IGNORED

Repenting From Sins Will Not Save Anybody—Unless It Is a TRICK !

Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Discuss the scriptures and please stop the personal attacks. Y'all know the TOS.

Debate the topic and not the person.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On 12/14/2020 at 5:26 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

If trying to conquer Sin leads you to see that you cant do it and the Holy Spirit That  gave you the Self-Insight to see even “That” —— if that Spirit draws you with the CONVICTIOn Of SIN and the Awareness that you NEED  a Savior you got Tricked .....the Route  that you originally thought would Save you ( mastering Sin) turned out to be Lie.....but it lead you to your Salvation in spite of yourself and your self-Righteousness.....

This ‘if’ does not exist in Scripture for God says:

Peter 3:9 (KJV) [9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

True repentance is when a person, based on what God has said, believes there is absolutely nothing in this universe (creation) or in ones self through the manipulation of said creation (works) can save them from the enemy they are toward God... in this inept reality they turn to God and call out to Jesus to save them from themselves and all else that is hated

Jude 23 (KJV) [23] And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

There is a distinct place from where you stand condemned to where you begin new... forgiven, justified, sealed to belong to God through the finished work of Jesus! This is called being born again ...

On 12/14/2020 at 11:52 PM, Logostician said:

Nobody earns salvation.  It is a gift from God to anyone with eyes to see him, and a heart to give him.

It would seem this is saying there is something of value in first birth which I see God’s Word saying no:
Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) [17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Isaiah 65:17 (KJV) [17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Revelation 21:1-5 (KJV) [1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
[5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

On 12/15/2020 at 1:02 AM, Willa said:

Being a Christian doesn't mean we will no longer sin.  It means that after sinning we will be so miserable that eventually we will no longer want to sin so we will avoid it.  That also means avoiding situations that will cause us to be tempted.

I would like to add along with this above that there will be an increasing un-attachment to the things of that which God is not keeping.... why ?  God has set eternity in the heart of His children
https://www.gotquestions.org/eternity-in-our-hearts.html 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/14/2020 at 11:26 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

A lot of confused, poorly taught people believe sincerely that unless they “ Stop Sinning” , they can’t be Saved. This is what they take the word “ Repentance” to mean ......one has to Repent Of all of  their Sins in order to be declared “ Fit For Heaven”

The True Repentance That Saves is the “ TURNING to God , with Faith in Jesus Christ.”   Acts 20:22......  “ I told Jews and Gentiles  to TURN ( Repent) to God and have Faith in our Lord Jesus) It is literally a “ change of mind”  ( from the Greek Metanoia) .....you Change you Mind From thinking that you are “ good enough” to go to Heaven and thinking you can make it  on your own somehow , to finally discovering that you CANT  be good enough and you need HELP! BIG TIME ! You need a Savior! Then and ONLY  then will you have the required Contrite Heart that God is looking for .....the Contrite Heart that cries out..... “ Lord have Mercy on me , a Sinner.....” Onecwill never cry out for the Savior until you see the NEED for that Savior.....

So now let me make my point:  If one thinks that Repentance means “ Conquering or Stopping Sin”to Merit Heaven.....let’s go through that process .... I am qualified to teach it .....I tried it .....( spoiler alert— it did  not work ) 

OK ....Lets pretend that I just got told by my Dr that I got  one month to live  ....it’s time to get serious with God ....I gotta quit all of my Sinning .....I have now officially declared “ I Repent! I will sin no more! Starting NOW!   So......I start reading the Bible to find out all of the rules that I must keep and I give it my best shot ......I can sin no more between now and a month from now when I kick the bucket.I check  out those Ten Commandments and for weeks I go without Murdering or Committing Adultery .....I grit my teeth , summon up all of my will-Power andxfind myself doing a pretty good job! 

But then I made a big accidental mistake.....I got to The New Testament and stumbled across the Sermon on the Mount. Uh-oh. There  I discovered refraining from murder and refraining from Adultery was not going to “ cut the mustard” . To continue my life of  Repentance which meant to me in my mind I still had to “ not sin anymore” —— it finally hit me ! I could refrain from Adultery sure enough , but Jesus said that to just have a lustful thought was equal to committing Adultery. Well , a man’s gotta do what he has to do—— no more Lustful Thoughts for me ! 

