IGNORED

Genesis 2:8

Frits

Guest clancy
5 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

In simple words I emphasize that it was not the Heavenly Father who Created Adam, according to a lot of scriptures. 

According to the word of God.....He made Adam from the dust of the earth/ ground..breathed into His nostrils the breath of life..

Breathed into Adams nostrils?

Or is that wrong?.....I am learning...and enjoying every minute of it....at last The Holy Spirit has brought me to this place...

i confess, I have not studied the word to the depth that some of you guys have.....I am so excited to learn from my brothers and sisters in Christ.?

Edited by clancy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

48 minutes ago, Frits said:

Interesting bro,

Please explain this to me.

I wrote something in a hurry it's very late sorry about that. Still wanted to write something to your request. 

This is very simple to have the Heavenly Father it includes to have a Heavenly Inheritance. 

Look at the time of Jesus Christ Baptism.

John the Baptist whom God brought into existence but not before closing the womb of Elizabeth in a similar manner as he had closed the womb of Sarah till the time that they were past the season of child bearing then he gave life to their womb to be able to conceive for the special Son.

With Sarah Issac, and with Elizabeth John.

So at the Baptist of Jesus we have one of the miracles sons of Aaron standing next to Jesus the only one with the Life. 

We in Jesus are born from above and we are in the Life of Jesus Christ and are recognized by the Heavenly Father the same way Jesus Christ was recognized by the Heavenly Father at his baptism. 

John from the old without the Life , who before the baptism he beg Jesus to give him what Jesus had and he did not have the Life. 

The two of them standing side by side, and the Heaven open for the first time and the Holy Spirit went straight to the only one who had the Life of the Heavenly Father and stand upon him.

And the voice came from the Heavenly Father from Heaven, "this is my only Son in whom I am well please", 

John the Baptist was not included because he did not have the Life.

Jesus Christ said to have the Heavenly Father you must have me first the Life giver.

This is what happened in the day of Penticost the Holy Spirit of the Father came upon the born from above, upon the children with the Eternal Life. That's why Jesus Christ said, speaking to the Jews before the Cross. 

No one has the Heavenly Father, no one has heard the voice of the Heavenly Father but only the one who came from the Father, the Son of Man. 

Philip after the resurrection repented from going back to the worship of the Lord God and said to Jesus Christ infront of the other disciples from now on you are my Lord and my God.

The disciples knew that before the Cross that Jesus was the Lord , the mighty God, who left everything he had for something greater and one of his mission was to create the New day with his complete obedience to the Father.

The Prophet said: this is the day the Lord has made.

He could not create the new day as the Lord God he had to come as the next of kin and die on the Cross first.

Did I forget something. 

One time he did a creative miracle of the same magnitude as God had made in the Garden who made man out of the mud of the earth.

When he gave a clu that he is the same one who created Adam in the garden.

He made eyes out of the man born blind

He made mud with his saliva put it in his eyes and told him to wash the mud of his eyes with water of the pool named the sent one.

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

A garden, no man to keep it. A man, no garden to keep.

How about duties, responsibility, husbandry, joy, satisfaction, love and purpose?

Adam had to have something to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Josheb said:

No, that was not the original question. Go back and re-read the posts again. The original question was "How many types of sons did God have in Eden?" Not how many sons, how many types of sons. The claim was made God has only two types of sons. So I ask how many were in Eden. Go back and re-read the thread before it gets to lengthy so the context of the claims made and my question is correctly understood and and pay attention to the actual words posted. 

The OP asked questions for discussion for discovering, is not about his person, by asking questions he puts his knowledge to the test, the OP is looking for growth, growth also involves the element of pruning...and it includes that growth of new branches. 

This is not a debate, it is a discussion for discovery. 

***back to the OP, who use this words in his OP "God the Father", the OP he knows that the scripture is not using "God the Father ", but "God". 

Something about the OP, we know from his postings that he is a believer in Jesus Christ, and that he asked the question as a someone who has the knowledge of the New Testament that he believes that he is in the Heavenly Father because he is a believer in Jesus Christ, and he is in the Heavenly Father only because Jesus Christ is in the Heavenly Father. 

**When the OP used the Words in his question "God the Father" he had in his concept or in his mind "the Heavenly Father". Understanding that I reframe the question of the OP, and I said: that the "Heavenly Father" does not have any children in the Garden. I suggested that the Heavenly Father he is not directly involved in the creation of the world and Man. And the OP admit that when he said "God the Father" he was alluring to the Heavenly Father.  

And this is what the disciples teach, and believe not only after the Cross but also at some time before the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross, that Jesus Christ in his former estate, or existence as the God in Genesis created Man and is he who breath the Life or gave to Adam life from his Life. 

He gave Adam what he had , the Life but not the Eternal Life.  

You are faced with the question, who is the God in Genesis, is it Jesus Christ in his former existence? 

Is Jesus Christ the Light of the world as in Genesis 1:let there be light, before God created the Sun. 

