• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

This mask thing is the conditioning.

Seriously, they treat us like Pavlov's dog.

Sadly, that's how we respond to the training. Salivating for a treat. 

Yes?

No?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

This mask thing is the conditioning.

Seriously, they treat us like Pavlov's dog.

Sadly, that's how we respond to the training. Salivating for a treat. 

Yes?

No?

No, not for me at least. I see only a few that have tasted the kool aid. Most everyone else don't like wearing the mask at all. I did see an article though, saying it IS conditioning for the next crisis...climate change. Who knows what that mandate will be.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

For real.  It is mandatory to wear it in groceries and most places of business.  In Canada, where they say the cases are at alarming rates and also we are supposed to be in the second wave.  I know co-worker who supposed tested positive. When I called him to check on him, he sounded more alive than me. 

As you said it is all about training the masses to be obedient as when they introduce further applications then , there would be little resistance.   My question is, the rate of infection is at a relative steady and close number.  How on earth could they control a virus to be at a certain level, say a thousand a day in the same geographic area of about two million people. They can do all the contact tracing they want, but a virus on the loose which can contaminate by being on so many objects, cannot be controlled to any level, unless the known cases are totally isolated.

The  beast system is gathering souls in numbers . The true saints would be not submit to its demand to bow to the agendas being put forth.  First it's a spiritual matter, and requires your submission, then the physical parts follow.   I am not putting this in a constructive way, but random as it comes from my mind.  Just a rant anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

Look at this chart and let this sink in...... (if it looks like a bunch of letters and numbers, you should be able to click on it and it should come up)....( just highlight it and then click on it)

https://scontent.fyvr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/125969180_393438778680398_6962454558771001806_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=JQHXiLYi2kkAX8XPH1-&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr1-1.fna&tp=6&oh=e568c2dc991c723459c94844b90a9c9a&oe=5FDCC74A

Edited by JoeCanada

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

This is not the mark of the beast.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,144
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

No. In the city where I currently live many people were wearing masks long before COVID-19 for protection from airborne pollutants and pollen (allergies are a serious issue here). Medical personnel have been wearing masks on the job since the late 19th century. This is not the mark of the Beast.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

There is a nice little black and white movies of a book written by an author  famous for a typical "dystopian" type society and how it operates.  George Orwell 1984 is a classic that everyone should see or read . It can be viewed on youtube.

Whoever thought that the world could be brought to its nee's in this modern era.  Yes, and only those who can spiritually discern what the agenda is about can sense the "DYSTOPIAN" type of scenario that is being setup.  It is not theory or co-incidence or a natural phenomena, no it's global control by a system  that cannot be seen and controlled by the god of this world.  ONLY those who have been through spiritual warfare would confirm the reality of what is being pushed or demanded of man.  Is is the MOB, I can't say for sure, but with everything in place and the technological level we are at now, it may well be. Who knows.  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, teddyv said:

This is not the mark of the beast.

I didn't make the connection. I said it's 'conditioning'. WY just imposed mandatory masks in all commercial buildings. 

Is this for a virus? Since when did a paper mask stop an airborne virus?

WY is telling us we have to wear masks in the car if there are two people.

Do you find this to be a condition on the nature of existence? Isn't this the 'authorities' controlling a persons life?

6 hours ago, Marathoner said:

No. In the city where I currently live many people were wearing masks long before COVID-19 for protection from airborne pollutants and pollen (allergies are a serious issue here). Medical personnel have been wearing masks on the job since the late 19th century. This is not the mark of the Beast.

I did not say it was the mark. I suggest it is 'conditioning' for the coming mark.

It's funny how we see cold and flu season every year and until this event the general population was not FORCED to wear masks, Governors did not arbitrarily close entire states including schools, and the world did not come together under this common banner.

During the 1918-19 Spanish flu they wore masks. Did nothing. 

The owner of my company is telling me the business can be shut down if the mask mandate is not followed. The 'authorities' are forcing a behavior. Tyrants and dictators do this and since we all followed blindly it only going to get worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Look at this chart and let this sink in...... (if it looks like a bunch of letters and numbers, you should be able to click on it and it should come up)....( just highlight it and then click on it)

https://scontent.fyvr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/125969180_393438778680398_6962454558771001806_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=JQHXiLYi2kkAX8XPH1-&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr1-1.fna&tp=6&oh=e568c2dc991c723459c94844b90a9c9a&oe=5FDCC74A

Now that is interesting.