Well, that worked for about 15 minutes.....in fact the more that I tried NOT to harbor bad thoughts, the more bad thoughts I entertained ......it finally hit me ......despite my good intentions , my attempts to “ quit Sinning” was a Sham. I could not do it ! The harder I “tried” to quit the harder it “ became” to quit . I was reminded of Paul’s struggle in Romans 7......I sincerely “ wanted” to be “ good” , but it just wasn’t in me..... “ Sin” always found a way to overcome the Best of my intentions....I had to “ come to an end of myself” ..... I could not stop Sinning .....what I “ could” do was to swallow my Pride, admit I was a hopeless, helpless Sinner who HAD to have a Savior or I was headed for Hell like a speeding Bullet! Now I understood how that Sinful Publican ( Tax Collector) felt....I had at last been humbled — All that was left for me to do was TURN TO GOD ( the REAL Repentance that God means for Salvation) and cry out , “ Lord Jesus, have Mercy on me, a Sinner.”  Just like the Publican , I was  Saved at that moment.....I went home JUSTIFIED —- just like he did.......simply because I “ Repented” ....I Repented God's Way....I finally Turned to Him ......God fulfilled His Promise —- “ Turn to me and I will Turn to You.”

So here is where the mistaken idea of “stopping Sinning” to Merit Heaven   ( the erroneous view of repentance)   can  inadvertently lead to one’ s Salvation...If trying to conquer Sin leads you to see that you cant do it and the Holy Spirit That  gave you the Self-Insight to see even “That” —— if that Spirit draws you with the CONVICTIOn Of SIN and the Awareness that you NEED  a Savior you got Tricked .....the Route  that you originally thought would Save you ( mastering Sin) turned out to be Lie.....but it lead you to your Salvation in spite of yourself and your self-Righteousness...... I you went on  to put your Faith in Jesus to do FOR you what you discovered you could NOT do by yourself....you, my friend  got “ Born Again” ....you got Saved.....Congrats!

Was king David confused when he asked God to cleanse him and blot and his transgressions{SINS} He had no peace or joy while he was in backsliding.

Psalms51 kjv

1 {To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.} Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. 4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. 5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. 7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. 9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. 15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. 16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. 17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem. 19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Psalm/51/type/kjv

Edited by vic66
correct writtings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, vic66 said:

Was king David confused when he asked God to cleanse him and blot and his transgressions{SINS} He had no peace or joy while he was in backsliding.

Psalms51 kjv

1 {To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.} Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. 4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. 5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. 7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. 9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. 15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. 16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. 17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem. 19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Psalm/51/type/kjv

The “ confusion” that I am addressing is the Perverted Doctrine That says that the Way to  Heaven  is by Law-Keeping........ “ Christ is THE END of THE LAW for Righteous”.....

Some think that to “ Repent” means that you have to grit your  teeth , summon up all of your determination and Will Power and finally make up your mind to “ Stop Sinning” ( become Perfect ) from a certain point, forward....that is an impossibility .

God has provided  a “ Loop Hole” because you DO have “ to be Perfect” to go to Heaven.....That “ way of escape” of Trying constantly to make yourself “ Worthy” is Found In 1 Cor15:1-4.....

No more “ TRYING “ to be Saved .....no more carrying around that HUGE BURDEN of Trying ( and FAILING ) to be “ Good Enough” all of the time!  If you will put your Total Faith in just TWO THINGS — Jesus died for your Sins and Rose from the Grave — God will CONSIDER you as somebody who NEVER sinned .....even though in reality your Sins were as deep as Scarlet, and any attempts you made to live a “ Sinless Life” were a Cruel Joke —- a joke straight from Hell....You don’t become “ fit for Heaven”  by being a Moral person ,  a person that is “ good enough” . If you choose to take THAT route.....you aren’t even going by the correct “ Play Book” ....

