• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Maybe I am very tired and am having a hard time understanding but could you
're word' this for me as I don't think I know what you are saying, unless  you are saying is the mystery was revealed "that in Christ salvation would be opened up to all the nations/ethnos".  and then I get it.  I am sorry and pretty much gonna call it a night.  

Hello DeighAnn, no to worry it was a word about the birth of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the Christ of God. 

Who through him , his death on the Cross for the forgiveness of sins is calling everyone from all Nations of the world to believe in him and be the people of God.  That scripture it tells that Jesus Christ was someone whom God knew because he pre-ecxisted as the Lord God the Creator of all.

Acctually this about the Lord God

who will leave everything

to enter our world and it tell us how is going to happened through a woman, being conceived and experiencing living in the womb for nine months, just like anyone of us.

So his humanity cannot be denied.

He started from the beginning, to learn the Alphabet, to read , to talk, to walk just like anyone of us and to count. And to play the games his contemporary children play. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member

At Retrobyter

Find someone else to fool 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  409
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1961

4 hours ago, Marathoner said:

Many passages of scripture have been shared in this topic and they speak for themselves, my friend. We know that the Son of God is the image of the invisible God, that He is the Word of God in the bosom of Father since the beginning and in His own words, Christ said He is I AM who was before Moses. 

Scripture aplenty has already been shared; why not read them to understand? As for the Word made flesh and His crucifixion and resurrection from the dead, surely you know this was our Father's plan from the beginning: the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. There's no need to repeat what has been given over and over again. What needed to be shared has been given. The Lord bless you. :)   

I fully agree brother, perhaps I misunderstood you, that's possible.
But when it comes to the "flesh" of God somewhere in time, it can only be the flesh of our Lord Jesus Christ.
God became flesh in Jesus, nowhere before Him, because there's only ONE sacrifice by that flesh.

Praise our Lord Jesus!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

I don't understand where 'completing all the work'  before the cross comes from?  Doesn't He still have to reign for the Lords Day?

Hi sis,

Joh 17:4 KJV I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello brother Frits, hope that your stress level has returned to normal.

I am glad you take a stance but it is not good for your health. 

I like this kinds of discussions but is not easy to discuss matters of this sort, if someone did not spent time to examine and distinguish one thing from the other, even what they say, it becomes difficult, they defend their mind is not a available. 

I would like to asked you something and only if you could.

It's about the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit which Jesus call "the Paracletous", the Holy Ghost. 

My cousin almost kill me, very fanatic and why?

I am right to tell him, something he did not want to hear.

I said the Paracletous came into the world for the first time on the day of the Penticost. And came "to the born from above people" or to those who were under the blood of Jesus Christ, to those who were in Christ Jesus, who were in his eternal Life, to those who had eaten from the tree of Life. 

To those who will never die, and they will never be resurrected because they are in the Life, in the eternal Life. 

Why he got so upset, I am wondering about that, why he was disturbed? 

What did I say and his doctrine was disturbed, can you point where I said something that flare him up, and became very furious. 

Is this a strange request? 

Is it an unusual request?

If you find something that I said and needs to be brought to my attention I will revisit it and take another look.

Thank you and God bless you. 

I remember the story of the three men in the furnace. The king said when he looked in the Furnace "we put three men , why I see a four one and he looks as if there is something special about him, engulfed in some glory that I do not recognize and he can not be a human but he looks line a human. 

The King show their guardian Angel that was with them all the time to protect them and who will continue to be with them, the Lord let him with whom he has to deal with, and not only him but everyone who will come against them. 

It does not say that everyone else show their guardian Angel. Or even if the three youths showed him. 

Or the Lord just opened the eyes of the King to see him, and to know with who he deals with .

He put the fear of the guardian Angel in him.

Jesus Christ said that Abraham had seen his day, not that Abraham show him.

Abraham died knowing that one day the Christ of God will come to where he was to take them to the Heavenly promise Land, as we know Abraham did not own a home as long as he live in the promise Land.

And that did not bother him, and he was not waiting for the Christ to take him from there and live with him in the Land of Canaan and establish the Kingdom of David, no of course not.

Abraham was looking forwards for the Messiah the Christ Jesus to take him from there unto the Heavenly Promise Land to be with him in and look at him sitting on the Heavenly Throne of David.

What a day that was for Abraham !

Abraham in Heaven and his bones still with us. 

