Figure of eighty

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,257
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

they are the people who wrote those books and you did compare them to me...

pfft

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,270
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, other one said:

Constance Cumbey is a person like me....    that's even worse.

Constance Cumbey - the author and Lawyer is NOT at all a person like you in fact she would be debunking the Q movement you are defending , she would be debunking all that has to do with New Age.  She will be the first to say how the Kundalini snake spirit has swept into the churches and politics.

Cumbey offered the first major criticism of the New Age movement from a Christian perspective in The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow:

She was alert to see the signs already taking ground in the sixties and seventies, eighties... she saw the NEW AGE kundalini snake spirit creeping into the churches. way back then.

But the main media try to maline her saying its just conspiracies.

You know that word conspiracy was coined by the CIA to dismiss people from trying to expose the truth.

You can find her testimony on youtube

https://youtu.be/Votl9_32nHg

The Rainbow movement =  very much à propos today

Edited by 1to3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,307
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

21 hours ago, Daily Bread said:

We will not get into God's kingdom by murder even if it is self defense. Many scriptures will tell you this.

I'm in agreement with the thrust of what you are saying. The truth is never popular and rarely received. Many are fearful and they trust in this flesh --- or steel as it were --- and justify evil in the name of self preservation. The flesh is at odds with the Spirit and this is a testimony of the words of the Lord who said, "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit is indeed willing, but the flesh is weak." (Matthew 26:41) 

Forgive those who wrong us, turn the other cheek, and love our enemies. This is foolishness to the flesh which is perishing. Did Stephen pick up a stone to cast at the mob? One does not love their enemy with the business end of a firearm, returning evil with evil. Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword. 

I have faced armed men with nothing in my hands and it was a joy to do so. This life which God gave to me is not mine to keep; I trusted in the Spirit of the Lord saying, "I have nothing to lose and everything to gain." Why should I fear bullets? I know that this life is His to take just as it pleased Christ to give Himself to me when I was dying. It would be better (for me) to be absent from this body but until such time comes I remain. Thus to live is Christ, and to die is gain. :)  

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, other one said:

they are the people who wrote those books and you did compare them to me...

pfft

Aaah...well i didnt look at the authors...but that doesnt change the fact i was in fact not comparing you specifically to them and you know it...your just doing the exact same thing you always do when someone backs you in a corner and you can't prove your case, your making up something to be offended about and marching out.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

1 hour ago, Marathoner said:
Daily Bread said:

We will not get into God's kingdom by murder even if it is self defense. Many scriptures will tell you this.

1 hour ago, Marathoner said:

I'm in agreement with the thrust of what you are saying. The truth is never popular and rarely received. Many are fearful and they trust in this flesh --- or steel as it were --- and justify evil in the name of self preservation.

@Marathoner .. Are you saying then that you believe all who have killed in self defense will not get into God's kingdom?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,270
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

Hi other one, ;

Just to say I don't dislike you, and I did pray for you last night that God protect you from any adverse effect from the covid-19 vaccine. I though you said you where not getting the vaccine because of your wife's medical condition. So I am a bit surprised that you both decided to get the vaccines.

I truly am concerned about these vaccines, and i feel led to warn people to look at both sides before making their decision.

I don't dislike you, actually I find you to be very smart, a bit of a raconteur with some tall stories and having a bit of a dark side but you can be also interesting with all the things you come up with. Just I don't necessarily agree with everything you say especially when I don't see it align with Gods Word. I do give thumbs up to you when I see you have a point.

I just wanted you to know that ,  I think you know by now that I question people and what they say, but I do it for clarification and further understanding.

I learned a lot from being here at Worthy,and much of what you have written I have looked up and researched further on, so that is a good thing, because I have also learnt more, even though I may still not be in agreement with some of your views and challenge them by asking you or going about looking them up myself, but that is a good thing.

