• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, 

I saw a post about how the earth is spinning faster than it has the past 50 years. 

And that we loose 0.5 seconds everyday.

And a bible verse about how the earth and stars are going to stuff and it will be like hell unleashed on earth or something and people will be running around then Jesus would come and help the earth. 

And it said that time is running out like seriously now and that Jesus is coming soon.

(This was like 3 days ago)

I saw a video on ig and the person said how they feel In their spirit that everything has been quiet spiritually and that something big is about to happen. And that we need to be ready. And someone commented on it that they feel weird when someone says “in about ten years time “ as if we’re not going to have ten years. I think it’s the antichrist 

I haven’t been living right. Jesus spits lukewarm out and tells people who don’t do Gods will to depart and people who sin to depart. He also separates the sheep from goats. I feel condemned.

I haven’t really had time. I feel like I’ve did more wrong than good. I still struggle with ocd and it causes me to dwell on sinful thoughts all day

I don’t want to be rejected by him. I find it hard to repent of sinful thoughts me head just does and dwells on always being tempted

He’s so serious and I dknt want him to tell me to go.

I don’t want to go to hell. I also don’t really feel emotion towards Jesus. He scares me and almost the whole time I was scared of him.

don’t know where I’m going (eternally) I’m extremely sad and depressed and worried. I dknt know if it’s going to be good. My family also need saved and I haven’t been praying for them. I have barley been praying because of ocd. I get tempted to curse and blasphemy God when I pray. 

I’m not sanctified enough idt 

At the minute I feel kinda numb of emotion but a lot of time I’m sad and I don’t think I’ve produced enough fruits. The last few days I’ve been wasting time doing nothing all day but lay in bed on my phone. The whole time i felt rushed and I’ve been barley praying to God. I’m scared of loosing Jesus. 

Thanks for reading :)?

Edited by Caitlin _

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

No don’t be. You won’t even notices .05 of a second is gone. Relax and take a breath. We are here if you ever need some insight. God loves you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

37 minutes ago, Caitlin _ said:

Hi, 
I’m really sad and scared and i don’t really know who else to message.

I saw a post about how the earth is spinning faster than it has the past 50 years. 

And that we loose 0.5 seconds everyday.

And a bible verse about how the earth and stars are going to stuff and it will be like hell unleashed on earth or something and people will be running around then Jesus would come and help the earth. 

And it said that time is running out like seriously now and that Jesus is coming soon.

(This was like 3 days ago)

I saw a video on ig and the person said how they feel In their spirit that everything has been quiet spiritually and that something big is about to happen. And that we need to be ready. And someone commented on it that they feel weird when someone says “in about ten years time “ as if we’re not going to have ten years. I think it’s the antichrist 

I haven’t been living right. Jesus spits lukewarm out and tells people who don’t do Gods will to depart and people who sin to depart. He also separates the sheep from goats. I feel condemned.

I haven’t really had time. I feel like I’ve did more wrong than good. I still struggle with ocd and it causes me to dwell on sinful thoughts all day

I don’t want to be rejected by him. I find it hard to repent of sinful thoughts me head just does and dwells on always being tempted

He’s so serious and I dknt want him to tell me to go.

I don’t want to go to hell. I also don’t really feel emotion towards Jesus. He scares me and almost the whole time I was scared of him.

don’t know where I’m going (eternally) I’m extremely sad and depressed and worried. I dknt know if it’s going to be good. My family also need saved and I haven’t been praying for them. I have barley been praying because of ocd. I get tempted to curse and blasphemy God when I pray. 

I’m not sanctified enough idt 

At the minute I feel kinda numb of emotion but a lot of time I’m sad and I don’t think I’ve produced enough fruits. The last few days I’ve been wasting time doing nothing all day but lay in bed on my phone. The whole time i felt rushed and I’ve been barley praying to God. I’m scared of loosing Jesus. 

The Lord taught us not to worry about things.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Think it through...how can the earth both be going faster then ever but yet getting slower...dont allow your fear to trick you into believing everything you see on the internet. ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Caitlin, don't be worried.

