Amanda Frances

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  64

Amazon is being pressured to drop some Christian groups from charity list.  I am complaining to them about this.  We christians better speak up while we can.   Also, they have some very ungodly T shirts there.  I searched for Jesus loves you t shirts and they were there, plus some Jesus loves you t shirts that had cussing and insults.  Please complain to Amazon about also.

Thanks!

Found this information  @Worthy news:

https://www.worthynews.com/55235-amazon-pressured-to-drop-billy-graham-evangelistic-association-focus-on-the-family-from-charity-list

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/amazon-pressured-to-drop-billy-graham-evangelical-association-focus-on-the-family-from-charity-list.html

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

58 minutes ago, Amanda Frances said:

Amazon is being pressured to drop some Christian groups from charity list.  I am complaining to them about this.  We christians better speak up while we can.   Also, they have some very ungodly T shirts there.  I searched for Jesus loves you t shirts and they were there, plus some Jesus loves you t shirts that had cussing and insults.  Please complain to Amazon about also.

Thanks!

Found this information  @Worthy news:

https://www.worthynews.com/55235-amazon-pressured-to-drop-billy-graham-evangelistic-association-focus-on-the-family-from-charity-list

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/amazon-pressured-to-drop-billy-graham-evangelical-association-focus-on-the-family-from-charity-list.html

I can believe it. Amazon is very worldly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  64

8 minutes ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

While the wanting to stop selling christian merchandise does seem troubling, i believe its wrong to demand they refuse to sell other content. Its basically being hypocritical and doing the exact same thing the left is trying to do-get them to stop selling something because we dont like it.

It would be different if they marketed themselves as a Christian or a family friendly company, but theyve never made that claim, instead theyre more like a online walmart-they sell a bit of everything. So while i agree with you on the christian material and will contact them concerning that, i will not complain about the non Christian material.

I am thinking over what you wrote.  I object to mixing the Lord into the message of the ungodly t-shirts.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, Amanda Frances said:

Also, they have some very ungodly T shirts there.

Just do what I do and not buy the t-shirts. 

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I can believe it. Amazon is very worldly. 

Well...yeah. I do not think Amazon ever made claims to be a "Christian only" company. Kind of like every other retail out there unless it say "Christian Store".  Like a "Christian" book store. I would only complain about unchristian stuff being sold at a store that made the claim that they were a "Christian" store. But I can not very well fault a store for selling "unchristian things when they do not call themselves a "Christian" store. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

14 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well...yeah. I do not think Amazon ever made claims to be a "Christian only" company. Kind of like every other retail out there unless it say "Christian Store".  Like a "Christian" book store. I would only complain about unchristian stuff being sold at a store that made the claim that they were a "Christian" store. But I can not very well fault a store for selling "unchristian things when they do not call themselves a "Christian" store. 

That is true many big corporations like Amazon have a lot of power and greed. You have to be very careful buying on Amazon because there is a lot of gauging. At the end of the book of Revelation it tells us that these big companies will be destroyed. 

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 12/30/2020 at 9:21 AM, Amanda Frances said:

Also, they have some very ungodly T shirts there.  I searched for Jesus loves you t shirts and they were there, plus some Jesus loves you t shirts that had cussing and insults.  Please complain to Amazon about also.

It would be better to boycott the company that makes the blasphemous tee shirts than to boycott Amazon.  

22 hours ago, anynmsfmly said:

There are no more Christian stores.

There are several online Christian stores. There is also a Christian book store in the town not far from where I live. And I bought my Bible at a Christian book store a few years ago. So there still are Christian stores.