IGNORED

Sin-Conscience? Beware— It Could Show Lack Of Faith!

Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

SIMPLY ABSURD   ---   NOTHING  BUT  THE  BLOOD  

AGAIN   ---   SAYS  WHO

SCHOLARSHIP  OR  DISCIPLESHIP

THE  CHOICE -- MAN  OR  JESUS  CHRIST  THE  SAVIOUR  AND MESSIAH

1 CORINTHIANS 5:6  YOUR  GLORYING  --IS  NOT  GOOD--  KNOW  YOU  NOT  THAT  A  LITTLE  LEAVEN  LEAVENETH  THE  WHOLE  LUMP

--5:7-- PURGE  OUT  THEREFORE  THE  OLD  LEAVEN  THAT  --YOU-- MAY  BE  A  NEW  LUMP  AS  YOU  ARE  UNLEAVENED  FOR  EVEN  CHRIST  OUR  PASSOVER  IS  SACRIFICED  FOR  US  

1 THESSALONIANS 4:7  FOR  GOD  HATH  NOT  CALLED  US  UNTO  UNCLEANNESS  BUT  UNTO  HOLINESS 

JOHN 5:29  AND  SHALL  COME  FORTH  THEY  ---THAT  HAVE  DONE  GOOD--- UNTO  THE  RESURRECTION  OF  LIFE  AND  THEY  THAT  HAVE  DONE  EVIL  UNTO  TO  RESURRECTION  OF  DAMNATION 

****************************************************                  JOHN 5:34  BUT  I  RECEIVE --NOT  TESTIMONY  FROM  MAN-- BUT  THESE  THINGS  --I  SAY--  THAT  YOU  MIGHT  BE  SAVED  

EPHESIANS 4:22  THAT  YOU  PUT  OFF  CONCERNING  THE  FORMER  CONVERSATION  THE  OLD  MAN  ---WHICH  IS  CORRUPT  ACCORDING  TO  THE  DECEITFUL  LUSTS 

COLOSSIANS 3:9  LIE  NOT  TO  ONE  ANOTHER  SEEING  THAT  YOU  HAVE  PUT  OFF  THE  OLD  MAN  WITH  HIS  DEEDS 

ROMANS 10:3  FOR  THEY  BEING  IGNORANT  OF  GODS  RIGHTEOUSNESS AND  GOING  ABOUT  TO  ESTABLISH  THEIR  OWN  RIGHTEOUSNESS  --- HAVE  NOT  SUBMITTED --- THEMSELVES  UNTO  THE  RIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  GOD 

****************************************************                 

ISAIAH 42:8  -- I  AM  THE  LORD -- THAT  IS  MY  NAME  AND -- MY  GLORY --  WILL  I  NOT  GIVE  TO  ANOTHER  NEITHER  MY  PRAISE  TO  GRAVEN  IMAGES 

1 CORINTHIANS 3:19  FOR  THE  WISDOM  OF  THIS  WORLD  IS  FOOLISHNESS WITH  GOD  FOR  IT  IS  WRITTEN  HE  TAKETH  THE  WISE  IN  THEIR  OWN  CRAFTINESS 

JUDE 1:16  THESE  ARE  MURMERERS  COMPLAINERS  ---WALKING  AFTER  THEIR  LUSTS--- AND  THEIR  MOUTH  SPEAKETH  GREAT  SWELLING  WORDS  HAVING  MENS  PERSONS  IN  ADMIRATION  BECAUSE  OF  ADVANTAGE

ACTS 10:35  BUT  IN  EVERY  NATION  HE  THAT  FEARETH  HIM  ---AND  WORKETH  RIGHTEOUSNESS---IS  ACCEPTED--- WITH  HIM

LUKE 21:34  AND  TAKE  HEED  TO  YOURSELVES  LEST  --AT  ANY  TIME-- YOUR  HEARTS  BE  OVERCHARGED WITH  SURFEITING  AND  DRUNKENNESS ---AND  CARES  OF  THIS  LIFE--- AND  SO  THAT  DAY  COME  UPON  YOU  UNAWARES 

--21:35-- FOR  AS  A  SNARE  SHALL  IT  COME  ON  ALL  THEM  THAT  DWELL  ON  THE  FACE  OF  THE  WHOLE  EARTH 

*******21:36  WATCH  YOU  THEREFORE  --AND  PRAY  ALWAYS-- THAT  YOU  MAY  BE  ACCOUNTED  WORTHY  TO  ESCAPE  ALL  THESE  THINGS  THAT  SHALL  COME  TO  PASS  AND  TO  STAND  BEFORE  THE  SON  OF  MAN

