• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Whyme said:

But God doesnt make everyone whole physically. How do you explain this?

That is a general statement so I have to decide what you might mean by that and answer accordingly.

If you're referring to literally everyone not being healed by God then you are making an argument against God not performing healing to everyone.. assuming that he ought to just because he's God who heals.

But in Exod.15:26 God said in Hebrew "I am your Jehovah Rapha." In English "I am the God that healeth thee."

Who is 'thee'? Those who have covenant with Him. So God has put laws and rules concerning his word. He heals by covenant rights. He heals by the faith of those who hear.

The scriptures say that God sent his word and healed them. God's word is health and medicine to all flesh of those who find and eat or receive it.

When Jesus ministered healing of a woman he called her daughter, meaning that she's a descendant of Abraham and recipient of the covenant blessings. There's a scripture that says that healing is the children's bread.

Christians are joint heirs with the old testament and gospel saints, we are children and descendants of Abraham through Jesus Christ. So healing is our bread too.

But if you think that God will/should heal without rules or laws and just heal everyone regardless .. then God ought to according to your assumptions just make everyone saved.

The scripture tells us that it's His desire that all be saved. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. So would you explain why God doesn't save everyone?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

2 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

That is a general statement so I have to decide what you might mean by that and answer accordingly.

If you're referring to literally everyone not being healed by God then you are making an argument against God not performing healing to everyone.. assuming that he ought to just because he's God who heals.

But in Exod.15:26 God said in Hebrew "I am your Jehovah Rapha." In English "I am the God that healeth thee."

Who is 'thee'? Those who have covenant with Him. So God has put laws and rules concerning his word. He heals by covenant rights. He heals by the faith of those who hear.

The scriptures say that God sent his word and healed them. God's word is health and medicine to all flesh of those who find and eat or receive it.

When Jesus ministered healing of a woman he called her daughter, meaning that she's a descendant of Abraham and recipient of the covenant blessings. There's a scripture that says that healing is the children's bread.

Christians are joint heirs with the old testament and gospel saints, we are children and descendants of Abraham through Jesus Christ. So healing is our bread too.

But if you think that God will/should heal without rules or laws and just heal everyone regardless .. then God ought to according to your assumptions just make everyone saved.

The scripture tells us that it's His desire that all be saved. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. So would you explain why God doesn't save everyone?

This shows that God is sovereign and not a push-button vending machine for people who expect Him to do what they think He should do.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

One of the "problems" of the early Pentecostal divine healing outreaches where tens of thousands would come for healing only and not for baptism of the Holy Spirit.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:36 AM, Waggles said:

One of the "problems" of the early Pentecostal divine healing outreaches where tens of thousands would come for healing only and not for baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Since the divine healing was a particular move of God at the time, I wouldn't call it a 'problem'. However during the move of God in the Azusa Street Revival of 1906 that was specifically concerning the baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues.. and the thousands of Christian churches who stayed away and preached against it.. I would call that a 'problem'. Likewise all other revivals in America (the 60's, 80's) that involved the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the speaking in tongues. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,229
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

So HAHA ah PRAISE GOD GLORY TO JESUS! PRAISE YOU FATHER!

What are the odds right now typing and the song playing is "STAND IN FAITH Danny Gokey" Go find it listen to it.. praise GOD! 

Yeah.. this is your FATHER at work right now. Faith is calling those things that be not as though they were. YOU don't do it.. "this how a blind man gets his sight" <--song.. 

You don't heal He does. Peter and John said.. its not us by our power that did this.. its FAITH in that name! Christ has not changed.. He GOD of Abraham Isaac Jaocb.. these signs SHALL follow them that believe.. cast out demons, speak with new tongues lay hands on the sick and they SHALL recover. 

I know a bother that said he keep laying hands on the sick.. just believing. He said about after 300 he healings happening over and over. We THINK we have the faith we don't. You just DO what what He said not what ANY Other man said. 

Get over it.. you and preachers and any other believer do NOT heal. Its ALWAYS Him. That name above ever name. Do you have FIATH in that name? I shared where about a year ago I got dream and all that was said "you don't invoke the name of Jesus enough".  Oh and there are no such thing as FAKE healings. Christ already told you.. a kingdom divided against its self will fall. Satan can not create.. can't heal. 

They said that same thing to Christ. Nothing is impossible to them that believe. If I doubt I will not get anything from Him. I can't explain it .. I KNOW my Father always hears me.....this is how a dead man starts to rise...song. 