We are like the Lord who created us "a spirit person in a human body".

Waiting for our freedom from this body and the cares of this world, and to go to where our Savior is in the Heaven, we are his Inheritance and he wants to take us to him but he has to wait till the time when this body can not sustain it self anymore and dies.

Thank you for the blessing we do not need it anymore to sweat in it and feel hot or cold.

People lived and are living for thousands of years in the place of the dead without their bodies who have decay and are no more.

Why complain if we live in Heaven without our earthly bodies.

The same way our Creator was living without an earthly body before, as a Spirit person. He has a body now and we do not have one when we are with him in Heaven. 

And that's ok, at least we are not in the place of the dead. 

Hi Ycf,

Thank you for your nice post and the question about your cousin. I will try to answer that.

The response of your cousin is a classic example of fanatical pseudo religious people, who want to serve God in externals, in rituals, in earnest with straight faces, in  ceremonies and a service of duty.
As soon as it comes to the Kingdom of God, they get angry!  Think of Cain.  He brought a meaningless sacrifice (without blood!), when God didn't accept it, he got angry and killed Abel.  Think of the religious Jewish leaders.
They have their extensive meaningless duty service, when God did not accept it, they got angry and killed the Lord Jesus.
Lies accepting people, blah-blah people, corruptible people, get their thumbs up.
Prophets are being murdered, make no mistake!  (Mt.23)

What you said about the (Paraklētos) the Holy Ghost, that He comes only to the born again in Christ Jesus, is true.

Rom 8:9 KJV But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Many of them diverged there!  There you see the separation arise, when people just theorize about their god, but who have never laid hands on one person for liberation or healed one person in the Name of the Lord Jesus.
Who never spoke in new tongues, who never uttered a prophecy, who never received the Holy Ghost!

Unspiritual people are always accompanied by evil spirits!  As soon as the Light of the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit approaches through the preaching, they start to protest and their anger erupts!

Be blessed, brother, with all peace, with the authority and power of the Lord Jesus Christ, to put your foot upon "serpents and scorpions."

Luk 10:19 KJV Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

• This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Frits said:

Hi sis,

Joh 17:4 KJV I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Brother Frits please what is this story about Melhisedec, do you think that he was a greedy man that he wants to reap where he did not sow. 

Can you see that in his story. 

How cleverly twist the arm of Abraham to get 

Part of the spoils of the war. Without risking anything and without fighting. 

Waiting for Abraham to come back knowing that he is a sure winner that Abraham cannot loose because the Lord or his Angels are fighting with him.

That's what the people eat when they are on the road. Bread and wine .

It is a standard staple, that's what they produce .

The people in his city know how old he is, where he was born , his mother and his Father, the midwife who delivered him Knows the specific time and day.

His mother who  changed his diapers can identify him as her son, and the people who were around when he died they know where they have buried him.

He carried a lot of goods with him, Abraham gave him a portion of the loot.

Do you think he took the loot in Heaven?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I remember the story of the three men in the furnace. The king said when he looked in the Furnace "we put three men , why I see a four one and he looks as if there is something special about him, engulfed in some glory that I do not recognize and he can not be a human but he looks line a human. 

That was the Lord Yeshua.

And if you read carefully, you may see the Spirit of God mentioned in the OT as well.

The Spirit of Wisdom is represented like the Spirit of Christ in the NT. Check it out.

----------

Melchizedek is a difficult thing to follow, but is is very important. Yeshua is a PRIEST but not after the Aaronic line.

YHWH put Yeshua in the line of Melchizedek. Who forever will be the Priest thus ordained.

The writer to the Hebrews successfully made the point to struggling Jewish Christians that the accusations made by their Jewish brothers about Christianity’s lack of a priesthood were not true. He is about to use some very deep spiritual insight to make this point. These concepts are among the most profound of any in Scripture. It involves the concept of ‘headship’ (how one person can represent an entire group\ of people). He uses this very deep concept to show that rather than Christianity’s priesthood being inferior to Jewish Levitical priesthood, it was indeed superior to it! 2. According Hebrews 7:3 who did Melchizedek represent? 3. This is a profound point in Hebrews 7:4-5. When Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek, whom did he represent? (Hebrews 7:9-10) 4. How does this show that the Melchizedek Priesthood is superior to the Levitical priesthood? Levitical priesthood is more correctly known as the ‘Aaronic’ priesthood because only Levites who were descendents of Aaron could be priests. Tithing was (and is) an acknowledgement of superiority and honour. Within Israel, all Israelites paid tithes to the tribe of Levi (Heb. 7:5); then all Levites paid tithes to the descendents of Aaron (priests). When Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek he was in effect representing the Aaronic Priests and submitting them to Melchizedek’s superiority. This also makes the point that tithing was not done away with when the New Covenant was introduced. Since Abraham tithed over 400 years before Moses gave Israel the Law, it shows that tithing is a principle which supersedes the Old Covenant. This is confirmed by what Malachi said in Malachi 3:8-10 since these words came after Israel had abandoned their Covenant with God.