Everything is alright.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,267
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Caitlin _ said:

Hi, 
I’m really sad and scared and i don’t really know who else to message.

If you are a born again child of God,
You can message God, by talking out loud, or silently, in your mind, to Him.
He will hear your voice either way. He can do that.
He created you. He wrote the owners manual for all the children of God, called the bible.
You can read His words to you there. That is what I do
*****The Holy Spirit will also seal you as God's own*****

“Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Holy Spirit dwells in you?” (1 Cor. 3:16)

He opens the hearts of God’s elect to the truth of Jesus.
He adopts G
od’s elect to become children of God.
He is YOUR helper.
He is  YOUR comforter.
He will guide you.

The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought,
but the Spirit himself
intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

He is your teacher, and will teach you all things.
“And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes
and be careful to obey my rules”
(Ezekiel 36:27).

He is your comforter. Crying out to God for help, God's spirit will open your eyes
to the love God has for you, Caitlin. It's written in your bible. God's promises.
God is not the author of confusion. So don't listen to any voice of condemnation.

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus"

God is light. His promises are true. All of them.
For God so loved the world, He gave.......

Bad thinking has been downloaded in my mind for a lot of my formative years.
I memorized this below and quote it to myself when I start my foolish morbid introspection.

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble,
whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-
-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--
think about such things".............default_thumbsup.gif.197081ae879eb7b5c65c38424cdccd45.gif
Philippians 4:8
It works!   

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

9 hours ago, Caitlin _ said:

I have barley been praying because of ocd. I get tempted to curse and blasphemy God when I pray. 

For thing is You do not save yourself or make yourself rightous.

It is Jesus who saves you.

It is Jesus who having given up the Glory, Splendour, Power etche had in heaven came as a baby, lived as a human and died ahorrible, degrading, shameful, painful death to forgive you your sins and to give you his righteousness.

This is basic Christianity.

Second you need to read and re read and re read  https://iocdf.org/expert-opinions/25-tips-for-ocd-treatment/

Then talk to your doctor/therapist about it. Also discuss it with your minister so he can support you better.

A big problem with OCD is the ' intrusive thoughts ' that seem to tell you to do or say nasty things, or seem that you are thinking them.

There is only one way to deal with them and that is to say ' ok that's right. ' and just carry on.

Last thing, stop watching, listening to end time preaching, rantings etc. You have enough to be dealing with so put your energies into normal everyday Christian living, reading the Bible, praying about it, praying for all those who need prayer and in living for Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

9 hours ago, Caitlin _ said:

False info is the hallmark of the adversaries. They want you worried into a corner. You can REFUSE to be cowed and worship the Lord.

Play good Christian music loud and shout them down. You have a future - they do not. The adversaries want you to go down with them. You will not.

The Lord has promised never to leave you or forsake you. That is what HE DOES that is not based on our merit. Just believe and keep you powder dry. Be loyal to HIM and BELIEVE...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,378
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

None of what happens in the world is out of God's control.

God loves you, and is thus motivated to save you, and to give you a joyful life

Jesus has given us His peace and rest.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

1 John 4:4 - You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Romans 8:31 - What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:37 - Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Matthew 11:28 - Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 13:5 - … He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Matthew 28:20 - … lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

So every time you start to feel concern rising inside you, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and thank God that He is with you. And thank Him for His peace, and His rest. And trust in His faithfulness – because He is faithful despite our imperfections.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,413
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Take heart. We don't earn salvation. It's a gift. When we do good and shun sin it's a demonstration of love for God, not a means of attaining salvation.

Regarding the days getting shorter, that's probably not anything new. It's just some tiny thing that's been going on for a long time now that won't really affect us. That said... Matthew 24 does talk about the Tribulation and speaks of the days being shortened. Is that what the verse is talking about? Probably not, but it is something to consider. In either case Luke 21:28 also talks about the last days and tells us that when we see the signs we should look up! It's good for us, not something to be feared. If you feel led to do better then by all means try walk closer to God. Just don't get stressed out over trying to be perfect. God knows we're human and a work in progress.

• Thumbs Up 2