Just read that word.. and don't think.. just believe if HE said it HE will do it. One time He said "Run" I was very happy and thought.. why? I am scared. See walking back to my car in Hollywood and it was very dark. I was just crossing the street when He said that. SO I thought why? I am not sacred. He came right back with "when GOD tells you to do something you don't question it you just do it". I said yes sir and started to run. I get across the street and there was a apartment building to my left and had double doors and it was pitch back in side. 

Juuuuust as I pasted it two people run out jump in to this old baby blue car and are driving backwards after me. Now I am scared I run across the street they are still coming.. I look to my left and I see my truck. By the truck were two big guys.. just standing there. Just standing not talking. One was on the sidewalk by the right door the other on the grass by the right bumper. There was no fear about them.. that was ood. The car chasing me saw them took off. I Jumped in and I took off.

Faith.. just do what He says. And KNOW no matter what you see hear feel. No matter how dark or bright the day.. stand.. and then STAND! Stand on His word. Oh that PLESES HIM! That is where His eyes that go to and fro will stop! 

You know..  I don't say this much if ever.. I AM SO BLESSED BY THIS! Talking about FAITH and then that SONG plays! Yeah.. happens all the time yet EVERY TIME its like the first time.. Help us see and walk by Faith Father and forgive me if I Offend anyone.. let them see you in JESUS Name

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.96
  • Days Won:  10

What faith did James say heals the sick? The faith of the Church elders. He didnt preach to the sick and tell them they needed more faith, no he said the Elders faith would heal them.

Edited by Whyme

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

By His stripes we are healed of what?

I believe that this promise apply both to body, soul and spirit. The problem is that we aren't having sufficient faith in Jesus and His promises so that this can be fulfilled in us.

On 7/3/2021 at 8:09 AM, Leonardo Von said:

I believe that this promise apply both to body, soul and spirit. The problem is that we aren't having sufficient faith in Jesus and His promises so that this can be fulfilled in us.

Addressing our spirit- "He was wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities"

Addressing our soul- "The chastisement of our peace was upon Him'

Addressing our body- "And by His stripes we are healed"

Perhaps we aren't having sufficient faith in His promises because we don't know how to.

Perhaps you could tell us how.

• Followers:  18
  • Content Count:  7,863
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, Joulre2abba said:

Addressing our spirit- "He was wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities"

Perhaps we aren't having sufficient faith in His promises because we don't know how to.

Esaias 53: 

Was first given to those Israelites who were under the Sina Covenant. 

God gave them their religious Calendar and the Law and every disobedience was punished accordingly. 

There was no way out, the sinner had to be punished and those who hid their sins were still punish by their God as there was no way to hide ones sin from their God. 

The punishment of their sins even travel to the children of the sinners up to forth generations.

The non Israelites were not part of the Sina Covenant where their God punishes his own people for their sins and that does applied to them.

It applied to the Israelites as long as the Sina Covenant was till honor by God and that is till the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

The Israelites where for generations subject to the rule "an eye against and eye and a tooth against a tooth" and the wages of sin was death, and animal sacrifices had to be offered for the forgiveness of their sins and to bring them back to upright standing with their God according to the Law of God (Moses).

Those under the Law had to be informed that God won't punish them anymore for their Sins because Jesus Christ was punished with the forty lashes before his Crisificton and he still has the markss of the lashes on his back which are called "Stripes".

Beginning with the Gospel of Jesus Christ God is not punishing his people or anyone else for their sins.

As a result there is no exocomunicating of a believer because of sin or disobedience as it was done in the Law of God (Moses) in the Sina Covenant. 

That time those who were under the old Sina Covenant had lived with those fears, but in the new a believer does not have to live  with those fears, and not only for himself but also for others who believe in Jesus Christ. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Followers:  18
  • Content Count:  7,863
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

Esaias 53: it was very important to the first generation of the Israelites believers and this is why:

This first generation of believers were born and lived under the Sina Covenant and those who had been subjected to the punishment for their sins under the Law of Moses even been subjected to generational courses and were made sick because of their own sins or the sins of their fathers upon believing in Jesus Christ they could asked Jesus Christ to heal them because he took the punishment for their sins upon himself. 

And those who were cut off because of disobedience to the Law were invited to believe as they were because they were no any longer cut off because Jesus Christ died for their sins.

They only had to believe without doing anything else as it was the custom under the Law, they did not have to offered any sacrifices for their rituals because no rituals are needed as Jesus Christ had already offered himself up as a sacrifice on the Cross.