IGNORED

Are you personally prepared with the Gospel Armor for tribulation? If so, What scriptures got you there?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/27/2021 at 12:03 AM, DeighAnn said:

So much time is spent in the debates of the 'when' and 'what' will happen in the world, but what about OUR personal journey through the tribulation? 

You dont seem to be enduring anything now.

Rev 3:10 Since you hv kept my command to endure patiently i will also keep you from the hour of trial that will come to the world to test them.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/26/2021 at 4:13 PM, R. Hartono said:

Rev 3:10 Since you hv kept my command to endure patiently i will also keep you from the hour of trial that will come to the world to test them.

Do you think they dont endure anything be4 the great tribulation ?

Yes, I believe they endure same as all other generations have.  

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

You dont seem to be enduring anything now.

If His sons and daughters are taken away before the last days then please explain, o

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Do you see how God will be keeping ME, at least,  from the hour?  

Edited by DeighAnn
add

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

6 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

If His sons and daughters are taken away before the last days then please explain, o

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Do you see how God will be keeping ME, at least,  from the hour?  

You know that happens until the Restrainer (Holy Spirit) is taken n then the ac is revealed in the great tribulation...2 Thes 2:6.

The churh of Philadelphia has endured patiently n will be saved from the hour of tribulation that will test the whole world n the foolish virgins shall be left.

Edited by R. Hartono

Picture this, its judgment day, and there we stand, crowds of people behind us.  Many of them for the past 1000 years have been separated from Christ, many of them have been priests and ruled with Him.  

ONE OF US IS IN A WORLD OF HURT. 

As we are responsible for all those STANDING BEHIND US who heard what we professed to be RIGHT  and

one of us wasn't called of God

so one  is going to be found to be a false teacher, of false doctrine, and not only will  not get any good works,  will be found unrighteous but WILL BE  responsible for all the unrighteousness caused on down the line.  

Now,  WHEN GOD looks in our direction,  one of us will say

YOU SAID those who slept were coming back with you LIKE IT IS WRITTEN in 4:13-17 and when you bring them back we would be changed.

And I knew when you returned it was for the DAY of vengeance, because of the reading in the temple, and the angels at the tomb, and returning as Lord of lord and King of kings

and NOT TO  pick up a few parts of the body leave the rest to take those off to heaven knowing there is about to be a war going on there  JUST so that you can bring them all back again and

they have NOT ONE CLUE of what it takes to withstand the fiery darts of Satan and to pass that teaching on to those facing the second death at the end of the millennium.

and going to say I NEVER SAW ELDERS referred to as the church. 

and going to say I BELIEVED AND HAD FAITH in all the examples you gave  in your WORD that you protect and see safely through with the ARMOR provided  which WAS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT TO NOT BE TEMPTED. 

and going to say that JESUS NEVER ONCE MENTIONED ANY THING ABOUT IT any other way

and going to say I BELIEVED PAULS 2ND LETTER where he wrote DON'T LET THAT FIRST LETTER MAKE YOU BELIEVE A LIE CAUSE CHRIST ISN'T RETURNING UNTIL AFTER THE WORKINGS OF SATAN . 

and  say that NOT ONE PROPHET EVER MENTIONED IT. 

That it is NOT TAUGHT AS A DOCTRINE by anyone IN YOUR WORD.  

That is was pieced together with NOT ONE VERSE THAT MENTIONS IT.  THAT EVEN those who  'believe it' know nothing else about it.  It starts with a man made word proceeds along on mans thoughts, tries to become worthy by mans wisdom 

AND IS THE ONLY DOCTRINE EVER HEARD OF THAT FITS 
what is taught, 

Ezekiel 13:17 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,

Ezekiel 13:18 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you? 
PRE TRIB RAPS TELL YOU IT WILL

Ezekiel 13:19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

YOU KNOW ALL THE WARNING GIVEN TO THE "LEFT BEHIND'

KNOW WHY Those wo teach it  SHOULDN'T LIVE?  BECAUSE they are  THE LYING TO GODS PEOPLE  WHO HEAR THE LIES.   

THERE IS NO PROOF AND JESUS DOESN'T MENTION IT BUT

" JUST BELIEVE AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN AWAY SAFE AND SOUND". 
NO NEED TO STUDY GODS WORD, NO NEED FOR THE GOSPEL ARMOR, NO NEED TO OVERCOME,  NO NEED TO ENDURE, NO NEED TO STAND,  NO NEED TO ANYTHING BECASUE

YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE FREE GIFT, NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FREE RIDE.  LET EVERYONE ELSE DO THE WORK,  ISN'T TIME FOR YOUR REWARDS?  

Ezekiel 13:4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.

