• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What is the Mark on The Hand?

The mark of the beast is something that allow the enemies of Christ to identify His followers so that, thus, they can exert vengeance against Christ afflicting His Bride.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

To answer the OP. There is none. That was a first century prophecy for first century people. Forget pre-mil nonsense and live today.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

There is more information about this mark I have recently had insights about from the holy spirit.  It has to do with the spirit of Babylonia the Bible calls Harlot Babylon.

Rev. 17 reveals she has a mark on her forehead.

" And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

The second part the holy spirit recently unveiled to me is those that drink of her wine, those that have become intoxicated by her, are those that participate mind and soul in her ways.

What does that truly mean?

God gave me an experience of her 'wine' last week.  It was quite intoxicating.  I was suddenly without debt and richer enough in assets to feel full.  All I had to do is go along with the Beast system. 

I felt full, blissful, rich in assets and so on.  Confortable.  Secure.

And disposible.

It lasted an entire week before I got canned and loss the extra income/responsibity/authority and pivileges that went with it.

For a moment I felt her, harlot bablyon.  I drank of her excess.  I worshipped at her feet.  I obeyed her dictates.

But then God ended it and I was poor and hapless again.

Suddenly I felt a real loss of power.  That 'power' was the spirit that rules over earth, ie satan.

Edited by suzan344

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

First of all, the most accurate translation, the KJV, says IN the hand, as someone else pointed out.  60 minutes had a story about a  "subdermal implant" that has a wireless transmitter. It continuously tests the blood, can tell when the person is going to feel sick tomorrow. The sailors in the example would get a signal to self administer a blood draw to diagnose and treat illness. This is bigger than a microchip, but could be downsized in the future. 

You can already pay with your hand thanks to Amazon, unveiled Sept 29, 2020.

Some say the virus was manufactured for the vaccine, which is the precursor or trial run for the future mark. 

Here's some interesting conspiracy theory out there now.  Bill Gates and Microsoft have a patent about cryptocurrency, though not implantable, that is numbered W0/2020/060606. The President of France is Emmanuel Macron, funded by Soros and endorsed by Obama. You recognize the first name from the bible that means God with us. His last name means mark. He was born on a pagan holiday, December 21, 1977. He campaigned saying he wanted to rule like the Roman god Jupiter. He won by 66.06%. France was first to require covid passports, some say. Macron's meeting with the pope was the longest one of any head of state. Video from France showed a bouncer literally  throwing an unvaccinated woman out of a grocery store. I am certainly not saying Macron is the beast like some say he is, but he bears watching.

People here in NY have already been thrown out of restaurants. A black man cried out that it was a new form of segregation when his family was ordered to leave a pizza place. This is only the beginning, according to my KJV bible. Even rapture believers are warning of coming persecution, now more than ever.