After Adam's disobedience the only one left with Life is the Creator of Man, is Jesus Christ identify with the one who was the only one left with the Life  after Adam lost theLife because of his disobedience? 

The one who said "I am the Life, and the Light of the world " is it the God in Genesis? 

PS

The OP posted as the offspring of Jesus Christ and not the offspring of Abraham. 

As the inheritor of Jesus Christ and not the inheritor of Abraham. 

At death he is looking for going to Heaven (to ascent) where Jesus Christ is, and not looking forwards to inherit Abraham's Bosom. (to descent)

11 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Nice read enjoyed it, there’s one thing for sure in our human state of mind to fully grasp the logistics of creation is the closest thing to impossible.

little off topic sorry, but you mentioned seed of the woman, I have ponder that, it is said that a woman has every egg that she will ever have from birth, thinking how Adam was created from dirt.

basically as it is known most of it is living organisms that die decay turn to dirt etc, if God gave every seed from birth, doesn’t seem logical to take one, the lining of the uterus is discarded about 28 days or so applying the notion of the first body created just a thought, sorry for being off topic. 

Adam is the first man the Father of us all within the meaning that if Adam did not have Eve to plant his seed we won't have his descendants, we will not exist. 

This is the wise saying that we were in Adam to begin with.

And later for a reason we learn that we are in Noah who was from Adam. That's where we know that we are in the clean seed of Adam. 

Abraham was in Adam before God made him a new seed superior to Adam, and gave him a new Inheritance in Life and in the afterlife upon death. 

Abraham was in the seed of Adam till God change his Name and he made him a Patriarch the beginning, the first one of a new man with his own Inheritance from God, who did not follow Adam or Noah.

Jesus Christ was not in Abraham and for that matter was not in Noah or Adam. Jesus is not the son of any man. He got his humanity, that's what people call it from a woman he had a Mother, no man took place, he did not get his life from any man.

The same thing we hear right after the exit from the Garden when God gives the Earth to Adam and tells him that he will have children and his children will have children and the human race will never be extinct. 

And then God said in the Presence of Adam, the time will come when a man will be born out of the woman and you will have nothing to do with it, Adam also representing Abraham who was from Noah and Adam.

God who spoke these words had seen himself entering our word after going through the gestation period of nine months in his mothers womb, at that time the reference to "the seed of the woman" was about himself because he was the only one left with the Life, after Adam lost the Life with his disobedience.  

The Lord was telling Adam that you or any other man will have nothing to do with this child a woman will bring to the world. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  409
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1961

3 hours ago, Josheb said:

the fact he's already playing games with "What do you think?"

That's no fact and no game, why asking me? I already stated:

"God the Father has 2 types of sons:"

Then I asked your opinion. 

Simple.

42 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Yes, but the scriptures and examples given were not applied to Eden. So I asked about Eden. I still don't have an answer. 

How many types of sons did God have in Eden? How many types of sons were there in/at Genesis 2:8?

I have several questions, Frits. I hope to be able to ask each question one at a time and receive direct answers. I will not assume I understand your pov until I know your position as you report it. I will ask instead. I will gladly let you know my thoughts on the matter once I better understand your position.

How many types of sons did God have in Eden?

11 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I wrote something in a hurry it's very late sorry about that. Still wanted to write something to your request. 

This is very simple to have the Heavenly Father it includes to have a Heavenly Inheritance. 

Look at the time of Jesus Christ Baptism.

John the Baptist whom God brought into existence but not before closing the womb of Elizabeth in a similar manner as he had closed the womb of Sarah till the time that they were past the season of child bearing then he gave life to their womb to be able to conceive for the special Son.

With Sarah Issac, and with Elizabeth John.

So at the Baptist of Jesus we have one of the miracles sons of Aaron standing next to Jesus the only one with the Life. 

We in Jesus are born from above and we are in the Life of Jesus Christ and are recognized by the Heavenly Father the same way Jesus Christ was recognized by the Heavenly Father at his baptism. 

John from the old without the Life , who before the baptism he beg Jesus to give him what Jesus had and he did not have the Life. 

The two of them standing side by side, and the Heaven open for the first time and the Holy Spirit went straight to the only one who had the Life of the Heavenly Father and stand upon him.

And the voice came from the Heavenly Father from Heaven, "this is my only Son in whom I am well please", 

John the Baptist was not included because he did not have the Life.

Jesus Christ said to have the Heavenly Father you must have me first the Life giver.

This is what happened in the day of Penticost the Holy Spirit of the Father came upon the born from above, upon the children with the Eternal Life. That's why Jesus Christ said, speaking to the Jews before the Cross. 

No one has the Heavenly Father, no one has heard the voice of the Heavenly Father but only the one who came from the Father, the Son of Man. 

Philip after the resurrection repented from going back to the worship of the Lord God and said to Jesus Christ infront of the other disciples from now on you are my Lord and my God.

The disciples knew that before the Cross that Jesus was the Lord , the mighty God, who left everything he had for something greater and one of his mission was to create the New day with his complete obedience to the Father.

