Jump to content
ForHisGlory37

AI TAUGHT ITSELF CHESS IN FOUR HOURS AND BEATS GRANDMASTER CHESS PLAYER USING NEVER BEFORE MOVES

Recommended Posts

So this article is presenting AI that taught itself to play chess in four hours then goes on to beat a Grandmaster champion using never before seen moves.  I've also heard of maybe downloading peoples' brains if they have the chip in the heads to learn to do anything.  Reminds me of the "Matrix " movie where the character Neo downloads into his brain how to do Jujitsu, kickboxing, and other such martial arts.  Look at the technology of the smartphones.  I read, most people can't even go without looking or checking their cell phones for 15 minutes.  They use the smartphones for shopping, maps, texting, all other  sorts of things and they love their cell phones.  What if this chip is introduced that you get in your head and you are your own "smartphone" with information that can be downloadable right into your brain.  MARK OF THE BEAST... hmmm sounds like people won't be "forced" into taking the MOB per se but flocking, and running to get that chip to "enjoy" technology at your fingertips and improve your performance, thinking, and abilities.  What is your take?

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5204513/Robot-taught-never-seen-chess-moves-hours.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're on to something, it's called the evolution of "humanism".

People are not happy with how God has created them, they can do better. They want longer lives, be smarter, avoid sickness and death, travel in outer space for extended periods of time, be as god's. It's no conspiracy theory what they're working on: robotics, Ai, DNA, genetic tampering and bio metrics for human 2.0. Man's attempt to replace God, and be as god's.

I suspect they are farther along than we even realize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

So this article is presenting AI that taught itself to play chess in four hours then goes on to beat a Grandmaster champion using never before seen moves.  I've also heard of maybe downloading peoples' brains if they have the chip in the heads to learn to do anything.  Reminds me of the "Matrix " movie where the character Neo downloads into his brain how to do Jujitsu, kickboxing, and other such martial arts.  Look at the technology of the smartphones.  I read, most people can't even go without looking or checking their cell phones for 15 minutes.  They use the smartphones for shopping, maps, texting, all other  sorts of things and they love their cell phones.  What if this chip is introduced that you get in your head and you are your own "smartphone" with information that can be downloadable right into your brain.  MARK OF THE BEAST... hmmm sounds like people won't be "forced" into taking the MOB per se but flocking, and running to get that chip to "enjoy" technology at your fingertips and improve your performance, thinking, and abilities.  What is your take?

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5204513/Robot-taught-never-seen-chess-moves-hours.html

 

Actually I don't think AlphaZero has played a human yet. I'm pretty connected to the latest happenings in the chess world and have not yet seen such a game. AlphaZero did play 100 games against Stockfish, the most powerful chess engine in existence, much stronger than any human, and won, after four hours of playing itself. Pretty crazy. 

Cells phones, imo, are designed to connect us for later, real use. That should manifest soon.

I have seen what I think is a precursor to the MOB. It's the bandanna's worn by ISIS followers. They wear these on the wrist or the forehead and have the mark of ISIS printed on them, exposed so everyone can see the insignia. This is closer to what Revelation says about the hand or the forehead. In the case of the MOB it's likely going to be a permanent mark so you can't get rid of it. A chip could be removed relatively easily. A tattoo cannot be, a brand even tougher to remove. In any case, the mark will be visible and everyone will know to whom the marked individual belongs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Actually I don't think AlphaZero has played a human yet. I'm pretty connected to the latest happenings in the chess world and have not yet seen such a game. AlphaZero did play 100 games against Stockfish, the most powerful chess engine in existence, much stronger than any human, and won, after four hours of playing itself. Pretty crazy. 

Cells phones, imo, are designed to connect us for later, real use. That should manifest soon.

I have seen what I think is a precursor to the MOB. It's the bandanna's worn by ISIS followers. They wear these on the wrist or the forehead and have the mark of ISIS printed on them, exposed so everyone can see the insignia. This is closer to what Revelation says about the hand or the forehead. In the case of the MOB it's likely going to be a permanent mark so you can't get rid of it. A chip could be removed relatively easily. A tattoo cannot be, a brand even tougher to remove. In any case, the mark will be visible and everyone will know to whom the marked individual belongs. 

It says in the article that a Grandmaster Garry Kasparov was beaten  back in 1997.  hmmm.... in Revelation, I caught something while reading.  It says ON the forehead, and IN  the hand.  Interesting don't you think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bible says it will be a Mark. Not a chip. Take Scripture literally except when it is clearly allegorical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

It says in the article that a Grandmaster Garry Kasparov was beaten  back in 1997.  hmmm.... in Revelation, I caught something while reading.  It says ON the forehead, and IN  the hand.  Interesting don't you think? 

Yes, but Kasparov was beaten by Deep Blue. I'll look to see if AlphaZero has played a human. Yep, it is interesting. 'In' the skin like a tattoo. 'On' the skin, again like a tattoo. Just like the Nazi's did to the Jews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×