God  is not interested in your Pitiful attempts at “ perfection”...... He doesn’t Need it,,,,,He’s surrounded by it.......He has The Holy Spirit and Jesus Himself right beside Him and a Billion Angels That never miss a beat......

Nope. God is not looking for Moral, “good neighbor Sam” types or those Foolish ones that think they can keep 613 Commandments 24/7  to Reward with Eternal Life.He is looking for those who are “ Dead in Trespasses and Sin” ( everybody) and KNOW It and Turn to Him ( Repentance ) and Put their TOTAL FAITH  in His Son to Save them....

So what  do “ You”: have to do? How do you perform the Actual Will Of God ? As a matter of fact....what exactly “ IS” that so - called  “ Will Of God?”...... I am happy you asked.....

The Will Of The Father is that we simply “Believe on the One that He sent”

When it comes to your Salvation , abandon your attempts to try to “ be worthy”. We are “MADE WORTHY” by simply Believing Paul’s Gospel ( Given to Him personally by Jesus)  Of Pure  Grace! 

“ The Righteous shall LIVE by FAITH” 

“ Jesus Paid it All!” 

Isn’t this “ GOOD NEWS?”    You’ d better Believe it ! Literally.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Sorry....May have accidentally sent this rwo Times....

The “ confusion” that I am attempting to address is the 

Perverted Doctrine That says that the Way to  Heaven  is by Law-Keeping........ “ Christ is THE END of THE LAW for Righteous”.....

Some think that to “ Repent” means that you have to grit your  teeth , summon up all of your determination and Will Power and finally make up your mind to “ Stop Sinning” ( become Perfect ) from a certain point, forward....that is an impossibility .

God has provided  a “ Loop Hole” because you DO have “ to be Perfect” to go to Heaven.....That “ way of escape” of Trying constantly to make yourself “ Worthy” is Found In 1 Cor15:1-4.....

No more “ TRYING “ to be Saved .....no more carrying around that HUGE BURDEN of Trying ( and FAILING ) to be “ Good Enough” all of the time!  If you will put your Total Faith in just TWO THINGS — Jesus died for your Sins and Rose from the Grave — God will CONSIDER you as somebody who NEVER sinned .....even though in reality your Sins were as deep as Scarlet, and any attempts you made to live a “ Sinless Life” were a Cruel Joke —- a joke straight from Hell....You don’t become “ fit for Heaven”  by being a Moral person ,  a person that is “ good enough” . If you choose to take THAT route.....you aren’t even going by the correct “ Play Book” ....

God  is not interested in your Pitiful attempts at “ perfection”...... He doesn’t Need it,,,,,He’s surrounded by it.......He has The Holy Spirit and Jesus Himself right beside Him and a Billion Angels That never miss a beat......

Nope. God is not looking for Moral, “good neighbor Sam” types or those Foolish ones that think they can keep 613 Commandments 24/7  to Reward with Eternal Life.He is looking for those who are “ Dead in Trespasses and Sin” ( everybody) and KNOW It and Turn to Him ( Repentance ) and Put their TOTAL FAITH  in His Son to Save them....

So what  do “ You”: have to do? How do you perform the Actual Will Of God ? As a matter of fact....what exactly “ IS” that so - called  “ Will Of God?”...... I am happy you asked.....

The Will Of The Father is that we simply “Believe on the One that He sent”

When it comes to your Salvation , abandon your attempts to try to “ be worthy”. We are “MADE WORTHY” by simply Believing Paul’s Gospel ( Given to Him personally by Jesus)  Of Pure  Grace! 

“ The Righteous shall LIVE by FAITH” 

“ Jesus Paid it All!” 

Isn’t this “ GOOD NEWS?”    You’ d better Believe it !Literally.O

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

38 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Perverted Doctrine That says that the Way to  Heaven  is by Law-Keeping........ “ Christ is THE END of THE LAW for Righteous”.....

When i read your posts, what comes to mind is something like this:

Some think that "to keep the Law" means that you have to grit your teeth, summon up all your determination and Will Power and finally make up your mind to "stop sinning" (become Perfect) from a certain point forward. That is an impossibility.

