many questions

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

if a man was possessed but yet knows hes possessed and is fighting the possession would God still answer the mans prayers especially if every time the man tried to [pray he could feel the demon if so what would be needed for this to happen Faith??? Belief??? Love??? also if the demon in the man kept making the man sin or not necessarily making but tempting on a tremendous lvl to the point that when the man didn't sin he felt extreme cravings what would someone recommend (Jesus???) by sin i mean drugs even though the man didn't like drugs... exorcism would be out of the picture so there's got to be another way stopping the sinning turning to Jesus something?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, DDisconnect said:

Drugs. They create a dependency, even without addictive effects. It's hard to truly actually hate what you come to rely on. You try to stop but it's like the more time passes, the louder your bones scream and squirm. Bugs tickle your veins, the sky squeezes you, and you just want one more fix, just anything to get that feeling to go away.

This is not a demon, though I can see why you'd make that analogy. This is your flesh, the structure of your brain reconfigured to be used to the stimulation. Prayer for assistance and guidance from God can only help, yes, but please do not neglect more physical options. You have a tough battle ahead, and the more the merrier. Please seek counseling or rehab, get someone who can keep you accountable. I will pray for you as well.

its more than that itws not hard drugs its weed coffee ad cigarettes and that's it buut i dont like them things there sins and when i go to pray i can feel this evil thing in me and it stops me from praying tells me Gods gonna answer its prayers and not mine not through voices or nothing like that i am fine mental illness wise but yeah...

Just now, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

its more than that itws not hard drugs its weed coffee ad cigarettes and that's it buut i dont like them things there sins and when i go to pray i can feel this evil thing in me and it stops me from praying tells me Gods gonna answer its prayers and not mine not through voices or nothing like that i am fine mental illness wise but yeah... makes me FEEL like God is going to think its me and then anser my prayers OR know its not me and because its me but me with the things in me that God WONT EVER ANSWER MY PRAYERS EVER aapologies for caps didnt know it was on...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

10 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

if a man was possessed but yet knows hes possessed and is fighting the possession would God still answer the mans prayers especially if every time the man tried to [pray he could feel the demon if so what would be needed for this to happen Faith??? Belief??? Love??? also if the demon in the man kept making the man sin or not necessarily making but tempting on a tremendous lvl to the point that when the man didn't sin he felt extreme cravings what would someone recommend (Jesus???) by sin i mean drugs even though the man didn't like drugs... exorcism would be out of the picture so there's got to be another way stopping the sinning turning to Jesus something?

Resisting temptation takes effort. If we fail, we must try again, and keep trying till we succeed. Remember this: 

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7 RSV

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

10 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

When dealing with severe demonic oppression, there are two chief escape routes:

1) Read the Bible--Satan will stop doing actions that CAUSE Bible reading and study!

2) Visit a Spirit-filled/full gospel/Pentecostal church and ask to be put in touch with DELIVERANCE ministry workers!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

makes me FEEL like God is going to think its me and then anser my prayers OR know its not me and because its me but me with the things in me that God WONT EVER ANSWER MY PRAYERS EVER

the Spirit living in all Christians knows the thoughts of that Christian, he knows when intrusive thoughts are causing someone to think or say things they would not think or say themselves.

you need to talk to your pastor about your problem and follow his advice, even if it is to talk to a doctor.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

On 11/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

God will answer the prayers of a sinner. Especially if God knows the person's heart is sincere.

• Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 11/22/2020 at 10:46 PM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

1 Corinthians 10:13
“There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”

If you are not living a lifestyle of sin, he hears you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/22/2020 at 9:46 PM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

It just appear to me that this man* (and the questions you ask) are dealing with whatever this is on the demon's terms. Not God's.

Exorcism is out of the question, is Jesus the way, etc.

Demon possession is real, it is in the Bible, and the answers of how to deal with it are there and are on God's terms. Not man's. Not demons. 

*it would appear the man you refer to is not yourself

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

pray for everyone you ever knew.
stop at your local chamber of commerce,  mine in Brighton, Michigan USA gave me two boxes of healthy snacks.