• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, just_abc said:

hi..

Just a small note.  No offence intended. But just wanted to mention that that newspaper is possibly linked to the Falun Gong..

Just wanted to let you know.  Thanks.

I don't think it's 'possibly'.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/25/2021 at 4:11 PM, PeterR said:

and @other one

Can you, please tell me what was in the shots / injections you got?

I've posted that several times already.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Lolly said:

Would you have refused the polio vaccine?

Yes of course.
Here again, the falsification of the data (by manipulating the definitions), as it had done from day one, fueled the hysteria.
Dr. Bernard Greenberg "testified before Congress that statistics had been used inappropriately to determine the effectiveness of the polio vaccine - and that the vaccine actually increased the incidence of polio (1962)."
https://sph.unc.edu/cphm/carolina-public-health-magazine-accelerate-fall-2008/dr-bernard-g-greenberg-a-visionary-leader-fall-2008/

21 hours ago, Lolly said:

Regarding whether I would take it not knowing what is in it--I know enough because I'm a nurse. I don't know enough to give you a true answer because I'm just not interested enough to spend the time researching and trying to examine every ingredient. I really do think the development of the vaccine was a good thing. I'm a little taken aback about the conspiracy theories, but I shouldn't be surprised. Things are happening to conservatives on a grand scale...much deception and targeted attacks, but I don't think the vaccine is dangerous.

That you are the nurse speaks against you here. I may be a layman but it would be for you to have knowledge here, not faith. These are not conspiracy theories that there are people who simply do not trust you medics because you do not provide reliable information, but you spread propaganda thoughtlessly.
This isn’t a Polio vaccine. It’s a genetic therapy you injecting into your or others bodies because you / they might have a 0.01% chance of catching a cold and dying.

What was your goal that you picked up my question from almost 3 months ago? Did you mean to say that we should trust the nurses who don't know what's in the "vaccines"?

Nothing new under the sun 

"THE U.S. HAS BEEN THROUGH A VACCINE ROLLOUT LIKE THIS BEFORE – HERE’S WHAT WENT WRONG"

https://www.wakingtimes.com/the-u-s-has-been-through-a-vaccine-rollout-like-this-before-heres-what-went-wrong/

Genetically modified Human Beings.

https://notpublicaddress.wordpress.com/

Edited by PeterR
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

I have to wonder when there will be a new thread titled Fourth Shot May Be Needed.  And then a month or two later, Fifth Shot May Be Needed.

It would sure make sense that you need more and more shots, if this is gene therapy. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

42 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I have to wonder when there will be a new thread titled Fourth Shot May Be Needed.  And then a month or two later, Fifth Shot May Be Needed.

It would sure make sense that you need more and more shots, if this is gene therapy. 

Good question. The pharmaceutical companies are sure raking in the cash aren't they?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  1

If they sunk a couple billion into research and development they are surely allowed to recoup some of those costs.

• Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, PeterR said:

It’s a genetic therapy you injecting into your or others bodies because you / they might have a 0.01% chance of catching a cold and dying.

You have every right to refuse the vaccine, just as I have every right to call out BS when it is posted.

If by "genetic therapy", you mean "something that is going to alter the DNA of the recipient", this claim is absolutely wrong. You may be able to find some quote from a random quack that claims this is true, but it isn't. There is zero evidence for this happening. On the other hand, there is bountiful evidence that the vaccines are working and numbers of infected individuals, numbers of those hospitalized, and those dying from SARS-CoV-2 infection are dropping. Those that are still getting seriously ill and dying have something eye-catching in common - they are not fully vaccinated.

It is absurd to refer to COVID as "a cold" when over 580,000 Americans (and over 3,300,000 worldwide) have died.

Please just stop the nonsense.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Sparks said:

Virologists, Immunologists, and Epidemiologists have known of this possibility from the beginning. Immunity to coronaviruses (which has been natural, up to this point in history) tends to wane over the course of time. No one that knows what they are talking about in the scientific community is going to be shocked if additional boosters are necessary.

3 hours ago, Sparks said:

Well, it's a good thing is isn't gene therapy then, isn't it? We've had this conversation, but I can see that careful explanation of truth isn't as convincing as crackpot conspiracies. There is ZERO evidence that the vaccine will alter the DNA of a recipient, and ZERO supporting evidence for this possibility. The claims you have raised before are 100% speculation.

• Followers:  23
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Well, it's a good thing is isn't gene therapy then, isn't it?

I guess you didn't see the video posted here from Tal Zaks, who said it is gene therapy?   Well, he liked the term 'information therapy.'

You might know him best as the chief medical officer at Moderna.