---

To take away the Law from the study of Christ's Love for us is like picking a flower in a tropical island, put it in a bag, and study it in a Laboratory. There is an habitat to be known, a fauna that help reproduction, there are leaves, roots, stalk. And mostly: there are fruits. I must look at the Law to recognize my fruits, it is a compass of what i am doing in my life. All Law keeping is worthless if we don't have the Love of Christ. It is tangled, it belongs to the same character. Law and Love are a unity.

I am appalled when i hear preachers saying things like this: Women shouldn't wear pajamas in bed, because it is a sin to be in pants and if you die in your sleep, you will go to hell. This kind of absurd, i reject, it is human made. But God's Law is merciful, practical, it is not stingy. It is impossible on our own, but with Christ, God's Law is written in the new heart that He gives us.
You are right that some people try on their own and suffer from that. Discernment will come tho those who look for the Wisdom that God is ready to give us.

Edited by Abrielle
  • This is Worthy 1

• Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,079
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

6 hours ago, Abrielle said:

I am appalled when i hear preachers saying things like this: Women shouldn't wear pajamas in bed, because it is a sin to be in pants and if you die in your sleep, you will go to hell.

A pastor actually said this? Really?  I'm agast.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

THE  WILL  OF  GOD 

ACTS 22:7  AND  I  FELL  UNTO  THE  GROUND  AND  HEARD  A  VOICE  SAYING  UNTO  ME  SAUL  SAUL  WHY  PERSECUTEST  THOU  ME  --22:8-- AND  I  ANSWERED  WHO  ART  THOU  LORD  AND  HE  SAID  UNTO  ME  I  AM  JESUS  OF  NAZARETH  WHOM  THOU  PERSECUTEST   --22:9-- AND  THEY  THAT  WERE  WITH  ME  SAW  INDEED  THE  LIGHT  AND  WERE  AFRAID  BUT  THEY  HEARD NOT THE  VOICE  OF  HIM  THAT  SPAKE  UNTO  ME 

--22:10--  AND  I  SAID  WHAT  SHALL  I  DO  LORD  AND  THE  LORD  SAID  UNTO  ME  ARISE  AND  GO  INTO  DAMASCUS  AND  THERE  IT  SHALL  BE  TOLD  THEE  OF  ALL  THINGS  WHICH  ARE  APPOINTED  FOR  THEE  TO  DO

--22:11-- AND  WHEN  I  COULD  NOT  SEE  FOR  THE  GLORY  OF  THAT  LIGHT  BEING  LED  BY  THE  HAND  OF  THEM  THAT  WERE  WITH  ME  I  CAME  INTO  DAMASCUS 

--22:12-- AND  ONE  ANANIAS  A  DEVOUT  MAN  ACCORDING  TO  THE  LAW  HAVING  A  GOOD  REPORT  OF  ALL  THE  JEWS  WHICH  DWELT  THERE  --22:13-- CAME  UNTO  ME  AND  STOOD  AND  SAID  UNTO  ME  BROTHER  SAUL  RECEIVE  THY  SIGHT  AND  THE  SAME  HOUR  I  LOOKED UP  UPON  HIM

*******************************************************                  

--22:14-- AND  HE  SAID  THE  GOD  OF  OUR  FATHERS  HATH  CHOSEN  THEE  THAT  THOU  SHOULDEST  KNOW  HIS  WILL  AND  SEE  THAT  JUST  ONE  AND  SHOULDEST  HEAR  THE  VOICE  OF  HIS  MOUTH 

--22:15-- FOR  YOU  SHALT  BE  HIS  WITNESS  UNTO  ALL  MEN  OF  WHAT  THOU  HAST  SEEN  AND  HEARD

ROMANS 1:1  PAUL  a servant of  JESUS  CHRIST  called to be an apostle separated unto the gospel of  GOD  --1:2-- which he had promised afore by  HIS  prophets in the holy scriptures --1:3-- concerning  HIS  SON  JESUS  CHRIST  OUR  LORD  which was made of the seed of david according to the flesh  --1:4--  and declared to be the  SON  OF  GOD  with power according to the spirit of holiness by the resurrection from the dead 