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

LORD  OF  LORDS  AND  KING  OF  KINGS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, steve morrow said:

AGAIN   ---   SAYS  WHO

SCHOLARSHIP  OR  DISCIPLESHIP

THE  CHOICE -- MAN  OR  JESUS  CHRIST  THE  SAVIOUR  AND MESSIAH

1 CORINTHIANS 5:6  YOUR  GLORYING  --IS  NOT  GOOD--  KNOW  YOU  NOT  THAT  A  LITTLE  LEAVEN  LEAVENETH  THE  WHOLE  LUMP

--5:7-- PURGE  OUT  THEREFORE  THE  OLD  LEAVEN  THAT  --YOU-- MAY  BE  A  NEW  LUMP  AS  YOU  ARE  UNLEAVENED  FOR  EVEN  CHRIST  OUR  PASSOVER  IS  SACRIFICED  FOR  US  

1 THESSALONIANS 4:7  FOR  GOD  HATH  NOT  CALLED  US  UNTO  UNCLEANNESS  BUT  UNTO  HOLINESS 

JOHN 5:29  AND  SHALL  COME  FORTH  THEY  ---THAT  HAVE  DONE  GOOD--- UNTO  THE  RESURRECTION  OF  LIFE  AND  THEY  THAT  HAVE  DONE  EVIL  UNTO  TO  RESURRECTION  OF  DAMNATION 

****************************************************                  JOHN 5:34  BUT  I  RECEIVE --NOT  TESTIMONY  FROM  MAN-- BUT  THESE  THINGS  --I  SAY--  THAT  YOU  MIGHT  BE  SAVED  

EPHESIANS 4:22  THAT  YOU  PUT  OFF  CONCERNING  THE  FORMER  CONVERSATION  THE  OLD  MAN  ---WHICH  IS  CORRUPT  ACCORDING  TO  THE  DECEITFUL  LUSTS 

COLOSSIANS 3:9  LIE  NOT  TO  ONE  ANOTHER  SEEING  THAT  YOU  HAVE  PUT  OFF  THE  OLD  MAN  WITH  HIS  DEEDS 

ROMANS 10:3  FOR  THEY  BEING  IGNORANT  OF  GODS  RIGHTEOUSNESS AND  GOING  ABOUT  TO  ESTABLISH  THEIR  OWN  RIGHTEOUSNESS  --- HAVE  NOT  SUBMITTED --- THEMSELVES  UNTO  THE  RIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  GOD 

****************************************************                 

ISAIAH 42:8  -- I  AM  THE  LORD -- THAT  IS  MY  NAME  AND -- MY  GLORY --  WILL  I  NOT  GIVE  TO  ANOTHER  NEITHER  MY  PRAISE  TO  GRAVEN  IMAGES 

1 CORINTHIANS 3:19  FOR  THE  WISDOM  OF  THIS  WORLD  IS  FOOLISHNESS WITH  GOD  FOR  IT  IS  WRITTEN  HE  TAKETH  THE  WISE  IN  THEIR  OWN  CRAFTINESS 

JUDE 1:16  THESE  ARE  MURMERERS  COMPLAINERS  ---WALKING  AFTER  THEIR  LUSTS--- AND  THEIR  MOUTH  SPEAKETH  GREAT  SWELLING  WORDS  HAVING  MENS  PERSONS  IN  ADMIRATION  BECAUSE  OF  ADVANTAGE

ACTS 10:35  BUT  IN  EVERY  NATION  HE  THAT  FEARETH  HIM  ---AND  WORKETH  RIGHTEOUSNESS---IS  ACCEPTED--- WITH  HIM

LUKE 21:34  AND  TAKE  HEED  TO  YOURSELVES  LEST  --AT  ANY  TIME-- YOUR  HEARTS  BE  OVERCHARGED WITH  SURFEITING  AND  DRUNKENNESS ---AND  CARES  OF  THIS  LIFE--- AND  SO  THAT  DAY  COME  UPON  YOU  UNAWARES 

--21:35-- FOR  AS  A  SNARE  SHALL  IT  COME  ON  ALL  THEM  THAT  DWELL  ON  THE  FACE  OF  THE  WHOLE  EARTH 

*******21:36  WATCH  YOU  THEREFORE  --AND  PRAY  ALWAYS-- THAT  YOU  MAY  BE  ACCOUNTED  WORTHY  TO  ESCAPE  ALL  THESE  THINGS  THAT  SHALL  COME  TO  PASS  AND  TO  STAND  BEFORE  THE  SON  OF  MAN

LORD  OF  LORDS  AND  KING  OF  KINGS

No disrespect intended, but.....I don’t  think that I am the “only” one that by passes these types of giant  Scripture Walls.....I already have a Bible....  I know what’s in it.... we are more interested in what you “ Think!”....... just saying...

