IGNORED

Calling all Hypocrites ! It’s Time! Put Up or Shut Up.

Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

The Following Post was my response to yet another False Teacher blathering on about  “ Sinless Perfection” .....I decided to call him on it......for the World to see.... God bless....

You think that the standard is unattainable? Think again...

Prove yourself, you False Teacher and Hypocrite! I want your car . Send me the Keys . Do it the Way Jesus said to do it....” If a man asks for your coat, give him your sandals also! “ Going by Jesus Rule and Your Rule , that would mean giving me both of your cars if you have two of them .......when you deliver the cars to my home , I will run a little test on you. Expect to be slapped across the face. very hard . I wanna see you offer me the other one. I will report the results back here for an on-looking world to see......
Its high-time you “ Blind Guides” either “ Put Up or Shut Up” ...... do the things you tell everybody else that we must do.For once. 
It’s turning cold here in Ohio.....you don’t “ have” to do this.....just to show your great love for me, your enemy, check that anti- freeze, please.......thanking you in advance......BB...
  • Thumbs Up 1

I make “ one”  remark about “ Buddy” the Mouse —- it garners tons of responses......

I post something serious and it lands with a big “ Thud”....... lol....”back to the Drawing Board” for BB I guess ....lol....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I make “ one”  remark about “ Buddy” the Mouse —- it garners tons of responses......

I post something serious and it lands with a big “ Thud”....... lol....”back to the Drawing Board” for BB I guess ....lol....

I notice that alot around here....that alot of the serious topics get ignored.   So you are not alone.

About your topic, I understand what you are saying.   That there is so much in our lives that we cannot do.... meaning it's impossible to do everything perfectly, so that is why it's such a blessing to know we are covered by Christ's atonement.   He covers not only our sins of commission, but also our sins of omission.   Sometimes we don't even know what we have omitted, but we can rest confidently in Christ.   His righteousness is imputed to us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Debp said:

I notice that alot around here....that alot of the serious topics get ignored.   So you are not alone.

About your topic, I understand what you are saying.   That there is so much in our lives that we cannot do.... meaning it's impossible to do everything perfectly, so that is why it's such a blessing to know we are covered by Christ's atonement.   He covers not only our sins of commission, but also our sins of omission.   Sometimes we don't even know what we have omitted, but we can rest confidently in Christ.   His righteousness is imputed to us.

Yes,,,those “ Pesky” Sins Of Omission.....have yet to find even ONE Legalistic that will “ go there” .....if one does not go with Grace they are “ trapped like rats”——- NO “ way out” of being a guilty Sinner.....Self Justification is similar to “ Whack-a-Mole”......If God don’t get you “ here” , He is going to get you “ There”......give it up, Lost Sinner —- it’s GRACE from start to finish....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/11/2020 at 1:19 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The Following Post was my response to yet another False Teacher blathering on about  “ Sinless Perfection” .....I decided to call him on it......for the World to see.... God bless....

You think that the standard is unattainable? Think again...

Prove yourself, you False Teacher and Hypocrite! I want your car . Send me the Keys . Do it the Way Jesus said to do it....” If a man asks for your coat, give him your sandals also! “ Going by Jesus Rule and Your Rule , that would mean giving me both of your cars if you have two of them .......when you deliver the cars to my home , I will run a little test on you. Expect to be slapped across the face. very hard . I wanna see you offer me the other one. I will report the results back here for an on-looking world to see......
Its high-time you “ Blind Guides” either “ Put Up or Shut Up” ...... do the things you tell everybody else that we must do.For once. 
It’s turning cold here in Ohio.....you don’t “ have” to do this.....just to show your great love for me, your enemy, check that anti- freeze, please.......thanking you in advance......BB...

Greetings BB, long time no hear from, glad to see God worked things out... Welcome back... :)

As far as God sees perfection, till we shed the bodies of this death, self will be that which we need to continue to be freed from...

As long as today we grow closer to Christ, then yesterday, we  are on our courses..

A little less of self then yesterday... Oh to be freed from all that was born from Adam at last... So we might be made perfect... Oh happy day!  

Growing in grace, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

Hi: Don't be alarmed at lack of reaction to your post. Honestly, it took me re-reading this several times to realize that you were responding to another post about living a sinless life (if I understand correctly).

Context makes me think that I am missing alot of what this topic is all about. So, don't think that people are not interested, we just don't have the context of what happen before your posting that prompted you to post it . . .

Blessings . . . 

Ray . .  . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2Cor. 3:18 (ESVS) And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord,   are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

I believe we can look at this scripture and realize what the Lord is up to. I still really need to write that bit about the Land I keep mentioning.

While we are in these fleshly bodies with minds subject to the birds of the air, we cannot live in sinless perfection.

Do you recall my analogy in my thread 'Salvation is Relocation', where I mentioned a tree that has been uprooted. Before regeneration and being born from above, our roots were in the earth and our branches and leaves in the air. Now our roots are in heaven where we derive our life, but our branches and leaves are still in the air--this realm. There are birds of this realm that want to land and take up residence in our branches (mind and such). With the Lord's help and the ministry of the Body, etc.--we can chase them away. Shoo little birds--there is no place for you here. By the power of a new Life. Changed.

13 hours ago, Ray12614 said:

Hi: Don't be alarmed at lack of reaction to your post. Honestly, it took me re-reading this several times to realize that you were responding to another post about living a sinless life (if I understand correctly).

Context makes me think that I am missing alot of what this topic is all about. So, don't think that people are not interested, we just don't have the context of what happen before your posting that prompted you to post it . . .

Blessings . . . 

Ray . .  . 

You understood it correctly, friend......this problem is so prevalent in all the forums I visit and get kicked out of ( lol) , I though it would be+obvious......my bad

it was something I could post quickly and get back to another forum where I have been spending most of my time since my Banishment to Mars.....lol.....I am so busy.....I need to slow down.....

12 hours ago, Alive said:

BB--this is one of my frustrations (you could call it that). Good topics get buried with frivolous ones.

I have tested this a number of times and even tried to resurrect good ones a number of times.

We can't force people. It is what it is.

One thing I have been thankful for--is there has been very little 'law=keeper' preachers lately.

:-)

How much Butero-Like  “ Lucky Repentance” do you get these days...

I make sure I smear the Legalistic at other sites with this Label......lol.....Man! Do they HATE it ! 

Btw..... a “ little birdy “ told me that they devote many Posts and even threads over at “ Narrow Way” to attack “ sweet and lovable” BB and his Damnable Doctrine Of “ Nothing But The Blood”

Can Anybody tell me if this is still going on? It all  brings to my mind what FDR said about “ His” critics—— “ I welcome their Hatred!”....... That would go Double for me! I was Thrilled when I got the news that they hate me that much!   

That “ Nothing But The Blood” thingy? I thank my God I never find myself on the Wrong Side Of “ That” Debate!

Edited by Blood Bought 1953