Ezekiel 13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:6 They have seen vanity and lying divination,

saying, The LORD saith:

and the LORD hath not sent them:

and

THEY HAVE MADE OTHERS TO HOPE THAT THEY WOULD CONFIRM THE WORD 

Ezekiel 13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination,

whereas ye say,

The LORD saith it;

albeit I have not spoken?

Ezekiel 13:8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold,

I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies:

they shall not be in the assembly of my people,

neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel,

neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; 

and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

Ezekiel 13:11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Ezekiel 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

Ezekiel 13:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

Ezekiel 13:14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

Ezekiel 13:16 To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 13:17 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,

Ezekiel 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Ezekiel 13:21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Ezekiel 13:23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

AFTER THE FALLING AWAY.  

What will be said?  That 1 Thess ISN'T ABOUT THOSE who have fallen asleep? 

BUT it is about the CHURCH though the church isn't mentioned. 

So go to that next verse where the church and the tribulation isn't mentioned.  Then go to that next verse where the church and the tribulation isn't mentioned

Then go to Revelation where it's WHAT IS CONTENDED TO BE TRUTH  IS  just INSERTED BY MAN 

THAT THERE WAS NO FAITH that you could be KEPT SAFE unless  were 'flown away to safety'?

That the HUNDREDS OF TIMES IT WAS TOLD, IT WAS NEVER HEARD,

THAT  TRUTH, it just didn't sound right?

18 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

You know that happens until the Restrainer (Holy Spirit) is taken n then the ac is revealed in the great tribulation...2 Thes 2:6.

The churh of Philadelphia has endured patiently n will be saved from the hour of tribulation that will test the whole world n the foolish virgins shall be left.

How FLUID this theory is.  It twists this way and that way.  Sometimes it all of the church and sometimes it some of the church and some times it is the gentile church and sometimes it is to be the bride,  and sometimes it to go rest,  and sometimes it is.....

BUT IT'S GREAT TO HEAR YOU ARE OF THE CHURCH OF PHILADELPHIA BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE OF THE TWO GROUPS THAT KNOW UNDERSTAND the truth behind
" THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN".   

It is just what ever it needs to be for what ever it needs to do when ever it needs to be done as long as it doesn't have to show where it is taught by someone in the Word of God.   

SHOW ME WHERE JESUS,  WHO FORETOLD US ALL THINGS, 

SAID IT OR HAD IT WRITTEN or  WHICH PROPHET TAUGHT IT?  

whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

WHOSE COMING IS AFTER THE WORKING OF SATAN

AND WHAT ARE WE TOLD ABOUT THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE THAT?????

EVER WONDER WHY THIS VERSE IS RIGHT HERE?  WHEN THE CHOICE IS BEFORE OR AFTER.  RIGHT AFTER THE VERSE THAT TELLS YOU CHRIST COMES AFTER THE WORKING OF SATAN.  

DOES ANYONE  REALIZE NO MATTER WHAT WORDS ARE USED, THAT IS WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT?   

AND HOW many twists does it take?  Coming and returning aren't the same.  Gathering and gathering aren't the same.  Falling away and rapture are the same.
elders are the church.  The body of Christ is to be separated by God who is not a respecter of persons.  Not every one will see death and you don't have to be alive and remaining you now just have to be "living" before the tribulation.  

I understand that there are not much written that will be seen, but this is for those who can.  

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I HOPE I HAVE SUFFICENTLY ADDRESSED YOUR POINTS.  AS THIS IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU LEAVE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE ON PLEASE START A THREAD ON THAT SO THAT THIS ONE MIGHT GET BACK TO WHERE IT WAS.  THANK YOU.  

I hope I have sufficiently address your points.  As this is 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 1/26/2021 at 11:03 AM, DeighAnn said:

So much time is spent in the debates of the 'when' and 'what' will happen in the world, but what about OUR personal journey through the tribulation?  We all know not to take the mark of the beast, not to buy or sell but are there any specifics you found in scripture to be important or useful?  what other commands are we given in the WORD?  I am looking for scriptures that bring our personal journey out into focus.  So if you have one,  I would appreciate it, be it the actions, protection, preparation, etc.   Or questions that should be asked.  

Concerning 
Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

I, personally have no problem with the 'be thou faithful unto death' part,  but WHAT if that doesn't take place and not a hair on my head is touched?  I don't want to have gone and done the WRONG thing at that point, so the most important thing to find out was "What am I to do and not do, and or say or not say when/if I am taken up for the 10 day trial, and what should I expect, if I can expect anything at all.  

So far, I found this help in this scripture,  

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, TAKE NO THOUGHT HOW OR WHAT YE SHALL SPEAK: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

UNTIL I am given MORE suitable scripture, THIS is what I will be going with.  