I cant prove this , but I would  bet everything that I own that the following is True....

Had something prevented Jesus from sprinkling His Holy Shed Blood on the Mercy Seat Of the Heavenly Ark of the Covenant.....Salvation for Anybody would have been an impossibility....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/18/2020 at 3:09 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

When it comes to Salvation, the Initiative belongs to God ....” NOBODY comes to God , lest the Spirit draw him” ) 

How did God draw me?
  (hint) "My sheep hear  my voice, and I know them, and they follow me"

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, Not of works, lest any man should boast" Ephesians 2:8-9

OK, Through faith

So then faith cometh by hearing, and (hearing  by the  ' WORD')  of God. Romans 10:17

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
I heard the word. (My sheep HEAR my voice-Jesus is the word-He wrote the program) I then received faith. I then believed. I then received God's gift. Done.

The life is in the Blood.  Of the Lamb.  Jesus.  The Word..........

in the beginning was the WORD....

• Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

AGAIN   ---   SAYS  WHO

“Be shepherds of God’s Church, the Church that Jesus  bought with His own  Blood”. Acts20:28

” He reconciled to Himself all things , by making peace through His Shed Blood on the Cross” col1:20

“ We have Redemption....the Forgiveness ot Sins Through His Blood? “Eph1:7”

The Grand- Daddy Of them All ————

“ Without the Shedding Of Blood...There is NO FORGIVENESS FOR SINS !” Heb 9:22 

Want more? I can provide it, but you know how I feel about giant “ Scripture Walls.....boy, I could give you one....Perhaps I spoke too soon...lol

“ The Blood Of Jesus Purifies us from ALL Sins” 1 John 1:7

” He has freed us from our Sins , by His Blood.” Rev 1:*

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

NOTHING  BUT  THE  BLOOD  ---  SAYS  WHO

1 JOHN 5:8  AND  THERE  ARE  --THREE--  THAT  BEAR  WITNESS  IN  EARTH  THE  SPIRIT  AND  THE  WATER  AND  THE  BLOOD  AND  THESE  THREE  AGREE  IN  ONE

JOHN 15:3  NOW  YOU  ARE  CLEAN  THROUGH  --THE  WORD-- WHICH  I  HAVE  SPOKEN  UNTO  YOU 

2 TIMOTHY 3:16  --ALL  SCRIPTURE-- IS  GIVEN  BY  INSPIRATION  OF  GOD  AND  IS  PROFITABLE  FOR  DOCTRINE  FOR  REPROOF  FOR  CORRECTION  FOR  INSTRUCTION  IN  RIGHTEOUSNESS 

PROVERBS 11:4  RICHES  PROFIT  NOT  IN  THE  DAY  OF  WRATH  BUT  RIGHTEOUSNESS  DELIVERETH  FROM  DEATH 

******************************************************              2 CHRONICLES 18:15  AND  THE  KING  SAID  UNTO  HIM  HOW  MANY  TIMES  SHALL  I  ADJURE  THEE  THAT  THOU  SAY  NOTHING  BUT  THE  TRUTH  TO  ME  IN  THE  NAME  OF  THE  LORD 

******************************************************              

PROVERBS  3:5  TRUST  IN  THE  LORD  WITH  ALL  THINE  HEART  AND  LEAN  NOT  UNTO  THINE  OWN  UNDERSTANDING

2 THESSALONIANS  2:13  BUT  WE  ARE  BOUND  TO  GIVE  THANKS  ALWAYS  TO  GOD  FOR  YOU  BRETHREN  BELOVED  OF  THE  LORD  BECAUSE  GOD  HATH  ---FROM  THE  BEGINNING---  CHOSEN  YOU  TO  SALVATION  THROUGH  SANCTIFICATION  OF  THE  SPIRIT  AND  BELIEF  OF  THE  TRUTH 

JAMES 1:18  OF  HIS  OWN  WILL  BEGAT  HE  US  --- WITH  THE  WORD  OF  TRUTH --- THAT  WE  SHOULD  BE  A  KIND  OF  FIRST  FRUITS  OF  HIS  CREATURES 

YOU  HAVE  A  BIBLE  AND  KNOW  WHATS  IN  IT  ---  SO  YOU  WILLFULLY  DISOBEY  WHAT  THE  KING  OF  KINGS  AND  LORD  OF  LORDS  COMMANDS  OF  US  