https://www.andrewcorbett.net/commentaries/hebrews/study09-melchizedek.pdf

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Brother Frits please what is this story about Melhisedec, do you think that he was a greedy man that he wants to reap where he did not sow. 

Can you see that in his story. 

How cleverly twist the arm of Abraham to get 

Part of the spoils of the war. Without risking anything and without fighting. 

Waiting for Abraham to come back knowing that he is a sure winner that Abraham cannot loose because the Lord or his Angels are fighting with him.

That's what the people eat when they are on the road. Bread and wine .

It is a standard staple, that's what they produce .

The people in his city know how old he is, where he was born , his mother and his Father, the midwife who delivered him Knows the specific time and day.

His mother who  changed his diapers can identify him as her son, and the people who were around when he died they know where they have buried him.

He carried a lot of goods with him, Abraham gave him a portion of the loot.

Do you think he took the loot in Heaven?

Brother Ycf,

I do not think Melchizedek was a greedy man, for the portion from the spoils of war was given to him voluntarily by Abraham.
In addition to being king of Salem, Melchizedek was also priest of the Most High God, who was recognized as such by Abraham and who blessed Abraham. (Gen.14:18-19)
The Hebrew writer quotes Melchizedek in his letter because Melchizedek had not become a high priest along the line of Aaron — after all, you could only become a high priest if dad was too — but outside the natural line of descent.
With this, Melchizedek as King and Priest became the type of the Lord Jesus Christ, whose Father was also not a Jewish high priest.
Abraham lovingly gave some of the spoil to Melchizedek, knowing that the blessing he received from this priest of God was of far greater value.

Melchizedek didn't take the loot into heaven, but his everlasting righteousness.
All spoils of war and all material wealth are ever destroyed, stolen, or moth or rusted, but the treasure of Melchizedek and Abraham is permanent.

God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,279
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I don't understand where 'completing all the work'  before the cross comes from? 

A lack of distinction between the heavenly and the earthly. We look to the scriptures and the Lord teaches us that there is an appointed time for every matter under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1) which to us, means here on earth. Thus, the Lord's will is done on earth as it is in heaven. Heaven is first and the earth follows.

Couched another way, the earth proceeds according to time whereas heaven does not. There is an appointed time for every matter under heaven. :)  

The earthly is nothing like the heavenly hence this distinction is made throughout the scriptures. The prophets knew this well for the Spirit of God opened visions to them: they saw the Lord upon His throne beyond the confines of the world... they witnessed the Lord preside over His holy ones upon the mount of assembly which is not a location on this earth... and as for the apostle John, he witnessed scenes from heaven given to him by the Lord. 

The heavenly is beyond our experience for are we not vessels of clay with a living soul? We are clay and the Lord is the Potter, the One who fashioned us and gave us life. You're familiar with the scriptures so I'm confident you recognize the many references in what I'm writing, sister. 

Everything is finished in the eyes of our God who is in heaven but there are times and appointed times for all things on this earth. I hope this makes sense to you.

Of course the Word wasn't made flesh before He became flesh and walked this earth as the second Adam, our Savior and Christ. He was not slain on the cross before He became flesh and was crucified because there is an appointed time for this on earth, just as there is an appointed time for every matter under heaven. Let us remember the scripture, 

But when the fullness of the time came, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons and daughters. (Galatians 4:4-5 NASB)

In the fullness of time. :) 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

5 hours ago, Frits said:

There you see the separation arise, when people just theorize about their god, but who have never laid hands on one person for liberation or healed one person in the Name of the Lord Jesus.
Who never spoke in new tongues, who never uttered a prophecy

People who do none of the things you list here also received the Holy Spirit and are Born Again. Do you agree?

I am not sure I understand, so ask for clarification.

• Well Said! 1