Diaste said:

No. I am suggesting it's a conditioning tactic applied in a real world situation.

It's unusual in my mind most every country did the same thing at the same time very early on. The world doesn't get on the same page like this so quickly in my experience.

The rumors spread faster than the supposed deadly virus and the lockdowns and quarantines spread even faster. 

It looks a trail run to get people acclimated to world wide dictates where almost all countries follow the same protocol. A few had cooler heads and didn't fall for it, most did. 

Now it's admitted most of the deaths had one or more comorbidity factors and very few were solely caused by the virus. Which we knew. Which they knew.

Now it's admitted hydroxychloroquine is effective when it was mocked early on. Nigeria had a total of 9 CASES where they eat hydroxychloroquine like candy for malaria. Which we knew. Which they knew.

Why the creation of panic and fear? 

The virus is real. The response was calculated for a purpose well beyond the non-pandemic.

I'm fairly certain that there is something going on that isn't good for the citizenry, but does serve the interests of a cabal of sorts. How cohesive that is, is up in the air, but there is collusion. However, I doubt that it is connected to end time stuff, other than fallen humans doing what fallen humans do.

The world is getting smaller and people in power like power, like to increase that power and enjoy using it. I also believe there are those folks that would like to see a more central control that spans the known world--all that sort of thing that has been true for a very long time.

Having said all of that, I'm not at all convinced that it points to anything in prophecy.

MOB---AC---OWG or any of that stuff that is taught in certain circles of christendom.

What I see is a huge amount of speculation and imagination built on some suppositions that are likely wrong suppositions.

Sure does get the ink, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lately, my thoughts have been how the Lord used the accomplishments of the Greek/Roman empires to prepare for a 'world' wide rapid spread of the Gospel.

God used an ungodly earthly empire for Godly work. There were other things existent when Jesus walked the earth, that made an easy way for His Word. Quite amazing stuff.

I'm thinking the the same is true today and getting to be more so....circumstances that He will use for His purposes. Globally.

Just my thoughts is all. This is where I think our prayers ought to be. Expand the Kingdom. More sons to come into the flock.

As far as worldly plans?

Psa. 2:2 (NKJVS)  The kings of the earth set themselves,  And the rulers take counsel together,  Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,

3  “Let us break Their bonds in pieces  And cast away Their cords from us.”

4  He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;  The Lord shall hold them in derision.

5  Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,  And distress them in His deep displeasure:

6  “Yet I have set My King  On My holy hill of Zion.”

• Thumbs Up 1