DEUTERONOMY 4:2  YOU  SHALL  NOT  ADD  UNTO  THE  WORD  WHICH  I  COMMAND  YOU  NEITHER  SHALL  YOU  DIMINISH  OUGHT  FROM  IT  THAT  YOU  MAY  KEEP  THE  COMMANDMENTS  OF  THE  LORD  YOUR  GOD  WHICH  I  COMMAND  YOU 

JEREMIAH 26:2  THUS  SAITH  THE  LORD  STAND  IN  THE  COURT  OF  THE  LORDS  HOUSE  AND  SPEAK  UNTO  THE  CITIES  OF  JUDAH  WHICH  COME  TO  WORSHIP  IN  THE  LORDS  HOUSE  --ALL  THE  WORDS--  THAT  I  COMMAND  THEE  TO  SPEAK  UNTO  THEM  ---DIMINISH  NOT  A  WORD  

REVELATION 22:19  AND  IF  --ANY  MAN-- SHALL  TAKE  AWAY  FROM  THE  WORDS  OF  THE  BOOK  OF  THIS  PROPHECY  GOD  SHALL  TAKE  AWAY  HIS  PART  OUT  OF  THE  BOOK  OF  LIFE  AND  OUT  OF  THE  HOLY  CITY  AND  FROM  THE  THINGS  WHICH  ARE  WRITTEN  IN  THIS  BOOK 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

On 12/16/2020 at 11:54 PM, Hopefully said:

That is how I am able to see myself growing spiritually by the changes he has made in me, but the original post which everyone so far has agreed with seems to state by being aware of sin and repenting from it is trying to be saved by works.

Many of the things Paul said are hard to understand, and unlearned men will take and twist them. 2 Peter 3:15-16  The Galatians were not being led to follow the whole Torah, they were being led to believe that the sign of their salvation was circumcision, they were being led to believe that circumcision was the ticket into heaven.

Paul specifically tells them "if you become circumcised, your obligated to do the whole law" Galatians 5:2-3 And "for they themselves keep not the law, they're just circumcised, they desire to have you circumcised that they may glory in your flesh" Galatians 6:12-13

From this context we see that Paul is not talking about any obedience at all as 'works' but rather Paul is speaking about the ritualistic bondage making aspects of the Torah.
Things such as circumcision, eating only certain foods cooked in certain ways, having to wear only certain fabric, etc... literal rules that cause bondage to the rules themselves.

Furthermore we know from the Lord that "he that practices sin is the slave of sin"

"And if the Son shall make you free you shall be free indeed" 
from your (personal) sin.   John 8:(24) 34-36

One abstaining from adultery becomes free, not a slave.

One abstaining from drunkenness, becomes free, not a slave.

Therefore to take Paul's words as if he means that any and all obedience is bondage,
is to take his words in a very unlearned and twisted way.

And we also have the book of Romans for more context.

"for he that loves another has fulfilled the law,
for this: thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not commit adultery...
and if there be any other command it is summed up briefly in this statement;
namely, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" Romans 13:8-10

"Do we make void the law through faith? Certainly not, we establish the law"
Romans 3:31

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word even this;
love your neighbor as yourself" Galatians 5:14

The love that Christ and Paul taught is the Spirit of the law (spirit in every sense of the word lowercase and Capital)

This I say and testify in the Lord;
Walk in the Spirit and you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

The words that Christ spoke they are spirit and they are life. [John 6:63]

And Christ was born directly by the Spirit. [Luke 1:35]

Christ therefore is the most direct orator of the Spirit.

Following His teachings is walking in the Spirit, being led by the Spirit.

"For the Lord is the Spirit" 2 Corinthians 3:17

"If any man preaches otherwise and consents not to wholesome words,
even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine that is according to godliness, he is proud knowing nothing" 1 Timothy 6:3-14

"If any person does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let that person be anathema,
Oh Lord come!" 1 Corinthians 16:22

"He that has my commands and keeps them, he it is that loves me" John 14:21-24

"This is my command, that you love one another"
John 15:12 Matthew 7:12 Luke 6:27-49

What happens to every sincere believer is that we put the simple teachings of Christ into practice, [Luke 6:27-49] The simplicity of Christ, (by the power of the Spirit) and then also our flesh based sins also divinely subside. What it means to walk in the Spirit is to follow Christ, to let Christ be our preacher and teacher, actually doing the simple things He says to do. His sheep hear His voice, know Him, and follow Him. John 10:27. For the Lord is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:17 And we are to be led by the Spirit.