Greetings there DeighAnn,

We all have different hermeneutics of scripture, and especially prophecy. Speaking as a pre-tribulationist, naturally I have my own. In my opinion, most of what you list occurs in "The Tribulation." Jesus is talking about the days that precede His second coming, THE Seven Year Tribulation, I do believe.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Lot's of controversy over what is meant by tribulation ten days: This could yet be future or, it fits the 10 administrations and the ten persecutions of the Christians under the ten Caesar's, or both. 

John 16:33 (KJV) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  

We see global tribulation of the saints right now, and it is worsening. We are seeing hatred building in America toward Christians with their intolerance of political correctness, exclusion of abominations and perceived "hate speech.". The next four years are going to be very interesting.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 1/27/2021 at 8:06 PM, HAZARD said:

The Rapture takes place several years before the literal advent of Christ to the Earth, for they, the saints come back with Him at that time.

The rapture of the Church takes place at least 7 years before Christ sets His feet on the Mount of Olives.

The rapture takes place before the Tribulation, whereas the second Advent takes place after the Tribulation.

The rapture of the Church takes place before the Tribulation. The rapture of the 12 tribes across the earth (not the nation of Israel) takes place at the 6th seal which is the end of the great tribulation. We can tell that there is a second rapture as we have the 144,000 first fruits which guarantees a harvest of the 12 tribes across the earth. The wrath of God begins after the tribulation is over as proven by the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 which the same coming as the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal. The second advent occurs at the end of the wrath of God.

The Rapture could occur at any time, whereas the second Advent cannot occur until after the tribulation.

The rapture of the Church can occur at any time, whereas the rapture of the 12 tribes across the earth cannot occur until the end of the tribulation. Jesus cannot set His feet on the Mount of Olives until after the wrath of God. The wrath of God and the tribulation are two different time periods.

And when the Antichrist rises at the beginning of the Week, 

The Antichrist does not rise at the beginning of the week. The rider on the white horse arises and goes forth conquering and to conquer at the beginning of the week. This is not the Antichrist, it is the 7th king who later gives his power to the Antichrist. The Antichrist is the 8th king.

The Jews will not accept Catholicism when it again dominates the nations of the old world and begins to murder all heretics as it has done in the past. Because Jews will not submit, there will be a widespread persecution of the Jews and “theywill be hated of all nations” during the time of “the beginning of sorrows” when the Antichrist will be endeavoring to conquer all these nations, Matt. 24:4-12.

The religion that is pushed will not be Catholicism though the whore of Babylon will be the Church of Rome. The religion that is pushed will be an all inclusive religion which is based on the gods of the sun, moon and stars as most religions are based on this. Nimrod of course is the sun god.

The Antichrist is not revealed during the beginning of sorrows. The seventh king is in power during the beginning of sorrows. The 7th king is given the stephanos crown which means he will likely be the Secretary General of the U. N. as that is their symbol.

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

It all depends if the Body of Christ is of one body or two bodies. For  all have  trials and tribulations. Scripture does not say that the Body of Christ will go through this last period of time.

I would like to know what got Apostle Paul, D.L. Moody, J Vernon McGee, Billy  Graham through their times of trouble.

How is it these parts of the  Body of  Christ missed out on this last period of time. And their trials and tribulations were probably worse than any of ours.

We are  One Body,  not  Two.

In Christ 

Montana Marv

On 1/29/2021 at 6:01 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Greetings there DeighAnn,

We all have different hermeneutics of scripture, and especially prophecy. Speaking as a pre-tribulationist, naturally I have my own. In my opinion, most of what you list occurs in "The Tribulation." Jesus is talking about the days that precede His second coming, THE Seven Year Tribulation, I do believe.

Lot's of controversy over what is meant by tribulation ten days: This could yet be future or, it fits the 10 administrations and the ten persecutions of the Christians under the ten Caesar's, or both. 

John 16:33 (KJV) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  

We see global tribulation of the saints right now, and it is worsening. We are seeing hatred building in America toward Christians with their intolerance of political correctness, exclusion of abominations and perceived "hate speech.". The next four years are going to be very interesting.

Have you ever considered this, 

Matthew 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Wouldn't that just be too big a sign for the world to get over?  I mean the deadly wound doesn't even happen till 1/2 way through, but a pre trib rapture, that a fatal sign.  Think about what happens if that were to happen.  Just think of all the suicides' that would follow.  The crashes the deaths the clean up the reworking of billions of people and systems and Satan is supposed to come after that?  Who would even notice him?  It would take more time that he has just to get things almost breathing again.  

And and remember, not 7 years, it was shortened,  though it would seem I am the only one who has noticed.  I keep saying it and saying it and doesn't matter who I say it to,  it is passed over like it can't be bothered with. 

My bet.  The "green economy",  only it's not really about pollution at all.  It's the excuse to tax the whole world till the haves have and the have nots have not.  In comes that owo and