Just had it on my heart to let you know that.

with the Lords peace

In Christ Jesus always;

1to3

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 1/17/2021 at 12:30 PM, Figure of eighty said:

Just finished watching the Capitol seige and it's very chilling like. 

I cant fathom where people like that are mentally to set up a gallow for thr VP and take names and say theyre coming for those people.

Its so scary bc these people stromed in and werent stopped and took pictures of sensitive information and were just ready for whatever.

Im really worried for the future. 

I feel like I need to learn to shoot or something.

You are currently under the protection of the Holy Spirit. No guns needed.

If what you're watching on TV scares you, watch something else.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Aaah...well i didnt look at the authors...but that doesnt change the fact i was in fact not comparing you specifically to them and you know it...your just doing the exact same thing you always do when someone backs you in a corner and you can't prove your case, your making up something to be offended about and marching out.

No I don't know it Patriot.   You have refused to spend the time to read through many things I have proposed over the years on this very complex subject and you seek to make me look bad because I express things that have takes decades to dig out and can't express with one or two sentences here and there.    And I'm tired of it so take what I say or leave it, it truly makes me no difference...   but your put downs hurt so I'm not going to expose myself to your laziness any longer.

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

7 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Constance Cumbey - the author and Lawyer is NOT at all a person like you in fact she would be debunking the Q movement you are defending , she would be debunking all that has to do with New Age.  She will be the first to say how the Kundalini snake spirit has swept into the churches and politics.

Cumbey offered the first major criticism of the New Age movement from a Christian perspective in The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow:

She was alert to see the signs already taking ground in the sixties and seventies, eighties... she saw the NEW AGE kundalini snake spirit creeping into the churches. way back then.

But the main media try to maline her saying its just conspiracies.

You know that word conspiracy was coined by the CIA to dismiss people from trying to expose the truth.

You can find her testimony on youtube

https://youtu.be/Votl9_32nHg

The Rainbow movement =  very much à propos today

Why do you think I recommended that book to Patriot?    You are the one placing Q as promoting the New World order when that is simply not true from anything I've read.   For a person to believe that, they would have to think Donald Trump was a New Ager.   

But I just don't see how Q could be considered New Age.  Could you explain that to me.  You seem to know a lot more about him/her than do I.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

6 hours ago, other one said:

No I don't know it Patriot.   You have refused to spend the time to read through many things I have proposed over the years on this very complex subject and you seek to make me look bad because I express things that have takes decades to dig out and can't express with one or two sentences here and there.    And I'm tired of it so take what I say or leave it, it truly makes me no difference...   but your put downs hurt so I'm not going to expose myself to your laziness any longer.

except I have....I just didnt look at the authors...I have actually read the first book you suggested...

you say put downs hurt, but have you looked in the mirror? for instance here, you literally, invented a reason to be offended. I asked you to back up your case. You did not. You said look it up yourself, which you always do. Your response was to literally put words in my mouth. Which you do every single time I ask you to back up your claims-every single time. I find that offensive. And even in this post, you call me lazy? and accuse me of NOT reading your stuff-both accusations are blatantly not true and offensive. Yet you have the nerve to be offended because I asked you for evidence?

Just because I dont take you at your word, doesn't mean Im putting you down. Asking you to back up your claims isn't an attack on you. Nor does it mean Im not researching myself. Ive READ several of the books youve suggested over the years. I have even read Tragedy and hope...was a very interesting book, and well written. 

With that said....no one here has time nor the money to go out and buy every single book you suggest. and some of the ones youve listed over the years are, well, unreliable at best. Even Tragedy and hope...its theories. Its not proof positive, its well thought out theories, but thats it.

If your engaged in an online debate, back up your claims with readily available sources-not sources that people have to buy and wait 2 weeks for them to be shipped in.

And before you go and get offended at anything I say, take a good long hard look in the mirror, and you will find you are the one who is putting me -and anyone else who disagrees with you, down, and then trying to put the blame on us. It doesn't speak to someone with years of experience, it speaks to someone who has none.