-------

The falling away that is happening, is a falling away from any obedience at all,

lawlessness, a disregard of the laws of Christ [Matthew 5 through 7, Luke 6:27-49]

[What Christ preached is the heart/spirit of the Torah, [Matt. 7:12, Rom. 13:8-9]
if we disregard even the simple teachings of Christ, [Matt 11:28-30, 1 John 5:2-3]
we therefore practice complete lawlessness,
and that is the lawlessness referred to in Matthew 24]

Indeed many preach on Galatians/Ephesians as if Paul is referring to any 'thought' as work.  Which can not be the case because in Galatians Paul says 
"And they that belong to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and lusts"
Galatians 5:24 explaining that the believer achieves victory over the fruit of the flesh as the fruit of the Spirit matures in the life of that sincere believer. 

[Which happens as we practice the simple teachings of Christ,
being led by His Spirit, walking in His Spirit]

And Paul directs us to be "holding every thought captive to the obedience of Christ" 2 Corinthians 10:5. [1 Corinthians 11:1]

For example when a Christian man sees an attractive woman, he is to be sure to not think lustful thoughts, because that is what Christ commanded, and because that Christian man is empowered by the Spirit to exercise 'self-control' [Gal. 5:22-24]

Another example, when we know in our mind that someone has something against us, we must try to make it right, clear our conscience, for that is what Christ commanded. All His teachings are mainly about our state of mind: Matthew 5 through 7. Therefore Paul calls it, "the renewing of your mind". These clear connections are not made by modern preachers, instead many lead people to believe that Christ and Paul were preaching different messages, but that is not the case.

In one way or another, in many Churches, the specific teachings of Christ are either overlooked, or disregarded, such is the progress of the falling away.

But the Messiah and the Father want you to actually heed His words:
Deuteronomy 18:18-19, Matthew 7:21-28, 2 John 1:9-10,
1 Corinthians 16:22, John 14:21-24.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." Romans 8:14

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

We are not under the law. So sin cannot condenm us. We are in christ. Its christ who righteous standing is ours. Can Jesus be condemn ? By his blood he took our place on the cross. We should have been on the cross and never resurrected. We earn that by our sinful works. He earn our salvation by his righteous works. Praise God who sent him. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/16/2020 at 5:13 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Sin is a bad thing.....sometimes a Terrible thing....duh. After a person Repents, that is, “ changes his mind” from “SELF TRUST” to “JESUS TRUST” he is Saved.So much for that.
As we established earlier , sin is bad.....any sin hurts others, hurts ourselves and displeases God On Account Of that Hurt.
However, too many “confused” Christians ....too many “poorly taught” Christians seem to live their lives Dwelling on the subject of Sin....something that God took care of for you, if you are a Believer in Jesus.If you are a Believer, God has Promised to Firgive you for all of your sins.....past ,present , and future.....He promised to take your sins and toss them into the “ deepest depths of the sea”.Your sins are as far removed from His sight as “ The East is from the West” And don’t tell anybody , but the Topper to all of this is that when the Accuser stands before you and God and tries to bring up all of your sins to God so that you can join him in Hell and get what you justly deserve , God is gonna say, “ What Sins? I don’t remember them!” Surprise! It’s just like Promised ! Saved “ To The Uttermost!”
So, in light all of these great Promises, the concern for Sin certainly has its place , but I know that ever since I became “A New Creation in Christ Jesus” , RESTING in paul’s Gospel of Grace Plus Nothing , I have become MUCH more “ SON” conscience “ as opposed to “SIN” Conscience 
God’s Assurance Of Salvation for all Believers and His Amazing Grace , once fully recognized and internalized , so Out- Shadows everything else , I find myself delivered from the Baby World existence of sin ...repent.....sin ....repent, ad nauseam, keeping my eyes 
on Myself instead of keeping my eyes on Him..... 
A life devoted to Sin-Maitainence as opposed to Son Appreciation shows a lack of confidence in the Plan Of God for His Children , simply put, it shows a lack of Faith . It’s a Paradox, but nevertheless it is True......the More I keep my eyes on Him and HIS Performance, not being so Obsessed with “ my” pitiful Performance —- the Better my Performance becomes .Christianity is kinda “ crazy “ like that.....Full Of Paradoxes—— you go up by going down......you become first by being last....I am finding that the less I worry about sin the better job I do Of not Sinning .....hmmmm... I wonder if God knew that long before I did......God bless...

Whose faith did Jesus declare greater? The keepers of the Law? Or the prostitute that wept on his feet and dried them with her hair?

The self righteous Pharisee who prayed or the sinner who would not as much as lift his eyes to heaven and prayed "forgive me a sinner?"