--1:5-- BY  WHOM  WE  HAVE  RECEIVED  GRACE  AND  APOSTLESHIP  -----FOR  THE  OBEDIENCE  TO  THE  FAITH-----AMONG  ALL  NATIONS  FOR  HIS  NAME

--1:6-- AMONG  WHOM  ARE  YOU  ALSO  THE  CALLED  OF  JESUS  CHRIST 

ROMANS 16:26  BUT  NOW  IS  MADE  MANIFEST  AND  BY  THE  SCRIPTURES  OF  THE  PROPHETS  --- ACCORDING  TO  THE  COMMANDMENT  OF  THE  EVERLASTING  GOD  MADE  KNOWN  TO  ALL  NATIONS  FOR                                       ---THE  OBEDIENCE  OF  FAITH--

2 CORINTHIANS 10:5  CASTING  DOWN  --IMAGINATIONS--  AND  EVERY  HIGH  THING  THAT  EXALTETH  ITSELF  AGAINST  THE  KNOWLEDGE  OF  GOD  AND  BRINGING  INTO  CAPTIVITY  EVERY  THOUGHT  TO -- THE  OBEDIENCE  OF  CHRIST --

GALATIANS 3:1  O  FOOLISH  GALATIANS  WHO  HATH  BEWITCHED  YOU  THAT  YOU  SHOULD  NOT  OBEY  THE  TRUTH  BEFORE  WHOSE  EYES  JESUS  CHRIST  HATH  BEEN  EVIDENTLY  SET  FORTH  CRUCIFIED  AMONG  YOU  

GALATIANS 5:7  YOU  DID  RUN  WELL  WHO  DID  HINDER  YOU  THAT  YOU  SHOULD  NOT  OBEY  THE  TRUTH 

--5:8-- THIS  PERSUASION  COMETH  NOT  OF  HIM  THAT  CALLETH  YOU

ROMANS 1:18  for the wrath of  GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness 

ROMANS 6:16  KNOW  YOU  NOT  THAT  TO  WHOM  YOU  YIELD  YOURSELVES  SERVANTS  TO  OBEY  HIS  SERVANTS  YOU  ARE  TO  WHOM  YOU  OBEY  WHETHER  OF  SIN  UNTO  DEATH  OR  OF  OBEDIENCE  UNTO  RIGHTEOUSNESS 

--6:17--  BUT  GOD  BE  THANKED  THAT  YOU  WERE  THE  SERVANTS  OF  SIN  --BUT-- YOU  HAVE  OBEYED  FROM  THE  HEART  THAT  FORM  OF  DOCTRINE  WHICH  WAS  DELIVERED  YOU

--6:18-- BEING  THEN  MADE  FREE  FROM  SIN  YOU  BECAME  THE  SERVANTS  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS 

2 TIMOTHY 3:16  ALL  SCRIPTURE  IS  GIVEN  BY  INSPIRATION  OF  GOD  AND  IS  PROFITABLE  FOR  DOCTRINE  FOR  REPROOF  FOR  CORRECTION  FOR  INSTRUCTION  IN  RIGHTEOUSNESS

ROMANS 15:4  FOR  WHATSOEVER  THINGS  WERE  WRITTEN  AFORETIME  WERE  WRITTEN  FOR  OUR  LEARNING  THAT  WE  THROUGH  PATIENCE  AND  COMFORT  OF  SCRIPTURES  MIGHT  HAVE  HOPE 

ROMANS 15:18  FOR  I  WILL  NOT  DARE  TO  SPEAK  OF  ANY  OF  THOSE  THINGS  WHICH  CHRIST  HATH  NOT  WROUGHT  BY  ME  TO  MAKE  THE  GENTILES  --- OBEDIENT  BY  WORD  AND  DEED 

ROMANS  12:2  AND  BE  NOT  CONFORMED  TO  THIS  WORLD  BUT  BE  YOU  TRANSFORMED  BY  THE  RENEWING  OF  YOUR  MIND  THAT  YOU  MAY  PROVE  WHAT  IS  THAT  GOOD  AND  ACCEPTABLE  AND  PERFECT  WILL  OF  GOD

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST