• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

29 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The question was about the Heavenly Father not about the Creator of man.

None

The Creator gave life to Adam, but we need to be careful ...He gave life to Adam., from his life, what he had he gave him.

So Adam was the Creator's Son. And not the Heavenly Fsther's.

That can be debatable, considering the verse below

Luke 3

38the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, 

the son of God.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Josheb said:

I think you should answer the question. 

How many types of sons did God have in Eden?

Are you sure? Frits says God made an earthly son when he made Adam and cited Gen. 1:28 to support that view. 

John 1:12-13 
"But as many as received him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in his name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God." 

Ephesians 1:3-5
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,  just as He chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ..."

Romans 8:14
"For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." 

Galatians 3:23-26
"But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed.  Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith.  But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.  For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus."

Which kind of sons would the above be? heavenly or earthly? 

The original question was;

How many sons the Heavenly Father had in the Garden? 

The scripture in Genesis says, that God created Adam.

We must make the distinction between God the Creator of man. 

And the Heavenly Father, who is in Heaven. 

This is why I post that Adam was the Son of God the Creator. 

The scriptures says God, the question was not "How many sons God had in the Garden" if it was constructed as above then the answer is one, and his name was Adam. 

**in reference to the scriptures you have posted from the NT which are not denied but accepted and why I need to say accepted who am I? 

They are truthful long time before I was born and the  do not need my approval and I am not ignorant of their existence and never said anything to suggest anything to the contrary. 

But my answer was to the very specific question "how many children the Heavenly Father had in the Garden". 

In simple words I emphasize that it was not the Heavenly Father who Created Adam, according to a lot of scriptures. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

3 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The original question was;

How many sons the Heavenly Father had in the Garden? 

The scripture in Genesis says, that God created Adam.

We must make the distinction between God the Creator of man. 

And the Heavenly Father, who is in Heaven. 

This is why I post that Adam was the Son of God the Creator. 

The scriptures says God, the question was not "How many sons God had in the Garden" if it was constructed as above then the answer is one, and his name was Adam. 

**in reference to the scriptures you have posted from the NT which are not denied but accepted and why I need to say accepted who am I? 

They are truthful long time before I was born and the  do not need my approval and I am not ignorant of their existence and never said anything to suggest anything to the contrary. 

But my answer was to the very specific question "how many children the Heavenly Father had in the Garden". 

In simple words I emphasize that it was not the Heavenly Father who Created Adam, according to a lot of scriptures. 

I don't know if the following will add anything to this topic or if it relevant, but here goes:

There is enough Scripture for us to understand there is only ONE God, however (and it is absolutely impossible for us to comprehend the Trinity), but God has given us the 4 Gospels where He purposely gave us His lineage in the beginning of each Gospel. They are each different yet they speak of the same ONE God. He is revealing to us 4 individual parts of Himself - not 4 different beings .Gods. 

There can be only ONE God and although He may be revealed in 3 different forms, every one of His thoughts and actions are inseparable....... we simply have to accept this is OUR God who can do this and so much more.

Charlie

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

That can be debatable, considering the verse below

Luke 3

38the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, 

the son of God.

Hello Beyond ET, this is what I also posted that God had a Son in the Garden as he is the one who gave him Life, when God breath Life in him.

God gave him of his life..

God was his Father even though Adam was in a human body and his Creator was not in a human body. 

In case someone gets confused and say I see Adam as he is then I must see God as Adam is, which is not correct, because God form the body of man out of the earth. 

So Adam partook from the Life of God and he was his Son having the same Life with him in his earthly body.

God trap a Spirit man within Adam.

The body dies but the Spirit Man lives forever. 

God keeps emphasizing, you are from the earth but I am not.

You will die and your body will return to the earth but not me, and not your spirit man. 

PS

The question was not how many sons God had in the Garden, but how many "God the Father had in the Garden, the answer is none, because God the Father was not the one who Created and gave Life to the first Man. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello Beyond ET, this is what I also posted that God had a Son in the Garden as he is the one who gave him Life, when God breath Life in him.

God was his Father even though Adam was in a human body and his Creator was not in a human body. 

In case someone gets confused and say I see Adam as he is then I must see God as Adam is, which is not correct, because God form the body of man out of the earth. 

So Adam partook from the Life of God and he was his Son having the same Life with him in his earthly body.

You will die and your body will return to the earth but not me, and not your spirit man. 

PS

The question was not how many sons God had in the Garden, but how many "God the Father had in the Garden, the answer is none, because God the Father was not the one who Created and gave Life to the first Man. 

Hello Your closest friendnt, thank you for replying, you make a lot of good points, 

The one I’m not sure of is the PS part, God the Father was not the one who created man and breathed a living soul into him could you elaborate alittle more if you don’t mind?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

3 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

PS

Perhaps everyone is meaning the same but not saying it the same way....

I certainly agree that Gen. 2:7 provides us with HIS formula for creating Adam... and despite what MOST folks believe, Adam was simply 2 components: earth and God breathing HIS Spirit into him (and no, this was not air but HIS Holy Spirit). And after Adam sinned he lost THAT Spirit and IT returned to God. Now Adam would “surely die”. He lost God’s righteousness AND immortality. And without God’s Spirit within Adam, he could no longer be in God’s presence- kicked out of the Garden.

We are allowed to see only what God allows us to see- whether it is Jesus or His Shekina Glory, but we are seeing the One True God. Only at the end of time will we see God in all His Glory. 

Just my thoughts, Charlie 

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

PS

This verse can fit, if that is what you meant?

John 1

3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

Hello Your closest friendnt, thank you for replying, you make a lot of good points, 

The one I’m not sure of is the PS part, God the Father was not the one who created man and breathed a living soul into him could you elaborate alittle more if you don’t mind?

In Genesis we read that God created the first man and how he created him.

There is nothing else as a reference to the Heavenly Father as we know and we have come to understand that there after the time of the Cross, or about. 

In Genesis God created Adam, God and Adam and Eve in the Garden.

God and a new Adam without the life, and  Cain and Abel outside the Garden in a new world.

God and Noah, the Flood, in a new world, and God and Abram and then God and the Covenant of Circumcission with Abraham the new Man on earth.

and Isaac and Jacob the Israelites. 

Abraham the new man in righteousness but without the Life.

When Adam disobeyed God the only one with the Life was God himself, the God Almighty of Abraham who knew that only the next of kin can give Life to Abraham and to his descendants and he his plan was how he will come to the world as the next of Kin to give Life to man, and we have the story of Jesus Christ, the seed of the woman who had the Life the next of Kin. 

Since the coming of Jesus Christ in the world, we do not hear anymore about the "Lord God " who had come in our world as Jesus Christ. 

Who knowing he will give us the Life and the Heavenly Inheritance for the children of the Life of Jesus Christ he began to speak about the Heavenly Father who is in Heaven. 

No one had the Heavenly Father before Jesus Christ was born who came to take us to the Heavenly Father who is in Heaven. 

Paul also said the same things that Jesus Christ created everything including man in his former estate as God from God the Heavenly Father. 

We the born from above we are the children of the Heavenly Father because we are in Jesus Christ who is with the Heavenly Father, when we have Jesus by DEFAULT we have the Heavenly Father and we are in the Heavenly Inheritance.  

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

In Genesis we read that God created the first man and how he created him.

There is nothing else as a reference to the Heavenly Father as we know and we have come to understand that there after the time of the Cross, or about. 

In Genesis God created Adam, God and Adam and Eve in the Garden.

God and a new Adam without the life, and  Cain and Abel outside the Garden in a new world.

God and Noah, the Flood, in a new world, and God and Abram and then God and the Covenant of Circumcission with Abraham the new Man on earth.

and Isaac and Jacob the Israelites. 

Abraham the new man in righteousness but without the Life.

When Adam disobeyed God the only one with the Life was God himself, the God Almighty of Abraham who knew that only the next of kin can give Life to Abraham and to his descendants and he his plan was how he will come to the world as the next of Kin to give Life to man, and we have the story of Jesus Christ, the seed of the woman who had the Life the next of Kin. 

Since the coming of Jesus Christ in the world, we do not hear anymore about the "Lord God " who had come in our world as Jesus Christ. 

Who knowing he will give us the Life and the Heavenly Inheritance for the children of the Life of Jesus Christ he began to speak about the Heavenly Father who is in Heaven. 

No one had the Heavenly Father before Jesus Christ was born who came to take us to the Heavenly Father who is in Heaven. 

Paul also said the same things that Jesus Christ created everything including man in his former estate as God from God the Heavenly Father. 

We the born from above we are the children of the Heavenly Father because we are in Jesus Christ who is with the Heavenly Father, when we have Jesus by DEFAULT we have the Heavenly Father and we are in the Heavenly Inheritance.  

Nice read enjoyed it, there’s one thing for sure in our human state of mind to fully grasp the logistics of creation is the closest thing to impossible.

little off topic sorry, but you mentioned seed of the woman, I have ponder that, it is said that a woman has every egg that she will ever have from birth, thinking how Adam was created from dirt.

basically as it is known most of it is living organisms that die decay turn to dirt etc, if God gave every seed from birth, doesn’t seem logical to take one, the lining of the uterus is discarded about 28 days or so applying the notion of the first body created just a thought, sorry for being off topic. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  409
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1961

5 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Interesting bro,

Please explain this to me.