• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/16/1976

Man has no control over their lives, we try and try to take that control and we fail.

We cannot change anything.

War comes, someone wins and there will be a war again.

People hate & people fear.

We are all children playing with matches.

God knows what is going on, and He knows what needs to be done. His love and protection extends far more than any feeble attempt we could make at protecting ourselves.

All land is His, All people are His creation. If He stands with you who can stand against you?

I am Cherokee/Lakota

My ancestors had their land stolen right from under them, my ancestors are being wiped out legally and they comply with this genocide for government benefits.

What's even worse is that many of the same people who came along and stole the land now claim to be NDN!

I guess we could all band together, kill us a bunch of white people, and take back our land if we could ever agree on anything and quit stealing from each other.

I choose the Love of Jesus over this though because it frees me from all the things that the former wouldn't.

Like freeing me to love others even when they hurt me.

Freeing me from the bondage of depression and drugs.

Freeing me from the burden of hate.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357

I'm sorry but it is immoral and irresponsible to allow terrorists to use the aid given to them as means of creating weapons to destroy me or the people I care about. I am simply not going to do it. There is nothing unbiblical about that. Those with families are commanded in Scripture to provide for them, and that includes protection. The Bible says that someone who does not provide for His family is worse than an infidel.

Loving your enemies does not mean being their doormat, and it certainly does not mean continuing to provide them with the means to destroy you. There is nothing biblical about allowing other nations who hate you to gain the means to act out that hatred against you.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/16/1976

No, no, I don't mean give them money to buy guns to kill you. That would be supporting killing others and that is immoral.

I was more concerned with the attitude we all have than anything else.

Denying them FOOD & MEDICAL CARE won't make them not have weapons though.

Wishing them ill won't protect you either.

There are ways to be good examples to other nations and to protect your people. You are supposed to care for your family the best YOU can but in the end the only one who can protect them or you is God.

Honestly though if prisoners in jail can fashion weapons from whatever they can find, an enemy can make weapons to destroy you without any aid from anyone if so motivated.

We need to make sure that when we give aid that it goes to needy people, and not to tyrants and dictators who would misuse things to pursue their own agenda. That is our responsibility.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I don't support the terrorists, but if I were a religious zealot, and I looked over at North America and saw the way society prostitutes itself

Actually I think this is true. I was listening to a Christian radio program talking about how they recruit or train characteristics and they show them shows like Baywatch and other garbage like that to show them how the 'infidels' live.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I choose the Love of Jesus over this though because it frees me from all the things that the former wouldn't.

Like freeing me to love others even when they hurt me.

Freeing me from the bondage of depression and drugs.

Freeing me from the burden of hate.

Praise God!

Guest shiloh357
No, no, I don't mean give them money to buy guns to kill you. That would be supporting killing others and that is immoral.

And that is EXACTLY what we are doing when we give our enemies foreign aid. The money we send these dictatorships in the Arab world and the rest of the Muslim world does not go to the people but to the government.

I was more concerned with the attitude we all have

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

It's a spiritual battle. God against satan. Good against evil. I believe loving your enemy means pray for them and bless them. With this attitude I don't believe it's stupid, however praying that God's will be done is the smartest choice. :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

We need to make sure that when we give aid that it goes to needy people, and not to tyrants and dictators who would misuse things to pursue their own agenda. That is our responsibility.

We tried this. It was called the "Oil for Food Program". If you want the food to actually get to the poor folks you first need to topple the tyrants and dictators. Sorta like Iraq. Non-Sunni Muslim children are now getting the food and medical attention they didn't and would never recieved under Uncle Saddam. But remember, according to the left, Bush is a imperialist and terrorist worse than Saddam. This is the ignorance and hypocrocy of the left. When it comes to world poverty and injustice they talk a big game. As a matter of fact, thats all they ever really do. The UN is a good example. When someone actually has the will to do the dirty work involved with correcting the situation, the same group of do-nothing liberals go into their "PEACE" march mode and label the "doers"(in this case Bush and the conservative movement) as war mongers. They all make me sick!

Dan :whistling:

Guest Son Worshiper

This is a very enlightening thread.It's answered a lot of the questions I had about radical islamists and their view of the "west",and raised a few new questions.

I believe in "turn the other cheek".I also believe the Lord didn't mean for us to stand idle while monsters,like islamic terrorists murder innocents and spread the gospel of hate and bloodshed around the world.I'm all for the War against Terror,and I like President Bush.I voted for the man twice.I'd do it again,if I could.

:o

Not only islamic extremists hate us,though.

I used to post at another message board (with a science-fiction tv theme) and the Canadians there loathe Americans.Their rants are so venomous,in fact,they are almost psychotic.Most of the Americans there just sit back and take the abuse,and read about what an immoral country they live in and say nothing.When I defend my country,my posts get deleted,my topics closed,etc.It's ridiculous.

The same goes for Christianity.Our faith gets trashed there,and if I speak up...I get in trouble.So I quit posting there. :(

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

There is a time to turn the other cheek, and there is a time to stand up and start swinging and kicking. You deal with terrorists by swinging and kicking, not standing there getting beat on.