The Prophet said: this is the day the Lord has made.

He could not create the new day as the Lord God he had to come as the next of kin and die on the Cross first.

Did I forget something. 

One time he did a creative miracle of the same magnitude as God had made in the Garden who made man out of the mud of the earth.

When he gave a clu that he is the same one who created Adam in the garden.

He made eyes out of the man born blind

He made mud with his saliva put it in his eyes and told him to wash the mud of his eyes with water of the pool named the sent one.

Hi Ycf,

God created Adam and Eve, as described in Genesis 1 and 2.
Adam, with a physical body formed from the earth and conceived with a soul and spirit from God Himself, is the son of God. (Lk.3:38)

But God, as I indicated in my answer to Clancy, before He created Adam already had "sons" in heaven: these are the angels.
Angels are spirits.
That angels are also sons of God is indicated in several places in the Bible, such as in Gen.6:2 and Job 1:6.
I also note that the angels in these two texts are the fallen evil spirits, including Satan!

All the angels were created by God, endowed with glory and beauty and power.  They are all His sons, for He is the Father of spirits.  (Num. 16:22, 27:26, Heb.12:9)

But many of these spirits, led by Satan, left their love for God!
That's why God has given them over to the darkness that they themselves produced, and has kept them under eternal bonds. (Jude 1:6)
He has not looked after these rebellious angels. (2Pt.2:4)

So at the time of Eden there were two (types) sons of God to be distinguished, who both became disobedient, the (heavenly) angel "satan" and the (earthly) man "Adam".

In the eternal purpose of God the Father, He has placed man in a higher position than the angels.

Job 7:17 KJV What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him?  and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him?

The Most High wants to dwell in man:
—which in the beginning He created out of the dust of the ground, into whom He breathed in the breath of life, which He showed His mercy by forgiving His sins, which He bought with the precious blood of His Son Jesus Christ,
which He gave His Holy Spirit as a pledge, which He caused to grow into perfect Sons of God, who are His Eternal Home.
Hallelujah!

Humanity under its Head, Jesus Christ, is the Partner of God Himself in the fullness of time.
These people are the Church of Jesus Christ, that has come to be perfected.

God bless.

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

NOne of which has anything to do with the matter at hand.  

The poster said there are two types of sons. I asked about that, and I asked about that specifically in the context of Genesis 2:8, which occurs in Eden, not after or outside of Eden. 

Has absolutely no relevance. Genesis 3:7 (Adam's disobedience) has absolutely nothing to do with Genesis 2:8 and the question of why the garden or the question of types of sons in Eden. 

I asked the op how many types of sons were in Eden and I'd like to read the op's answer and not the non-answer of any poster who misreads the question and answers outside the op. 

Why is it being suggested I change my question or accommodate conditions that are expressly outside my inquiry? Why am I bein asked to accept answers outside of Genesis 2:8 when I have expressly framed my inquiry specifically within that context? 

Please stop. 

Genesis 2:8

8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.

This is the answer to your question. 

This is not the OP question, this is your question. 

The OP says without going to the definitions that the one who created Adam also had created the Heavenly Host. 

Which is correct. 

Guest clancy
10 minutes ago, Frits said:

Hi Ycf,

God created Adam and Eve, as described in Genesis 1 and 2.
Adam, with a physical body formed from the earth and conceived with a soul and spirit from God Himself, is the son of God. (Lk.3:38)

But God, as I indicated in my answer to Clancy, before He created Adam already had "sons" in heaven: these are the angels.
Angels are spirits.
That angels are also sons of God is indicated in several places in the Bible, such as in Gen.6:2 and Job 1:6.
I also note that the angels in these two texts are the fallen evil spirits, including Satan!

All the angels were created by God, endowed with glory and beauty and power.  They are all His sons, for He is the Father of spirits.  (Num. 16:22, 27:26, Heb.12:9)

But many of these spirits, led by Satan, left their love for God!
That's why God has given them over to the darkness that they themselves produced, and has kept them under eternal bonds. (Jude 1:6)
He has not looked after these rebellious angels. (2Pt.2:4)

So at the time of Eden there were two (types) sons of God to be distinguished, who both became disobedient, the (heavenly) angel "satan" and the (earthly) man "Adam".

In the eternal purpose of God the Father, He has placed man in a higher position than the angels.

Job 7:17 KJV What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him?  and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him?

The Most High wants to dwell in man:
—which in the beginning He created out of the dust of the ground, into whom He breathed in the breath of life, which He showed His mercy by forgiving His sins, which He bought with the precious blood of His Son Jesus Christ,
which He gave His Holy Spirit as a pledge, which He caused to grow into perfect Sons of God, who are His Eternal Home.
Hallelujah!

Humanity under its Head, Jesus Christ, is the Partner of God Himself in the fullness of time.
These people are the Church of Jesus Christ, that has come to be perfected.

God bless.

This is very insightful,Frits...who were the 2 sons in Eden?

What about Eve?..she was made from the rib of Adam?

Edited by clancy